Off Topic

buttons66

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

I think Mickey's radio success will happen....but will UMG be patient,  who knows?  She certainly has the voice to sing just about anything.  I agree about Priscilla Block...she's had some real success with not much in the way of tv, etc.  Plus, she could be promoted as Ashley McBryde was by Atlantic.

I don't know if that will happen at least will UMG. I feel like the past few years with all her tv/high profile performances that should have been the best time to push her with radio & the label barely tried. I wouldn't be surprised if they treat Mickey as they did with Kacey Musgraves which they basically stopped trying with radio. The difference is Kacey's high profile performances translated to $ for the label, sales, etc. That's not happening for Mickey.

Also, I wonder if age is a factor. She's 38. It's already hard for radio to break out female artists & Mickey's age is IMO likely a factor. 

4 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

I don't know if that will happen at least will UMG. I feel like the past few years with all her tv/high profile performances that should have been the best time to push her with radio & the label barely tried. I wouldn't be surprised if they treat Mickey as they did with Kacey Musgraves which they basically stopped trying with radio. The difference is Kacey's high profile performances translated to $ for the label, sales, etc. That's not happening for Mickey.

Also, I wonder if age is a factor. She's 38. It's already hard for radio to break out female artists & Mickey's age is IMO likely a factor. 

👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, tfortexas said:

Just took a 4 song survey.  They wouldn't say who it was.  A few weeks ago I took one that turned out to be Scotty's new label-mate.  I didn't find that out until I had nixed all the songs.  Ooops.

I did the same thing.  I didn't like any of the songs.

12 hours ago, tfortexas said:

Cincy about to get bad weather.   Hail and potential tornado formation soon.   Beware Drdeb. 

It was pretty wild last night!  Fortunately, the tornadoes failed to materialize in our area. Whew!

• Like 1

Its not Cam she has a very distinct voice ......not sure who it was. There are so many new females out now & I dont know enough about any of them to be that familiar with vocals especially without seeing them . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Prediction-- Jimmy Allen will be invited as member of Opry soon.  He has been on the show a bunch lately. 

Does seem to be the way they invite them these days.  But he's there this weekend.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SAw this on WSG

•  
Brenda Puett Rosson
Dylan’s last day was on July 9. He has a recording studio that he will be working full time with recordings and overdubs! A very sad time for him. He loves his music family very much.

•  
Tina Blair
Author
WOW!!! I didn't know he was leaviing
  •  
Brenda Puett Rosson
Tina Blair it was bittersweet, but he prayed about it diligently and felt that this is what he was supposed to do. He will still be around and help Scotty when needed. You can see him every weekend on you tube. World Outreach Church, Murfreesboro, Tn.
Sat. 5:30, Sun. 9:30.
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, tfortexas said:

SAw this on WSG

•  
Brenda Puett Rosson
Dylan’s last day was on July 9. He has a recording studio that he will be working full time with recordings and overdubs! A very sad time for him. He loves his music family very much.

•  
Tina Blair
Author
WOW!!! I didn't know he was leaviing
  •  
Brenda Puett Rosson
Tina Blair it was bittersweet, but he prayed about it diligently and felt that this is what he was supposed to do. He will still be around and help Scotty when needed. You can see him every weekend on you tube. World Outreach Church, Murfreesboro, Tn.
Sat. 5:30, Sun. 9:30.

Oh no ...I have wondered where he has been . I am so sorry to hear this news. Dylan is an amazing guitar player,so talented. I watched him alot at shows and on videos etc.Glad to see he is till going to be involved in some way with music...doing what he needs to do for himself. 💔

• Like 2

It was odd that Dylan did not go to Europe with them (no explanation given), but rejoined Scotty and the band when they returned.  And he stayed with them for several months of touring.  Whatever his reasons, we will miss him.  

• Like 1

Oh nooo...😓

Lady A 

Request Line Tour Ticket Holders -
We have decided to postpone our Request Line Tour until next year. Being on the road with our fans is our greatest joy, so it was a hard but important decision to make.
We are a band, but more importantly…we’re family. We’re proud to say that Charles has embarked on a journey to sobriety. So, right now in order to be the healthiest, strongest and most creative band we can be, Lady A will take the time with the support of our families and team of professionals to walk through this together. It’s early on this road, but we are determined to do what will best set us up for many more years together. We’re grateful for your patience.
This update is coming in real time, but in the coming days, your point of purchase will be in touch with new ticket information. We’re looking forward to making 2023 our best year yet!
With love,
Lady A

• Like 2

• 2 months later...