• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOPHIE YOU'RE A TOP-TIER WINNER ALWAYS KNOW THAT

Same. i will stan him for the next 5 minutes.   UGH even that was too painful against me. Don't use this against me, Elliott. 😢  

ben's only personality is getting roasted at tribal time after time

Posted Images

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I think Sandra might get last since she left edge? 

No, the EOE cast was arguing with the Survivor wiki that leaving the edge doesn't affect your placement. Apparently production told the cast that.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This was such an awkward and lowkey ending lol.

Ugh it sure was. 😢 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Nick really played us all with his jury vote though, huh.

Lmaoo he sure did. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think Sandra might get last since she left edge? 

Their payouts and final placements reflect when they were first voted out (unless they return) regardless if someone leaves. So Reem was still considered 18th in EoE even though Keith and Wendy left.

Edited by Elliott

Natalie & Michele on making Final 3 on both of their season :clap:

Sarah so close.. I think she would have won if she beat Tony in the fire challenge... amazing game otherwise.

Edited by kamil24

Post-finale thoughts as of now (will this bite me in the ass in the rankdown? oh well):

-Tony 10000% deserved that win, there were no robberies this season (besides maybe some placement order issues here and there). Definitely one of the best winning games of all-time, that's indisputable. And he was just as entertaining as on Cagayan, and even more likable imo. The Sophie boot episode still annoys me with all the airtime he got, but besides that I am so into him this season

-Sarah is now a god-tier contestant to me overall. I wavered on her so many times, but overall her story arc was incredible and she had an amazing finale night. She should have taken Tony out earlier but she didn't really have a chance to at the end and he was kind of essential for her game, so....her getting Ben to sacrifice his game for her is masterful even if she didn't directly try to do so. :haha: 

-Ben.....ugh. I get both sides of this, yes it was noble and brave, yes it was stupid and shows he's not that great of a player...idk I found him super entertaining this season, just wish he didn't blow up so many of my favorites' games.

-Michele deserved second place and I hope she feels that she has. more than proved herself as a deserving winner and solid player this season. I don't see her as a deserving zero-vote finalist, especially with her being beat by a first boot. But alas, here we are. She did kind of scream goat all season long even though I don't think she deserved it. She was just playing with reallllllllly strong people and kept getting outsmarted. But her social game seems to be one of the all-time best social games, so it balances out.

-Natalie.....so much respect for her and I actually kind of understand why those four voted for her. She has such a magnetic personality and is so inspiring as a human being...I totally see Ethan and Parv going for that. Still, her game once she got back was not that impressive. And is the opposite direction of where I want Survivor to go. Still, her legacy isn't diminished at all for me, I adore her and would love to see her again!

-Denise - Meh. She wasn't winning. Still, she can feel good all she wants about her taking out Sandra but Sandra would have been a likely alliance for her and could have propelled her to the end in a different timeline. She lost the game once she took out Sandra imo. Her taking out Kim or Tony? I can see a path for her winning. OOPS

Overall, this season is definitely not the greatest ever lmaoooo. Maybe upper-mid tier at best? Idk, I'd need to watch it again to decide.

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

Probably on the minority but I loved this season and Tony just gave us one of the best winning moments in reality TV 

It's one of my higher ranked seasons for sure. I'll have to think about it more and try to avoid recency bias. It also greatly benefits from the previous few seasons being total dog shit. 

• Like 1

lol remember when Denise had a clear chance to take out Tony but instead she took out the biggest shield and only person willing to work with her? Then she just blindly followed Tony at the bottom of his minion totem pole until he disposed of her first chance he got?

• Like 1

Urgh at the ending. I don’t know which I disliked more.. the anticlimactic ending or Tony winning.

I’ve never been a fan of him. I dislike his personality and the way he plays the game but the jury disagreed so that’s fine.

Natalie and Michele gave me all I needed all season by them working together. Natalie was an absolute beast this entire season and I’m glad she got the chance to prove how strong she is when playing on the main island. She won that battle back in to the game fair and square, so the advantages didn’t really change much.

Michelle is probably my overall favourite from this season. The underdog story, the immunity wins, the alliance with Natalie. She just gave me life throughout.

• Like 2

Hugely deserving win for Tony. Beyond impressive that he made it to the end of this game, with no cast votes against him, and played a great game too. I thought, even though the cast was full of winners this time, that he would be such a big threat that he'd have another Game Changers run. He totally proved everyone wrong there!

Natalie is a beast. Michele is an icon. Great fight to the finish (sad that Michele was a 0-vote finalist though. It feels wrong after the storyline she got this season of feeling she had to prove her win :( But I hope this proved some naysayers wrong, she's a fantastic player!).