I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

• 3 weeks later...

starts in a few minutes :w00twave:

I Can See Your Voice
I Can See Your Voice Holiday Spectacular:

Debbie Gibson, Nicole Byer, Paula Abdul, Cheryl Hines, Adrienne Houghton
SEASON 2, EPISODE 1 • NEW
8:00 PM ON FOX 4 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS
Celebrity panelists Paula Abdul and Nicole Byer, and singer Debbie Gibson help one contestant tell the difference between good and bad singers, without ever hearing them sing a note.

49 minutes ago, miss denise said:

It was so hilarious. :lmao:❤️ I just love this show. :dead: 

I think I was right on four of the six. I definitely did not expect a certain two to sing so well. :shock: :giggle: 

I'm rarely right about who can sing, I would go home with zero lol

• Haha 1

Just finished watching the episode and remembered how much I enjoy this.

Two things first came to mind: Ken finally wore a different suit, and I thought Christmas Elf was Jessica Sanchez at first. :haha:

As for the singers, I was right about Ballerina, Nutcracker, and Mariachi but wrong on the others. My biggest miss was Garbage Man; I did not expect him to sing that well.

Too bad the duet was a trainwreck. Debbie Gibson was fine, but yikes at 5k Runner.

Finally, the Golden Mic seems to be a waste of time because it appears the celebrities won't have any useful insight (although Shaq was right about Christmas Elf). We'll see how it is should they continue with it.

20 hours ago, istersay said:

I'm rarely right about who can sing, I would go home with zero lol

I don't always do so well. :lmao: I was so off about the Christmas Elf and Mariachi Performer. :dead: 

19 hours ago, Crisis said:

Just finished watching the episode and remembered how much I enjoy this.

Two things first came to mind: Ken finally wore a different suit, and I thought Christmas Elf was Jessica Sanchez at first. :haha:

As for the singers, I was right about Ballerina, Nutcracker, and Mariachi but wrong on the others. My biggest miss was Garbage Man; I did not expect him to sing that well.

Too bad the duet was a trainwreck. Debbie Gibson was fine, but yikes at 5k Runner.

Finally, the Golden Mic seems to be a waste of time because it appears the celebrities won't have any useful insight (although Shaq was right about Christmas Elf). We'll see how it is should they continue with it.

Ken wearing a different suit! :dead:  I didn't notice that but you would, so thanks for the update. :giggle: 

I had a feeling Garbage Man would be good and I'm glad I was right about him at least. :haha:  The Golden Mic could be fun.... but curious to see what other celebs show up. :shiftywave:

• Haha 1

I rewatched the episode and was still convinced Christmas Elf was a bad singer, despite knowing the truth. :dead:  There was just something about that lip sync performance.

Also, I heard Ken mention his Christmas suit at the start of the show. I missed that last time. :haha: I still like to believe @Crisis would have noticed anyway. :giggle: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • istersay changed the title to I Can See Your Voice US FOX Wed 8pm