idolforums.com
frederick

Nick Merico Fan Thread

I don't remember him... BUT. I'm willing to give him a chance so... BRING IT IDOL. :kickawesome:

Add me. :wub: I hope he fares better than Logan did. :(

He’s winning American Idol this season. I’m calling it now. He’s going to be the next Laine Hardy.

6 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

nick will be on episode 1 im looking forwood to seing him get more fans

Also, maybe even winning American Idol this season. He could be the next Laine Hardy. We'll see if his voice has really matured since last season. That's what happened with Laine Hardy on American Idol Season 17. During Laine Hardy's audition, we saw that his voice really matured from American Idol Season 16 and that's how we knew he would win American Idol Season 17 and rightfully so because he deserved to win.

Do we know if Lionel is really saying he doesn't like his attitude? That just doesn't fit Nick at all, who has always been super nice and likable (I've followed him for a few years)

1 hour ago, frederick said:

Do we know if Lionel is really saying he doesn't like his attitude? That just doesn't fit Nick at all, who has always been super nice and likable (I've followed him for a few years)

I would that it’s hard to tell, but there’s a good possibility that it’s not towards him because Lionel Richie didn’t have a problem with Nick Merico last season.

Everyone who thinks Lionel Richie was telling Nick Merico that he has an attitude problem has no proof because the clip where Lionel Richie said that showed A montage of contestants when Lionel Richie was saying and only showed Nick Merico for a second and then switched to someone else while he was still talking about the attitude. It could have been any of the contestants that Lionel Richie had an attitude problem. It was not confirmed that it was Nick Merico that Lionel Richie said that to.