idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Raphy

Survivor: Winners at War

if EOE remains it really should be done no later than final 10... that would give that last returning player an actual chance to play.

Natalie said she would go on Big Brother, I'm 100% here for that

That episode was epic! 

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Michele is an icon. Great fight to the finish (sad that Michele was a 0-vote finalist though. It feels wrong after the storyline she got this season of feeling she had to prove her win :( But I hope this proved some naysayers wrong, she's a fantastic player!).

Adam and Michele said on IG last night there were four players (Adam, Nick, Wendell, Danni) who wanted to vote for her, but they were worried about how many votes Natalie was going to get, so they voted for Tony because they didn’t want an Edge returnee winning.

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Adam and Michele said on IG last night there were four players (Adam, Nick, Wendell, Danni) who wanted to vote for her, but they were worried about how many votes Natalie was going to get, so they voted for Tony because they didn’t want an Edge returnee winning.

Aww that's really unfortunate for her :( But I do understand the desire to not want an Edge person winning. 

43 minutes ago, Elliott said:

That makes sense. I was hoping just one person may throw their vote to her, but understand why at the time it didn't feel like it was worth the risk.

Posted (edited)

Wendell not voting for Michelle is really yikes imo, she deserved better from him!

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1

I loved this final 3! 😄  In the end, I'm glad that Tony won, he deserved it. 

To me, this season showed me what kind of player Sophie was.  lol I thought she was too UTR in her original season. 

Michele was the only one who made it to the end the old fashioned way (natalie needing EOE, Tony needing firemaking as he's 100% out at final 4 in a normal vote) so I think it was a bit trajeek that she didn't even get at least one vote.

6 hours ago, spazzoid said:

Michele was the only one who made it to the end the old fashioned way (natalie needing EOE, Tony needing firemaking as he's 100% out at final 4 in a normal vote) so I think it was a bit trajeek that she didn't even get at least one vote.

You think Sarah votes for Tony at 4? Sarah was terrified of being the bad guy and wanted the Cops R Us ending. I think she forces a tie between Tony and Michele.

29 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You think Sarah votes for Tony at 4? Sarah was terrified of being the bad guy and wanted the Cops R Us ending. I think she forces a tie between Tony and Michele.

Yep. Sarah said on someone's IG live that she and Tony would've voted for Michele at F4.

nah idc what sarah says now, of course she'd never admit it after the fact. sarah is savage, and while i really don't think she would have turned against tony at any OTHER stage, if it's f4 and she sees an opening to cut him and 100% take the win there's no way she doesn't do it

Posted (edited)

Watching a podcast where sarah is speaking.  Sounds like the final 3 is Natalie, Tony, Sarah (Tony beating Michele in fire), Natalie wins 10-5-1, with Tony getting 1 vote.  Sarah confirmed she had 5-6 votes against anyone in the final tribal of the Final 4.  She's impressive.  She did speak that Rob was so anti Sarah win, that in order to prevent a Sarah win or splitting votes with Tony, he and handful of others would have jumped off Tony to Natalie.  Same situation Michele wins (or almost) if shes against both Sarah and Tony.

Edited by Solaris

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Watching a podcast where sarah is speaking.  Sounds like the final 3 is Natalie, Tony, Sarah (Tony beating Michele in fire), Natalie wins 10-5-1, with Tony getting 1 vote.  Sarah confirmed she had 5-6 votes against anyone in the final tribal of the Final 4.  She's impressive.  She did speak that Rob was so anti Sarah win, that in order to prevent a Sarah win or splitting votes with Tony, he and handful of others would have jumped off Tony to Natalie.  Same situation Michele wins (or almost) if shes against both Sarah and Tony.

I love Sarah but this just screams delusional to me :dead: 

Just now, #jeah said:

I love Sarah but this just screams delusional to me :dead: 

IDK she stated a lot of good points, I was paraphrasing.  

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

IDK she stated a lot of good points, I was paraphrasing.  

Your favorite Adam did an AMA on reddit last night where he definitely said a few times that the jury mostly thought Tony played a stronger game than Sarah and especially Natalie, and the only way he could have lost is if he got voted out before the FTC. Sarah is just saying that because she thinks she's the sh*t. I love her, again, but Tony was by far the biggest strategic threat and would have won basically any FTC combination, regardless of what Sarah says.

Just now, #jeah said:

Your favorite Adam did an AMA on reddit last night where he definitely said a few times that the jury mostly thought Tony played a stronger game than Sarah and especially Natalie, and the only way he could have lost is if he got voted out before the FTC. Sarah is just saying that because she thinks she's the sh*t. I love her, again, but Tony was by far the biggest strategic threat and would have won basically any FTC combination, regardless of what Sarah says.

We will have to here more from others over the upcoming days.  

The season's all-stars cast was amongst one of the chief aspects to have been widely praised by television critics. Commentators variously described Vlachos as the "most entertaining"[36] and Fitzgerald as "one of the best social players in the history of the game".[37] Fitzgerald's jury speech drew much attention and has been widely praised[39]; while former contestant Richard Hatch felt that "everything came together" for Fitzgerald in the final speech, Katie Baker of The Ringer highlighted her ability to encapsulate her journey as "excellent".[40][41] Such former players as Andrea Boehlke, Peih-Gee Law, and David Wright were especially appreciative of her social game and underdog story in an Entertainment Weekly roundtable previewing the finale. Others including Cirie Fields, Eliza Orlins and Jonathan Penner favoured Vlachos' dominant game.[42] Orlins summarised his great over-all game: "he has not had a single vote cast against him, [has placated] even those he has not voted with [and] won multiple individual challenges."[42]

Finally getting all the love she deserved since wining her season :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi! So yeah I've just discovered this part of the forum, and I'm glad I found it. I have watched Survivor only the first 30 seasons but didn't have the chance to watch the later seasons. For me, Natalie is just one of the best players when she was in SJDS season, she's so good at manipulating votes, alliances, etc. However, I do agree that her social skills in All Star is meh, but for me she's probably the strongest woman there ?? not sure 😬 She is blindsided in the first tribal council so she didn't have the chance to be with others, YOU CAN'T deny that she really is strong, surviving a lot in EOE lol. It's just so funny that ever since she came back, Tony's alliance broke 😂 but glad Tony won because he's really good at it, real good. Michelle is 💖 

Maybe it'll give CBS and Probst time to realize that we don't want Edge of Extinction, Fire Tokens or 500000000000 Idols and advantages.