• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping all of you and your families have a Merry Christmas! 8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the ange

Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas to all. 

15 hours ago, sinycalone said:

The last time we all were negative about songs -- Gone West.  And we know what happened after that.

GW's long suite in my opinion was harmony.  Colby wanted the attention on her.  The songs on their survey didn't feature harmonies. 

Cam has a great voice and none of these songs showed that off.  To me a "hit" has to have a good arrangement and good delivery by the artist.  (a good production).  Cam's songs sounded amateurish in  the production.  (hope TT takes notice.  I'd like to see Cam succeed.) 

In terms of voice, I prefer Cam's voice to many country artists (including A-listers). I feel like more past singles of hers even if they didn't do well on the charts were better than her current single. She's also trying to establish herself again on radio after a few singles that didn't do well. Due to this, I feel like radio needs to hear a single from her that sounds radio friendly or a signature song like Burning House to chart well. I don't think her current single sounds like a hit.

Isn't Cam actually being produced under the RCA label (in their studio, , etc.)....with promo being handled by TT?  

I enjoyed her Mandolin/Ryman livestream show.  She was able to choose songs that really showed off her voice...with just a few musicians who usually travel with her.  

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Isn't Cam actually being produced under the RCA label (in their studio, , etc.)....with promo being handled by TT?  

I enjoyed her Mandolin/Ryman livestream show.  She was able to choose songs that really showed off her voice...with just a few musicians who usually travel with her.  

Her upcoming album has pop artists such as Sam Smith, Harry Styles, etc. as songwriters. These are artists that Cam has collaborated or toured with. Her current single has a producer from the pop genre. She has said she wants to blend her traditional country roots with pop so this sounds like the direction she wants to go. For me, I like her sound, style, & music best when she sticks more towards traditional country.

• Like 3

Couple of times today I have checked Scotty's Instagram page including the tagged option ...this is what I saw after only about 9 pictures were shown the first time..The 2nd time it didnt appear and the usual pictures were shown . Not sure what is included in pics of Scotty on #scottymccreery that IG needs to sensor!! 🤔

Recent posts from all hashtags are temporarily hidden to help prevent the spread of possible false information and harmful content related to the election

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Couple of times today I have checked Scotty's Instagram page including the tagged option ...this is what I saw after only about 9 pictures were shown the first time..The 2nd time it didnt appear and the usual pictures were shown . Not sure what is included in pics of Scotty on #scottymccreery that IG needs to sensor!! 🤔

Recent posts from all hashtags are temporarily hidden to help prevent the spread of possible false information and harmful content related to the election

All of the social media platforms are out of control at the moment! 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

I have avoided Twitter recently -- except for Scotty news.  Too much hateful posting -- from both sides.  Luckily, I don't follow any political figures or their election teams....so I have not seen too much there.  When I do...I block them....like the U.S. Dept. of the Interior.

Collin Raye has a new song coming out called Scars.  It's worth a listen.  I saw him sing it on Huckabee.  

In fact Miranda Lambert duets with Collin on the recording.

Edited by tfortexas
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Collin Raye has a new song coming out called Scars.  It's worth a listen.  I saw him sing it on Huckabee.  

In fact Miranda Lambert duets with Collin on the recording.

Wow = I haven't heard anything about Colin in years.  I really like his song about the letter in the tree - sorry I can't remember the name.

While driving home from work yesterday, they announced on Sirius that all of their stations across the country music platform (and some bluegrass stations) were going to play Chris Stapleton's new CD in its entirety.  The CD was dropping at midnight...but all of the stations were going to begin their playdown at 10:30 pm.  Wow.  Since you can listen to all of those stations at home as well as in your car....that is a whole lot of exposure.

On 11/12/2020 at 8:16 AM, sinycalone said:

Luke Hilliard (Scotty's sound/lighting technician) and his wife, Karlita, had a baby girl yesterday...Lela Rose.  They seem like such a sweet couple....he posted the announcement in an Instagram story.

Shes going home today ....

124574112_2861455434085060_2437606008553

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...