Wally's Favorite Songs of 2019!

*Wallace

And now my final set before we reach the Top 10! 😮

16. Lizzo - “Juice”

It’s time for more Lizzo and she makes her 3rd appearance on my list with “Juice” at #16! So before I get to discussing the song, my story with this song is just so wow and crazy now. Okay so I first heard “Juice” where Lizzo was a guest performer on The Ellen DeGeneres show with this performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZI1Jlrf-w. And I thought this was my first time ever seeing and hearing of Lizzo (which I don’t think is true due to my “Good as Hell” write-up), but as far as 2019 and Lizzo’s breakthrough year this was the ~first time I ever heard of her if that makes sense. I was really impressed by her performing, stage presence and singing and I really enjoyed this. I didn’t think this would be a song I would hear again but thank goodness Lizzo blew up and I was totally wrong. :lmao: I couldn’t be more happy because I love me some “Juice.” :wub: Anyway, it seems that I am all about these fun and funky songs and you couldn’t be more right! I love Lizzo’s voice on this and the style of this song. I’m already hooked from where she sings: Mirror, mirror on the wall. Don't say it 'cause I know I'm cute (Ooh, baby). I know I’m cute! 😘 But omggg I CAN’T @ I be drippin' so much sauce. Gotta been looking like RAGÚ (Ooh, baby). :dead: Also love Lit up like a crystal ball. That's cool, baby, so is you. That part is so cute. :giggle: The way she sings the pre-chorus in that monotone way is kinda ~strange but I really love it a lot - where she sings: If I'm shinin', everybody gonna shine (Yeah, I'm gold). I was born like this, don't even gotta try (Now you know). Then Heard you say I'm not the baddest, b**ch, you lie (Haha) KILLS ME, especially her face singing that at 0:47. :dead: Tell ‘em, Lizzo. OF COURSE I adore and LOVE that chorus soooo much where Lizzo sings: It ain't my fault that I'm out here gettin' loose. Gotta blame it on the Goose. Gotta blame it on my juice, baby. It ain't my fault that I'm out here makin' news. I’m the pudding in the proof. Gotta blame it on my juice. Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee. Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice. Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee. Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice (Ooh, baby). I’m sorry but that part is soo freaking catchy and makes me sooo happy and want to get up and dance! :bobo: Omggg then the second verse, I LIVE for it all! No, I'm not a snack at all. Look, baby, I'm the whole damn meal (Ooh, baby). David, you ain't bein' slick. Don't dare try to cop a feel (Ooh, baby). LIZZO STOP KILLING ME. :Dead: Her humor in her songs is seriously the best thing ever. Yesss @ The juice ain't worth the squeeze. If the juice don't look like this (Like this, like this, like this). Then omggg her taking the guy’s phone and her madness at it on the next line…. omggg too much. :roll: The bridge section is amazing and sooo fun too where Lizzo sings: Somebody come get this man. I think he got lost in my DMs, what? My DMs, what? You better come get your man. I think he wanna be way more than friends, what?. :bobo: GOT LOST IN MY DMs, WHATT? Ooh and the music video is another cheesy 80s inspired video too, but i like it much better this time around. Gosh this song is soo addicting and sooo fun and I am so glad Lizzo #blessed me with this greatness. :wub: 

15. Post Malone - “Wow.”

Clean Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_FDcXCYvQ

Wow…. so coming up next at #15 is one of Post Malone’s big hits, “Wow.” And it’s also Denise’s jam because it’s just. wow. Okayy so obviously this song is a jam to me and it’s one of those songs that gets me pumped and fired up!  I do love the beat and music production on this song. Not sure if i would say it’s “hot” but it is fire and makes me wanna jam! I also love how Post raps on this song too. From the first verse some parts I like from Post are where he raps: Now it's everybody flockin', need a decoy and G-Wagen, G-Wagen, G-Wagen, G-Wagen. All the housewives pullin' up (Up, up). I got a lot of toys, 720S bumpin' Fall Out Boy. :bobo: Holla Fall Out Boy. :giggle: Lol it’s always fun seeing which bands Post will shoutout in his songs. Then OMGGG the line where he raps cracks me up: I know it p**s you off to see me winnin' (See me winnin'). That’s the ultimate saying to say to the haters when you are succeeding at life. :dead: Then I AM HERE for the chorus where Post sings: Hunnid bands in my pocket, it's on me. Hunnid deep when I roll like the army. Get more bottles, these bottles are lonely. It's a moment when I show up, got 'em sayin', "Wow" (Wow, wow). Hunnid bands in my pocket, it's on me (On me). Yeah, your grandmama probably know me (Know me). Get more bottles, these bottles are lonely. It's a moment when I show up, got 'em sayin', "Wow" (Wow, wow). I will admit that the many times I’ve heard this, some of these parts I don’t know what he’s singing when I listen to it - just some like the hunnid bands in my picket line. But those I SHOW UP GOT ‘EM SAYIN’ WOWOWWW… Those are MY PARTS and gets me turnt! :bobo: What does turnt mean? I don’t exactly know but i hope I am not embarrassing myself now. GOT ‘EM SAYIN’ WOWWW. :bobo: Lmao Denise knows i do say that part often so lol oops. #noshame. Okay from the second part I like the part where Post raps Cut the roof off like a nip-tuck. Pull up to the house with some big butts - mainly for his delivery. I also love the Me and Dre came for the part and how he does some fast rapping through the rest of that verse. BUT OMGG CHECK OUT THE older gentleman dancing at 1:27 to 1:55. DUDE GOT MOVES and is killing it! :Dead: Then I also love the part where Post raps: Now they always say, "Congratulations," to the kid (Kid) and Used to have a lot, but I got more now (Yup). Made another hit 'cause I got bored now (Yup). That part really cracks me up. :dead: Keep making them hits and get me partying and I will not complain! :bobo: WE GOT THEM SAYING WOWOWWW. 

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It”

Panic! At The Disco makes their first appearance as a lead artist on this list at #14 with “Hey Look Ma, I Made It.” Even though Brendon Urie already showed up on Taylor Swift’s “ME!” sooo this is his actual 2nd appearance. Okay so I am positive the first time i heard this song was on Denise’s 2018 Year-End list, the Non-Singles intermission section. I can’t remember when it became a single but I did know I told her about it so that was cool to exchange that stuff with this one song. :haha: “Hey Look Ma, I Made It” is such a fun song and I clearly love it, as it’s this high. The song has a great positive message about celebrating your success and well telling your ma that you made it. The more you know! :teehee: Brendon has an amazing voice and I like how he starts off singing the opening verse. I don’t have a standout fave part there but they do come in the pre-chorus where he sings: Are you ready for the sequel? Ain't ready for the latest? In the garden of evil. I’m gonna be the greatest. In a golden cathedral. I’ll be praying for the faithless. And if you lose, boo hoo. I especially love that last line. IF YOU LOSE, BOO HOO. :giggle: He says that with such sass and snark. Then I am also here for that super catchy and addicting chorus where Brendon sings: Hey look Ma, I made it. Hey look Ma, I made it. Everything's comin' up aces, aces. And if it's a dream, don't wake me, don't wake me. I said hey look Ma, I made it. :bobo: SOO fun and it makes me feel very happy. Ahh and i also love the music proaction on the chorus. It’s sooo fun and dancey and another song that just makes you want to dance. :w00t: Omgg wow at the part where he sings: Friends are happy for me, or they're honeysuckle phonies. I don’t know what to say to that but wowzers. :dead: I do love how Brendon sings the closing of the song which sounds like a bridge even tough it’s at the end of the song so that’s weird? But it’s were he sings: I said hey look Ma, I made it (Mama best believe it). (Mama best believe it) Hey look Ma, I made it. (Think I must be dreamin') and his how he closes the song out is great too. The music video is really something else - kinda funny and cute. :haha: 

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me”

Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee’s collaboration of “Close To Me” comes in at #13. Okay so I know this song is credited as “Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee” all as lead artists but that kinda annoys me with this song so I want to label it as Ellie feat. Diplo & Swae Lee, so yeah. But then I changed my mind and labelled it properly lmao. Anyway, “Close To Me” is the song Elliee made her return to the music scene with and I’m happy about that as I was kinda missing Ellie. :haha: I also think this is her 3rd song to make my Top 20 in a Year-End list, following “Burn” and “Love Me Like You Do.” I believe “Close To Me” has ranked the highest of the 3, but don’t let that fool you as I love those two songs more than this, even though I do still love this. :haha: I can’t recall when or where I first heard this but chances are it was probably on the radio, and I am positive I recognized it was Ellie’s voice. I do like how Ellie starts off singing the opening verse in a low-key monotone way with fast delivery of the lines. I do love it even more where she gets to the pre-chorus and showcases her higher register singing: So don't let me down. Keep me in trouble. Born to be wild. Out in the jungle. I really love the chorus a ton and yes that is my favorite part of the song where she sings: And I don't wanna be somebody without your body. Close to me. And if it wasn't you, I wouldn't want anybody. Close to me. ‘Cause I'm an animal, animal-al, like animal, like you. And I don't wanna be somebody without your body. Close to me. I especially love where she belts out those CLOOOSEEEE TO MMMMEEEEE! parts. :bobo: I love Swae Lee’s part on the 2nd verse where he sings some parts fast and some parts slower and maybe a surprise but I love the slower parts from him where he sings: Iced out body, didn't go to college (Yeah, yeah). Price tag poppin', then you on the private (Then you on a). Don't say "Sorry," everyone's watchin' (Everyone). When you're where I am, everything's timeless (Yeah, yeah). It’s all so cool sounding. :bobo: I like the music and beat that comes in at around 1:57, which I guess we can say are the Diplo parts. :giggle: All in all this is a really enjoyable song and glad to have Ellie back to making music.

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You”

Shawn Mendes makes his first appearance on my 2019 list with “If I Can't Have You” coming in at #12. When I heard Shawn had this song coming out at around May and heard that it wasn’t on his album, I was wondering if he was already moving on into his next album era which I felt was wayy too soon and Ugh no justice for “Nervous” as a proper single. But apparently, it was an album re-release to include this song. I am certain i liked this song right away. This is a really cool and fun sounding song from Shawn and I grew to love it quickly, which isn’t a surprise as that tends to happen with Shawn’s songs. “If I Can't Have You” starts off with a booming and infectious chorus that i love from Shawn where he sings: I can't write one song that's not about you. Can't drink without thinking about you. Is it too late to tell you that. Everything means nothing if I can't have you? :bobo: I like the mix of his belting voice and falsetto he showcases there. And I love how hard hitting/uptempo the music is here. I really like how he sings the verses and he sounds good as usual. I do love the pre-chorus in particular where he sings: Oh, I'm good at keeping my distance. I know, that you're the feeling I'm missing. You know that I hate to admit it. But everything means nothing if I can't have you. Then the chorus comes in and its so infectious that he sings that part twice - even though it sounds different both times. :lol: But i enjoy it both times. From the second verse, I also love the part where he sings: I'm so sorry that my timing's off. But I can't move on if we're still gonna talk and I want all of you, all the strings attached. The bridge has a really good sound at 2:23 where he sings: I'm trying, to move on, forget you, but I hold on. Then the chorus has more of that breakdown hard hitting sound at 2:39, and oh there’s a choir at that part. Also really love the falsetto part at 2:52. Oh how much  I wish I could sing and hit notes like that but… I can’t. :dead: Ooh and never saw the music video but it’s kinda boring and I was expecting more from it. :ph34r: Oh well my thoughts on the video doesn’t matter as I still really love this song a ton.

11. Khalid - “Talk”

Just missing out from making my Top 10 is one of Khalid’s big hits from this year, “Talk.” I was really bummed that his song “Love Lies” with Normani missed out in being in my Top 10 as I loved that song and unfortunately the same thing happens once again for Khalid….. two years running. >.< Khalid has these slick and smooth R&B jams that i just love the feel and vibe and this song is no different. I just love the beat and vibe of this song so much. It's just so chill and smooth. In fact, “Talk” is definitely amongst my favorites of Khalid’s. I can’t remember when or where I first heard this but I liked it right away. The song starts off with the chorus and I love the sound of it - with Khalid singing: Can we just talk? Can we just talk? Talk about where we're going? Before we get lost. Lend me your thoughts. Can't get what we want without knowin’. I’ve never felt like this before. I apologize if I'm movin' too far Can we just talk? Can we just talk? Figure out where we're goin', yeah. :bobo: I especially love those parts where he belts out CAN WE JUST TAAALLLLKKKK? at the start and ten those “I apologize if I'm movin' too far” parts. From the first verse, I do love the part where Khalid sings Oh, I've been dreamin' 'bout it. And it's you I'm on, so stop thinkin' 'bout it, especially really like those parts where he belts and stretches out “Dreamin’” and “thinkin’.” That part could also be the pre-chorus too, since it’s there the second time around, IDK. :haha: From the second verse, I do love the part were Khalid sings: Now I'm on the way. Swear I won't be late. I’ll be there by five o'clock. This song just has a chill and funky vibe to it and I am just totally here for it. :bobo:

16. Lizzo - “Juice:”

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:”

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:”

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:”

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:”

11. Khalid - “Talk:”

We have reached the Top 10! :spaz: Some helpful hints and clues regarding my Top 10:

- There are a total of 14 acts that make up the Top 10.

- Of those acts, 6 of these artists have been in my Top 10 year-end list in the past. I believe 3 of them has been there once before and the other 3 have been there twice.

- 4 of these songs are collaborations while the other 6 are by its solo artist

- There are 6 female artists/acts and 8 male artists/acts.

- 3 of these songs are one word titles, 4 of these songs are two word titles, 2 of these songs are there word titles and 1 of these songs are four word titles.

- Four of these songs starts with the same letter.

Excited to see all of your predictions, analysis, thoughts, etc on what my Top 10 may be. 😮 The Top 10 an a few intermissions will be revealed soon!

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh lmao that's cool to learn. Interesting how you were wanting to do a least favorites list over a favorites list, unless you did that one too. :haha: Eh no need for me to use Twitter so I'm good without using it for now.

I had a favorite songs list too but hard to rank this year. And too many tweets. :haha:

5 hours ago, *Chris said:

Quick question: Whats the lovefest with Post Malone. This is probably the one lovefest of yours that I do not understand 😘 

I wouldn't call him an all-time favorite of mine but I just really like/love his songs, particularly over the last 2 or so years. He's super popular in general sooo some people out there get it even if he isn't an IDF favorite. :haha: 

2 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

I had a favorite songs list too but hard to rank this year. And too many tweets. :haha:

Ahhh ok I seee. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

I wouldn't call him an all-time favorite of mine but I just really like/love his songs, particularly over the last 2 or so years. He's super popular in general sooo some people out there get it even if he isn't an IDF favorite. :haha: 

Ahhh ok I seee. :haha: 

I should have know since you live for mainstream music even when it's terrible :giggle:

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Lol I would have agreed with you on the Jonas Brothers comment before 2019

Awww why thank you! :teehee: :hug: 

Wow, that's hurtful. And right after I defended you too. :broken: 

Yeah.

- Awww you don’t have to apologize. :hug: But ooh lol now my mother was singing and becoming obsessed with “Good As Hell” now. :lmao:

- I don’t know. I didn’t check for it but it should be. Lmaooo it is.

- Oooh you did? Wow I haven’t heard CMAR on the radio in sooo long but omggg awww I love how it made you think of this convo. Sooo cool. :bye2: It would be!

- Yeahh I was like “dang wow, Denise is SO good here! :haha:” It was ~good laughter with dangg you are so spot on. Nothing bad. OMGGG WAIT WHATT? What are you trying to say and what do you think I’m thinking of to say about you here? Omg. :lmao: Oooh ahhh lmao wow….. I can’t really hear it? But i will try to take notice of this when I hear this Ariana song again and maybee need to listen to the *NSYNC song again too. Ooh hmmm, I see. That never really bothered me, as I never really thought of that and can love samples if it’s done in a good way. But I se your thoughts.

- Oooh. :giggle: Well done. Ooh gosh, lemme think. There’s “Crazy in Love” which is very obvious to me: giphy.gif. Normani has a white top and blue jeans (vs. Beyonce’s white top and blue jean shorts) and both do their walking forward scene. Then there’s “Baby one More Time” and “I’m Real Remix” on the scenes where they are at the outdoors basketball courts. fa802a1f42f2d3d0a279ca6a2a9ff401.gif and WXQWoT.gif. BOMT could be a stretch but def get the IRR parallel and parallels for both. I also feel like there are some Ciara video parallels on those scenes of Normani dancing in the rain…. I wanna say from Gimme That: BlindForthrightDutchshepherddog-size_res. But also found a buzz feed article on this too: https://www.buzzfeed.com/terrycarter/artists-normani-paid-tribute-to-in-her-motivation-video. And oh this link references other artists  references I did not spot. Ahhh mhmm yes. Omgg awww why nott? You gonna leave me hanging here. :bye2: Lol I guess i can be bummed about weird things - which sounds sooo weird now. :lmao: Yess… and aww yeah.

I am tooo. Hmmmm yeah I guess so. I just think I would have actually finished this list by the very beginning of February (aka by now) if we didn’t have breaks.  :haha: Wait does your links work in your thread? :unsure: I feel like they didn’t from when I clicked them. But the URLs changed from the upgrade and is very different now so I guess that’s why they don’t work :(

- Oh, I'm surprised she wasn't already into it.

- Oh, you said "If I somehow find it, I’ll link you." :unsure: 

- Yeah, I was shocked to hear it too, but so happy and stayed in the car until it finished. I heard others too, but.. will tell you later.

- Thank you.  Why must I say these things? You should know how you'd relate that to me... by saying I'd relate. Oh what. Yes, you should, because it's so apparent. Okay, but again, I was saying because it was two singles in a row I didn't care much for outside of parts that were from other songs.

- Thank you for the explanation and so much more detail than I expected. I get this will all those gifs and reasons you said. Makes sense. Thanks for the link too. Wow, so many and I don't know how they all connect, but interesting. I'm not leaving you hanging. You should know what it's about. Ooo.

I thought our lists always lasted much longer than that, so it is a surprise and I'm so far behind. The ones I clicked worked. :unsure: I know that, but my old links still worked for me. Like: https://idolforums.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=741239&view=findpost&p=28251206 That's the old style URL, but it takes me to the set.

16. Lizzo - “Juice:”  I remember seeing that Ellen performance too and it must have been the first time I heard this song. I don't remember much of it or what I thought, but I did really love hearing this song when it blew up. It's so fun and catchy. I love the funky sound of it too. I know all these parts you named in my head, and her delivery is really good and funny at times. It's funny how you described the pre-chorus too with the monotone. But yes, the chorus is so energetic and infectious.  I have no idea what some of these lyrics mean though, but... it's fun sounding. Oh, I think the bridge is another favorite part of mine. I like that a lot too. 

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:” Yay my mention. I agree on the beat and production of this. "Not sure if i would say it’s “hot” but it is fire" Well, fires are very hot. This is kind of jammy, especially that chorus. I just love that wow. part. Wow. wow.  I like all these parts you mentioned, even though I don't know what he's talking about... and probably don't want to know. But wow. Yesss the best part and yay another mention for me. I deserve.  I haven't seen the video because my ears are pure, but okay, I see that guy dancing and that was fun.  Wow wow wow.  :wow: 

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” Still so weird to refer to a solo band as a band and as if it's multiple people and all that. So confusing. But yay.  "Okay so I am positive the first time i heard this song was on Denise’s 2018 Year-End list, the Non-Singles intermission section. " Hmmmm. I don't believe this song was on there, but some others were... so that is interesting. I will take it anyway. But I know you told me it was a single and yay. I love this and the energy, excitement, everything about it. It's so happy. I know and love all the parts you named here too. Yay for the sass. The chorus is so great and jammy. I agree with all you said. The end does sound like a bridge... I never really thought of it. And the video is cute. Puppet Brendon reminds me of some of Puppet Ed Sheeran.

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” I'm not sure I expected this quite so high, but knew it would be somewhere. I agree regarding the featured/lead artist thing, but oooo you backed out and named it how it is anyway. I was going to say... But I did that before as well... and also listed it the way I wanted so, I don't know. Interesting about the Ellie songs, especially since you like the other two more. I definitely have a favorite of the three. Anyway, I remember hearing this and really liked it, at least the beginning. We disagree again because the chorus is my least favorite and was what made me not like this as much. I much prefer the verses and love that opening line.  The lyrics are all interesting though... hmm. Oh and boo to what my ears hear from that guy. I like the Diplo music at that one part too though.

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” I knew you loved this and wondered if it might make your Top 10. "Ugh no justice for “Nervous” as a proper single" You saying this! Ughh yes. My song and I have no regrets. I gave it justice on my list.  It was wronged and so was I. I don't even remember this song being on an album re-release though. I just remember you telling me I'd like it. It is so fun and catchy and I'm sure I liked it right away too. I know all these parts and it's fun it starts off with the chorus. I agree with you on his vocals and everything else.  I also didn't always realize the chorus repeated itself because it doesn't feel like it. I like or love all these parts and yes, his falsetto is so good and effortless. I don't mind the music video.

11. Khalid - “Talk:” Oooo that is too bad for Khalid and your Top 10s. I really like this and am sure it's my favorite solo song of his. It took the least amount of time to grow on me.  I really like the feel and vibe of this too. The lyrics of the chorus are good and talk (no pun intended) about something important. I really like how he sings parts of those, although the "going" can sound like "growing" and "far" sometimes makes me think it's "fast." I don't know why. But agree with you on all of these parts you named and the song in general. 

Wow Top 10. Wow.  Okay, there were a couple songs I thought would be on here that didn't appear, so... I have to figure out which and remove them. I think I have the 10... now I have to predict an order. Yikes. 

10. Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho 

9. Post Malone & Swae Lee - Sunflower

8. Jonas Brothers - Sucker

7. Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Senorita

6. Ariana Grande  - 7 rings

5. Billie Eilish - bad guy

4. Panic! At the Disco - High Hopes

3. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger

2. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care 

1. Lizzo - Truth Hurts

The main one I'm struggling with not including is benny blanco, Halsey, & Khalid - Eastside because I thought that crossed over, but going off of the stats, I think that won't be here. I didn't see the Ava song this high, and wasn't sure about Sunflower, but they both fit with the stats, especially with four starting with the same letter. I have to leave all the S's on there for that. The only stat I don't know about is obviously referring to your past Top 10s. I have no way to check and can't remember perfectly. So yeah, I put Ava and Post Malone on the lower end because of what I said. I put Sucker more in the middle, like #5, but I don't know. You don't want to rank them too high. I also had Senorita higher but then moved it because.... I don't know. I do see that in the middle range, but there's no room.  I can see 7 rings higher or lower too. I just don't know. I can see this Billie song pretty much anywhere from bottom 3 to top 3. I don't know, but it ended up there.  Don't know about High Hopes. This could be way too high. It's probably more like #8, but the song was huge, so maybe not. I may have DWAS too high, but I don't know. I did have it at #2 but then switched. I can see Ed/Justin in the Top 3. The song gives me Shape of You vibes and that was your #1.  Maybe this could be too. I have no idea what is #1 or any of these, but am sure you love Truth Hurts a lot (I know you love all these though, I'm just saying), so I put it there. Mainly because most of the other songs I can't see at #1. I tried. 

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

I should have know since you live for mainstream music even when it's terrible :giggle:

Eh you may find it terrible, but I don't. 😘

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

It makes sense that he would be a fan. Not surprised one bit about it.

Okay, what is that supposed to mean? :unsure:

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Wow, that's hurtful. And right after I defended you too. :broken: 

Yeah.

- Oh, I'm surprised she wasn't already into it.

- Oh, you said "If I somehow find it, I’ll link you." :unsure: 

- Yeah, I was shocked to hear it too, but so happy and stayed in the car until it finished. I heard others too, but.. will tell you later.

- Thank you.  Why must I say these things? You should know how you'd relate that to me... by saying I'd relate. Oh what. Yes, you should, because it's so apparent. Okay, but again, I was saying because it was two singles in a row I didn't care much for outside of parts that were from other songs.

- Thank you for the explanation and so much more detail than I expected. I get this will all those gifs and reasons you said. Makes sense. Thanks for the link too. Wow, so many and I don't know how they all connect, but interesting. I'm not leaving you hanging. You should know what it's about. Ooo.

I thought our lists always lasted much longer than that, so it is a surprise and I'm so far behind. The ones I clicked worked. :unsure: I know that, but my old links still worked for me. Like: https://idolforums.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=741239&view=findpost&p=28251206 That's the old style URL, but it takes me to the set.

Oooh what? That comment wasn’t towards you or anything. :unsure: I was just saying I wouldn’t have imagined having a song of theirs in my Top 20 before 2019 since I didn’t care for them in the past but I love that song so I do (and don’t regret it). 

- Ooh I guess she never heard it before or didn’t pay attention to it? Not sure.

- I would but that also means in me actually finding it. :haha:

- Awww that’s cool and omggg awww I love how you stayed in the car to listen to it all the way through. :haha: OK yayy that’s cool.

- I don’t know…. I was just wounding what you were thinking and alluding to there. :haha: It’s not that apparent to me as I haven’t heard that song in such a long time. Oooh awww alright. I never really had this situation before soo I never really thought of it on my own, but maybe i would have.

- You’re very welcome. Ahh why thank you. :hug: I even say something saying there were “1, 2 Step” references which I did not spot until…. like yesterday lol. And yeah that was through that link and super helpful. I don’t know how to connect through all of them but yeah it is super interesting haha. Ooh I was teasing. Awww okay.

Mine usually goes into mid-February or early’ish February. Yours does go longer as you have a much larger lists and more and detailed intermission sets. Ooh hmm I thought one of the ones I cliced didn’t work but hmmmm I am confused because I always linked my links properly. :unsure: Ugh too much for me to fix up now.

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

16. Lizzo - “Juice:”  I remember seeing that Ellen performance too and it must have been the first time I heard this song. I don't remember much of it or what I thought, but I did really love hearing this song when it blew up. It's so fun and catchy. I love the funky sound of it too. I know all these parts you named in my head, and her delivery is really good and funny at times. It's funny how you described the pre-chorus too with the monotone. But yes, the chorus is so energetic and infectious.  I have no idea what some of these lyrics mean though, but... it's fun sounding. Oh, I think the bridge is another favorite part of mine. I like that a lot too. 

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:” Yay my mention. I agree on the beat and production of this. "Not sure if i would say it’s “hot” but it is fire" Well, fires are very hot. This is kind of jammy, especially that chorus. I just love that wow. part. Wow. wow.  I like all these parts you mentioned, even though I don't know what he's talking about... and probably don't want to know. But wow. Yesss the best part and yay another mention for me. I deserve. 😢 I haven't seen the video because my ears are pure, but okay, I see that guy dancing and that was fun.  Wow wow wow.  :wow: 

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” Still so weird to refer to a solo band as a band and as if it's multiple people and all that. So confusing. But yay.  "Okay so I am positive the first time i heard this song was on Denise’s 2018 Year-End list, the Non-Singles intermission section. " Hmmmm. I don't believe this song was on there, but some others were... so that is interesting. I will take it anyway. But I know you told me it was a single and yay. I love this and the energy, excitement, everything about it. It's so happy. I know and love all the parts you named here too. Yay for the sass. The chorus is so great and jammy. I agree with all you said. The end does sound like a bridge... I never really thought of it. And the video is cute. Puppet Brendon reminds me of some of Puppet Ed Sheeran.

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” I'm not sure I expected this quite so high, but knew it would be somewhere. I agree regarding the featured/lead artist thing, but oooo you backed out and named it how it is anyway. I was going to say... But I did that before as well... and also listed it the way I wanted so, I don't know. Interesting about the Ellie songs, especially since you like the other two more. I definitely have a favorite of the three. Anyway, I remember hearing this and really liked it, at least the beginning. We disagree again because the chorus is my least favorite and was what made me not like this as much. I much prefer the verses and love that opening line.  The lyrics are all interesting though... hmm. Oh and boo to what my ears hear from that guy. I like the Diplo music at that one part too though.

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” I knew you loved this and wondered if it might make your Top 10. "Ugh no justice for “Nervous” as a proper single" You saying this! Ughh yes. My song and I have no regrets. I gave it justice on my list. :/ It was wronged and so was I. I don't even remember this song being on an album re-release though. I just remember you telling me I'd like it. It is so fun and catchy and I'm sure I liked it right away too. I know all these parts and it's fun it starts off with the chorus. I agree with you on his vocals and everything else.  I also didn't always realize the chorus repeated itself because it doesn't feel like it. I like or love all these parts and yes, his falsetto is so good and effortless. I don't mind the music video.

11. Khalid - “Talk:” Oooo that is too bad for Khalid and your Top 10s. I really like this and am sure it's my favorite solo song of his. It took the least amount of time to grow on me.  I really like the feel and vibe of this too. The lyrics of the chorus are good and talk (no pun intended) about something important. I really like how he sings parts of those, although the "going" can sound like "growing" and "far" sometimes makes me think it's "fast." I don't know why. But agree with you on all of these parts you named and the song in general. 

Wow Top 10. Wow.  Okay, there were a couple songs I thought would be on here that didn't appear, so... I have to figure out which and remove them. I think I have the 10... now I have to predict an order. Yikes. 

10. Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho 

9. Post Malone & Swae Lee - Sunflower

8. Jonas Brothers - Sucker

7. Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Senorita

6. Ariana Grande  - 7 rings

5. Billie Eilish - bad guy

4. Panic! At the Disco - High Hopes

3. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger

2. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care 

1. Lizzo - Truth Hurts

The main one I'm struggling with not including is benny blanco, Halsey, & Khalid - Eastside because I thought that crossed over, but going off of the stats, I think that won't be here. I didn't see the Ava song this high, and wasn't sure about Sunflower, but they both fit with the stats, especially with four starting with the same letter. I have to leave all the S's on there for that. The only stat I don't know about is obviously referring to your past Top 10s. I have no way to check and can't remember perfectly. So yeah, I put Ava and Post Malone on the lower end because of what I said. I put Sucker more in the middle, like #5, but I don't know. You don't want to rank them too high. :closedeyes: I also had Senorita higher but then moved it because.... I don't know. I do see that in the middle range, but there's no room.  I can see 7 rings higher or lower too. I just don't know. I can see this Billie song pretty much anywhere from bottom 3 to top 3. I don't know, but it ended up there.  Don't know about High Hopes. This could be way too high. It's probably more like #8, but the song was huge, so maybe not. I may have DWAS too high, but I don't know. I did have it at #2 but then switched. I can see Ed/Justin in the Top 3. The song gives me Shape of You vibes and that was your #1.  Maybe this could be too. I have no idea what is #1 or any of these, but am sure you love Truth Hurts a lot (I know you love all these though, I'm just saying), so I put it there. Mainly because most of the other songs I can't see at #1.  I tried. 

- Ooh  yayy for remembering this Lizzo Juice performance from Ellen too! :w00t: Yayfor that being both of our first time hearing this. And aww yayy I love that you loved this before it got popular too. I don’t think I really knew that. But yesss agree with you on the fun feel, catchiness and funkiness of this song. :bobo: Aww wow yay I love how you know so many of those parts I was listing in my head. Oooh lol yes I agree with you on the good and funny delivery, i love that mixture. Agree with you on the chorus being so infectious. And lmaoo your comments on the lyrics…. cause yeah I don’t know what some of those mean either. :lmao: Yayy for liking the bridge a lot. And yayy all of your comments in general as I didn’t know you loved this so much. :wub:

- LMAOO I forgot how much I mentioned you during “Wow.” write-up but it was a lot haha. LMAOOO I guess that is true. :lmao: But then people can call songs fire and I was meaning it in that whay which I can’t really explain. Yess this song is definitely jammy. Wow…. you loving that wow part is so….. wow. :giggle: Yayy for liking what I pointed out. Ooh lol yeah a few parts I don’t really know or hear that well as he can rap certain parts too fast but I like the sound and delivery of it. :haha: omggg yess I had to give you another mention. You are welcome and you do deserve. ❤️ Ooooh yess, I was hoping you would watch the guy dancing and lmao that and me cracking up. haha:

- Oooh Ughh yesss at all of this first sentence, Denise. I feel this same way. It’s so weird and PATD used to be an actual band though. WAIT WHATT? MY FUN FACT IS WRONG there? Omggg i want to cry. :dead: I swear I could have remembered seeing this video in your thread? :lmao: But yeah I told you this was a single and did so because I thought you loved this and had it on your intermission list back then. Lmaoo now i got to edit my comments but tooo lazy. :lmao: Yayy for loving the energy and excitement and feel of tis song. I knew you would. :bobo: Yayy glad you loved a lot of the parts I listed too. Aww I love your love for the word jammy. 😄 Oooh yes glad you agree with me on the bridge comment. So strange. Aww yayy finding the video cute and omg I did not think of this with Puppet Ed Sheeran but I guess i can seee that haha. 😮

- Ahhh I see. Surprise @ CTM being this high but yeah at least you knew this would be on here. :haha: Mhmm and aww yay our agreement here but yeah I did change it to how it was. That normally doesn’t bother me but did with tis song for some reason lol. Mhmmm I get you on all of that. Yeah I was randomly thinking of Ellie’s past songs and how they did on my lists - and she never had a Top 10 for me…. yet. But oh I am curious what your favorite of the 3 is? :shifty: Oooh I was a bit nervous on your thoughts here as I and no idea what you thought of this song but yay for really liking the beginning of this. Awww at the chorus being your least favorite and making you like this less. Aww that’s a bummer but can get how that happens. :( But at least there are a few parts you do love. Mhmmm it is. I can’t even remember what part you’re referring to from Swae Lee but yay at the Diplo line!

- Oooh snappp Denisey knows all. I feel like you hadn’t guessed IICHY until the last set soo yeah tis doesn’t surprise me you pictured this being high and possibly Top 10 bound. Aww I was hoping you’d be happy with me saying this about Nervous. :giggle: Ughhh yeah….. I’m sorry about that. :( Ahh yeah, I didn’t know that at first but eventually found out. OMGG whoa I can’t remember telling you that you would like this. 😮 I hope I was right. But yayy your comments tell me that I am. 😄 Yayy for finding it fun, catchy and liking it right away.  I like and agree with all of your comments here too. Ooh yeah same on the chorus comments here. Yayy all of these comments. Oops I may have been a bit harsh on the video so I apologize there.

- Ooh ugh yeah I know. :( Omgg yayy you really liking this and this being your fave solo song of Khalid’s. :w00t: I may feel the same. And ooo ok so I take it tat you liked this one right away moreso compared to his other songs. Agree with your comments here and omgg lol I love your talk pun here. Soooo perfect. :giggle: Oooh I love these misheard lyrics and can get how you can think of those words too - or heck, maybe it is and my lyric site got it wrong an I heard wrong? Who knows? :lmao: Loving all of our agreement!

Omggg whoa what does this sentence mean of songs you thought would be here but didn’t appear? Lol well I know what it means but I am curious on what those songs are. 😮 And hope they aren’t list worthy for me that I ended up forgetting lmao. But yessss predictions, and analysis from you….. what I’ve been waiting for ALL LIST!!! :spaz: Oooooohhhh some very intriguing comments and rankings here. Ahh I see you on the Eastside comment. omgggg lol i love your comment on leaving all of the S songs there because of that clue. :haha: Ughh yeah I know and am sorry about that with past Top 10s. Ugh that. :(  Ahh I am loving al of this analysis soooo much. Ooh interesting on having no idea on what my #1 is as usually there is a song that sticks out to you as my #1. 😮 But i get it because I feel that way sometimes with ~ no obvious #1~ for you either.  Thank you and I appreciate all of the analysis! :wub:

16. Lizzo - “Juice:” This song is a bop; it should have made your Top 15 over Post Malone. 

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:” Wow was exactly my reaction at Post Malone making so many apparence on this list. 

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” A good song but not my favourite.

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” It's okay

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” Love this song; it was on his Deluxe edition though. 

11. Khalid - “Talk:” I do enjoy this song! 

16. Lizzo - “Juice:” What a jam. Agreed with Chris that it should've made your top 15 over Post Malone (and the others in this set, for that matter).

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:” Ugh, Post Malone. I guess I don't hate his R&B side as much but I really don't like this. 

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” It's ok, this one of his is style over substance for me.

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” I loved Ellie's early stuff but I haven't gotten into her newer mainstream stuff nearly as much. 

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” I generally am indifferent on Shawn's music but this is decent/catchy. 

11. Khalid - “Talk:” Again, pretty decent but not my favorite of his, it's another midtempo and thus kind of forgettable. :haha: 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, *Wallace said:

- Oooh loll what does that mean? :haha: But yeah lots of other people have seen that movie but I never id outside of a few clips. i wouldn’t mind seeing it sometime. Oooh lmaooo at this clip. Thanks for showing me this and now i can get the references in the video. :haha: Okay now parts of this clip I have definitely seen before. :lmao: Ooh you’er welcome for the Ariana exs lesson there. :giggle: Ooh gee’s a number of movies featured in thee - there’s also Bring It On and 13 Going On 30 (which I am not familiar with).

You’re welcome. I had “no tears left to cry” at #2 on  my list last year sooo i may be partial in saying that’s my favorite Ariana Grande song. :haha:

Both are in the video. Ooooh ok, I won’t take it too much on you for not knowing Adam Rippon, since you’re from Canada - but he’s an Ameican figure skater, and won DWTS All Athletes last year…. oops now 2 years ago, though he has retired from skating and focusing on other things. Oooh I’m not. :ermm: LOL I kid.

Okay fair but how ~old does he sound to you? :haha:

It means nothing.:kissbye:  Ooh no, the kiss medley is gone. :(   Now I want to watvhm thanks you got me in the mood for it.  You're welcome. 😄   I've never seen 13 going on 30 but its on Netflix. OOooh, 13 is a teen movie?! 

Yeah, I remembered you had it high.   I love them both so no difference to me.  😄 

I think I should watch it again to get all the references,.  Oh no, wonder why, i didn't follow DWTS Athletes. :stealth:

Thank You 😄 He sounds good on that song,   

I16. Lizzo - “Juice:” I actually NHT til now.  It sounds good, I think I'll grow into liking it. The music sound like Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" 

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:”  I'll pass on this.

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” Holy, well this is high.  I didn't know you liked Panic a lot to have them high.    Anyways this song is good, I forgot that they release it. 

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” I'm glad Ellie is back in the music scene.  😄  I love her and her music "Nothing about the way you Tonight" is still my fav from her.  btw, I didn't know this was 2019? 😮  Maybe I should wait for you to post your list before I do mine. 😄

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” Ooh, I like first verse of this where he starts off, "I'm in Toronto.."  Yeah his falsetto really meshes with the melody voice. 

11. Khalid - “Talk:” I'll pass on this too

Ohhh, I think I know what your #1 is but I'lll wait for a few more sets. :shiftywave:

9 hours ago, *Chris said:

16. Lizzo - “Juice:” This song is a bop; it should have made your Top 15 over Post Malone. 

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:” Wow was exactly my reaction at Post Malone making so many apparence on this list. 

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” A good song but not my favourite.

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” It's okay

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” Love this song; it was on his Deluxe edition though. 

11. Khalid - “Talk:” I do enjoy this song! 

- Yesss at Juice being a bop! :bobo: Ooh gah it's such a struggle deciding the order

- Get used to it, buddy. 😘 Wow is a bop too. 

- Understandable on #14 and #13.

- Oooh I thought i said IICHY was on teh deluxe edition of his album? But yayy glad you love this one. 😄 

- Yayy glad you enjoy Talk too. 😄 

8 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

16. Lizzo - “Juice:” What a jam. Agreed with Chris that it should've made your top 15 over Post Malone (and the others in this set, for that matter).

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:” Ugh, Post Malone. I guess I don't hate his R&B side as much but I really don't like this. 

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” It's ok, this one of his is style over substance for me.

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” I loved Ellie's early stuff but I haven't gotten into her newer mainstream stuff nearly as much. 

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” I generally am indifferent on Shawn's music but this is decent/catchy. 

11. Khalid - “Talk:” Again, pretty decent but not my favorite of his, it's another midtempo and thus kind of forgettable. :haha: 

- Yayy for liking Juice and thinking of this song as a jam too. :bobo: 

- Yeah I was hoping Post Malone's pop or R&B side would be more appreciated but sadly not, but yeah I obviouslyy know a hip-hop song of his wouldn't be cared for too much.

- Hmm never thought of that myself but I see.

- Awww at the Ellie comments here, but I see. :( I do prefer her more mainstream stuff from stuff she's released after Lights though i like some material more or less from her.

- Oooh nice glad that you find this song catchy from Shawn :thumbs: 

- Gahh yeah you are the midtempo hater out here in these streets. 😛 Aww glad you find this pretty decent, despite finding it forgettable too.

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

It means nothing.:kissbye:  Ooh no, the kiss medley is gone. :(   Now I want to watvhm thanks you got me in the mood for it.  You're welcome. 😄   I've never seen 13 going on 30 but its on Netflix. OOooh, 13 is a teen movie?! 

Yeah, I remembered you had it high.   I love them both so no difference to me.  😄 

I think I should watch it again to get all the references,.  Oh no, wonder why, i didn't follow DWTS Athletes. :stealth:

Thank You 😄 He sounds good on that song,   

- OK that's good. Kiss medley? Whatcha talking about? But ooo lol yay you're welcome and glad you are in the mod of watcin taht movie. I never saw 13 Going  on 30 either but  I did read it was referenced. I would think soo? Not entirely sure.

- Ahh yay that's good. Ooh i wsa just letting you know. 😘

- That doesn't sound like a bad idea there. Ahhh ok I get that. It was such a short and rusehd season but do think you would like that Adam too. 

- He does! :yes: 

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I16. Lizzo - “Juice:” I actually NHT til now.  It sounds good, I think I'll grow into liking it. The music sound like Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" 

15. Post Malone - “Wow.:”  I'll pass on this.

14. Panic! At The Disco - “Hey Look Ma, I Made It:” Holy, well this is high.  I didn't know you liked Panic a lot to have them high.    Anyways this song is good, I forgot that they release it. 

13. Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - “Close To Me:” I'm glad Ellie is back in the music scene.  😄  I love her and her music "Nothing about the way you Tonight" is still my fav from her.  btw, I didn't know this was 2019? 😮  Maybe I should wait for you to post your list before I do mine. 😄

12. Shawn Mendes - “If I Can't Have You:” Ooh, I like first verse of this where he starts off, "I'm in Toronto.."  Yeah his falsetto really meshes with the melody voice. 

11. Khalid - “Talk:” I'll pass on this too

Ohhh, I think I know what your #1 is but I'lll wait for a few more sets. :shiftywave:

- Oooh surprised you never heard of Juice before until now. But yayy glad you are liking it. And whoa I never thought of that Whitney song comparison to this. 😮 

- No, you will listen to it. 😘 

- Omgggg your shocked reaction to HLMIMI's ranking here. :lmao: I haven't been the biggest Panic! fan for a long time but I've grown to really like them/him in the last few years.

- I'm happy Ellie returned back to te music scene too. Oooh I think i can picture the song you are talking about but then again i kinda don't know. :lmao: Yeah I think CTM was released in late 2018 but i know it more and heard it more in 2019. Yah I was surprised you didn't put it on your main list as it is very 2019 to me.

- Of course you would like the Toronto line. :giggle: Glad you love Shawn's falsetto and how that stands out to you.

- Boooo that. 😘 

Wait whatttttt? TELL ME what you think my #1 is?  I wanna know what you'er thinking. :shifty: 

22 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh what? That comment wasn’t towards you or anything. :unsure: I was just saying I wouldn’t have imagined having a song of theirs in my Top 20 before 2019 since I didn’t care for them in the past but I love that song so I do (and don’t regret it). 

- I don’t know…. I was just wounding what you were thinking and alluding to there. :haha: It’s not that apparent to me as I haven’t heard that song in such a long time. O

- You’re very welcome. Ahh why thank you. :hug: I even say something saying there were “1, 2 Step” references which I did not spot until…. like yesterday lol. And yeah that was through that link and super helpful. I don’t know how to connect through all of them but yeah it is super interesting haha. Ooh I was teasing. Awww okay.

Mine usually goes into mid-February or early’ish February. Yours does go longer as you have a much larger lists and more and detailed intermission sets. Ooh hmm I thought one of the ones I cliced didn’t work but hmmmm I am confused because I always linked my links properly. :unsure: Ugh too much for me to fix up now.

Oh, you agreed having a song of theirs in the Top 20 prior to this year would be "a choice"....  What you're saying here is fine, but very different. 

- It's what I said and I would think you'd relate me to those lyrics. I know, that's why I support you listening to it again. 

- :hug: Oh, I don't even know, but I see the ones you mentioned. 

Hmmm. Yeah, I know about mine, but this still feels so fast and early to me somehow. Oh, well that one does, so I don't know. :unsure: I've clicked on some others from mine that still work too. I don't get it.

- Ooh  yayy for remembering this Lizzo Juice performance from Ellen too! :w00t: Yayfor that being both of our first time hearing this. And aww yayy I love that you loved this before it got popular too. I don’t think I really knew that. But yesss agree with you on the fun feel, catchiness and funkiness of this song. :bobo: Aww wow yay I love how you know so many of those parts I was listing in my head. Oooh lol yes I agree with you on the good and funny delivery, i love that mixture. Agree with you on the chorus being so infectious. And lmaoo your comments on the lyrics…. cause yeah I don’t know what some of those mean either. :lmao: Yayy for liking the bridge a lot. And yayy all of your comments in general as I didn’t know you loved this so much. :wub:

- LMAOO I forgot how much I mentioned you during “Wow.” write-up but it was a lot haha. LMAOOO I guess that is true. :lmao: But then people can call songs fire and I was meaning it in that whay which I can’t really explain. Yess this song is definitely jammy. Wow…. you loving that wow part is so….. wow. :giggle: Yayy for liking what I pointed out. Ooh lol yeah a few parts I don’t really know or hear that well as he can rap certain parts too fast but I like the sound and delivery of it. :haha: omggg yess I had to give you another mention. You are welcome and you do deserve. ❤️ Ooooh yess, I was hoping you would watch the guy dancing and lmao that and me cracking up. haha:

- Oooh Ughh yesss at all of this first sentence, Denise. I feel this same way. It’s so weird and PATD used to be an actual band though. WAIT WHATT? MY FUN FACT IS WRONG there? Omggg i want to cry. :dead: I swear I could have remembered seeing this video in your thread? :lmao: But yeah I told you this was a single and did so because I thought you loved this and had it on your intermission list back then. Lmaoo now i got to edit my comments but tooo lazy. :lmao: Yayy for loving the energy and excitement and feel of tis song. I knew you would. :bobo: Yayy glad you loved a lot of the parts I listed too. Aww I love your love for the word jammy. 😄 Oooh yes glad you agree with me on the bridge comment. So strange. Aww yayy finding the video cute and omg I did not think of this with Puppet Ed Sheeran but I guess i can seee that haha. 😮

- Ahhh I see. Surprise @ CTM being this high but yeah at least you knew this would be on here. :haha: Mhmm and aww yay our agreement here but yeah I did change it to how it was. That normally doesn’t bother me but did with tis song for some reason lol. Mhmmm I get you on all of that. Yeah I was randomly thinking of Ellie’s past songs and how they did on my lists - and she never had a Top 10 for me…. yet. But oh I am curious what your favorite of the 3 is? :shifty: Oooh I was a bit nervous on your thoughts here as I and no idea what you thought of this song but yay for really liking the beginning of this. Awww at the chorus being your least favorite and making you like this less. Aww that’s a bummer but can get how that happens. :( But at least there are a few parts you do love. Mhmmm it is. I can’t even remember what part you’re referring to from Swae Lee but yay at the Diplo line!

- Oooh snappp Denisey knows all. I feel like you hadn’t guessed IICHY until the last set soo yeah tis doesn’t surprise me you pictured this being high and possibly Top 10 bound. Aww I was hoping you’d be happy with me saying this about Nervous. :giggle: Ughhh yeah….. I’m sorry about that. :( Ahh yeah, I didn’t know that at first but eventually found out. OMGG whoa I can’t remember telling you that you would like this. 😮 I hope I was right. But yayy your comments tell me that I am. 😄 Yayy for finding it fun, catchy and liking it right away.  I like and agree with all of your comments here too. Ooh yeah same on the chorus comments here. Yayy all of these comments. Oops I may have been a bit harsh on the video so I apologize there.

- Ooh ugh yeah I know. :( Omgg yayy you really liking this and this being your fave solo song of Khalid’s. :w00t: I may feel the same. And ooo ok so I take it tat you liked this one right away moreso compared to his other songs. Agree with your comments here and omgg lol I love your talk pun here. Soooo perfect. :giggle: Oooh I love these misheard lyrics and can get how you can think of those words too - or heck, maybe it is and my lyric site got it wrong an I heard wrong? Who knows? :lmao: Loving all of our agreement!

Omggg whoa what does this sentence mean of songs you thought would be here but didn’t appear? Lol well I know what it means but I am curious on what those songs are. 😮And hope they aren’t list worthy for me that I ended up forgetting lmao. But yessss predictions, and analysis from you….. what I’ve been waiting for ALL LIST!!! :spaz: Oooooohhhh some very intriguing comments and rankings here. Ahh I see you on the Eastside comment. omgggg lol i love your comment on leaving all of the S songs there because of that clue. :haha: Ughh yeah I know and am sorry about that with past Top 10s. Ugh that. :(  Ahh I am loving al of this analysis soooo much. Ooh interesting on having no idea on what my #1 is as usually there is a song that sticks out to you as my #1. 😮 But i get it because I feel that way sometimes with ~ no obvious #1~ for you either.  Thank you and I appreciate all of the analysis! :wub:

- I do. "And aww yayy I love that you loved this before it got popular too. I don’t think I really knew that." Sorry, but that's not what I said. :blushingwave:I said I loved hearing it when it blew up. But yes, agree on this and yeah, I can for a lot of these songs that I've heard so many times. Yayy. Yeah, don't know what's she's talking about with juice, goose, and all that. Yep. Aww.

- It was only twice. 😢 Okay, but you would have meant "hot" in that same way too anyway. Yes. Wow wow. wow. I do. I just don't know what he says half the time or more, but it's okay.  Thank youu. I did.

- Yeah, although I guess there is a "touring band" who must play shows with him. Yes, I know. Yeah pretty sure. I don't know... sorry. I know, but I loved and appreciated that. ❤️  Noo, I don't want it edited out. Yes I do! Ooh, I've used that word for a long time. Yes! Ed had puppet videos too.

- Yes. I see. That does normally bother me, especially for last.fm where I want the play counts to go to the singer. Ooh I see. Oh, I thought you'd know LMLYD is by far my favorite. You were nervous for my thoughts? :( I do... but yeah. Sorry. Well, he said a bad word with no censor. 

- I don't know about that, but yeah, did think this would be really high. Of course I am. 😢 Ugh, it was just... ugh. At least my list gave it what it deserved. Ooooh. Oh, you don't? I always remember that. Of course. I do and yayy us. Oh, it's fine.

- Yayy.  Oh, I don't know if right away, but faster than the others. I didn't mean for the pun, but I mean what I said. I think you are right and I can hear the words you said, just sometimes I would think the others were the words he was going to say or it could sound like it.

I can tell you later, but I already told you one. Oooh my. I think this is one of the hardest years. :( I tried, but it's probably so wrong. Well yes, because that is a clue.  Yeah. :( Glad you like. Sometimes there is, but not this time. :( I feel sad. But you're welcome. :hug: 

12 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oh, you agreed having a song of theirs in the Top 20 prior to this year would be "a choice"....  What you're saying here is fine, but very different. 

- It's what I said and I would think you'd relate me to those lyrics. I know, that's why I support you listening to it again. 

- :hug: Oh, I don't even know, but I see the ones you mentioned. 

Hmmm. Yeah, I know about mine, but this still feels so fast and early to me somehow. Oh, well that one does, so I don't know. :unsure: I've clicked on some others from mine that still work too. I don't get it.

- I do. "And aww yayy I love that you loved this before it got popular too. I don’t think I really knew that." Sorry, but that's not what I said. :blushingwave:I said I loved hearing it when it blew up. But yes, agree on this and yeah, I can for a lot of these songs that I've heard so many times. Yayy. Yeah, don't know what's she's talking about with juice, goose, and all that. Yep. Aww.

- It was only twice. 😢 Okay, but you would have meant "hot" in that same way too anyway. Yes. Wow wow. wow. I do. I just don't know what he says half the time or more, but it's okay.  Thank youu. I did.

- Yeah, although I guess there is a "touring band" who must play shows with him. Yes, I know. Yeah pretty sure. I don't know... sorry. I know, but I loved and appreciated that. ❤️  Noo, I don't want it edited out. Yes I do! Ooh, I've used that word for a long time. Yes! Ed had puppet videos too.

- Yes. I see. That does normally bother me, especially for last.fm where I want the play counts to go to the singer. Ooh I see. Oh, I thought you'd know LMLYD is by far my favorite. You were nervous for my thoughts? :( I do... but yeah. Sorry. Well, he said a bad word with no censor. 

- I don't know about that, but yeah, did think this would be really high. Of course I am. 😢 Ugh, it was just... ugh. At least my list gave it what it deserved. Ooooh. Oh, you don't? I always remember that. Of course. I do and yayy us. Oh, it's fine.

- Yayy.  Oh, I don't know if right away, but faster than the others. I didn't mean for the pun, but I mean what I said. I think you are right and I can hear the words you said, just sometimes I would think the others were the words he was going to say or it could sound like it.

I can tell you later, but I already told you one. Oooh my. I think this is one of the hardest years. :( I tried, but it's probably so wrong. Well yes, because that is a clue.  Yeah. :( Glad you like. Sometimes there is, but not this time. :( I feel sad. But you're welcome. :hug: 

- Ooh I was moreso saying and commenting i wouldn’t have expected to have a song of theirs in my Top 20 prior this year. I didn’t think of it coming across differently.

- Oooh I haven’t really thought about this before but mmm. I’ll listen to it again sometime.

- Ahhh ok, yay that’s good.

Yeah I guess my list this year has gone faster than usual and I think it would ave ended sooner too - and not sure why that is though. :unsure: Oooh hmmmm, this is really weird. I don’t get this at all. Blah - regarding my links. I am glad yours work.

- Yayy. Oooh lmao oops, I misread your comments but at least you did love this as this song was getting popular though so yay there. I love this agreeing. Ahhh yeah that does make sense. Oooh I don’t know either so i just say ya ya eeee instead. :giggle:

- Lol but usually when I mention you in songs it’s only once. How many mentions did you want? :dead: Oooh hmmm I read it differently from you but hmmm maybe. Woww at all of this…. wow. Ooohh lmao sometimes I don’t  either. :haha: You’re welcome! Yayy.

- Mhmmm yess I saw that there with the touring ban d too which has me like himmmm. Why isn’t that the official band? Oooh but what was that other song then? :lmao: Oooh lol I did that for a song I didn’t even know you liked so lol me but you’re welcome. But it’s wrong information. :haha: Yesss mhmmm. Ooh I know but you said it a to here in this set, which Ido approve of haha.

- Ahhhh I seee at this. Yeah that can kinda annoy me for last.fm purposes and sometimes I do it to the main lead artist and sometimes i change it. With this song, I have Ellie as the lead artist with Diplo and Swae Lee as features. Soo I change it up too. Ooh lol yess I knew it was LMLYD. I was just teasing there. :haha: Kinda but you liked this more than I thought you would. Ooh ok.

- Well done on thinking and knowing this here. Awww youu. :hug: Awww yeah you gave it major props on your list last year for sure. 😮  Mhmm. Not exactly but love that you remember that. Yayness here. Ooh ok.

- Ooh ok well I am still glad to hear this regarding. i like puns sometimes. Oooh alright, that’s fair. Ooh ok, I hope so because i had a very trusted source although they can be wrong. But I an get how you heard what you heard in your way though.

Awww alright and yess you did, thank you. ❤️ Ooh is it? I had no clue but oh gosh wow, I’m sorry. Omgggg don’t doubt yourself.  I can’t reveal anything yet but have confidence in your guessing which is always better than mine. :P Awwww. I do. Oooh yeah I feel the same way with your lists too so I get that. Omggg what? Why? Please don’t feel sad at all. :hug: Yesss!!

It’s time for my first intermission list, CLOSE CALLS. These are songs I like but not enough to make the list for various reasons - I didn’t listen to them enough, they didn’t grow enough for me to really like/love to include on the list, or I may have forgotten about them, amongst other reasons. I’m probably forgetting some other songs but I hope not.

Close Calls:

AJ Mitchell - “All My Friends:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRjHZoX0Il0

AJ Mitchell - “Slow Dance” (feat. Ava Max): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmXEe92RSI

Ally Brooke & Matoma - “Higher:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6DTWhAVrJQ

Andy Grammer - “Don’t Give Up On Me:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEezpuPc3A

Anthony Ramos - “Mind Over Matter:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYRXCaazHSw

Ava Max - “So Am I:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxGLPVvNjvY

Bazzi - “Paradise:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x90WLRa5uGo

Bebe Rexha - “Last Hurrah” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTNnwzXrVdg

Bebe Rexha - “Not 20 Anymore:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRTCk-mJyE

Bebe Rexha - “You Can’t Stop the Girl:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DmwyNkmTJ0

Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez & J Balvin - “I Can’t Get Enough:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tztc73r8348

Black Eyed Peas - “Ritmo (Bad Boys For Life)” (feat. J Balvin): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKkl64rRbM

Bryce Vine - “La La Land” (feat. Y.G.): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ytqHubn2c

BTS - “Make It Right” (feat. Lauv): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXBu09fwe3I

Camila Cabello - “Cry For Me:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogalmk6K0zs

Ciara - “Melanin” (feat. Lupita Nyong’o, Ester Dean, City Girls & La La): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6FrXELTAMQ

Drake - “Money in the Grave” (feat. Rick Ross): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xaininqyEE

Gucci Mane - “Wake Up in the Sky” (feat. Bruno Mars & Kodak Black): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U68MJz9DrI4

John Legend - “Preach:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0r1AJMK79g

Kelly Clarkson - “Broken & Beautiful:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9poGs-w6Q

Lauv - “f**k, i’m lonely” (feat. Anne-Marie): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cmORZMgv6I

Lauv - “I’m So Tired” (feat. Troye Sivan): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjpE_wFL5A

Lil’ Dicky - “Earth:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvuN_WvF1to

Mabel - “Mad Love:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY1tULEr4-4

Missy Elliott - “Throw It Back:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rOKdATrV4g

Normani - “Waves (feat. 6Lack): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-x-eyZf8Ko

NOTD, Felix Jaehn, and Captain Cuts - So Close (feat. Georgia Ku): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uV82m-U7Vg

OneRepublic - “Rescue Me:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nym5stAJAt8

P!nk - “Walk Me Home:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1OsKJW51HY

Thomas Rhett - “Look What God Gave Her:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbXahmBSLTk

Tinashe - “Die a Little Bit” (feat. Ms Banks): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupK28B4Vts

Tones and I - “Dance Monkey:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0hyYWKXF0Q

Travis Scott - “Highest In the Room:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfSS1e3kYeo

Travis Scott - “Wake Me Up” (feat. The Weeknd): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yChnkXhauwM

The Weeknd - “Heartless:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DpH-icPpl0

Zedd - “36t5” (feat. Katy Perry): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrbgUtCfnC0

Zedd & Kehlani - “Good Thing:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMla2ZIz7-4

Recap:

AJ Mitchell - “All My Friends”

AJ Mitchell - “Slow Dance” (feat. Ava Max)

Ally Brooke - “Higher”

Andy Grammer - “Don’t Give Up On Me” 

Anthony Ramos - “Mind Over Matter”

Ava Max - “So Am I”

Bazzi - “Paradise”

Bebe Rexha - “Last Hurrah”

Bebe Rexha - “You Can’t Stop the Girl”

Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez & J Balvin - “I Can’t Get Enough”

Blackbear - “Hot Girl Bummer”

Black Eyed Peas - “Ritmo (Bad Boys For Life)”

Bryce Vine - “La La Land” (feat. Y.G.)

Ciara - “Melanin” (feat. Lupita Nyong’o, Ester Dean, City Girls & La La)

Drake - “Money in the Grave” (feat. Rick Ross)

Gucci Mane - “Wake Up in the Sky” (feat. Bruno Mars & Kodak Black)

Kelly Clarkson - “Broken & Beautiful”

Lauv - “f**k, i’m lonely” (feat. Anne-Marie)

Lauv - “I’m So Tired” (feat. Troye Sivan)

Lil’ Dicky - “Earth” 

Mabel - “Mad Love”

Missy Elliott - “Throw It Back”

Normani - “Waves (feat. 6Lack)

NOTD, Felix Jaehn, and Captain Cuts - So Close (feat. Georgia Ku)

OneRepublic - “Rescue Me”

P!nk - “Walk Me Home”

Thomas Rhett - “Look What God Gave Her”

Tinashe - “Die a Little Bit” (feat. Ms Banks)

Tones and I - “Dance Monkey”

Travis Scott - “Highest In the Room” 

Travis Scott - “Wake Me Up” (feat. The Weeknd)

The Weeknd - “Heartless”

Zedd - “36t5” (feat. Katy Perry)

Zedd & Kehlani - “Good Thing”

Feel free to comment on what you like or don’t like…. and I hope i didn’t forget anything here. OK Top 10 will start tomorrow evening, hopefully.