America's Got Talent

istersay

Also, if anyone has been thinking of going to see AGT in person, it's probably never been easier to get tickets to the show. They mentioned at the show last night that there were still tickets available for tonight's show. Even with the reduced capacity it seems like the shows aren't really selling out. Apparently at last week's results show there were only 150 people in the audience according to another audience member last night that also went that taping.

3 hours ago, Torres said:

There's a spot for wildcard from the judges in the semis, who do you think is gonna take it?

Probably one of the contestants who lost on the judges save or something? (I don't see them bringing back Storm though, as much as I want it to be her)

On 8/26/2021 at 3:54 PM, sydneysam said:

Probably one of the contestants who lost on the judges save or something? (I don't see them bringing back Storm though, as much as I want it to be her)

Beyond belief dance crew won that spot.

• Thanks 1

Honestly I really have lost my respect for Howie after this. For him to say "It was nothing" , like wtf?? That's not even criticism. This song was dedicated to her dead grandma. The song was hard enough to sing as it is but to sing about a lost loved one in front of a large audience and a grumpy bald guy staring it you is probably quite overwhelming. He only focused on her vocals and he didn't talk about how beautiful her song actually was. And to throw shade at Tory while he was "judging" Madilyn was just so uncalled for.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

Honestly I really have lost my respect for Howie after this. For him to say "It was nothing" , like wtf?? That's not even criticism. This song was dedicated to her dead grandma. The song was hard enough to sing as it is but to sing about a lost loved one in front of a large audience and a grumpy bald guy staring it you is probably quite overwhelming. He only focused on her vocals and he didn't talk about how beautiful her song actually was. And to throw shade at Tory while he was "judging" Madilyn was just so uncalled for.

It was insanely uncalled for. He's trying to be the "mean" guy on the panel, I don't know if its their TPTB telling him to say these things, but its very off-putting.

Edited by QueenMae16

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

What the heck :whut: that was so mean

and I don't care what he says, but that performance is so beautiful and special

I checked Facebook's reactions. Many didn't like Madilyn's performance from what I can tell by the comments. I saw some agreeing with Howie -- they couldn't hear what she was singing.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Sad 1