idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
frederick

Nick Merico Fan Thread

Loved his audition what had happened to him I really hope he listens to the judges

OK, so I didn't think he was very "cocky"? But he definitely was acting way different than he did during his audition last year. I've followed Nick's career for years and how he acted at his last audition was how he's always been and super down to earth. Weird. But he sounded great.

I worry now that he won't get votes because he will be the hated one this season :( 

It seemed really staged to me, knowing how Nick usually is. I wonder if they told him to act a certain way. You can never trust show producers. Literally watch his old audition and this one and it couldn't be more different.

He probably explained. "Idol" is a TV show so the producers can cut and edit segments as they like. I remember David Cook wasn't popular among the judges too earlier on, and some labeled him as cocky. At times, what happens on TV is not reflective of their actual personality. Great audition by Nick. 

Edited by jazzontherocks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

He probably explained. "Idol" is a TV show so the producers can cut and edit segments as they like. I remember David Cook wasn't popular among the judges too earlier on, and some labeled him as cocky. At times, what happens on TV is not reflective of their actual personality. Great audition by Nick. 

Well said!

14 hours ago, rockwello said:

Ryan said on twitter Nick ghosted the show last season, what happened?? 

He apparently never showed up to Hollywood last week without even letting the show know he was withdrawing. Might explain why the judges would've been sour on him initially last night.

Add me pls, he's my favourite so far! ❤️

Loved his voice and I didn't get AT ALL where it came from that he's not modest and he's got an ego? What the hell did he even do to suggest that? Just because he quit the show for personal reasons doesn't mean he thinks he's too good for them. I thought he had a cool attitude and I actually got the impression that Katy kinda likes him. Lionel was just plain rude towards him. 

Edited by Stacey.

I can’t wAit until we see nick on idol what’ kind of songs would you like him to sing

I hope nick will be  amazing in hollywood shoe he has got likeability in him

Anyone saw nick in the promo I have a feeling they will show him I hope  He sings amazing and he is more likeable