idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
istersay

Amazon Prime Video - TV Series and Movies

I liked Jack Ryan series on there, any other good series you've seen ?

I watched Jack Ryan and thought it was pretty good, too.

I also enjoyed The Boys. It is quite graphic though, so I don’t know if it’s a show I’d recommend to everybody. But I thought it was good.

fleabag-amazon-season-2-canceled-renewed

Fleabag is a British comedy-drama television series created and written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge, who also stars in the title role. Based on Waller-Bridge's one-woman show first performed in 2013, it was originally produced by Two Brothers Pictures for digital channel BBC Three in a co-production agreement with Amazon Studios. Waller-Bridge plays Fleabag, an angry, confused, sexually voracious young woman living in London. Sian Clifford and Olivia Colman also star. Andrew Scott joined the cast in the second series. The programme frequently breaks the fourth wall with Fleabag providing exposition, internal monologues and a running commentary to the audience throughout

Edited by Star*Man

I watched The Man in the High Castle, The Boys, Carnival Row and my bravk reality show Below Deck.

rachel-brosnahan-the-marvelous-mrs-maise

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is an American period comedy-drama web television series, created by Amy Sherman-Palladino, that premiered on March 17, 2017, on Prime Video. The series stars Rachel Brosnahan as Miriam "Midge" Maisel, a housewife in late 1950s and early 1960s New York City who discovers she has a knack for stand-up comedy and begins actively pursuing a career in it. The rest of the main cast consists of Alex Borstein, Michael Zegen, Marin Hinkle, Tony Shalhoub, Kevin Pollak, Caroline Aaron, and Jane Lynch. Following the premiere of the pilot episode to critical acclaim, the series was picked up by Amazon Studios. The second season was released on December 5, 2018, and the third was released on December 6, 2019. The series was renewed for a fourth season on December 12, 2019.

Good Omens is really good. with a wonderful double act of Michael Sheen and David Tennant as the main characters. based on the book by Terry Prachet and Neil Gaiman who also wrote and produced it.