Request, Request, Request -- and Vote!

22 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Scotty and in Between #14 on Hot 20 Countdown

Woohoo!

And just a reminder, CMT does NOT use fan votes to determine its rankings for the Hot 20 Countdown -- only GACTV did that and they no longer do a Top 20 Countdown.

Fyi, fan votes are used for the 12-Pack Countdown only!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep checking the widgets listed above. At the very least, you should be able to 'write in' a request for You Time.    Note:  As Sandy mentioned above, WMIL, WTHT, and WUSY have already added

Milwaukee has added YouTime /Scotty to its request list ..What Shall We Play    https://fm106.iheart.com/musicroom/     WUSY 101..Chatanooga   https://us101country.r

And of course, the reason Scotty was #20 on the Hot 20 is because he won the Hot or Not vote. 🙂

WOHOOO...Scotty and In Between #12 on Hot 20 Countdown CMT 6/13

😍

June 11th 12 Pack Countdown

We're back at it with this week's #CMTMusic 12-Pack results:

– The Ground I Grew Up On

#2 feat.

– Nobody But You

– That’s Why I Love Dirt Roads

– Whatcha Drinkin’ Bout

– Getting Good

– Polaroid

– God Whispered Your Name

– So Good

- Take Me Home

– Boxes

#11 and

– Just The Way

– My Mother’s Daughter

It's all about your votes! We can't wait to see who makes the list next week so get to voting now ⬇️

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

CMT Music 6/26

Here we are again with this week's #CMTMusic 12-Pack results:
#1 – The Ground I Grew Up On
#2 feat – Nobody But You
#3 – My Friend Fred
#4 – Whatcha Drinkin’ Bout
#5 – That’s Why I Love Dirt Roads
#6 – “Never Have I Ever”
#7 – So Good
#8 – God Whispered Your Name
#9 – Mattress On The Floor
#10 and – Just The Way
#11 – In Between
#12 – Polaroid
It's all about your votes! We can't wait to see who makes the list next week so get to voting now ⬇️
  • Like 1

CMT Music   7/3

Here we are again with this week's #CMTMusic 12-Pack results:
#1 – The Ground I Grew Up On
#2 – God Whispered Your Name
#3 feat – Nobody But You
#4 – My Friend Fred
#5 – Whatcha Drinkin’ Bout
#6 – Never Have I Ever
#7 – Polaroid
#8 – Everything But Us
#9 – That’s Why I Love Dirt Roads
#10 – In Between
#11 – Where I Find God
#12 – Drinking Alone
It's all about your votes! We can't wait to see who makes the list next week so get to voting now ⬇

Scotty and In Between were #9 on this weeks CMT Hot 20 Countdown 7/11

No placement on 12 pack 7/10

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 8/2/2020 at 10:09 AM, buttons66 said:

Scotty and In Between has been removed from the voting page for Hot 20 Countdown .....peaking at #7

As I've mentioned before, CMT producers and their 'special sauce' determine Hot 20 rankings NOT fan votes!!! 🙂

Edited by drdeb
4 minutes ago, drdeb said:

As I've mentioned before, CMT producers and their 'special sauce' determine Hot 20 rankings NOT fans votes!!! 🙂

As proved once again  this week ..absolutely NO votes for Scotty since he was removed from voting chart ,IB was bumped up from 7 to 6 !!  

Looks like that 'special sauce' was used to make room for some artists to have 2 songs/videos on the 'voting' page............🙄

• Like 1

My pain meds are going to kick-in momentarily but wanted to post the following first:

Billboard has posted a 'Who's your favorite 'Idol' winner' poll.  Let's get busy!   [Note:  Share this info with trusted Scotty fans only.  We don't want to notify the fans of other winners!]

https://www.billboard.com/index.php/articles/news/television/9436865/favorite-idol-winner-poll?fbclid=IwAR0VMRizA7jJpNZSQS5zZGT7eNddIE-3ySouP07dH4YqMbWzWZhtZz0-ipw#pd_a_10595843

• Like 1
1 hour ago, drdeb said:

My pain meds are going to kick-in momentarily but wanted to post the following first:

Billboard has posted a 'Who's your favorite 'Idol' winner' poll.  Let's get busy!   [Note:  Share this info with trusted Scotty fans only.  We don't want to notify the fans of other winners!]

https://www.billboard.com/index.php/articles/news/television/9436865/favorite-idol-winner-poll?fbclid=IwAR0VMRizA7jJpNZSQS5zZGT7eNddIE-3ySouP07dH4YqMbWzWZhtZz0-ipw#pd_a_10595843

Voted.  It's a one vote only.   Scotty is 4th.  And way behind.

3 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Voted.  It's a one vote only.   Scotty is 4th.  And way behind.

.....and its been all over twitter for last 2 or 3 days ......at least he has moved to 4th ..he was around 6th yesterday. Kelley Clarkson fans were all over this from the get-go.

I am not sure it is still letting us vote multiple times...from the same phone, computer, or whatever.  It now responds...thanks we already counted your vote....even when you wait for a couple of hours.

45 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I am not sure it is still letting us vote multiple times...from the same phone, computer, or whatever.  It now responds...thanks we already counted your vote....even when you wait for a couple of hours.

It was that way from the start for me.

I've tried on several devices - Kindle Fire, iPhone and computer.  I first voted on my computer and was successful but any other times I've tried to vote on my other devices,  it says they have already counted my vote!  I've tried different days, different times of the day! 🙁  Bummed!! 

• Like 1