• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping all of you and your families have a Merry Christmas! 8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the ange

Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas to all. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Social distance!  Most ARE wearing masks, but too many in small spaces for me.   And they would only let 125 at the Ryman?  

They should 

They should just close all of lower broadway after 6 pm to pedestrians and vehicles.  Every night.  Yep, a lot where masks....but then take them off the minute they step inside one of the bars.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

They should just close all of lower broadway after 6 pm to pedestrians and vehicles.  Every night.  Yep, a lot where masks....but then take them off the minute they step inside one of the bars.

The after 6 rule wouldn't help much.  they showed film of early afternoon and it was just as bad. 

20 minutes ago, drdeb said:

Looks like fun to me.  I doubt there were many 70+ peeps with high risk health conditions in that crowd.

Maybe not....but who knows how many of their friends and relatives are in those categories....who they will share it with in days to come.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Maybe not....but who knows how many of their friends and relatives are in those categories....who they will share it with in days to come.

So much to say, but I'll refrain.  Let's simply agree to disagree on this subject. 🙂 ...

Edited by drdeb
13 hours ago, tfortexas said:

🙌Booyah! Hot ’90s picks comin’ at ya

Just wanting me to buy things.  I guess "booyah" is a real word.  First time I've seen it since Scotty's Family Feud reply. 

Ahh... 🙂 

Fyi, "booyah" is a slang expression used A LOT in the sports world... It's also a type of Belgium stew (who knew???).

17 hours ago, tfortexas said:

🙌Booyah! Hot ’90s picks comin’ at ya

Just wanting me to buy things.  I guess "booyah" is a real word.  First time I've seen it since Scotty's Family Feud reply. 

"Booyah" is popular in the sports world. The catchphrase was popularized by sportscaster Stuart Scott. I remember him using the catchphrase a long time ago (maybe '90s). Scotty tweeted about him when he passed away a few years ago after his battle with cancer. Stuart also moved to NC at a young age & attended UNC there. He also used to be a sportscaster on Raleigh tv stations. It seems like he was very loved by many people including athletes, celebrities, people from NC, etc.

Mediabase Adds Four Stations To Country Panels

All Access Country Daily
September 23, 2020 at 2:18 PM (PT)

Effective with the airplay week of OCTOBER 4-10, MEDIABASE is making changes to its PUBLISHED and ACTIVATOR panels, including the addition of four Country stations: GRIFFIN COMMUNICATIONS KVOO/TULSA; iHEARTMEDIA WNCB/RALEIGH; ENTERCOM WPAW/GREENSBORO, NC; and SOUTHERN STONE COMMUNICATIONS WKRO/DAYTONA BEACH, FL ....These changes will be updated on the site by the evening of FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9th. New Country weights will be released by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th. These changes were made based on NIELSEN results from the Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 survey periods. Due to the pandemic, and the advisory caution NIELSEN AUDIO gave to subscribers, MEDIABASE is currently reviewing Spring 2020 data and will review for another change to come shortly.

Country station drops will be announced at a later date.

Hmm, the addition of TWO North Carolina stations can only help Scotty moving forward. And KVOO Tulsa was a big supporter before they were dropped from the panel a year or two ago...BL, this appears to be a net gain for Scotty. Fingers crossed. :thumbs:

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...