idolforums.com
TeamAudra

Joanna Serenko Fan Thread

13 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Add me, please! :clap:

Done! :w00twave:

Maybe, I said it already, who cares... CONGRATS❗👍👍🍾🥂

Hey, nothing & nobody says one has to or necessarily is going to like the supposed front-runners all the time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maudie1877 said:

Add me, please! 🙂

Added!

13 minutes ago, gusta_cruz said:

Add me please!

Done!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Really hoping Blake can work some of his magic with her song choice for T9.  It's gonna be critical for her.  I respect the fact that she's staying true to who she is but if the objective is to move forward on the show I think she might have to cave a little bit in that regard.

Edited by ATX29
  • Like 2

It's a bit ironic that Joanna used to work as a lifeguard saving peeps when they had trouble in the water.  Now, she's the the one who can save The Voice from drowning in a self built pool of stupid.  JMHO. 

Lifeguard.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Spurrious said:

It's a bit ironic that Joanna used to work as a lifeguard saving peeps when they had trouble in the water.  Now, she's the the one who can save The Voice from drowning in a self built pool of stupid.  JMHO. 

Lifeguard.png

It's even more ironic because whoever gets to face Joanna in the IS is pretty much dead in the water. JK 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

My song choice for this week. Just clean it up in a few spots, and submit this. Guitar too please. I don’t think the guitars hanging on the wall are just for show. 

Or, better yet, use it for the instant save. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My song choice for this week. Just clean it up in a few spots, and submit this. Guitar too please. I don’t think the guitars hanging on the wall are just for show. 

I´m surprised actually that she hasn´t pulled this song out yet on the show, considering it´s a song she´s clearly comfortable with.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´m surprised actually that she hasn´t pulled this song out yet on the show, considering it´s a song she´s clearly comfortable with.

Maybe they won’t let her. TPTB can be very controlling. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe they won’t let her. TPTB can be very controlling. 

Yeah, I´m pretty sure they would have let her do it  had she continued being Team Nick.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:36 PM, echoap said:

I'm expecting her to do some popular songs like these on the show:

It's up to her creativity and she's very talented.

Another example is this cover of "Yesterday" from ~ three years ago. It's an ok cover but I'm pretty sure she can pull off a way better version now that she's got a more definite style. 

This is a cover of "Natural Woman" by an artist with a similar vibe (Rozzy Crane). I'd love to hear Joanna's version on the show :wub:

echoap, 

Do you remember which song the deleted video was? 

Posted (edited)

By the way, this is a really powerful national anthem, especially at 16 years old. It looks effortless. She has a lot of tools to work with. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

echoap, 

Do you remember which song the deleted video was? 

Let me think 🤔... 

tenor.gif

Yeah, not 100%, but I think that was a cover of "If I Ain't Got You". The good old Blake did it again? 🤯

Ok so this is my season 17 rational why snowflake should cover a Swift song...Tay is easy to vocally out perform....peeps love Tay songs....they will be trying to sing along. 

So jazz up Blank Space and let's take this round to the house.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Let me think 🤔... 

tenor.gif

Yeah, not 100%, but I think that was a cover of "If I Ain't Got You". The good old Blake did it again? 🤯

I can’t picture you highlighting that song as one she should sing. I think it was something different, tbh. 

She has an interview on the IG story of this account. It will be there for a few more hours (3rd interview).

She says her song is relevant to what’s going on with Coronavirus, uplifting to a lot of people, she’s dedicating it to her 1/2 sister. Well, that really narrows it down!

https://instagram.com/hollywoodjunket?igshid=1btjf1p7ppx20

Just now, TeamAudra said:

She has an interview on the IG story of this account. It will be there for a few more hours (3rd interview).

She says her song is relevant to what’s going on with Coronavirus, uplifting to a lot of people, she’s dedicating it to her 1/2 sister. Well, that really narrows it down!

https://instagram.com/hollywoodjunket?igshid=1btjf1p7ppx20

What's Going On maybe? It is a song about hope and it would fit her style. Idk

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I can’t picture you highlighting that song as one she should sing. I think it was something different, tbh. 

Yeah, Just checked and "If Ain't Got You" is in another post. I remember a cover of "Here Comes The Sun" as well, but once again, I'm not sure at all. 😅

15 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I've been an advocate of Joanna covering Amy since I heard her. The influence is obvious. (And I've wanted her to cover one of Amy's covers..to prevent the copy cat thought)

I'd like "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"

Or "Someone To Watch Over Me" (Which traditionally plays REALLY well with reality singing show audiences) 

Also wouldn't mind Joss Stone's cover of "God Only Knows" (Might be my favorite cover of any song by anyone..which is saying a lot because Haley Reinhart exists. I think Joanna's deep town and beautiful falsetto sound would cover this equally as well) 

• Like 1

Joanna PANDER QUEEN!

She needs everything she can get! She's gonna GET THAT PV YALL HEAR ME?

• Haha 3