Off Topic

buttons66

It seems that the brief interview that Andee from WXTU did with Scotty a few weeks ago was his Beasley Media Groups'  "special event".  They were promoting about 20 artists they were going to feature with interviews and songs.  While other sessions with the named artists did include performances, Scotty's did not.  I hope I am wrong, and that later on he will get the full treatment.

Here's the original announcement by Beasley:

http://www.insideradio.com/free/beasley-country-stations-to-broadcast-superstar-mini-concert-series/article_3b8e19a2-80ef-11ea-895f-8be2d26aec74.html

2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

It seems that the brief interview that Andee from WXTU did with Scotty a few weeks ago was his Beasley Media Groups'  "special event".  They were promoting about 20 artists they were going to feature with interviews and songs.  While other sessions with the named artists did include performances, Scotty's did not.  I hope I am wrong, and that later on he will get the full treatment.

Here's the original announcement by Beasley:

http://www.insideradio.com/free/beasley-country-stations-to-broadcast-superstar-mini-concert-series/article_3b8e19a2-80ef-11ea-895f-8be2d26aec74.html

So far Lady A, Dustin Lynch, Tim McGraw, Brett Young, Lee Brice, Chris Janson, Chase Rice, Brad Paisley and Thomas Rhett have all performed on Tuesdays and Fridays as indicated in the announcement. Kane Brown is today, Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris are next Tuesday and Jake Owen is next Friday.  

However, lesser known artists such as Chris Lane, Dylan Scott and Travis Denning have performed on Saturday and Sunday. Also already announced are Eli Young band (tomorrow) and Lindsey Ell next Saturday.

That brings us to June and it leaves Justin Moore, Luke Combs, Brantley Gilbert, Carly Pearce, Jimmie Allen, Russell Dickerson, Morgan Wallen, Scotty McCreery, Chris Young and Riley Green.

It will be interesting to see if Scotty will be on a Tuesday/Friday or on the week-end. 

Eli Young set to play Rangers Field Texas in June...CONCERT IN YOUR CAR

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/live/9376067/concert-in-your-car-series-rangers-globe-life-field-eli-young-whiskey-myers?fbclid=IwAR1LEhjOr-P-JE2NCTYeAjNT8FiDXJYFFfCg1TXaB4pHHRDNpeSp_ZRpJ3Y

Featuring Triple 8 Management  George Couri

Interesting details how its achieved

Edited by buttons66

17 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Eli Young set to play Rangers Field Texas in June...CONCERT IN YOUR CAR

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/live/9376067/concert-in-your-car-series-rangers-globe-life-field-eli-young-whiskey-myers?fbclid=IwAR1LEhjOr-P-JE2NCTYeAjNT8FiDXJYFFfCg1TXaB4pHHRDNpeSp_ZRpJ3Y

Featuring Triple 8 Management  George Couri

Interesting details how its achieved

Scotty had said he was in negotiations for such a concert.  

• Like 1

NASHVILLE (WSMV) - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic that has swept the world, many company's have had to lay off and furlough employees and Nashville has been no exception. 

The Country Music Hall of Fame announced they will be one of the businesses that are having to let employees go during the pandemic.

73 employees were told on Thursday they would be laid off from the Country Music Hall of Fame with 101 more employees being furloughed.

The CEO of the Country Music Hall of Fame released the following statement:

We were forced to make this difficult decision by a challenging business environment unprecedented in the museum’s history. Since closing March 13, the museum has lost millions of dollars in budgeted revenue. Our economic setbacks, coupled with the uncertainties of the future related to the pandemic, make it necessary to take these measures now to protect the institution and ensure its future.

The layoff's and furlough's will be effective June 18, 2020.

13 hours ago, buttons66 said:

NASHVILLE (WSMV) - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic that has swept the world, many company's have had to lay off and furlough employees and Nashville has been no exception. 

The Country Music Hall of Fame announced they will be one of the businesses that are having to let employees go during the pandemic.

73 employees were told on Thursday they would be laid off from the Country Music Hall of Fame with 101 more employees being furloughed.

The CEO of the Country Music Hall of Fame released the following statement:

We were forced to make this difficult decision by a challenging business environment unprecedented in the museum’s history. Since closing March 13, the museum has lost millions of dollars in budgeted revenue. Our economic setbacks, coupled with the uncertainties of the future related to the pandemic, make it necessary to take these measures now to protect the institution and ensure its future.

The layoff's and furlough's will be effective June 18, 2020.

Prayers up for Nashville and our country! 🙏

• 2 weeks later...

Well some idiots are doing concerts.  Don't know how their doing it, but....

Outhouse Tickets - Your source for great tickets!

Upcoming Event in Stonewall!

Temptations Temptations
Aaron Watson and Reckless Kelly  
At the 59th Annual Stonewall Peach JAMBoree and Rodeo

Tickets are only $20 per day or $35 for the Weekend
  June 19th and 201th

250 Peach Street - Stonewall, Texas 

3 hours ago, tfortexas said:

Temptations Temptations

June 19th and 201th

It's one of those drive in concerts.  Stonewall is a small town.  Noted for being next to the LBJ ranch.  It's West of Austin ( 1 1/2 hr drive)  and about the same distance North of San Antonio. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tfortexas said:

Temptations Temptations

June 19th and 201th

Works for me...:)

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Got a radiotraks survey today for three GW song. 
Song 1 "When To Say Goodbye"
Song 2 "Never Getting Over You"
Song 3 "R & R"

I got that survey, too.  I told them I liked the first two....did not like the third, at all.  

1 hour ago, tfortexas said:

Got a radiotraks survey today for three GW song. 
Song 1 "When To Say Goodbye"
Song 2 "Never Getting Over You"
Song 3 "R & R"

6 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

I told them i hated the third one. 

Watch...they will release R&R.