idolforums.com
Raphy

Survivor: Winners at War

I believe they split it in case Amber had an Idol (lol). The people that voted for Kim all said some variation of "I know you're not going, but just in case" according to Dalton Ross.

15 hours ago, Solaris said:

Standing yul Sophie duo

I am loving it! 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, Elliott said:

They’re not their actual first votes. :dead: It’s just something fun they have people do when they do press on the returning seasons.

Ooh that makes sense. :dead:

Really enjoyed the premiere. I was too tired to comment and haven't backtracked on the thread. May do so whenever I have free time. 

Super sad that Natalie was eliminated first as I love her and she was one of my top faves. :( But I knew Amber would be an early boot - there's no way that Rob & Amber can make it far together this time and the cast would be silly to let that happen. I'm happy for the EOE twist this time.

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I am loving it! 

Same, I got vibes of Jeremy's strategy in Second Chances from Sophies nerd shield comments.

Also Parvati's punked confessional was one of my favorite moments of the night.  

• Like 1

I was hoping the newer winners like Wendell and Nick would get more airtime.I'm hoping that is not bad for their chances.But the editors can't just ignore Rob,Amber,Sandra, Parvati,and Ethan.

Watched the first half of the episode and going to watch the second half a bit later. Really enjoyed it so far but bummed that Natalie was voted out, it’s a real shame she and Jeremy were on the same starting tribe.

Parvati and Rob wondering how nobody was even targeting them in the midst of all the chaos was brilliant. :dead: Danni’s also here to play and I really enjoyed her! Also liking the Yul/Sophie alliance, Yul has really done his research when it comes to the other players & their backgrounds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I believe they split it in case Amber had an Idol (lol). The people that voted for Kim all said some variation of "I know you're not going, but just in case" according to Dalton Ross.

that makes sense, i was worried sophie was left out of the loop

• Like 1

Parvati, Danni, Yul, Sophie, and Sandra are the ones that I'm stanning so far in the two episodes :wub:

Edited by vee_

How long until someone realizes the two eyes on the immunity idol are totally fire tokens?

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to check out the premiere before the next episode. School projects and being sick for the second time in a month was not a fun combination for Survivor to be playing with.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yul posted his insight on episode one:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr55eu

BEYOND here for a potential Yul, Sophie, and Kim trio.

This is the most Yul thing I’ve ever seen :haha: I’m surprised he didn’t list the mathematical probability of each person winning after episode one haha

• Haha 1

Urgh at them voting off Natalie. I am not here for that. 🙄

Absolutely rooting for Sandra, Yul, Sophie and Wendell. 🥰

Survivor themed category on Jeopardy tonight, we have to stan.

(Shocked ABC is doing this cross-promotion with CBS)

Edited by Alex95

Tonight’s the night we find out our winner. :giggle: 

"I'll be buying tarps in no time"

They all find this so ridiculous :wub: :dead: 

Edited by Alex95

Adam’s face when Denise wanted to give it to Parvati. :dead: