I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

1 minute ago, istersay said:

40k, what happened to the 100k prize? are they broke already lol

I was watching as well but I had to do something so I couldn't chat with you guys but it seems 1. they had a whole new set and format already and the cash prize is now different I will probably rewatch this episode to really see what they changed

• Like 1

Didn't watch tonight live, I did take a look at the Secret Voices before catching up and I made my bets on Queen of Goth, Wedding Singer and Flower Child as singers. Got them all right, but missed on Tennis Champ being also good. Not a bad week! Keep em coming!

Dr. Jazz! :dead:

Another episode in which four of the six secret voices were good singers (though I guess you can call Flower Child "good"; personally I thought Taekwondo Instructor sounded better despite being a "bad" singer :haha:). I thought Tennis Champ was a good singer after hearing her yell, so I'm glad she was and the contestant was able to double her money.

As for the changes, the new rounds were a nice change of pace, especially the booth on stage (the name eludes me at the moment). Also, though the grand prize wasn't $100,000, I'm happy to see that at least the contestant would walk away with something if the final secret voice ended up being bad.

4 hours ago, istersay said:

another girl contestant lolgreenguys.gif

OMG! :dead: 

Several changes I noticed tonight with the contestant being able to "snoop" on two voices rather than one, as well as the screaming booth (although they had both high pitched singing and whisper challenges before, so that didn't throw me off too much). I'm not sure if there was another one I forgot, but I don't like the prize money switch. Before it was all (100K) or nothing and now they either double their money or lose half? Strange.  :unsure:  I guess this guarantees the contestant gets to leave with something, except... what if they get to the last round with no money? Doubling it would still be zero. :dead: 

https://ew.com/tv/why-i-can-see-your-voice-not-socially-distanced/

Now we know lol. The reason why everything was so different compared to previous episodes because this was filmed in March before the world completely changed. That is why everything looked so different and they were more close together.

Edited by thevoicefan12

26 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

https://ew.com/tv/why-i-can-see-your-voice-not-socially-distanced/

Now we know lol. The reason why everything was so different compared to previous answers because this was filmed in March before the world completely changed. That is why everything looked so different and they were more close together.

Oh wow, how interesting. So then the previously aired episodes should reflect the changes and should be the format going forward (or whenever they finish airing any other earlier filmed episodes). 😮 Thanks for sharing this!

• Like 1