Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Facebook rooting for a woman of color? 🤯

Natalie has always been a favorite amongst casuals (on Survivor, the Twinnies were loathed by TAR casuals lol). I will never know why, but I'm not complaining :wub:

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Even if Natalie returns I can't bring myself to root for EOE returnee 🙈

Not even if it was Sophie?

I mean I'd take a Natalie win over a Tony win. And at least if Natalie wins, maybe Probst will finally realize letting eliminated contestants hang out with one another for 30+ days is a recipe for disaster.

14 minutes ago, *Lily said:

And Twitter is rooting for Winchele Fitzlegend. We love to see it. :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Not even if it was Sophie?

I mean I'd take a Natalie win over a Tony win. And at least if Natalie wins, maybe Probst will finally realize letting eliminated contestants hang out with one another for 30+ days is a recipe for disaster.

Considering Sophie hasn't been shown since she landed on the Edge I can't imagine her coming back lol. But I really can't :broken:. It goes against everything Survivor should be.

Yeah DEFINITELY can't support a Natalie win over Tony. If Tony makes FTC, it would be a damn shame if the jury ignored his masterful game for the first boot to win.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Natalie has always been a favorite amongst casuals (on Survivor, the Twinnies were loathed by TAR casuals lol). I will never know why, but I'm not complaining :wub:

Wow I had no idea. But I’m impressed for once :wub:

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah DEFINITELY can't support a Natalie win over Tony. If Tony makes FTC, it would be a damn shame if the jury ignored his masterful game for the first boot to win.

Agreed with this. I do love Natalie and loved her domination on EOE. But it’d be insane to not vote for Tony if he made the end IMO. :haha:

• Like 1

in the end whoever wins played the game by the rules and got the jury vote fair and square. Maybe the game is flawed if someone from EOE wins but it's out of everyone's control.

Edited by kamil24

14 hours ago, kamil24 said:

in the end whoever wins played the game by the rules and got the jury vote fair and square. Maybe the game is flawed if someone from EOE wins but it's out of everyone's control.

It's totally not out of the jury's hand though. If they vote for someone to win that was on edge with them they should be ashamed of themselves. 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

It's totally not out of the jury's hand though. If they vote for someone to win that was on edge with them they should be ashamed of themselves. 

If this isn’t the most dramatic post I’ve ever seen on IDF.

and I was here when it was Adam vs. Kris.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:41 AM, kamil24 said:

Let's not forget Amber was at EOE almost as long as Natalie. Where is her wealth? :haha:

:dead: 

On 5/7/2020 at 10:15 AM, *Lily said:

Yeah I see both sides of the EOE/tokens situation, I think clearly it was poorly executed and worked to the advantage of those who were there longer, but at the same time Natalie's been a beast throughout her time on EOE and rightfully earned them. Definitely a fault of the show and not Natalie. 

Agreed on this. :yes: 

On 5/11/2020 at 12:32 PM, Elliott said:

The Survivor Facebook is apparently rooting for Natalie to win.

I’m shook they’re not rooting for Tony or Ben. 

Shocking. 😮 

On 5/11/2020 at 12:37 PM, Alex95 said:

Even if Natalie returns I can't bring myself to root for EOE returnee 🙈

Lol with a lack of favorites I have remaining, I'd probably root for Natalie to win - even though I know it would be unfair. :haha: 

On 5/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, *Lily said:

I'm shook. 😮 

On 5/11/2020 at 1:57 PM, .Rei said:

Tony would make a great winner for this season!

Gah yah I can agree on this. He has played a really great game this season.

17 hours ago, *Lily said:

Agreed with this. I do love Natalie and loved her domination on EOE. But it’d be insane to not vote for Tony if he made the end IMO. :haha:

I can agree on all of this here too.

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You must not spend much time on idf if you think this is the most dramatic post ever. 

To say someone should be ashamed of themselves when we see an hour a week is very dramatic.

1 minute ago, Zoey0069 said:

To say someone should be ashamed of themselves when we see an hour a week is very dramatic.

It doesnt matter what we see. If someone is the first boot or the third boot or whatever Chris was they spend 90% + of the game not in the game because they f'd up and got themselves voted out.That person should not win it doesn't matter who they are even if they are a fan favorite. 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

It doesnt matter what we see. If someone is the first boot or the third boot or whatever Chris was they spend 90% + of the game not in the game because they f'd up and got themselves voted out.That person should not win it doesn't matter who they are even if they are a fan favorite. 

In your opinion.

Just because someone was voted out doesn’t mean they “f’d up”. I can think of plenty of people who were just on the wrong side of the numbers. No fault of their own.

3 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

In your opinion.

Just because someone was voted out doesn’t mean they “f’d up”. I can think of plenty of people who were just on the wrong side of the numbers. No fault of their own.

Being on the wrong side of the numbers is your fault but if you wanna root for an edge person to win than no one is stopping you.

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Being on the wrong side of the numbers is your fault but if you wanna root for an edge person to win than no one is stopping you.

Not exactly.

I hope Amber wins. ❤️

I mean the FTC in S38 lowkey proved the biggest issue with letting them all interact with each other the entire season on the edge. Gavin pointed out that part of the show’s mantra was “outlast” and he never got voted out, and the entire jury (sans Wentworth, Aurora and Lauren) just said that they didn’t matter because in their eyes they saw their second chance of being in the game in Chris.

The more EoE we get, the more it becomes my least favourite twist tbh.

Apparently CBS released a promo showing the EoE returnee competing in a challenge with the rest of the cast that they quickly deleted and reuploaded without the spoiler. :dead: 

It's Natalie.