Kim's Favourite Songs (2020 Holiday songs are up!)

FunkyFrankie

KIM'S FAVOURITE SONGS OF 2019!

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

#03. Senorita - Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello

Now this is a hot duet!!!!11This was such a hit in 2019 and a fun summer jam. :bobo:I loved it when I first heard it, I can't believe I ranked it this high. lol I thought both voices blend well together; apparently this is their 2nd duet together?  ugh, they are so cute together.  I like Shawn's part, the tequila sunrise part.  OOooh Shawn just sounds so sexy in his parts. :adamlick:   I also like the last part where they sing the "all alone I'll coming for ya" parts.

03. Senorita - Shawn Mendes & Camilla Cabello: 

On 6/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

The second part is what I wanted to know.   They're like ORGs, you can never play too many of them lol :P 

Oh your schools are reopening in September too?  I know they will have classes of 15.   I want to know how they're gonna deal with extra curricular activities since no article (that I've come across have mentioned it), articles mentioned dealing how high schools operate, because you have multiple classes a day and see different teachers.

ok.

Oh, no problem! Yeah, Keke sounds great on it and it features Dancing with the Stars :P 

Treatment is almost done.  I have the rest of this week and two days of next week, then follow up with the doctor next month

Oooh okay. :haha:  But lmaooo you can because doing so many write-ups at once it can get you confused. :haha:

They are supposed to. They’re trying to figure that out now. They will have smaller classes. Then for colleges they have options of online classes or being in the classrooms. Oooh yeah I wonder that too and have no clue. I am sure those will go on - or at least some of them but things should be done differently. 😮 It’s crazy because i can’t imagine going through this as a student.

😄

Mhmmm she does and yess I love seeing the DWTS Pros on the performance. :wub: This makes me want to see her do the show. :wub:

Oooh niceee this is really good to hear! :hug: Wishing you all the best with your continued treatment. :hug:

On 6/24/2020 at 12:04 AM, FunkyFrankie said:

Nice pun there. lol   Oooh, I didn't even realize. lol  I knew it would be something you would like.  Yeah it does sound like a regular song instead of a single 😮 

Maybe tomorrow. it's getting late now 

it's always on my radio now. :/  Mmmmm... nah! 

Thank you. :giggle: Ahhh ok I seee. Oooh haha you would be correct. A charity single you mean but yess i agree.

OK that’s fair. 

LMAOOO why that reaction? You still don’t like the song? :haha:

03. Senorita - Shawn Mendes & Camilla Cabello: Oooh I really love Senorita. That was in my Top 10 at #9. They sound great togther and it's a very hot and sensual song. omggg your comments on Shawn sounding sexy in parts. Girlll you got a crush don't you? :giggle: Great song!

On 6/26/2020 at 1:03 AM, *Wallace said:

Oooh okay. :haha:  But lmaooo you can because doing so many write-ups at once it can get you confused. :haha:

They are supposed to. They’re trying to figure that out now. They will have smaller classes. Then for colleges they have options of online classes or being in the classrooms. Oooh yeah I wonder that too and have no clue. I am sure those will go on - or at least some of them but things should be done differently. 😮 It’s crazy because i can’t imagine going through this as a student.

Mhmmm she does and yess I love seeing the DWTS Pros on the performance. :wub: This makes me want to see her do the show. :wub:

Oooh niceee this is really good to hear! :hug: Wishing you all the best with your continued treatment. :hug:

Thank you. :giggle: Ahhh ok I seee. Oooh haha you would be correct. A charity single you mean but yess i agree.

LMAOOO why that reaction? You still don’t like the song? :haha:

03. Senorita - Shawn MenI stildes & Camilla Cabello: Oooh I really love Senorita. That was in my Top 10 at #9. They sound great togther and it's a very hot and sensual song. omggg your comments on Shawn sounding sexy in parts. Girlll you got a crush don't you? :giggle: Great song!

I still don't understand the write up parts. :wacko:

Yeah our colleges are like that too, online or non online. I can't imagine being a student too (high school). It would suck for those that are graduating this year because what about prom? and all that fun stuff.  I've been out of high school for 15 years now. 😮 

Wait? She hasn't been on DWTS yet? 😮 

Thank you!! I have a follow up doctor's appointment next month along with other reschedule appointments due to covid 

This year's list would be filled with charity songs. lol 

No, I still don't like it.  Now it's one of the songs in my head. :mad:

Nooo I'm not crushing on him. I'm probably older than him too. qbNJ7f8.gif I just like how he sounds in the song.  It's probably why I went back to get all his other songs, I just love his voice 😄 

• 2 weeks later...

KIM'S FAVOURITE SONGS OF 2019! 

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★

#02. Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi

Yay #2!! 😄 Halfway through the year but we're almost done.:adamhappy: I didn't expect this to be so high but atlas here it is. 😄  Now I loved this song a lot when I first heard it, and it's his debut single!  I think Lewis sounds amazing in this, going from lower to higher register. I love the verses that contains his lower register.  The video is a little sad; poor Lewis, ends up walking alone. :( Ooooh he kinda reminds me of Harry Potter's Rupert Grint. 😮

02. Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi:

02. Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi: Oooh wow I forgot this hasn't shown up here yet. I love this song and it's a great debut/breakthrough single from Lewis. He sings and emotes this song so well with a lot of emotion and vulnerability. i heard this a lot but never really get tired of it. Great song.

And what I was pretty much guessing all along - "Lover" will be your #1 song on your list.

On 8/3/2020 at 2:34 PM, *Wallace said:

02. Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi: Oooh wow I forgot this hasn't shown up here yet. I love this song and it's a great debut/breakthrough single from Lewis. He sings and emotes this song so well with a lot of emotion and vulnerability. i heard this a lot but never really get tired of it. Great song.

And what I was pretty much guessing all along - "Lover" will be your #1 song on your list.

How could you forget this hasn't shown up yet??! 😮 Yeah it really is a great debut.  I'm tired of it but I loved it a ton last year.

😮 😮 if we can get there, #1 will be on the next page  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 6:48 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

How could you forget this hasn't shown up yet??! 😮 Yeah it really is a great debut.  I'm tired of it but I loved it a ton last year.

😮 😮 if we can get there, #1 will be on the next page  

Cause this list has been going on for almost a year. :claybleh: I can't reember all of what's been posted. :lmao: But ahh yeah I feel the same way. I'm not that tired of it though buy yeah.

OK. 😘 

On 8/30/2020 at 11:23 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

So what did you watch? BB or the VMAs? ;)

I watched them both. But from this day, I watched the VMAs first. Then I watched Love Island and then BB.

• FunkyFrankie changed the title to Kim's Favourite Songs
On 9/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, *Wallace said:

Cause this list has been going on for almost a year. :claybleh: I can't reember all of what's been posted. :lmao: But ahh yeah I feel the same way. I'm not that tired of it though buy yeah.

I watched them both. But from this day, I watched the VMAs first. Then I watched Love Island and then BB.

Well this would go by faster...  I'm going to label this as "favourite songs"  that way 2020 songs can go in here too. 😄 

BB is almost over. 😮  I just catch the performances and who won online. 😄  

Here's a recap before #1... 

43. Panini - Lil Nas X        

42. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles 

41. Never Really Over - Katy Perry 

40. Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato 

39. Trampoline – Shaed ft ZAYN

38. South of the Border – Ed Sheeran f/ Camila Cabello and Cardi B 

37. Sweet, but Psyhco – Ava Max 

36. Into the Unknown - Idina Menzel and Aurora 

35. Shameless – Camila Cabello 

34. Flame -  Laine Hardy