idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
buttons66

Off Topic

Questions about the ads on IDF-  I really get some ads a I'd rather not see, like "connect with Asia girls" "from Asia with love".   I don't mind ads but.......

Hmm, I wouldn't like those ads either...Typically, I see ads from the online stores at which I shop -- and I must shop a lot. 🙂

21 minutes ago, drdeb said:

Hmm, I wouldn't like those ads either...Typically, I see ads from the online stores at which I shop -- and I must shop a lot. 🙂

I get those also.  And that's OK.  

It seems that the brief interview that Andee from WXTU did with Scotty a few weeks ago was his Beasley Media Groups'  "special event".  They were promoting about 20 artists they were going to feature with interviews and songs.  While other sessions with the named artists did include performances, Scotty's did not.  I hope I am wrong, and that later on he will get the full treatment.

Here's the original announcement by Beasley:

http://www.insideradio.com/free/beasley-country-stations-to-broadcast-superstar-mini-concert-series/article_3b8e19a2-80ef-11ea-895f-8be2d26aec74.html

2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

It seems that the brief interview that Andee from WXTU did with Scotty a few weeks ago was his Beasley Media Groups'  "special event".  They were promoting about 20 artists they were going to feature with interviews and songs.  While other sessions with the named artists did include performances, Scotty's did not.  I hope I am wrong, and that later on he will get the full treatment.

Here's the original announcement by Beasley:

http://www.insideradio.com/free/beasley-country-stations-to-broadcast-superstar-mini-concert-series/article_3b8e19a2-80ef-11ea-895f-8be2d26aec74.html

So far Lady A, Dustin Lynch, Tim McGraw, Brett Young, Lee Brice, Chris Janson, Chase Rice, Brad Paisley and Thomas Rhett have all performed on Tuesdays and Fridays as indicated in the announcement. Kane Brown is today, Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris are next Tuesday and Jake Owen is next Friday.  

However, lesser known artists such as Chris Lane, Dylan Scott and Travis Denning have performed on Saturday and Sunday. Also already announced are Eli Young band (tomorrow) and Lindsey Ell next Saturday.

That brings us to June and it leaves Justin Moore, Luke Combs, Brantley Gilbert, Carly Pearce, Jimmie Allen, Russell Dickerson, Morgan Wallen, Scotty McCreery, Chris Young and Riley Green.

It will be interesting to see if Scotty will be on a Tuesday/Friday or on the week-end. 

Eli Young set to play Rangers Field Texas in June...CONCERT IN YOUR CAR

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/live/9376067/concert-in-your-car-series-rangers-globe-life-field-eli-young-whiskey-myers?fbclid=IwAR1LEhjOr-P-JE2NCTYeAjNT8FiDXJYFFfCg1TXaB4pHHRDNpeSp_ZRpJ3Y

Featuring Triple 8 Management  George Couri

Interesting details how its achieved

Edited by buttons66

17 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Eli Young set to play Rangers Field Texas in June...CONCERT IN YOUR CAR

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/live/9376067/concert-in-your-car-series-rangers-globe-life-field-eli-young-whiskey-myers?fbclid=IwAR1LEhjOr-P-JE2NCTYeAjNT8FiDXJYFFfCg1TXaB4pHHRDNpeSp_ZRpJ3Y

Featuring Triple 8 Management  George Couri

Interesting details how its achieved

Scotty had said he was in negotiations for such a concert.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tfortexas said:

Scotty had said he was in negotiations for such a concert.  

Can't wait!