:rofl:

This is happening whenever I try to click on a thread from the main page:

9HY54HR.png

@Tom

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

This is happening whenever I try to click on a thread from the main page:

9HY54HR.png

@Tom

that was happening to me earlier today, I check on incognito and it worked, so I closed the browser and when it came back it was okay

Yeah, it eventually went away for me about an hour later too. I’m not sure what caused it. :unsure:

59 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Yeah, it eventually went away for me about an hour later too. I’m not sure what caused it. :unsure:

glitch in the Matrix :giggle:

There have been a couple questions recently about how to remove attachments, so I thought I would go ahead and post this here.  If you choose to upload a image to your post, but then want to remove it - simply scroll down to under the text box and click the little trash can in the bottom right corner of the uploaded image.

image.png.6dd47d4bd4ec4d3f3a688f6970fcb0

You can also view all your uploaded attachments by clicking your username at the top right of the screen, and going to "My Attachments."

image.png.2512cddca65e8edb217ff66a60a1e90e.png

Hello! I haven't been on these boards in a long time but I just randomly thought of it today and logged in. The redesign looks great!! 

Are all the old posts gone forever - there's no way to view them? I used to get nostalgic sometimes and look through old threads I used to post in haha.

On 8/20/2020 at 12:07 PM, BestUsernameEva said:

Hello! I haven't been on these boards in a long time but I just randomly thought of it today and logged in. The redesign looks great!! 

Are all the old posts gone forever - there's no way to view them? I used to get nostalgic sometimes and look through old threads I used to post in haha.

Hi and welcome back! :hug: Unfortunately, all the post history was lost with a forum crash in November. :(  The board was upgraded in January, but all posts since after the crash remain here.  Member's post counts were also reset following the upgrade.

Some people have been able to find screenshots of some of the old posts/threads with websites like https://cachedview.com/  I haven't had much luck myself with anything I wished to see again. :(