Kim's Favourite Songs (2020 Holiday songs are up!)

FunkyFrankie

On 2/19/2020 at 8:21 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

No, I never knew! Yeah, I liked 5H but I never knew their names. lol  Wow, she left late, so that's when "Havana" came out? 

Hence why, I put that I only use iTunes. lol I just dowloaded heart radio app. 😄  They keep playing that Due Lipa song.:wacko:

Yeah, I don't know.  I guess it's just for the movie. 

That's embarrassing. 😳

because that means I still have to do it.  Yeah, need a new page. 

Oooh alright, I can understand that.  Hmmm, she left about a little over a year before the group disbanded. "Havana" came out around August or September 2017, I believe. Ally Brooke and Normani are other members from 5H.

Oooh haha I understand that. Ooh I'm kinda tempted to download the iHeart radio app, haha. Oooh "Don't Start Now"? Lol i hear that song all the time on the radio haha.

That makes sense.

Aww it shouldn't be.

LOL you don't start things you can't finish though. 😛  You gotta finish this up!

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Okay, I'll post one more set, maybe tomorrow I'm gonna head to bed 

Yayy. ❤️ 

KIM'S FAVOURITE 43 SONGS!

33. Shallow - Bradley Cooper & Lady GaGa

Ahh, I remember hearing this the first time; I was in the hospital then.  I watched the movie in the hospital too. 😐 I don't even know or have heard of Bradley but he sounds good with GaGa. I don't have a favourite line, I guess the chorus? OHHhh I know, where they sing, "We're far from the shallow now".  I also like that GaGa starts off soft then belts it out at the pre chorus leaning to the chorus and her "Ohhh's" sound so good.  I don't have much to say because I didn't listen to this a lot just clips on iTunes, the radio and the movie.  The movie was good, 

32. Old Town Road - Lil Nas X ft/Billy Ray Cyrus

Song starts at 1:37.  Here it is, the biggest song of 2019 and it's only #32 here.  This song was literally everywhere, it was #1 on iTunes for a long time.  Yes, I was in the hospital for this too,  Now, I don't love this I do like it though.  It's so catchy. :bobo: It's kinda a strange collaboration mixing rap and country, lol,  Anyways, I never knew of Lil Nas until this song!  I wonder why he picked Billy Ray to collab with. Anyways, I like Billy Ray's bridge part where he starts off singling, "hat down...",  LOL @ this lyric "Bull ridin' and boobies" oh my.  I never knew what the lyrics were until now. lol 

31. Live Forever - Liam Payne f/Cheat Codes

Now, I don't really like this anymore but I did when it came out.  I never saw the video til now. Oh my at, naked Liam. 😮  I like how he says those one words, "Jaded, Faded, Self-Medicated..." to lead into the song,  He's changed a lot in the video from the hair to the tats. He's taken a risk I see, from jumping off a cliff.  I don't have a favourite part, I guess those one liners could count  He does it again for a minute in the 2nd verse where he goes, "Reckless, Restless, I let it get so hectic "   I also like his staccato notes, how he pronounce his words like. "Live, fast, die, young"

30. Hate Me - Ellie Goulding f/ Juice WRLD 

I do not like this song anymore but I love some Ellie Goulding, :wub: I realized that "Close to Me" is catchier.  As this song gets repetitive with the, 'hate me's' and 'erase me's'. I never knew who Juice WRLD ia but I guess he died, RIP... :(  I never had a favourite part. I just listened to it because it was Ellie. lol 

29. Superpower - Adam Lambert

hhahhaha yesss. Adam has arrived on the countdown with his new single.:adamhappy:  Of course I have to have some Adam on the list  I think the video reminds me of Taylor's "You Need to Calm down" . He's explain's that people have their own rights.This song was like made for him, I like how he was given this. lol  I like where he sings, "I don't want to be, do you want to be free?" part, he uses his upper vocals on that part which I love.  

29. Superpower - Adam Lambert:

30. Hate Me - Ellie Goulding f/ Juice WRLD: 

31. Live Forever - Liam Payne f/ Cheat Codes: 

32. Old Town Road  - Lil Nas X f/ Billy Ray Cyrus:    

33. Shallow - Lady GaGa & Bradley Cooper: 

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh alright, I can understand that.  Hmmm, she left about a little over a year before the group disbanded. "Havana" came out around August or September 2017, I believe. Ally Brooke and Normani are other members from 5H.

Oooh haha I understand that. Ooh I'm kinda tempted to download the iHeart radio app, haha. Oooh "Don't Start Now"? Lol i hear that song all the time on the radio haha.

LOL you don't start things you can't finish though. 😛  You gotta finish this up!

Yayy. ❤️ 

I figured they were from 5H too. lol   What year did the band split? 

You should download it but don't listen to it a lot, they tend to overplay songs.   Yessss, Virgin keeps playing it :/ And "Circles"  and that "hot girl bummer" song.

THIS will finish! It may take long but it will. :yes:

It's up. 😄

Finally catching up!

33. Shallow - Lady GaGa & Bradley Cooper: I had tis really high on my list, so of course you know i love this. Aww I’m sorry that you first heard of this song and saw the move in the hospital. :( I do want to see this movie some day but yeah i DO love the song. Gaga sounds great as always and Bradley surprised me with his song.

32. Old Town Road  - Lil Nas X f/ Billy Ray Cyrus:  You had this just a few spots higher than me so yay us both having this in the 30s. This song was huggeee and just everywheree. This was Lil Nas X first breakthrough song so I am sure we all heard him for the first time on this song. I think he tweeted out that he wanted billy Ray on the remix of this song? :lmao: This song is a fun jam and super catchy. I did go through my ups and downs from being sick of this to absolutely loving it and everywhere in between. :lmao: 

31. Live Forever - Liam Payne f/ Cheat Codes:  OMGGG your comments on naked Liam. Girl control yourself. :claybleh: I actually never heard of this song before soo wow this is really new to me. Ooh hmm listening to parts of this, some of this does sound familiar to me and i don’t really know why.  It’s a nice cool song and he sounds good on this. It’s not making a huge impact on me but I do like the parts you mention and it’s enjoyable but needs some more listens to grow on me.

30. Hate Me - Ellie Goulding f/ Juice WRLD: You don’t like this song anymore yet have it this high at #30? I am confused. :lmao:  I much prefer “Close to Me” but i do really like this. This song is cool and I lie the vibe of it. Sure it is repetitive but it doesn’t bother me. Ugh yeah it’s so sad what happened to Juice WRLD. RIP to him. :(

29. Superpower - Adam Lambert: I’m shocked you don’t have this higher. :haha: Anyway i heard this song a few times from Adam where i saw him performing this on various TV shows promoting this song and album. I do wish I put it on my Honorable mentions list as I do like this from the times I heard it but I never downloaded it and forgot to. Ooh he was given this song? 😮 This song does have a different sound from him - as this has that funky Prince inspired feel to it. It’s a cool funky sound and something that can still grow on me with more listens.

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Finally catching up!

33. Shallow - Lady GaGa & Bradley Cooper: I had tis really high on my list, so of course you know i love this. Aww I’m sorry that you first heard of this song and saw the move in the hospital. :( I do want to see this movie some day but yeah i DO love the song. Gaga sounds great as always and Bradley surprised me with his song.

32. Old Town Road  - Lil Nas X f/ Billy Ray Cyrus:  You had this just a few spots higher than me so yay us both having this in the 30s. This song was huggeee and just everywheree. This was Lil Nas X first breakthrough song so I am sure we all heard him for the first time on this song. I think he tweeted out that he wanted billy Ray on the remix of this song? :lmao: This song is a fun jam and super catchy. I did go through my ups and downs from being sick of this to absolutely loving it and everywhere in between. :lmao: 

31. Live Forever - Liam Payne f/ Cheat Codes:  OMGGG your comments on naked Liam. Girl control yourself. :claybleh: I actually never heard of this song before soo wow this is really new to me. Ooh hmm listening to parts of this, some of this does sound familiar to me and i don’t really know why.  It’s a nice cool song and he sounds good on this. It’s not making a huge impact on me but I do like the parts you mention and it’s enjoyable but needs some more listens to grow on me.

30. Hate Me - Ellie Goulding f/ Juice WRLD: You don’t like this song anymore yet have it this high at #30? I am confused. :lmao:  I much prefer “Close to Me” but i do really like this. This song is cool and I lie the vibe of it. Sure it is repetitive but it doesn’t bother me. Ugh yeah it’s so sad what happened to Juice WRLD. RIP to him. :(

29. Superpower - Adam Lambert: I’m shocked you don’t have this higher. :haha: Anyway i heard this song a few times from Adam where i saw him performing this on various TV shows promoting this song and album. I do wish I put it on my Honorable mentions list as I do like this from the times I heard it but I never downloaded it and forgot to. Ooh he was given this song? 😮 This song does have a different sound from him - as this has that funky Prince inspired feel to it. It’s a cool funky sound and something that can still grow on me with more listens.

Yessss, you did but I forget where you it. :stealth: Yeah, I was laying in bed and browsing iTunes. lol   I had a tumour removed from my head, now I'm stuck with this for years.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracheotomy and stuck with a disability.  The tumour affected a lot of y left side, my physio stuff, ability to breathe and swallow.

lol @ you comparing your list to mine.  Ooooh, this was his breakthrough? 😮  hhahahhaha n hackedo wonder. My twitter was hacked, so I haven't been on it.  Yeah,  didn't hear it too muchl only clips, so I'm not sick of it. 😄 

I did control myself. 😇I forget where I heard this from actually. 🤨haha, what does it sound like? 

It's at 30 because, this is way back when I like/love these songs.   Obv, I don't like it now. 😛   Yeah, ' close to me" is catchier but it doesn't qualify to be on this list.  What happened to Juice WRLD again? 

There are more songs that I like/love better.:stealth: Wow now I'm shocked that you actually like this. 😮  I assumed he was given it because he doesn't write his own songs. lol Hmm, I should listen to it again to hear a Prince vibe.  

I'll post another set tomorrow.

KIM'S FAVOURITE SONGS OF 2019!

28. Believe - Adam Lambert

Now I don't believe he released this as a single, it's just a cover single promoting his new album, Velvet, Adam proves he can really sing with this.  Yes, I linked his performance at the 42st Kennedy Center Honors.   oOOh it looks like Cher was there too! I was excited that he was re releasing this, it's my favourite from the Idol Hollywood rounds, oh and I bought it to support him, :wub:I love his lower vocals. This is almost like "What do you want from me" . lol  He sounds good on every line, it's just so crisp and clean, I couldn't pick a favourite part, I love it all,  It's only here because there are other songs that I was literally addicted to, I wasn't as freaking out over this like I was with other songs I still love this though. :wub: Oh, he performed this on The Voice too with Katie Kadan here: 

27. Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez

I feel like this new era is a mature vibe from Selena, cause this song sure sounds mature.  She looks mature in the video too. She sounds grown up in this too.  I like how its in black and white; so authentic, lol. I read somewhere that this single was released after the break up, and it's for Justin Bieber, is that true?  I like the pre chorus where she sing, "We'd always go into it blindly. I needed to lose you to find me". This song has been getting a lot of radio attention, it depends where I'm at with this song, it might make a comeback in 2020.:shiftywave:

26. Good as Hell - Lizzo with Ariana Grande

Another collaboration 😮 2919 is the year for collaborations. I guess Lizzo re released this as a remix with Ariana.  I'm gonna talk about this version because it's the one that I heard the most and it made me like the song.Yessss, I was strangely addicted to this when it came out.   I think both girls sounds great on this.  I love the lines, "cause he don't love you anymore". I also like when Ariana sings it then she is joined by Lizzo then the chorus kicks in. 

25. 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber

Another collaboration! 😮 Yes, we are gonna talk about this one, since its the one that I became addicted to.  The addiction of Justin just makes it sound too good and a bit less Country, I think.:stealth: I don't know who Dan + Shay are but I was hooked on this song.  The video looks so romantic and the song itself sounds very romantic.  :wub: Unfortunatly, this is not my wedding song, I already found mine. :stealth:It can be a song to dance to but not a first dance. 

24. The Good Ones - Gabby Barrett

I love that Youtube has the premiere dates.  Anyways, I still don't think Gabby suits country or has a country voice but I love this song.  It's cute, sweet and romantic. :wub: I wonder if Gabby was thinking of Cade when singing this. lol  I love the bridge in this where she sings, "We should all find us one, they're out there, minus one, some of the good ones yeah I got a good one".

24. The Good Ones - Gabby Barrett: 

25. 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber:            

26. Good as Hell – Lizzo with Ariana Grande: 

27. Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez: 

28. Believe – Adam Lambert: 

On 2/26/2020 at 10:02 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Yessss, you did but I forget where you it. :stealth: Yeah, I was laying in bed and browsing iTunes. lol   I had a tumour removed from my head, now I'm stuck with this for years.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracheotomy and stuck with a disability.  The tumour affected a lot of y left side, my physio stuff, ability to breathe and swallow.

lol @ you comparing your list to mine.  Ooooh, this was his breakthrough? 😮  hhahahhaha n hackedo wonder. My twitter was hacked, so I haven't been on it.  Yeah,  didn't hear it too muchl only clips, so I'm not sick of it. 😄 

I did control myself. 😇I forget where I heard this from actually. 🤨haha, what does it sound like? 

It's at 30 because, this is way back when I like/love these songs.   Obv, I don't like it now. 😛   Yeah, ' close to me" is catchier but it doesn't qualify to be on this list.  What happened to Juice WRLD again? 

There are more songs that I like/love better.:stealth: Wow now I'm shocked that you actually like this. 😮  I assumed he was given it because he doesn't write his own songs. lol Hmm, I should listen to it again to hear a Prince vibe.  

I'll post another set tomorrow.

Ooo i had Shallow at like #23, so a bit higher than you. Ooh I see. Omg awww I did not know about this. Gosh I am sooo sorry to hear about this and all that you went through here. :( I don’t think I heard of this before so thanks for the link. Ooh goodness. I am hoping you are doing better all things considered and am soo grateful having you back on here regularly. :hug:❤️ 

lol We have so many songs around the same spot tat Ican’t help it haha. Mhmmm yep. Omggg ugh I can relate because my twitter was hacked years ago too. :/  I still search and look stuff up there i I want to. Oooh that’s good because i heard it everywhere without trying to. :lmao:

Doesn’t sound like it. Hmmm I wonder. I can’t think of it. :haha:

Oooh ok…. so does this mean you love this song now? :lmao: CTM should qualify since it is a 2019 song though. 😛 Ah I can’t remember the specifics but I believe it was a drug overdose. Ooh specifically from wiki, he had a seizure induced by acute oxycodone and codeine intoxication. 

I understand. LOL you being shocked…. i do like some Adam’s original musci you know haha. Ooooh i didn’t know that soo yeah you could be right on that. Yess please do. Yayyy!!!

28. Believe – Adam Lambert: Oooh i was wondering if he released this as a single but i see he hasn’t. Bur yeah I know his version of this song from where he sang it on this show and yeah I think Cher chose him to perform this on this event? Not sure. I do like how he strips down the song and makes it into an emotional vulnerable ballad. This was really good from him. I liked his duet with Katie Kadan too.

27. Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez: Definitely know this as I heard this a lot late in 2019 and early into 2020. This is a very beautiful, touching and vulnerable song. i love the emotion Selena pours into this song and she sings tis beautifully too. Ooh it wasn’t ever ~confirmed~ but i think this is obviously about Justin Bieber.

26. Good as Hell – Lizzo with Ariana Grande: I’m not as familiar with this remix and am def more used to the solo Lizzo version. I do really love this song on its original form but the remix is great too, and Ariana makes a great inclusion into the song. Both of thm sound great and this song has a great feel good vibe to it with a positive message to it. Ooh I had this at #25, so only one spot apart. 

25. 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber:  Another song i heard a lot on the end of 2019 and early 2020. This is a really nice and beautiful duet from both acts and they do all spun really good on this. Oooh awww the wedding song comments…. well what is your wedding song then? Although this would be a great one.

24. The Good Ones - Gabby Barrett: I’m sooo with you on the Gabby country thing 100%. She sings country well but I think and prefer her in the pop/R&B vibe. NHT but this is a pretty song and Gabby does sound very good on this. She seems to be doing really well with her music career, so that is good or her.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:21 AM, *Wallace said:

Ooo i had Shallow at like #23, so a bit higher than you. Ooh I see. Omg awww I did not know about this. Gosh I am sooo sorry to hear about this and all that you went through here. :( I don’t think I heard of this before so thanks for the link. Ooh goodness. I am hoping you are doing better all things considered and am soo grateful having you back on here regularly. :hug:❤️ 

lol We have so many songs around the same spot tat Ican’t help it haha. Mhmmm yep. Omggg ugh I can relate because my twitter was hacked years ago too. :/  I still search and look stuff up there i I want to. Oooh that’s good because i heard it everywhere without trying to. :lmao:

Oooh ok…. so does this mean you love this song now? :lmao: CTM should qualify since it is a 2019 song though. 😛 Ah I can’t remember the specifics but I believe it was a drug overdose. Ooh specifically from wiki, he had a seizure induced by acute oxycodone and codeine intoxication. 

I understand. LOL you being shocked…. i do like some Adam’s original musci you know haha. Ooooh i didn’t know that soo yeah you could be right on that. Yess please do. Yayyy!!!

Oh, you did have it high. lol   Yeahhh, I'm pretty secretive, i was in the hospital for half a year, :wacko: Thank you.  I am doing better, though I'm still disabled. I do things slowly like typing here!  I had a lot of therapy's,  Yeah, I have that right now, there's a hole in my neck for that to sit on.  Glad to bee here, too! 

Since I only have ike 40 songs, it's getting to that point. It's bound to happen.:p  Your Twitter got hacked too?! 😮 I do have a lot of Big Brothers players that I have saved/follow. 

Right now? Not really. Ooh I didn't know. 😮 OOOh ok. :( Thanks for this,  Accck, that's not good. 

On 'The Original High' album? That was a good album. 

Did I mention, I love "Dancing with a Stranger" now. 

On 2/28/2020 at 2:21 AM, *Wallace said:

28. Believe – Adam Lambert: Oooh i was wondering if he released this as a single but i see he hasn’t. Bur yeah I know his version of this song from where he sang it on this show and yeah I think Cher chose him to perform this on this event? Not sure. I do like how he strips down the song and makes it into an emotional vulnerable ballad. This was really good from him. I liked his duet with Katie Kadan too.

27. Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez: Definitely know this as I heard this a lot late in 2019 and early into 2020. This is a very beautiful, touching and vulnerable song. i love the emotion Selena pours into this song and she sings tis beautifully too. Ooh it wasn’t ever ~confirmed~ but i think this is obviously about Justin Bieber.

26. Good as Hell – Lizzo with Ariana Grande: I’m not as familiar with this remix and am def more used to the solo Lizzo version. I do really love this song on its original form but the remix is great too, and Ariana makes a great inclusion into the song. Both of thm sound great and this song has a great feel good vibe to it with a positive message to it. Ooh I had this at #25, so only one spot apart. 

25. 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber:  Another song i heard a lot on the end of 2019 and early 2020. This is a really nice and beautiful duet from both acts and they do all spun really good on this. Oooh awww the wedding song comments…. well what is your wedding song then? Although this would be a great one.

24. The Good Ones - Gabby Barrett: I’m sooo with you on the Gabby country thing 100%. She sings country well but I think and prefer her in the pop/R&B vibe. NHT but this is a pretty song and Gabby does sound very good on this. She seems to be doing really well with her music career, so that is good or her.

Oooh,Cher invited him to that event?! 😮 Yeah, I like to call it a cover single. lol  It reminds me when David Cook did "Always be my baby", An emotional ballad. 😛  You didn't expect the other Adam song to show when it did, well Beyonce was only at #66 on your list. 😛 

This took some time to grow on me.  Yeah, this is being played a lot on the radio. I believe it's about Bieber but not too sure.

I hear the solo version a lot but I'm more familiar with the remix. lol What's the message you got? i didn't get anything or made I wasn't really listening. 😮

Oooh you heard this near the end? I forget when I heard it. lol  Hm, you'll see soon enough what my wedding song is. :shiftywave:

You don't think Gabby is country either, SCORE! 😄 I like when she did, "Colours of the Wind", okay it's a Disney song but it's also like Popish.  Yeah, they just re released "I Hope", it's been charting on my iTunes now. 

On 2/29/2020 at 9:07 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Oh, you did have it high. lol   Yeahhh, I'm pretty secretive, i was in the hospital for half a year, :wacko: Thank you.  I am doing better, though I'm still disabled. I do things slowly like typing here!  I had a lot of therapy's,  Yeah, I have that right now, there's a hole in my neck for that to sit on.  Glad to bee here, too! 

Since I only have ike 40 songs, it's getting to that point. It's bound to happen.:p  Your Twitter got hacked too?! 😮 I do have a lot of Big Brothers players that I have saved/follow. 

Right now? Not really. Ooh I didn't know. 😮 OOOh ok. :( Thanks for this,  Accck, that's not good. 

On 'The Original High' album? That was a good album. 

Did I mention, I love "Dancing with a Stranger" now. 

Mhmmm yess I do. Ooh I understand that. I am and have been secretive about hospital stuff myself too - but ah wow half a year.  Glad you are doing better now but am sorry regarding the disabled situation. :( I understand. It’s better to take things slowly than trying to do things fast and messing up something/putting yourself in pain. Oooh awww I see. :( Same. ❤️

Ooohh okay, I understand that. That it is. Ughh yeah…. this was years ago so I never went back to use that one. :lmao: I just go look at their pages for updates but not neccessiarly follow them.

Oooh aww alright. Mhmm i know you didn’t know that until it was too late. Yeah it’s all really so sad. :(

i don’t remember what album that was. :dead: But the For Your Entertainment era was my favorite from him where he had a number of songs I really liked or loved.

Ooooh you do? SLAY at your flawless taste here! :wub:

On 2/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Oooh,Cher invited him to that event?! 😮 Yeah, I like to call it a cover single. lol  It reminds me when David Cook did "Always be my baby", An emotional ballad. 😛  You didn't expect the other Adam song to show when it did, well Beyonce was only at #66 on your list. 😛 

This took some time to grow on me.  Yeah, this is being played a lot on the radio. I believe it's about Bieber but not too sure.

I hear the solo version a lot but I'm more familiar with the remix. lol What's the message you got? i didn't get anything or made I wasn't really listening. 😮

Oooh you heard this near the end? I forget when I heard it. lol  Hm, you'll see soon enough what my wedding song is. :shiftywave:

You don't think Gabby is country either, SCORE! 😄 I like when she did, "Colours of the Wind", okay it's a Disney song but it's also like Popish.  Yeah, they just re released "I Hope", it's been charting on my iTunes now. 

I THINK I heard that she did? I could be mistaken and wrong though. If she did, that is really amazing. Ooh yes I loved David’s ABMB too. Mhmmm. Oooh lmaoooooooo danggg at you bringing this up. :dead: Fair point, fair point hahaha. :haha:

Ooh I’m surprised because I know you love Selena so I thought you would have over tis right away. 😮 I don’t know if we would ever legit know but based on the lyrics, it definitely seems about Bieber.

I understand. Well, I’m not good at describing songs but it’s all about putting your worries aside and having and feeling good and all of that. Oooh interesting.

Yeah I think this came out around October 2019? I still hear it a lot now. Ooooh will I? Oooooh snap!! 😮 Can’t wait to find out either.

LMAOOO I don’t want to say that, as I feel bad saying that. :lmao: Oooh I think I liked that one too but I think one of my top favorites was her singing “How Come You Don’t Call Me Anymore?” and yeah…. the pop/R&B songs she would sing would often be my favorites from her. Mhmmm I know. I was surprised seeing how well “I Hope” has been doing on the charts. 😮

On 3/2/2020 at 12:03 PM, *Wallace said:

Mhmmm yess I do. Ooh I understand that. I am and have been secretive about hospital stuff myself too - but ah wow half a year.  Glad you are doing better now but am sorry regarding the disabled situation. :( I understand. It’s better to take things slowly than trying to do things fast and messing up something/putting yourself in pain. Oooh awww I see. :( Same. ❤️

Ooohh okay, I understand that. That it is. Ughh yeah…. this was years ago so I never went back to use that one. :lmao: I just go look at their pages for updates but not neccessiarly follow them.

i don’t remember what album that was. :dead: But the For Your Entertainment era was my favorite from him where he had a number of songs I really liked or loved.

Ooooh you do? SLAY at your flawless taste here! :wub:

Since when were you in the hospital?! 😮  yeah... a long time.  Thank you. 

I have some bookmarked, then I just go to others from the previous page. 😛

OOoooh, you liked that era?! lol I thought that would be one of your least favs. 

Yesss, it's one of favourites currently. :P 

On 3/2/2020 at 12:06 PM, *Wallace said:

I THINK I heard that she did? I could be mistaken and wrong though. If she did, that is really amazing. Ooh yes I loved David’s ABMB too. Mhmmm. Oooh lmaoooooooo danggg at you bringing this up. :dead: Fair point, fair point hahaha. :haha:

Ooh I’m surprised because I know you love Selena so I thought you would have over tis right away. 😮 I don’t know if we would ever legit know but based on the lyrics, it definitely seems about Bieber.

Yeah I think this came out around October 2019? I still hear it a lot now. Ooooh will I? Oooooh snap!! 😮 Can’t wait to find out either.

LMAOOO I don’t want to say that, as I feel bad saying that. :lmao: Oooh I think I liked that one too but I think one of my top favorites was her singing “How Come You Don’t Call Me Anymore?” and yeah…. the pop/R&B songs she would sing would often be my favorites from her. Mhmmm I know. I was surprised seeing how well “I Hope” has been doing on the charts. 😮

Ooooh, well I didn't;t hear anything about this. 😮  That would be cool if she did, I just thought about it when writing that. lol 

Yeah, most of Selena's new songs takes time to grow. 

I don't hear it anymore. lol What station do you listen to?  

That's a good one, If only the old reduxes were still around and you could use that for her "I Hope" is at #42 on iTunes Canada today! 

I'll post one more before a new page.. 

23 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Since when were you in the hospital?! 😮  yeah... a long time.  Thank you. 

I have some bookmarked, then I just go to others from the previous page. 😛

OOoooh, you liked that era?! lol I thought that would be one of your least favs. 

Yesss, it's one of favourites currently. :P 

Gosh that was a long time ago. It was in 2008 and a situation where I got sick pneumonia. I was off from here for about 3 weeks?

Ah I see. I would just type it in the URL or google search and search through there.

Oooh lol reallyy? I loved "Whataya Want From Me"and "If I Had You." :haha: 

Yayyy, happy to hear! :wub: 

23 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Ooooh, well I didn't;t hear anything about this. 😮  That would be cool if she did, I just thought about it when writing that. lol 

Yeah, most of Selena's new songs takes time to grow. 

I don't hear it anymore. lol What station do you listen to?  

That's a good one, If only the old reduxes were still around and you could use that for her "I Hope" is at #42 on iTunes Canada today! 

I'll post one more before a new page.. 

Oooh ok well I hope i am right about this but if not, ten I have clearly mistaken and am lying right to your face. :lmao: It would be. Awww I understand.

Ahhh well this I didn’t know. 😮

Aww ok. i don’t hear it as much nowadays. I don’t think they are stations you have. :haha: But KISS 108 and AMP 103.3 are the stations I mostly listen to.

Ahh yeah I know. That wouldn’t have been a bad idea there. 😮 Oooh wow nice that IH is doing really well in Canada too! 😄

Yayy! ❤️ 

On 3/5/2020 at 8:02 PM, *Wallace said:

Gosh that was a long time ago. It was in 2008 and a situation where I got sick pneumonia. I was off from here for about 3 weeks?

Ah I see. I would just type it in the URL or google search and search through there.

Oooh lol reallyy? I loved "Whataya Want From Me"and "If I Had You." :haha: 

Yayyy, happy to hear! :wub: 

eek I'm sorry to hear. :( I don't think I ever had pneumonia.  3 weeks is not as bad as 8 months.:p 

That's what I do with random things. 

I remember you liking WWFM. lol  I love those songs too

I lied....   posting shortly though!

On 3/5/2020 at 8:11 PM, *Wallace said:

Oooh ok well I hope i am right about this but if not, ten I have clearly mistaken and am lying right to your face. :lmao: It would be. Awww I understand.

Ahhh well this I didn’t know. 😮

Aww ok. i don’t hear it as much nowadays. I don’t think they are stations you have. :haha: But KISS 108 and AMP 103.3 are the stations I mostly listen to.

Ahh yeah I know. That wouldn’t have been a bad idea there. 😮 Oooh wow nice that IH is doing really well in Canada too! 😄

You lie to my face?!  You never lie. 😮 

Well now you do. 😄

I've heard of KISS,  the other I don't know.  Nooo, I don't get those stations. lol  

You  should do a one shot redux. 😄  Yeah, it might make my 2020 list.:shiftywave:

KIM'S FAVOURITE SONGS OF 2019!

23. Don't Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey

Yeah... this almost like an Ariana song since she has the lead verses.  It almost should have been, Ariana f/Miley and Lana! 😘 Ariana has quite a few songs on the soundtrack; I peaked. 😛 Anyways, i was quite obsessed with this when I saw it trending; it's a shame the movie didn't do too well. :( I still have to see it! I can't go to movies right now 'cause I have a loud suction machine. These things: https://www.exmed.net/p-3054-devilbiss-homecare-portable-suction-machine-unit.aspx  I ban myself for going to quiet places. lol  Anyways, out of that, I love Lana's part.   

22. Memories - Maroon 5

I never saw the video 😮 Now that I have, it's pretty boring.  So this is what Adam Levine left The Voice for, to release this. :P Anyways, I quite like this song, it took some time to grow 'cause it was new but I ended liking it. I like that we get to hear Adam's soft side in this.   It's such a vulnerable song.  😮 

21. Boyfriend - Ariana Grande f/Social House

Another Ariana song in the same set. 😮   This song trended in the top 10 for a short while... from what can I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this really took off here. At least I only saw it trend for a short while.  This song is good and catchy on the chorus.  I love the beginning of this; where she starts off saying, "I'm a mother f***ing train wreck.." LOL @ Ariana calling herself a train wreck. :rofl:I think the video is clearly messed up. Ariana attacks people?:wacko:

20. The Archer - Taylor Swift

Yay top 20 time! 😄 And Taylor finally shows up and here to start us off is, "The Archer".  Now, I think this was a promo single because nothing ever came from thins.  No video, nothing.  But I'm counting it as a single since she DID release it. 😛 Anyways, this is the first emotional, vulnerable ballad from her new album.  I love when she says, "I"ve been the archer, I've been the prey, who can ever leave me darling?"  The background they used in the lyric video is pretty too.  

19. Mother's Daughter - Miley Cyrus

I originally had this at 20 but then I remembered, I don't love 'the Archer' that much and was quite obsessed with this more. This is another hot jam from Miley, it kinda reminds me of "We Can't Stop" lol  I don't like how the video is all red, it kinda scares me. :/ I like the lines, " don't f*** with my freedom and, I'm nasty, I'm evil". :lmao:

19. Mother’s Daughter - Miley Cyrus:

20. The Archer - Taylor Swift: 

21. Boyfriend - Ariana Grande f/Social House: 

22. Memories - Maroon 5:

23. Don't Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey:

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

eek I'm sorry to hear. :( I don't think I ever had pneumonia.  3 weeks is not as bad as 8 months.:p 

That's what I do with random things. 

I remember you liking WWFM. lol  I love those songs too

I lied....   posting shortly though!

Gah thanks. It was definitely such a scary time in my life. >.< Ooh awww yeah I know. 

Understandable.

Yayy that's good, because that was easily my favorite song of his.

I seee that you did, and left me hanging. 😢 

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

You lie to my face?!  You never lie. 😮 

Well now you do. 😄

I've heard of KISS,  the other I don't know.  Nooo, I don't get those stations. lol  

You  should do a one shot redux. 😄  Yeah, it might make my 2020 list.:shiftywave:

Ironic of you saying this when you just lied to me on the previous post. :lmao: 

YAYY! 😄 

You shouldn't know those stations since they arre Massachusetts stations. :haha: 

Oooh interesting idea. The REs vanished like years ago so not sure how much interest there would be in a redux though. But oooo I like the sound of that!

23. Don't Call Me Angel - Aria Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey: Yeah as you said this song definitely feels like an Ariana song with Miley and Lana being featured on it which is fine with me as Ariana is my favorite on this and in general. This is a fun and enjoyable song. Although I would think this would be a song I would love more than I do. Aww sorry to hear about that regarding the movies.

22. Memories - Maroon 5: Lol yeah there isn’t much to the video and it is pretty boring, but with this song, I don’t expect it to be some massive high budget video. I like this song but it’s also one that took a really long time to grow on me and ofr me to care about. I like it and Adam sounds good, but it’s a song that I don’t hunk I will ever love or be crazy about - despite its heartfelt and emotional sentiment.

21. Boyfriend - Ariana Grande f/Social House: Well I think Canada and US charts are quite different but this song also made the Top 10 on the US Pop/Top 40 charts. I do really like/love this song although I don’t love it as much as Ariana’s singles rom her last two eras over in 2018 and 2019. But this song is a smooth cool aim and I love the 90s R&B vibe to it. omgg the line you mentioned cracks me up.

20. The Archer - Taylor Swift: OMGGG I completely forgot about this song. :lmao: Now that you brought it up on your list, yeah i do remember this song being a promo single release and not an actual single release. I heard this a little bit here and there but not too familiar with it like her actual singles. This song is really nice and pretty - and she does sound nice on this. I like the part you mentioned. The lyric video is pretty.

19. Mother’s Daughter - Miley Cyrus: Ooh no at the We Can’t Stop mention because I did not like that song. :lmao: Anyway, I do like this song and think it’s a good, fun and catchy jam from Miley.  I like the vibe o this and what and how she sings on this. It’s really cool.

On 3/9/2020 at 12:40 AM, *Wallace said:

Gah thanks. It was definitely such a scary time in my life. >.< Ooh awww yeah I know. 

I seee that you did, and left me hanging. 😢 

Ironic of you saying this when you just lied to me on the previous post. :lmao: 

You shouldn't know those stations since they arre Massachusetts stations. :haha: 

Oooh interesting idea. The REs vanished like years ago so not sure how much interest there would be in a redux though. But oooo I like the sound of that!

Being sick is always scary. I thought I died going through surgery. lol 

Hey, it got posted. 😇

In other words, your own stations😘 I think Virgin radio is international though. 

Yeah, the old RE been dead, You should do it in the Games forum. 😛 

On 3/9/2020 at 12:53 AM, *Wallace said:

23. Don't Call Me Angel - Aria Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey: Yeah as you said this song definitely feels like an Ariana song with Miley and Lana being featured on it which is fine with me as Ariana is my favorite on this and in general. This is a fun and enjoyable song. Although I would think this would be a song I would love more than I do. Aww sorry to hear about that regarding the movies.

22. Memories - Maroon 5: Lol yeah there isn’t much to the video and it is pretty boring, but with this song, I don’t expect it to be some massive high budget video. I like this song but it’s also one that took a really long time to grow on me and ofr me to care about. I like it and Adam sounds good, but it’s a song that I don’t hunk I will ever love or be crazy about - despite its heartfelt and emotional sentiment.

21. Boyfriend - Ariana Grande f/Social House: Well I think Canada and US charts are quite different but this song also made the Top 10 on the US Pop/Top 40 charts. I do really like/love this song although I don’t love it as much as Ariana’s singles rom her last two eras over in 2018 and 2019. But this song is a smooth cool aim and I love the 90s R&B vibe to it. omgg the line you mentioned cracks me up.

20. The Archer - Taylor Swift: OMGGG I completely forgot about this song. :lmao: Now that you brought it up on your list, yeah i do remember this song being a promo single release and not an actual single release. I heard this a little bit here and there but not too familiar with it like her actual singles. This song is really nice and pretty - and she does sound nice on this. I like the part you mentioned. The lyric video is pretty.

19. Mother’s Daughter - Miley Cyrus: Ooh no at the We Can’t Stop mention because I did not like that song. :lmao: Anyway, I do like this song and think it’s a good, fun and catchy jam from Miley.  I like the vibe o this and what and how she sings on this. It’s really cool.

Ooooh, I would've figured you liked Ariana the best on this; I don't have a favourite.  Yeah, I want to go to the movies again because, Mulan is coming out! 😄   Thanks, though.

This song took time to grow on me too, now I love it.:D  I was addicted to it, when I liked it.

Yeah, charts are different.   I think release dates are different too.  Yeah this isn't my favourite either from her previous singles, 

lol @ you forgetting about this.   Yeah, you don't hear it much 'cause it doesn't get played, the only time you ever heard of it was when she announced it's release. 

You don't like ' We Can't Stop' 😮 ?!  I did.. I was addicted to it for a moment.:ph34rwave: Well that's good that you like this song. 😄