I Can See Your Voice US πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ€ FOX Wed 8pm

Wait, they actually have a guy as a contestant this time around? :haha:Β Too bad he got rid of all of the good singers early. I was way off on the Librarian and though Pop Princess turned out to be a "good" singer, I still would've listed her as a bad singer based on her singing. :ph34rwave:

Β 

I thought the Ghost Hunter was a bad singer from the beginning and unfortunately for the contestant, that thought proved to be true. Poor Donny couldn't contain himself during the duet. 🀣

• Haha 1

Mr. Security.Β :dead:Β 

Β 

THAT DUET! :dead:Β :dead:Β  My gosh. Two weeks in a row the contestants did so poorly eliminating all the good singers so fast. :(Β I can't believe yet another risked it after all that :?Β Β but this time it didn't go in his favor.... unfortunate, but... comedy for us. :giggle:Β 

Wow this is definitely my worst episode so far in terms of guesses. I had Mr. Security, Pop Princess and Ghost Hunter as my singers, so I was WAYYYYY OFF. Glad to be wrong though, surprises are part of theΒ appeal of the show for me. Also, about time they got a guy to guess, though he sucked, ahahaha.

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

I'm still recovering! :dead:Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

The best part was Donny telling him to stop singing at the end!Β :dead:

Β 

The more I watch the show, the more I wonder how these people can stand there with straight faces throughout the whole thing. If I were up there, I wouldn't be able to controlΒ myself.Β πŸ˜‚Β Also, I wonder if the bad singers feel bad by not singing well and costing someone $100,000; I probably would.

Edited by Crisis

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

Β 

The best part was Donny telling him to stop singing at the end!Β :dead:

Β 

The more I watch the show, the more I wonder how these people can stand there with straight faces throughout the whole thing. If I were up there, I wouldn't be able to controlΒ myself.Β πŸ˜‚Β Also, I wonder if the bad singers feel bad by not singing well and costing someone $100,000; I probably would.

Β 

:dead:Β ! I pretty much die through the whole thing, but his reaction was priceless. :haha:Β  LOL the way that guy shouted the final "for once in my life" and "someone who needs me." :dead:Β 

Β 

Yes, I have wondered this too! LOL are they professional actors? IΒ would for sure be all :giggle:Β and :lmao:Β and :dead:Β at whatever the panel was saying about me.Β  Ah yeah, I thought that too, although it is part of the job. :(Β I wish they did it in a way where if the contestant doesn't win the money, the bad singer that fooled them does. I think it was mentioned the Korean version works that way.Β 

Β