Jump to content
idolforums.com
Raphy

Survivor: Winners at War

Recommended Posts

Michele making moves :clap:Sarah getting the advantage :clap:Natalie finding everything at EOE and choosing Sarah :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natalie, the first boot who went to EoE without a fire token, now has the most fire tokens of all 20 players. I live. :dead: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Natalie, the first boot who went to EoE without a fire token, now has the most fire tokens of all 20 players. I live. :dead: 

I knew I always stanned her for a reason. :wub: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh I see why they took Ethan out to weaken Rob/Parvati, but I really wish they had gone for Adam. He’s super untrustworthy to have around. I was really excited to watch him get blindsided and then the votes changed. :dead:
 

Regardless of that though, I’m really enjoying the Michele/Jeremy duo. Michele was great this episode :wub:

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Elliott said:

Natalie, the first boot who went to EoE without a fire token, now has the most fire tokens of all 20 players. I live. :dead: 


I’m still bummed she was first boot but I also love seeing her do so great at EoE :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and also side-note but I found myself really attracted to Ethan this season and he also just seemed like the nicest guy who couldn't wait to play again, so I'm sad he's out. As someone who really enjoys the old-school seasons and when we get returnees from them, it sucks to see three people who haven't played in a long time, go home back-to-back!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized Rob and Parvati, the two biggest targets on their tribe, now have more fire tokens than everyone else on their tribe (except Denise), and also have their two closest allies respectively (Amber, Ethan) on EoE to win advantages to sell them. :dead: 

 

Yes for the purposes of this argument we're pretending Amber is actually doing anything on EoE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trio of Jeremy/Natalie/Michele that we could have had 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kamil24 said:

The trio of Jeremy/Natalie/Michele that we could have had 😢

I mean, at this point Natalie is the only one I can see re-entering the game so we might still get that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, *Lily said:

Ugh I see why they took Ethan out to weaken Rob/Parvati, but I really wish they had gone for Adam. He’s super untrustworthy to have around. I was really excited to watch him get blindsided and then the votes changed. :dead:
 

Regardless of that though, I’m really enjoying the Michele/Jeremy duo. Michele was great this episode :wub:

Ughh agree completely with all of this.  I was so excited or an Adam blindside. :dead: 

 

Same. Glad Michele got to shine this episode. 

 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Oh and also side-note but I found myself really attracted to Ethan this season and he also just seemed like the nicest guy who couldn't wait to play again, so I'm sad he's out. As someone who really enjoys the old-school seasons and when we get returnees from them, it sucks to see three people who haven't played in a long time, go home back-to-back!

Yeah it is really sad seeing these old school players going out so soon. :( Although they aren't so old school to me as i watched the earlier seasons nearly 2 years ago. :haha:  

 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I just realized Rob and Parvati, the two biggest targets on their tribe, now have more fire tokens than everyone else on their tribe (except Denise), and also have their two closest allies respectively (Amber, Ethan) on EoE to win advantages to sell them. :dead: 

 

Yes for the purposes of this argument we're pretending Amber is actually doing anything on EoE

:dead: @ your Amber comments. 

 

7 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I mean, at this point Natalie is the only one I can see re-entering the game so we might still get that

Fingers crossed. ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, *Wallace said:

:dead: @ your Amber comments. 

the more you know GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love that Rob got taken down a peg or two. I find him to be so obnoxious and it’s a shame that Parv has aligned with him so early and put a target on her back.

 

Michele making moves. 🥰 I think she could easily be in control of the game if she gets rid of the right people.

 

Nick is an idiot. They had the numbers and he could’ve had that conversation with Rob after the vote. It wouldn’t have changed a thing as far as trust goes.

 

Natalie on EoE is the Natalie that I love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zoey0069 said:

Nick is an idiot. They had the numbers and he could’ve had that conversation with Rob after the vote. It wouldn’t have changed a thing as far as trust goes.

:huh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sucks that I'm not able to watch Survivor where I am at the moment 😭

 

I guess I'll wait until the season is done and then use the 1 free week from CBS All Access :haha:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, .Rei said:

It sucks that I'm not able to watch Survivor where I am at the moment 😭

 

I guess I'll wait until the season is done and then use the 1 free week from CBS All Access :haha:

 

 

 

:(, I know a good site if you need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, .Rei said:

It sucks that I'm not able to watch Survivor where I am at the moment 😭 I guess I'll wait until the season is done and then use the 1 free week from CBS All Access :haha:

It's a month free now. :unsure: Or at least it is in Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zoey0069 said:

 What?

 

1 hour ago, Zoey0069 said:

Adam!

 

i always get them confused.

:dead: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natalie has enough fire tokens, if I was her I would just relax for the day lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...