• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOPHIE YOU'RE A TOP-TIER WINNER ALWAYS KNOW THAT

Same. i will stan him for the next 5 minutes.   UGH even that was too painful against me. Don't use this against me, Elliott. 😢  

ben's only personality is getting roasted at tribal time after time

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

If Ben actually goes home here, Sarah is a top ten all-time player, probably top five, maybe even higher than that...?

Yeah if she wins she's one of the greatest players ever.

IDF all season long: ugh Ben gtfo

Ben: Sarah, you can vote me out. It’s fine.

IDF: ugh Ben why don’t you want to be in the final four?

i really can’t with y’all sometimes :dead:

Just now, Elliott said:

Are you serious?! It's really embarrassing how much you're willing to defend this man quitting at the final five for a friendship with SARAH LACINA! It's not some feminist legend move even, he's robbing Michele & Natalie of a potential moment too.

Just now, Elliott said:

:dead:  

He can't please us no matter what he does, pretty much. :lmao: 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Are you serious?! It's really embarrassing how much you're willing to defend this man quitting at the final five for a friendship with SARAH LACINA! It's not some feminist legend move even, he's robbing Michele & Natalie of a potential moment too.

Call her Lacina.

Edited by Solaris

Fabio robbed, Mike robbed, Todd robbed, Earl robbed, Underwood robbed, Tommy robbed, Aras robbed, SO many winners would've loved to be there in Ben's place. Horrible.

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I have been one of his biggest critics but I actually really respect Ben for that. 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I meant y’all have wanted him to go all season and now that he’s leaving and you know he’s leaving, you all still aren’t happy? 🙄

And I like Ben because I find him amusing an an entertainment player. It’s not like I consider him an all-time great but he was in a terrible season and entertained me. God forbid I get amusement out of a lulzy player for once.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yes, I am. He put aside his pride because what Sarah said about women not getting a fair shake in this game got to him. That’s what real allies do. They step aside and let the other person do the talking. How can you not respect that? Kudos to Sarah for developing that friendship with him but kudos to Ben for being willing to sacrifice a shot at 2 million dollars to do the right thing.

Edited by sublymonal
Just now, Alex95 said:

And I hope @Elliott you realize Ben just killed Michele's shot with the jury. She's only there because Ben just quit here. No chance the jury votes for her.

And the alternative was Michele, who I like more than Ben. not even being there so???????????????????

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Fabio robbed, Mike robbed, Todd robbed, Earl robbed, Underwood robbed, Tommy robbed, Aras robbed, SO many winners would've loved to be there in Ben's place. Horrible.

I was actually hoping for Mike in Ben's place so much. :haha: 

But for realll.... ugh would have loved seeing Mike, Earl, Todd or Aras playing on this season now that you brought them up.