Subforums

Rate this topic

Kaito

On 1/19/2020 at 10:57 AM, Kaito said:

I know that some of the subforums got deleted because of the whole data outage situation, so I was wondering if they are going to come back? Specifically the Idol Games subforum, because that was such a huge part of my Idolforums experience.

Thanks in advance!

RT

16 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

The Entertainment forum to be slit up again to TV and Movies  then, CBS Reality, America's Next top Model, Disney MTV (but that ended up dead), Music, Books, Sports and Games

maybe add a Netflix instead of MTV 

I don't really think we still need separate forums for ANTM, Disney and MTV considering the only active threads in those boards were rankdowns or Drag Race discussion threads. :haha: They could just all get put together in one TV board, imo.

We can always add more forums if the demand is there. Music threads still fall into Entertainment and at the current time I don't see a huge benefit to separating them out. They'll be more visible with the removal of TV, Movie and Game type threads so it's almost like getting a Music forum without actually getting a Music forum.

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

We can always add more forums if the demand is there. Music threads still fall into Entertainment and at the current time I don't see a huge benefit to separating them out. They'll be more visible with the removal of TV, Movie and Game type threads so it's almost like getting a Music forum without actually getting a Music forum.

That's fair and makes sense actually.

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

TV & Movies forum is up. I also re-categorized things a bit. Going to let this settle for a day and if nothing blows up, I'll add the other two tomorrow evening. 

Thanks! :hug:

I went ahead and moved all the TV and movie threads I saw into the new sub-forum. :yes:  I left Harry Potter since it was a book series first, but if people would rather it be in the movies section then it can be moved. 

I suppose this is now music, books, sports, and whatever else. innocent.gif.14422112790a01c374252052d487b6c6.gif 

jKN4Dh1.png?1

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tom said:

TV & Movies forum is up. I also re-categorized things a bit. Going to let this settle for a day and if nothing blows up, I'll add the other two tomorrow evening. 

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

I went ahead and moved all the TV and movie threads I saw into the new sub-forum. :yes:  I left Harry Potter since it was a book series first, but if people would rather it be in the movies section then it can be moved. 

I suppose this is now music, books, sports, and whatever else. innocent.gif.14422112790a01c374252052d487b6c6.gif 

jKN4Dh1.png?1

:tasiawave:thanks for moving them

13 hours ago, miss denise said:

jKN4Dh1.png?1

I made a minor tweak to the forum description.

Nothing seems weird with the new forum so I'll go ahead and make Games and Graphics now. I'll leave those forum descriptions blank so if anyone has a suggestion, feel free to post it here.

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I made a minor tweak to the forum description.

Nothing seems weird with the new forum so I'll go ahead and make Games and Graphics now. I'll leave those forum descriptions blank so if anyone has a suggestion, feel free to post it here.

:w00tbounce:

29 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Can we get all of the DWTS games into the same subforum? Some are now in the games subforum and some are still in the DWTS subforum. Having them all in the same place will be less confusing.

Agreed. I also think it’d be easier just keeping them inside the DWTS board, but I’m fine with them being inside games if that’s what the mods think is best. But it’s confusing having them split up now.

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Can we get all of the DWTS games into the same subforum? Some are now in the games subforum and some are still in the DWTS subforum. Having them all in the same place will be less confusing.

which ones are left in there that should be moved? 🧚‍♀️