America's Got Talent

istersay

24 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I totally forgot that AGT was on until but I am so happy she made it. I just hope her song choice for finale isn’t an Ed Sheehan song lol

Lmao, I just hope the song is a ballad for whatever modern pop song it is. If its more Billie, Lizzo, Ed Sheeran, then lol.

21 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I think the biggest shock is 4 of the 5 golden buzzers getting in the Instant Save. I think she has a chance for Top 3

She still has to face the other Top 3 of the opposing Semis. But I think she can at least get Top 5 against the other vocalists(she already got more than Victory, Jimmie was in his Save so I think she has a shot tbh)

If the format stays the same as it was last season, from what I remember I think it'll go:

Top 5 - Josh Blue, Aidan Bryant, Brooke Simpson, Northwell Nurse Choir, Dustin Tavella. I think Minivan will like this versatility and they got Top 3 in their weeks.

If somehow Brooke can win, then we love to see it. But either way, I'm still proud that she faced all the odds and continued to show us her voice.

Now onto the Grand Finale!

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Wait.. Lea Kyle was in danger?! I thought for sure that she was a lock for the top 3 because her social media stats are WAY higher than anyone from last night :dead:

That was only on Facebook. Its not a good indicator from the trends I have been analyzing.  Google has actually had more success from just using it first time this week LOL.

Google Trends predicted(still on last page if anyone wants to see) 

That - Josh, Nurses, Brooke were Top 3. 

Victory was 4th, and everyone else was fighting for 5th/6th. Lea was able to prevail. But its understandable since the audience thought it was a letdown from her past couple performances. Happy for Lea though, I like her as well.

• Thanks 1

I'm happy for Brooke, I didn't expect her to be among the top 3. If she can gather such votes with an Ed Sheeran song, she may win if she tries a powerful ballad or a gospel song that shows her vulnerability. I'm confident she'll be in the top 5 or even top 3. I don't see any of the instant saves surpassing her. 

Please AGT, give her a good song next😭

I'm so happy regardless. 

• Like 1

If I would pick a winner right now, it's Brooke. But I can't deny that Gina has a piece of my heart as well. I think they would be a fine Top 2. I don't expect either to win, but I would hope for it. Aidan, Lea, Jimmie are also talented. That would be my top 5.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

Today is the day peeps! Brooke's final performance will commence and for us to try to get her the trophy tomorrow!

She will slay it as always.

It would be funny if NBC brought in Miley Cyrus as a guest performer with Brooke for tomorrow as well lol.(Now I kind of want to see that)

Anyways, I don't know which song she'll sing, last week I was convinced it was a big song but look what happened.....

So the best we can hope for is that Minivan rewards her with at least a Top 5 placement(manifesting Winner, but we know this audience)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Today is the day peeps! Brooke's final performance will commence and for us to try to get her the trophy tomorrow!

She will slay it as always.

It would be funny if NBC brought in Miley Cyrus as a guest performer with Brooke for tomorrow as well lol.(Now I kind of want to see that)

Anyways, I don't know which song she'll sing, last week I was convinced it was a big song but look what happened.....

So the best we can hope for is that Minivan rewards her with at least a Top 5 placement(manifesting Winner, but we know this audience)

She's performing with Bishop Briggs tomorrow as she's one of the listed guests on wiki. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Torres said:

Northwell Nurse Choir is closing. Their performance was the most viewed last week on Facebook by a mile and had most likes. They could be winners.

Yeah they could, but google trends I will be looking at later.

Just now, TheFreeman said:

Your thoughts on Brooke's performance? Her ending had a little hiccup 

Yeah, the last note, I don't know maybe she placed the mic far from her. But overall it was good though 

11 minutes ago, Torres said:

Yeah, the last note, I don't know maybe she placed the mic far from her. But overall it was good though 

I think she was struggling with her breathing, that's why. But agree, it was good overall 

I got the trends as of right now:(1 hour post show, CDT time, EST just ended)

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 4-H&geo=US&q=%2Fg%2F11hbgq84b5,Dustin Tavella,Josh Blue,Northwell Nurse Choir,Aidan Bryant 

Brooke is actually faring quite well, her peak is the 2nd highest from all the potential winners tonight. I know the nurses have the sob story going for them, but the fact Brooke beat them this time(as last time they actually won the peak matchup) could say a lot about tomorrow.

Josh Blue is once again, beating everyone pretty hard. I think he will win, but I hope Brooke cuts through with the casual votes.

I think it will be a fun result tomorrow. If Brooke even makes 3rd or Runner-Up, I will be happy for her and I'm just glad she got to show us her voice.

Real quick, this was a HUGE step up from last week for Brooke, I think the song was the best of all her lives and her performance-

Omg she deserves that win, but I will accept a Top 3 position at the bare minimum or else Minivan, I'm COMING for you....(with a heavily worded letter)

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

her peak is the 2nd highest from all the potential winners tonight.

We LOVE to see it. I swear if a record doesn't sign Brooke after all of these- then I don't know what their problem is lol. She's got all the goods of being a popstar

• Like 3