Jump to content

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Big Machine just signed Ray Wylie Hubbard.  he's 73 and a little nuts and an Austin scene guy.  (think Willie)  He wrote Red Necked Mother, etc.  Strange signing for BM.

 

 

I had the same reaction -- Ray Hubbard???? ... Of course Borchetta's a little nuts as well. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping all of you and your families have a Merry Christmas! 8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the ange

Merry Christmas to all. 

Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

13 minutes ago, drdeb said:

 

I had the same reaction -- Ray Hubbard???? ... Of course Borchetta's a little nuts as well. 🙂

Hubbard talks more than he sings.  one song  "screw you, We're From Texas" he wrote on the spot when some Nash execs in the audience heckled him about singing more Nash friendly songs.  

(excuse the profanity)

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is heartbreaking ..the damage inside Turtle Creek Mall in Jonesboro Arkansas yesterday . There was catastrophic damage to an airport ,flattened buildings and planes tossed like toys plus a derailed train .Prayers needed for this area of the State for sure.

 

 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

The virus is just getting started in our area.  Time to get REALLLLY careful.

 

 

 We have 11,124 cases confirmed as of this morning in NJ and 140 deaths....and I still see folks on social media debunking the whole thing!! SMH

Link to post
Share on other sites

So far.......    Our town just got it's first confirmed case-- a 23 yr old female.  Town 4miles away has a 24 yr old female.   Our area got it's 1st case that is community infection.  That means it was not brought  in, but caught from someone here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

So far.......    Our town just got it's first confirmed case-- a 23 yr old female.  Town 4miles away has a 24 yr old female.   Our area got it's 1st case that is community infection.  That means it was not brought  in, but caught from someone here. 

Of course, when they really start tracking who each of those women have been in touch with...and then who those people contacted, etc....it will turn out that the original source was from outside the country.  Maybe China.  IMO, of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Of course, when they really start tracking who each of those women have been in touch with...and then who those people contacted, etc....it will turn out that the original source was from outside the country.  Maybe China.  IMO, of course.

😄  true. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...