Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Decided to check this out. It was pretty decent for the most part.

 

I was happy to see Shannon win it all after gambling on the Stylist because it certainly wouldn't have been a great first impression having the contestant on the first episode not win anything. Also, the Rock Climber and Stylist had great voices (dare I say I thought the Stylist was better than Nick in the duet, LOL) though I'll admit I was skeptical about the Stylist and thought Shannon blew her chance when she cut the Rock Climber.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Decided to check this out. It was pretty decent for the most part.   I was happy to see Shannon win it all after gambling on the Stylist because it certainly wouldn't have been a great first

don't think anyone will care if it's in here   I'm excited for both shows this week

Wow, that was so fun! And now I understand how it works, at last. :haha:  Can't wait to watch more.

 

Rock Climber was amazing! And Stylist! ❤️ I knew he had to be good. Loved that reveal of him singing with Nick. :bobo: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, istersay said:

Secret studio? this part is new

 

Mathlete chosen, wth, the voice was like a squeak minionspopcorn.gif

  

 :lmao: 

 

3 hours ago, istersay said:

guess she doesn't trust the panel :lmao:

 

She said she didn't like Rock Climber from the start! :dead: No reason why.

Link to post
Share on other sites

but really there is no way to keep all 5 rounds of the 10,000. cause both were good singers so even if she keeps rock climber she would have lost the 10,000 eliminating stylist. same with if she keeps golfer to the end and he was f3 with rock climber and stylist. so wouldnt she have ended up with 30,000 either way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bswanson said:

but really there is no way to keep all 5 rounds of the 10,000. cause both were good singers so even if she keeps rock climber she would have lost the 10,000 eliminating stylist. same with if she keeps golfer to the end and he was f3 with rock climber and stylist. so wouldnt she have ended up with 30,000 either way?

 

The only way a contestant gets to earn $50k in the first five rounds is if there is only one singer among the Secret Voices. In other versions of the show, the good/bad singer ratio of the Secret Voices changes with each episode, so if that applies to the US franchise too, the amount of money you can earn can vary wildly across episodes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bswanson said:

but really there is no way to keep all 5 rounds of the 10,000. cause both were good singers so even if she keeps rock climber she would have lost the 10,000 eliminating stylist. same with if she keeps golfer to the end and he was f3 with rock climber and stylist. so wouldnt she have ended up with 30,000 either way?

 

8 hours ago, Teraginn said:

 

The only way a contestant gets to earn $50k in the first five rounds is if there is only one singer among the Secret Voices. In other versions of the show, the good/bad singer ratio of the Secret Voices changes with each episode, so if that applies to the US franchise too, the amount of money you can earn can vary wildly across episodes. 

 

I was wondering about this as well. It appears the ratio of good/bad singers appear to be random because the maximum Shannon would've won was $30k based on the ratio of the good singers of the episode. It would be evil if there were five good singers and one bad one where the maximum amount of money a contestant could win was $10k. Now I'm curious if there's been episodes in other versions in which that scenario happened, LOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crisis said:

 

 

I was wondering about this as well. It appears the ratio of good/bad singers appear to be random because the maximum Shannon would've won was $30k based on the ratio of the good singers of the episode. It would be evil if there were five good singers and one bad one where the maximum amount of money a contestant could win was $10k. Now I'm curious if there's been episodes in other versions in which that scenario happened, LOL.

 

It definitely happened in my country's version. 5 singers and 1 fake singer. And I don't think I've ever seen an episode where there's only 1 singer among the Secret Voices. But it's the Secret Voices who was getting cash there, so that's fine.

Edited by Teraginn
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally watched the entire episode and I really enjoyed it! Love the staging and the panel was a lot better than I expected it to be. The game structure is fun and fresh, but I think the secret demo round is just the lipsync round with an added unnecessary layer of difficulty with the pitch modification. Would rather have a longer Interrogation round. And as discussed above, the reward system is kinda wonky and random. But overall, a really fun companion to The Masked Singer!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

only watched a few minutes of this last week. will watch more this week to see Jordin Sparks who will be on it this week.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

The 6 names are

 

The Scuba Diver

The Flauntist

The Hearthrobe

The G.I. Jane

The Singing Server

The Auditor

thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

scuba diver, that doesn't sound like her voice to me

 

The Flautist confuses me

Heartthob maybe a singer?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...