I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

this is one of my fave shows, I watch the Korean one the most :w00tbounce: if it'slike the Korean one,

There is a new Celebrity Guest each week, plus other panelists to help them guess who is a real singer, or a tone deaf person,  all new contestants each week

There are usually 6 contestants, they tell the guest two identities for each contestant, like they are a singing Banker or a tone deaf school teacher.

They vote out all the ones they think are tone deaf, one by one, the contestant sings after being voted off, to see if the celeb guest was right. The contestants can bring out other members or instruments, bands, or dancers to back them up when they sing. sometimes they bring out a bunch of backup and then are tone deaf anyway :lmao:

I think last contestant standing gets to sing a duet with the celebrity guest??

if they are tone deaf they win money because they fooled them, plus it's hilarious because the celeb is embarrassed:rofl:

edit: not sure about a celeb guest, not sure why, we'll have to see how it works out

https://twitter.com/SeeYourVoiceFOX

I-Can-See-Your-Voice-H-2020-1598481077-9

• 1 month later...

tn the beginning of last episode they were talking about the US Version :spaz:

I Can See Your Voice Season 7 Episode 7 

http://kshow123.net/show/i-can-see-your-voice-season-7/episode-7.html

Fox Developing Korean Mystery Music Game Show ‘I Can See Your Voice’ As Network Eyes Bigger Entertainment Bets

https://deadline.com/2020/01/fox-developing...ice-1202823907/

Fox is developing an adaptation of Korean mystery game show I Can See Your Voice as reality chief Rob Wade eyes bigger, broader formats.

The network has piloted a U.S. adaptation of the show, which hails from Korea’s CJ ENM, the company behind NBC’s Better Late Than Never. It was fronted by Ken Jeong and comes on the back of The Masked Singer, also based on a Korean original.

I Can See Your Voice, which was created by Lee Seon-young, sees a pop star try and guess the skilled vocalists from the tone-deaf singers without hearing them sing. With the help of a “tone-deaf detective team,” they must eliminate one or two singers in each round before performing on the “Stage of Truth” with the star. If the final singer can hold a tune, they will receive a special reward, but if the final mystery singer is tone-deaf, they will receive a cash prize.

mY6Eix1JZyA

• 5 months later...
  • istersay changed the title to I Can See Your Voice US Version FOX
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually really excited for this! My country has a version of this and it was freaking hilarious.

Based on the press releases and videos, am I right in saying that the guesser for each episode is not a celebrity guest? If that's right, that's a huge change, because part of the charm of the show is seeing celebs get embarrassed when they chose a tone deaf singer to duet with. 

On 9/19/2020 at 12:15 AM, Teraginn said:

Actually really excited for this! My country has a version of this and it was freaking hilarious.

Based on the press releases and videos, am I right in saying that the guesser for each episode is not a celebrity guest? If that's right, that's a huge change, because part of the charm of the show is seeing celebs get embarrassed when they chose a tone deaf singer to duet with. 

I just realized that this week, they are not going with celeb guests, so I don't know if it will be as good, kind of bummed but hopeful anyway

51 minutes ago, istersay said:

I just realized that this week, they are not going with celeb guests, so I don't know if it will be as good, kind of bummed but hopeful anyway

Actually, after reading up on more articles, I think they'll still do a duet with one of the celebrity panelists in the episode? So at least that will still be there.

Also, since this is a spinoff technically, shouldn't this be in the newly-christened Masked Singer forum? 🙂

28 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Actually, after reading up on more articles, I think they'll still do a duet with one of the celebrity panelists in the episode? So at least that will still be there.

Also, since this is a spinoff technically, shouldn't this be in the newly-christened Masked Singer forum? 🙂

:spaz: yay about the duet thing, because I wasn't sure how it would work at the end

lol, I didn't know about the spinoff thing, is it? I guess I can move it there then rastashifty.gif

"But that's not all: spinoff music guessing-game series I Can See Your Voice will debut immediately following, with none other than Ken Jeong ...

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/the-masked-singer-season-4-premiere-masks-spinoff-details-revealed/"

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

:spaz: yay about the duet thing, because I wasn't sure how it would work at the end

lol, I didn't know about the spinoff thing, is it? I guess I can move it there then rastashifty.gif

Oh wait.... It shares a block with Masked Singer but it's actually not a spinoff. NVM lolololol

11 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Oh wait.... It shares a block with Masked Singer but it's actually not a spinoff. NVM lolololol

I'll go with Deadline :rofl:

", and his current plans for spin-offs, including The Masked Dancer and I Can See Your Voice.

DEADLINE: The Masked Singer has become a pop cult" 

29 minutes ago, istersay said:

I'll go with Deadline :rofl:

", and his current plans for spin-offs, including The Masked Dancer and I Can See Your Voice.

DEADLINE: The Masked Singer has become a pop cult" 

LOL that's what I get for trusting Wikipedia.

It's your call, istersay, they are obviously related shows either way. 🙂

First batch of suspects for the first episode, I assume.

They're going for occupations for their names. In my country they used awful puns to name the suspects.

If I have to guess, I think the Golfer, Rock Climber and Stylist are singers.

3 hours ago, istersay said:

k3719.gif how exciting, we get their professions already, so they are not giving 2 choices on this version?

1 more day

I guess not. I am expecting a very different game structure for this one.

I hope they'll still do lipsyncing and physical clues. Those are essential parts of the franchise IMO.

10 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I guess not. I am expecting a very different game structure for this one.

I hope they'll still do lipsyncing and physical clues. Those are essential parts of the franchise IMO.

I hope so too,  those are fun parts of the show, or maybe they came up with some new features that will be entertaining.

still trying to get over it not being a celeb guest choosing who can sing