idolforums.com
miss denise

Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life: Love this one from Zara! I always think of the lyrics as Zara wanting the guy to take up her time in a good way. 
73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You: Not my absolute favorite of hers but it's still very good and she keeps growing and getting better. Excited for more from her. 

72. John.k - if we never met: I vaguely remember Johnny Keyser. He had a good voice I think? Pretty decent song; he sounds smooth. I'll have to listen to the Kelsea remix later. 

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: Your opening comments. :dead:  Anyway this shouldn't surprise you but I like it best when Taylor releases haunting powerful songs like this. Really like it. 

70. Fletcher - Undrunk: Really like this, it grows on me more every time I hear it. 

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: One of my top favorites from Kane. :thumbs:  Simple but powerful. 

- Yay! 😄  Yes, I kind of came around to that understanding by the end of my commentary, so hopefully that's it. :haha:  

- Aww, but at least you still like it! I am as well. ❤️ 

- He does have a great voice and glad you think so! 😄 Hope you like the remix too!

- Sorry, but that movie (the trailer) just creeps me out. :dead:  Oh yes, that makes sense, so yay! 

- Glad about that! 😄 

- Oh yay! :wub: I agree. And yay you seemed to like this set so much overall. ❤️ 

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oh, okay. 😢 

- I didn't think of them trying to re-create it, but it's funny the names are so similiar.

- You did, but not this song. Yes, that and yay I see it listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_You_Think_You_Can_Dance_(American_season_16)#Choreography_Rounds I just remembered hearing it, but I don't know if I had before or not. I don't know, that's why I said I don't know about the other voice. 

omg. :giggle: Oops. But ahh, that is another option. 

:hug:

- Ooh I did and the song titles being the main reason. :haha:

- Darn me. I guess I didn’t see it listed or else i would have listed it, lol. Oooh ok thank you for the proof. I believe you even though I already ave before. :haha:  Hmmm I wonder. Ooh alright.

Omggg lol why this reaction Another option to help me be more right, or be more wrong. :lmao:

74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life: Oooh did I guess this? I bet not… ugh me. But yayy us having this really close in spots. I think I have this 2 spots higher than you. OK I was gonna say, I remember this on your 2018 list but can’t remember where you had it but it was still fairly new to me. Aww yeah the song has a dark and sad message to it for sure. :( She does sound pretty on this song but awww war she singing is quite sa and def makes me do the :bye2: too. I do like the chorus and find it very catchy. I like that part you mentitioned from the second verse and yea I like the sound/vibe of this in general… and really like this. :yes:

73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You: Ooh yay I had a feeling this song would show up from the clue and ooo you have this a little higher than Steven. 😮 I fuss this marks only my 2nd time hearing this but yeah that part you mentioned is pretty. She has a really pretty voice and sounds good on this. Omggg your excitement for the kill the space in between line is cute, awww. :haha:  Ooh wow some of hat she is singing about wanting to get closer to who she is singing about. 😮 Is this a song you can relate to with certain guys? :shifty: omgg wow the wanna feel you breathing…. that could be quite sensual lol. Nice song and pretty voice.

72. John.k - if we never met: Omgg lmao I was gonna say I never heard of this John.k guy before but your opening sentence tells me that I have…. even though I forgot all about him over the years. :lmao: :ph34r: So yeah NHT but agree that he has a good and cool voice, and the song has a cool vibe to it. Aww I love your bounciness of the chorus here and omggg whoa your edited comment regarding the radio with the date and time, omggg. :dead: Oooh whoa he was on the Today show performing this? Lol wow i had no idea. That’s great for him if he’s getting and doing all of this promo and stuff. I could kinda hear this on the radio as it has that sound of some newer guy singers out like a Lauv and Bazzi sound to it. Ooh wow very cool about Kelsea being on the remix. And she sounds good on it. Omgg but whoa this song….ended so abruptly and weird. But yeah I like this more than I was expecting and wouldn’t mind hearing it more.

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: Dang of course I would get the movie clue wrong and I tried so hard. #ISuck. :dead: OMGG your opening sentence and your Cats comment. :dead: They really tried to get you into this. That poor movie got trashed like whoa…eeks. NHT but I have heard of this song but kinda wondered how it sounded ut never sought out for it. Oooh interesting with the Taylor and Andrew songwriting comments. i can kinda hear their work on this. It does have that broadway musical feel to it and then the softer Taylor sound too. But it is something I can see on a Broadway play…. it has that mix of sadness and theatrical feel to it. Awww the song does have a very sad and touching feel to it with all of what you’re describing here. :( I def get the chilling feel of this and Taylor does sound really pretty on this. Aww the storytelling and all of these lyrics you are listing are al really sad and touching. I do like all of what you are pointing out. Oooh wow the bridge is really powerful and she sings ith and showcases a lot of power and rand in there. 😮 Very pretty song from Taylor. :yes:

70. Fletcher - Undrunk: Ooh whoa another song we have really close in spots, but this time only one spot apart. But whoa I did not expect this song to be on here, let alone this high but yayy I approve of it. But yes i heard this on Steven’s list and often on the radio too - though I can’t remember where I heard it first now. Maybe my comments will tell me. Oooh I wonder what lyrics you are referring to not allowed in here? :teehee: Oooh yeah I don’t know much about Fletcher either ut o whoa…. wait, what she was from Lakoda Raynee? Lmaoooo well  never knew that before and never bothered to check for her. :dead: lol Your Bachelorettte JoJo comment ahha. Ouchh at that one lyric you mentioned which is yeah very ouch. I love the chorus and find that very catchy and yeah that is my favorite part, although I like the song as a whole. And yeah agree that the bridge has a pretty and sad sound to it. :( I do really like it.

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: Ugh I didn’t guess this this time huh? Especially after how I guessed this song so much too. :bye2: Ugh I’m so bad. Anywho, I feel like I heard this from yours and Tom’s lists last year but oh I didn’t know this was out as a single so recently. 😮 I def know I heard it but don’t really remember it that well. But yeah you describe this song very well. The video is touching and the song has a nice sincerity to it. Aww all of those parts you are listing are very nice, sweet and touching for sure. :yes: Oh I forgot about that with the second verse but nice how he was able to add his own personal touch to this. Nice song from Kane.

Clues for 68-63: 

- The name of the lead artist on this song is also in the song's title. // Oooh i like this clue…. very interesting and cool but ugh not sure what to guess.

- A song from an artist whose first and last name begin with the same letter. // Camila Cabello’s Living Proof? Hunter Hayes Heartbreak- although with Hunter, I’m always gonna imagine and say those would be higher. Sam Smith & Normani’s Dancing With A Stranger? Ugh I wish I had a list of artists names which would help me out, lol.

- Two songs from two different people I've met. // Oooh I like this clue but am afraid to get this wrong. Sabrina Carpenter’s Sue Me, Exhale or In My Bed? Gabby Barrett’s I Hope or The Good Ones? David Archuleta’s Postards in the Sky or Paralyzed? Hunter Hayes Heartbreak?

- This song was in Wally's 82-77 set. // Oooh that was a set where I think you’d like a lot of songs there…. let’s see Avril Lavigne’s Head Above Water, Niall Horan’s Nice to Meet Ya, Kelsea Ballerini’s Miss Me More or Dua Lipa’s’ Don’t Start Now….. not sure if Dua’s song grew on you to be this high very doubtful. Not sure if Kelsea’s song is 2019 enough for you and if so, it should be higher I would think. The Avril and Niall songs seem likely.

- A song from an artist who was in my 138-131 set. // Oooh I feel like this clue shows up a lot but i don’t mind and like it of course. :haha: OneRepublic’s Wanted? Camila Cabello’s Living Proof or Señorita with Shawn Mendes? Zara Larsson’s All the Time? Dove Cameron’s So Good or Out of Touch? Jonas Brothers Lonely, Only Human or Sucker? Avril Lavigne’s Head Above Water?

20 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Oooh ok thank you for the proof. I believe you even though I already ave before. :haha:  Hmmm I wonder. Ooh alright.

Omggg lol why this reaction Another option to help me be more right, or be more wrong. :lmao:

74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life: Oooh did I guess this? I bet not… ugh me. But yayy us having this really close in spots. I think I have this 2 spots higher than you. OK I was gonna say, I remember this on your 2018 list but can’t remember where you had it but it was still fairly new to me. Aww yeah the song has a dark and sad message to it for sure. :( She does sound pretty on this song but awww war she singing is quite sa and def makes me do the :bye2: too. I do like the chorus and find it very catchy. I like that part you mentitioned from the second verse and yea I like the sound/vibe of this in general… and really like this. :yes:

73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You: Ooh yay I had a feeling this song would show up from the clue and ooo you have this a little higher than Steven. 😮 I fuss this marks only my 2nd time hearing this but yeah that part you mentioned is pretty. She has a really pretty voice and sounds good on this. Omggg your excitement for the kill the space in between line is cute, awww. :haha:  Ooh wow some of hat she is singing about wanting to get closer to who she is singing about. 😮 Is this a song you can relate to with certain guys? :shifty: omgg wow the wanna feel you breathing…. that could be quite sensual lol. Nice song and pretty voice.

72. John.k - if we never met: Omgg lmao I was gonna say I never heard of this John.k guy before but your opening sentence tells me that I have…. even though I forgot all about him over the years. :lmao: :ph34r: So yeah NHT but agree that he has a good and cool voice, and the song has a cool vibe to it. Aww I love your bounciness of the chorus here and omggg whoa your edited comment regarding the radio with the date and time, omggg. :dead: Oooh whoa he was on the Today show performing this? Lol wow i had no idea. That’s great for him if he’s getting and doing all of this promo and stuff. I could kinda hear this on the radio as it has that sound of some newer guy singers out like a Lauv and Bazzi sound to it. Ooh wow very cool about Kelsea being on the remix. And she sounds good on it. Omgg but whoa this song….ended so abruptly and weird. But yeah I like this more than I was expecting and wouldn’t mind hearing it more.

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: Dang of course I would get the movie clue wrong and I tried so hard. #ISuck. :dead: OMGG your opening sentence and your Cats comment. :dead: They really tried to get you into this. That poor movie got trashed like whoa…eeks. NHT but I have heard of this song but kinda wondered how it sounded ut never sought out for it. Oooh interesting with the Taylor and Andrew songwriting comments. i can kinda hear their work on this. It does have that broadway musical feel to it and then the softer Taylor sound too. But it is something I can see on a Broadway play…. it has that mix of sadness and theatrical feel to it. Awww the song does have a very sad and touching feel to it with all of what you’re describing here. :( I def get the chilling feel of this and Taylor does sound really pretty on this. Aww the storytelling and all of these lyrics you are listing are al really sad and touching. I do like all of what you are pointing out. Oooh wow the bridge is really powerful and she sings ith and showcases a lot of power and rand in there. 😮 Very pretty song from Taylor. :yes:

70. Fletcher - Undrunk: Ooh whoa another song we have really close in spots, but this time only one spot apart. But whoa I did not expect this song to be on here, let alone this high but yayy I approve of it. But yes i heard this on Steven’s list and often on the radio too - though I can’t remember where I heard it first now. Maybe my comments will tell me. Oooh I wonder what lyrics you are referring to not allowed in here? :teehee: Oooh yeah I don’t know much about Fletcher either ut o whoa…. wait, what she was from Lakoda Raynee? Lmaoooo well  never knew that before and never bothered to check for her. :dead: lol Your Bachelorettte JoJo comment ahha. Ouchh at that one lyric you mentioned which is yeah very ouch. I love the chorus and find that very catchy and yeah that is my favorite part, although I like the song as a whole. And yeah agree that the bridge has a pretty and sad sound to it. :( I do really like it.

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: Ugh I didn’t guess this this time huh? Especially after how I guessed this song so much too. :bye2: Ugh I’m so bad. Anywho, I feel like I heard this from yours and Tom’s lists last year but oh I didn’t know this was out as a single so recently. 😮 I def know I heard it but don’t really remember it that well. But yeah you describe this song very well. The video is touching and the song has a nice sincerity to it. Aww all of those parts you are listing are very nice, sweet and touching for sure. :yes: Oh I forgot about that with the second verse but nice how he was able to add his own personal touch to this. Nice song from Kane.

Clues for 68-63: 

- The name of the lead artist on this song is also in the song's title. // Oooh i like this clue…. very interesting and cool but ugh not sure what to guess.

- A song from an artist whose first and last name begin with the same letter. // Camila Cabello’s Living Proof? Hunter Hayes Heartbreak- although with Hunter, I’m always gonna imagine and say those would be higher. Sam Smith & Normani’s Dancing With A Stranger? Ugh I wish I had a list of artists names which would help me out, lol.

- Two songs from two different people I've met. // Oooh I like this clue but am afraid to get this wrong. Sabrina Carpenter’s Sue Me, Exhale or In My Bed? Gabby Barrett’s I Hope or The Good Ones? David Archuleta’s Postards in the Sky or Paralyzed? Hunter Hayes Heartbreak?

- This song was in Wally's 82-77 set. // Oooh that was a set where I think you’d like a lot of songs there…. let’s see Avril Lavigne’s Head Above Water, Niall Horan’s Nice to Meet Ya, Kelsea Ballerini’s Miss Me More or Dua Lipa’s’ Don’t Start Now….. not sure if Dua’s song grew on you to be this high very doubtful. Not sure if Kelsea’s song is 2019 enough for you and if so, it should be higher I would think. The Avril and Niall songs seem likely.

- A song from an artist who was in my 138-131 set. // Oooh I feel like this clue shows up a lot but i don’t mind and like it of course. :haha: OneRepublic’s Wanted? Camila Cabello’s Living Proof or Señorita with Shawn Mendes? Zara Larsson’s All the Time? Dove Cameron’s So Good or Out of Touch? Jonas Brothers Lonely, Only Human or Sucker? Avril Lavigne’s Head Above Water?

You're welcome. Thank you, but I was also wanting to confirm it for myself and make sure I did hear it then.

You mentioning her made me think of something. :ph34rwave:Awww no. It did fit and I like that song.

- I don't think so. Oooh we do, yay. Yes.. my recap says it was at #160. It was new to me then too. Yeah, I felt it was kind of destructive, but then discovered it could maybe not be so bad, like with how I explained there: "maybe she doesn't mean it literally and he "ruins" her life by taking up her time or something, in a good way." So yes, maybe it was that.  I agree with your thoughts. ❤️ 

- You were right and oh, thanks for noticing. :haha: I hope you like. She does! I love her voice. Oooh. :blushingwave:I love that part a lot. Yess... lol you would think and ask this. Maybe. 😇 And maybe. :ph34rwave:Yay!

- Yesss you know who he is. Well boo that, we talked about him last year for reasons. He does and I thought you could really like this. :bobo: Oh thank you. I DID! It was such an exciting moment. I couldn't believe I heard it! YES. Yes he was! Him and the song may be taking off. 😮  You should! Interesting comparison. Yeah the Kelsea thing is big and amazing too. And of course I love it. ❤️  Oh? I never thought that. omg this last sentence... that is what I'm talking about! :ohyeah:

- I'm sorry, but nooo don't say that. :( You don't. LOL. I had to. :dead: They did, but... could have tried harder. :giggle: Ah, I didn't hear much about it after it released, except for one really bad review. Ooooh. It was nominated for an award. Yes! Yes, that's the sound it has, which makes sense because it's for Cats. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif  Yep. Yayy I'm glad you think so. ❤️ Yes about the bridge too! Yayyay.

- Oooo. 😮 That is cool! Oh, why is that?  Oh, I thought we talked about this in your thread. I thought you said you first heard it on the radio, and I wondered if you hadn't first heard it from Steven. I thought it was obvious what lyrics that would be about. OMG YES I couldn't wait to drop this bomb and give you the tea! :wub: Isn't that crazy? So wow. lol. Awww. :( But yay agreement!

- No, sorry. :( You guessed this a lot? I don't even remember. You are not, but this went with Undrunk in the clues, so it would be harder to get if you didn't expect that. Yes and ahh yeah. Okay, but thank you and glad you say these things. Yay. ❤️ 

Yay guesses! I feel like I use that second clue a lot, but ugh, it keeps working. Sorry. No reason to be scared to get the third clue wrong. I love seeing your guesses for it. :wub: "Oooh that was a set where I think you’d like a lot of songs there…." Did you know this off the top of your head? :haha: HMM. And lol yeah, those last two are ones I use a lot too, if possible. 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

You're welcome. Thank you, but I was also wanting to confirm it for myself and make sure I did hear it then.

You mentioning her made me think of something. :ph34rwave:Awww no. It did fit and I like that song.

- I don't think so. Oooh we do, yay. Yes.. my recap says it was at #160. It was new to me then too. Yeah, I felt it was kind of destructive, but then discovered it could maybe not be so bad, like with how I explained there: "maybe she doesn't mean it literally and he "ruins" her life by taking up her time or something, in a good way." So yes, maybe it was that.  I agree with your thoughts. ❤️ 

- You were right and oh, thanks for noticing. :haha: I hope you like. She does! I love her voice. Oooh. :blushingwave:I love that part a lot. Yess... lol you would think and ask this. Maybe. 😇 And maybe. :ph34rwave:Yay!

- Yesss you know who he is. Well boo that, we talked about him last year for reasons. He does and I thought you could really like this. :bobo: Oh thank you. I DID! It was such an exciting moment. I couldn't believe I heard it! YES. Yes he was! Him and the song may be taking off. 😮  You should! Interesting comparison. Yeah the Kelsea thing is big and amazing too. And of course I love it. ❤️  Oh? I never thought that. omg this last sentence... that is what I'm talking about! :ohyeah:

- I'm sorry, but nooo don't say that. :( You don't. LOL. I had to. :dead: They did, but... could have tried harder. :giggle: Ah, I didn't hear much about it after it released, except for one really bad review. Ooooh. It was nominated for an award. Yes! Yes, that's the sound it has, which makes sense because it's for Cats. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif  Yep. Yayy I'm glad you think so. ❤️ Yes about the bridge too! Yayyay.

- Oooo. 😮 That is cool! Oh, why is that?  Oh, I thought we talked about this in your thread. I thought you said you first heard it on the radio, and I wondered if you hadn't first heard it from Steven. I thought it was obvious what lyrics that would be about. OMG YES I couldn't wait to drop this bomb and give you the tea! :wub: Isn't that crazy? So wow. lol. Awww. :( But yay agreement!

- No, sorry. :( You guessed this a lot? I don't even remember. You are not, but this went with Undrunk in the clues, so it would be harder to get if you didn't expect that. Yes and ahh yeah. Okay, but thank you and glad you say these things. Yay. ❤️ 

Yay guesses! I feel like I use that second clue a lot, but ugh, it keeps working. Sorry. No reason to be scared to get the third clue wrong. I love seeing your guesses for it. :wub: "Oooh that was a set where I think you’d like a lot of songs there…." Did you know this off the top of your head? :haha: HMM. And lol yeah, those last two are ones I use a lot too, if possible. 

Thanks and you’re welcome! :teehee: Ooh yayy for that.

Oh really? What did me mentioning her make you think of? 😮 Ooh awwww ok but I was still more wrong but oh well. :haha:

- Awww ok. Yayness. Ooh wow that was much lower and yeah it def needed to be on the 2019 list here then. Oooh ahh that is a very interesting way to look at it which I never thought of myself before. Interesting. 😮 Yay agreement! I also forgot to mention but I feel like Zara has kicked off so many sets she’s appeared on - like at least 3 out of 4 times.

- Yayy me! :dance: You’re welcome. I did like this one. Awww blushy Denisey. ❤️ LOL I had to ask and think this…. your comments were asking for it. 😘 OMGG that angel face looks so strange there. But ok, who did you have in mind? 😮

- Do I though? 😮 Lol I kid. Oooh yeah we did. Yeah I agree it has potential to grow on me for me to really like this. 😮 omggg awwww I love your excitement with al of this. :haha: Ah wowzers. i will check have to check it out and see cause yeah it could be. 😮 Mhmmm yes. Awww yayy that’s good and glad you love it. Oooh now you can. omggg awww you. ❤️ 

- Awww ok I can’t help but feel I am so bad at this but thanks. :( LMAOO I knew you would. Omgggg how could they have tried harder? Putting Hunter, Derek, KJ, Jesse and Justin Hartley in the movie too? :dead: Ooh yeah I heard lots of bad reviews and stuff  and people make lots of jokes about it. Oooh  yeah the Golden Globe nomination? That is really big and our girls were against each other there. 😮 Mhmmm it does and lmaoo yess I know. :haha: Aww yayy Me as well… and yay to all of these comments here! 

- Mmmm yess it is. I didn’t remember your comments seeming like you really liked or loved this lol. Ahhh I thought i did too but I am questioning myself. It was really new to me at the start of 2019 though. Oooh I wasn’t sure if it was a specific lyric or not. OMGG LOL loving your comments on dropping the bomb and giving me tea. :lmao: I don’t really remember her from the group so mmm but that is very cool. I love this agreement again! 

- Omggg yesss I did. Maybe not A LOT like 8 times but think I guessed it at least 3 times? Oooh ahh yeah I wasn’t expecting Undrunk and didn’t guess that so yeah made it harder for me to guess this one. Awww yeah glad you like my comments here. :hug: 

Oooh lmaoo you do but guess there are lots of representation from the artists in the 138-131 set then. :giggle: I am always scared though. But awww thanks. Ooh my set from from my list? After thinking about it, I was able to remember it haha. Oooh I understand that. 

Going to catch-up, Denise! And I will do so by going from most recent to the beginning. 

74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life: I do like Zara but I find her song to be hit or miss. I do not necessarily hate that song but I don't really care for it.
73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You:  I like this song and Carly - far from being my favourite though. 

72. John.k - if we never met: Didn't realize this was Johnny Keyser. Anwyay, I've heard this song due to his remix wtih Kelsea which I prefer to this original.

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: :dead: @ the opening comment. It's true though - it was impossible for both myself & my partner whom loves musical to go see it. Anyway, the song is super beautiful but not beautiful enough to save the movie. But I do like it though. 

70. Fletcher - Undrunk: Seen this one a lot of list, and I like it. 

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: It ain't a What Ifs but I still enjoy it. 

80. Liam Payne - Stack It Up (featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie): Eh, it's a no. 

79. Kream & Eden Prince - Ain't Thinkin Bout You (featuring Louisa Johnson): First of all, Louisa need to release solo songs instead of this. Anyway, this was decent.

78. Laine Hardy - Flame: Do not care for Laine nor this song, unfortunately. 

77. Maren Morris - GIRL: Love this song, not my favourite from the album but still love it even though it was inspired by Kacey, apparently. 

76. Dermot Kennedy - Moments Passed: This is a nice song; really enjoy the lyrics and the song - nice discovery. And nice voice too!

75. Tori Kelly - 2 Places:  Far from my favourite of her album. 

86. Camila Cabello - Shameless: I like this one. 
85. Gone West - What Could've Been: Love Gone West and this song! 

84. Danny Gokey - Haven't Seen It Yet: Eh, I'll pass.

83. Camila Cabello - Cry for Me: Oh, wow. This one is really good - one of the better songs  of hers.

82. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, & Lana Del Ray - Don't Call Me Angel: Somewhat of a bop but I do not care for it.

81. Backstreet Boys - No Place: Eh, not their best/

93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings: This song is a bop. 
92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina): Not at the level of "Think of You" but still a very good song.

91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen: Haven't really cared for this era of his.

90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over: Not her best bt not her worst.

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her: This was a nice discovery - never heard of them before.

88. Derek Hough - Say It Now: I know you are a huge Derek fan but this song gets a Meh from me. 

87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good: Not my favourite of hers but it's a good song.

100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life: Far from their past. 

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood): Lord, who knew O-Town made a comeback with Colton Underwood. The song was just oaky.

98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic): Eh. 

97. RaeLynn - Bra Off: I just can't stand RaeLynn beside a song or two of hers. 

96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real: I really like this song, far from Ella's best but its nice to see her making a come back.

95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't: Totally forgot they existed... Not a bad song but won't go out of my way to listen to it.

94. Tori Kelly - Language: Love this one! One of my favourite from her album. 

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: Love her voice, not the best song - she needs a better team in releasing bops.
106. Dove Cameron - Waste: Surprisingly enjoyed this.
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: Okay song. 

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Surprisingly like this despite it being a BTS and Halsey song. 

103. Chris Young - Drowning: Always enjoyed Chris Young's music and this is no exception.

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: a bop :bobo: 

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): Decent song.

122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld): Don't Care for this song, at all.
121. Camila Cabello - Liar: I do enjoy the music video more than the song but its not a bad song.
120. Guy Sebastian - Choir:  Okay, now we are talking: Love me some Guy Sebastian and this song is amazing.
119. Ally Brooke - No Good: Eh, I shall not comment.
118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba): Easily my favourite duet of his on his new album.
117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To: Don’t really care for this. Prefer his cover of Shallow to this.
116. MAX - Love Me Less (Featuring Quinn XCII): I did enjoy this when I heard on Wally.
115. Lee Brice - Rumor: Not a big fan of Lee beside I Drive Your Truck.

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: Not as good as his other songs but still a good song. I just love Niall ❤️ 
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: Prefer this one to the other song of hers.

112. Post Malone - Circles: As you follow Wally's list, you should not my thought on this :haha:

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You: Love this song; her album was really good. 

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: Not bad

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce: Not her best but a bop.

108. JoJo - Joanna: Do not care for the song but love her voice on it. 

130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara):  Not terrible but nothing special.
129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock): Meh.
128.  Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando): Eh.
127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up:  Do not get the fuss over this song; it’s a meme song and that’s all its going to be.
126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me: Not bad
125. Blake Shelton - God's Country: Can’t stand Blake and can’t stand this song either.
124. Isabela Merced - Papi: Not bad, nothing special/
123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home:  I like his voice but far from his best.

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible: Probably one of my favourite she has released this year.
137. Why Don't We - What Am I:  Do not care for this song.
136. Julianne Hough - Transform: This song still feel very new to me; nice to see her back in the music.
135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot: Not bad but don't really care for it. 
134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): Meh. 
133. Jonas Brothers - Cool:  
A guilty pleasure but Sucker >>> this.
132. Camila Cabello - Easy: I dig this song.
131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: Not their best. 

146. Billie Eilish - wish you were gay: Just not a fan of Billie, in general. And this song, I still don’t appreciate the title even after her explanation – almost made it worst imo.

145. Luke Combs - Beer Never Broken My Heart: He had quite the year and this was not his best.

144. Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Please Me: As I said in Wally’s thread, they can please me and stop making music.

143. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up on Me: Not bad.

142. New Kids on the Block - Boys in the Band (Band Anthem): Do not care for this at all.

141. Miley Cyrus - Slide Away: Like this song, and the emotions in it.

140. Post Malone - Wow.: See Wally’s latest set for my thoughts. But this is a way more deserving spot than Wally's.

139. Avril Lavigne - I Fell in Love with the Devil: Really enjoy this one.

Just going to do quick reviews for the older songs; 

• The songs that I cared about were "We Were", "Made You Miss Me", "Beautiful Lies"
  • I enjoyed On My Way
  • I don't mind "What Happens IN A Small Town" - Lindsay Ell have better songs than this one. 
  • Don't really care for the others songs. 

22 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oh really? What did me mentioning her make you think of? 😮 Ooh awwww ok but I was still more wrong but oh well. :haha:

- I also forgot to mention but I feel like Zara has kicked off so many sets she’s appeared on - like at least 3 out of 4 times.

- LOL I had to ask and think this…. your comments were asking for it. 😘 OMGG that angel face looks so strange there. But ok, who did you have in mind? 😮

- Yeah I agree it has potential to grow on me for me to really like this. 😮 omggg awwww I love your excitement with al of this. :haha: Ah wowzers. i will check have to check it out and see cause yeah it could be. 😮 

- Awww ok I can’t help but feel I am so bad at this but thanks. :( LMAOO I knew you would. Omgggg how could they have tried harder? Putting Hunter, Derek, KJ, Jesse and Justin Hartley in the movie too? :dead: Ooh yeah I heard lots of bad reviews and stuff  and people make lots of jokes about it. Oooh  yeah the Golden Globe nomination? That is really big and our girls were against each other there. 😮 

- Oooh I wasn’t sure if it was a specific lyric or not. OMGG LOL loving your comments on dropping the bomb and giving me tea. :lmao: I don’t really remember her from the group so mmm but that is very cool. 

- Omggg yesss I did. Maybe not A LOT like 8 times but think I guessed it at least 3 times? 

Oooh lmaoo you do but guess there are lots of representation from the artists in the 138-131 set then. :giggle: I am always scared though. But awww thanks. Ooh my set from from my list? After thinking about it, I was able to remember it haha. Oooh I understand that. 

lol you should know in general, but specifically a certain video I showed you the other night. 

- Oh, she has? I didn't notice. 

- lol. Oh, I thought you'd think it was cute. lol not talking about this here.

- Yess!! That is what I want! 😄 I hope so!

- Noo, Wally.  :hug: Sorry, but it gives me the creeps. You know... OMG. :dead:  :wub: WOW. wow. Sign me up. Also, do they all have the same last name? :dead:  I'm screaming.  Ah yikes, I see. Yesss... but neither won. :( 

- Well yeah, how she says... "un-f-word you" I cannot say it, but that.  I don't remember her specifically either, but remember the group! 

- I like how 8 times is the definition of A LOT. :giggle:  Okay, hmm.

That's not what that clue was, lol. I meant stuff about beginning with the same letter. But I do use the clue to refer to past sets often too. Yes and oh you could think of what those songs were? Wow.

11 hours ago, *Chris said:

Going to catch-up, Denise! And I will do so by going from most recent to the beginning. 

:shock: OMG this is going to be massive!  :dead: But thank you so much for putting in the time to check out my whole list so far! :wub: About to read your thoughts. 😄 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

:shock: OMG this is going to be massive!  :dead: But thank you so much for putting in the time to check out my whole list so far! :wub: About to read your thoughts. 😄 

You’re welcome! Don’t feel the need to reply to everything à la Wally :haha:

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I was just about to! :dead: But okay, maybe I'll pick and choose. But I'm reading it all. :kissbye:

• Like 1

73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You:  I like this song and Carly - far from being my favourite though. 

72. John.k - if we never met: Didn't realize this was Johnny Keyser. Anwyay, I've heard this song due to his remix wtih Kelsea which I prefer to this original.

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: :dead: @ the opening comment. It's true though - it was impossible for both myself & my partner whom loves musical to go see it. Anyway, the song is super beautiful but not beautiful enough to save the movie. But I do like it though. 

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: It ain't a What Ifs but I still enjoy it. 

- I need to listen to more Carly music because I love her voice and what I've heard so far! ❤️ 

- Glad I got to tell you! 😄 So awesome he released a version with Kelsea. :wub:  

- LOL. At least I'm not alone. omg you guys couldn't even see it and you love musicals. :shock: Yikes. Actually I went to see a musical in theaters the last couple Januarys and wanted to make it a tradition but... that ended this year. :giggle: January's movie of choice was Little Women though, which I know you'll approve!! :wub: 

- What Ifs love. :wub: 

77. Maren Morris - GIRL: Love this song, not my favourite from the album but still love it even though it was inspired by Kacey, apparently. 

76. Dermot Kennedy - Moments Passed: This is a nice song; really enjoy the lyrics and the song - nice discovery. And nice voice too!

82. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, & Lana Del Ray - Don't Call Me Angel: Somewhat of a bop but I do not care for it.

-  Did not know that regarding Kacey. 😮  She may appear on the list sometime toooo...

- So glad to introduce you to a new song you like! 😄 

- :lmao: 

92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina): Not at the level of "Think of You" but still a very good song.

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her: This was a nice discovery - never heard of them before.

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood): Lord, who knew O-Town made a comeback with Colton Underwood. The song was just oaky.

- THINK OF YOU. :wub: That was a Top 10 song for me! I do love this as well though. 

- 😄

- :dead:  

10 hours ago, *Chris said:

117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To: Don’t really care for this. Prefer his cover of Shallow to this.

I haven't heard that! 😮  Will need to check it out.

9 hours ago, *Chris said:

146. Billie Eilish - wish you were gay: Just not a fan of Billie, in general. And this song, I still don’t appreciate the title even after her explanation – almost made it worst imo.

I'm sorry. :( :hug:  

9 hours ago, *Chris said:

Just going to do quick reviews for the older songs; 

• The songs that I cared about were "We Were", "Made You Miss Me", "Beautiful Lies"
  • I enjoyed On My Way
  • I don't mind "What Happens IN A Small Town" - Lindsay Ell have better songs than this one. 
  • Don't really care for the others songs. 

Wow, you caught up on so much! :omg:  So sorry for any sets you came across with the old coding. I had no idea anyone would comment on those sets going forward. ❤️  I appreciate it! Glad you like some of the songs I've posted so far. 😄  And Lindsay is another one I want to check out more music from! 

50 minutes ago, *Chris said:

🙂 

68. Maren Morris - The Bones

This song stood out to me when I listened to Maren's Girl album, and I'm glad it ended up being a single. I really like the sound of it, but also the lyrics and the meaning behind it. It talks about the strength of the foundation of a relationship and how that can get you through tough times together, no matter what happens. She uses the metaphor of bones, which I really like a lot. "When the bones are good, the rest don't matter" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The lyrics are clever and she uses the chorus to kind of compare the relationship to a house. I love the way she sings this line: "Let it rain 'cause you and I remain the same", but my favorite is the ending of the chorus, when she says "The house don't fall when the bones are good" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The first line of the second verse is another one of my favorite parts of the song for some reason. "Call it dumb luck, but baby, you and IIIII" I just love the way she sings that. I love the flow of the song and the uplifting feel and message of it. Build those strong bones and all will be okay. :wub:

67. Jordan Fisher - Be Okay

FINALLY Jordan released a new song. It's been way too long.  Ugh, I love his voice and this song is sooo relevant and encouraging. We all struggle with things, but he gives us a pep talk in this song knowing that things will work out and get better. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Or well, he's singing about himself, but still. We can apply this to our own situations as we listen and sing along. "Hey, It's only natural to feel out of it" That is the opening line and oh... I certainly can feel out of it a lot. :closedeyes: "It's a long ways from feeling like the old days. Baby, one day, I'll wake up in the morning and I'll be okay" :wub: I love that positivity and his vocals are amazing. He deserves more recognition.  I love this part from the second verse too:  "You know that trying to make sense out of all, this is useless, so I dance around it that's the best way to do it" :bobo: And I know that dancing will be AMAZING. And speaking of, omg that note at 2:12! Yes please. :clap: I just love his singing and music. This is a newer song that I wish I could rank even higher, but at least it's here. Now release more. I'm tired of waiting. 

66. Grey - Grey Area (featuring Sofia Carson)

I still don't really know who Grey is, although he they managed to sneak their way into two of my #1 songs in recent years. :lmao: What even? Congrats, whoever you are. :dead: Nobody else has even done that (except Zedd, who is also on those same two songs). Anyway, I still always think this is a solo artist, but they are a duo.  And yes, it's funny they have a song with their name in the title. Sofia is the star vocalist on this song and I'm a big fan of her from the Descendants franchise, as well as her solo music, which was featured on my list before, and from the Pretty Little Liars spin-off, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists. :bobo: BUT ESPECIALLY DESCENDANTS. Anyway, she has a really pretty and cool voice that I love. And this song is about what the title says. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif  It's about that "grey area" in a relationship, where you're exploring what you actually are beyond friends and into a romantic relationship. I love the build-up and how she sings these parts: "If I tell you what I want, what I really, really want from you? Would you give me what I want? What I really, really want from you" She's not sure what to do. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifPoor Sofia. But lol reading these lyrics can make you think of the Spice Girls. :giggle: Tell me what you want, what you really really want. :bobo: But yeah, it's not.  I love the energy and sound of the chorus so much. I can just blast it. CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS I WANNA. CALL IT. I'M LEAVING HERE IN LOVE. OR. BROKENHEARTED. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifSO BABY COME ON LET'S JUST. FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED. I CAN'T I CAN'T STAY WITH YOU. IN THIS GREY AREA. :broken: You see. She can't be just friends but is also scared to take that next step. It's a real thing.  The guy sings a verse and that's nice, but let's get back to Sofia. I love these changed lyrics in the last chorus. "You know what it is but you won't say it, You don't feel my touch unless it's naked"  Ugh bad him. He knows and won't do anything about. Let's get this show on the road and have them together if they're supposed to be, otherwise.. set Sofia free. (!) I got kind of dramatic and I'm not sorry. I love this. It is also a newer song that only came out in November, otherwise it could have ranked even higher. 

65. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving

I've found myself really liking Luke's single releases lately and this one in particular stood out to me. I think I also first heard this in November or December on the radio, and resonated with it instantly. It's quite an emotional song that focuses on the story between a father and son at different stages of their lives. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif It starts out with the boy as a child and afraid of monsters, moves on to him being drafted into the military, and ends with him grieving his father's death. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif OMG. I can't. But let's listen to the song because it's so heartfelt. I love how he sings "Daddy, please don't go, I don't wanna be alone" in the first verse. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  The chorus is my favorite and I love how it applies to every situation sung about in this song. "Just 'cause I'm leavin' it don't mean that I won't be right by your side. When you need me and you can't see me in the middle of the night. Just close your eyes and say a prayer, it's okay, I know you're scared when I'm not here. But I'll always be right there, even though I'm leavin', I ain't goin' nowhere"  bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I love the lyrics and the way he sings it all so much. Those ending lines are especially my favorite. "But I'll always be right there, even though I'm leavin', I ain't goin' nowhere" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  The transition from each verse into the next chorus is so perfect, with "Before he went to bed he grabbed my hand and said", "Before I left, he hugged my neck and said", and "Daddy grabbed my hand and said" And you see how it changes between him singing "you're leavin'" or "I'm leavin'" depending on the situation. Aww. This song really tugs at the heartstrings and I love it so much. It's important and so special to realize that our loved ones are always with us, even if not physically. :broken:

64. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya

*song starts at 0:22*

I feel like Niall came back with new music out of nowhere, and it kind of makes this song title appropriate. :giggle: Even though we have met before and hey, Niall had my #1 song of 2017. :teeheewave:  This song is kind of in the same vein to me with the style and sound of it. I can't explain, but I hear it. I really love the style and jamminess of this. :bobo: "I like the way you talk, I like the things you wear" Well I already can relate to this in some ways.  I guess the song is about him triyng to connect with this girl that he sees, who keeps getting away from him and maybe doesn't appear as interested in him as he is in her or at least at first. Niall just wants to be with her already. (!) The song picks up pace very quickly and I love that music of it. It's so catchy and I don't know, but I love it. "I'm gonna take you somewhere warm, you know j'adore la mer" FRENCH. :wub: Oh my. The chorus isn't all that much lyrically, but I love the feel of it and his NICE TO MEET YA and the "I got love for you" parts in the background. :bobo:  The bridge is fun too. "One minute, you're there, the next one, you're gone, Been waiting for you all night, so come on" I mean she needs to show up already, but then I guess the jam session here would be over, so she can take her time. :bobo: 

63. Lizzo - Good as Hell

Okay, I've been doing some rearranging, so this song was not actually part of the clues. This song has also been all over my list, since I feel like I was into it really fast when I first heard it, but lately I've been hearing it so much that it's started to wear on me... but it's still jammy. It has that great, positive, self-empowering love vibe like "Juice", which I really enjoy.  Lizzo shows her great vocals in parts of this too. I love the way it starts off with the chorus, saying "I do my hair toss, check my nails, Baby how you feelin'? Feeling good as hell" :giggle: I need to start off every morning with a hair toss and checking my nails, although I know I gotta fix up my nails right now as I'm typing this, oops. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Ooh but I can edit this to add that my nails were done yesterday, so woohoo all good now! :ohyeah: :dead: But regardless, can still feel as good as heck. :bobo: The piano backing of the verses is really nice and I like that a lot. Ooh I also like this lyric, "If you need advice, let me simplify: If he don't love you anymore, just walk your fine *** out the door" omg. That sure does simplify things. :lmao: Her vocals sound really good there too. And then I love how the chorus really picks up at this point and her voice on those "good as hellllll" parts are impressive and catchy. "Woo girl, need to kick off your shoes, got to take a deep breath, time to focus on you" Sounds good to me. :bobo: And I'll never be able to explain how that part reminds me of old school Aaron Carter music, but it DOES. :dead: Her delivery just does and if you know, you know, I guess. "I got a bottle of Tequila I been saving for you" No thank you, but it was a kind gesture. WHEN I TASTE TEQUILAAAAA. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Oops, wrong song. But yes, I love the energy, vocals, and message of this. I know she also released a remix version featuring Ariana Grande, which I LOVE... easily one of my favorite things I heard from Ari all year.  And LOL I just read this YouTube comment on it: "This song is three years old and now has a remix with Ariana Grande. This shows to never give up." :dead: Amazing. Ariana adds in some new lyrics to the second verse that I really like: "'Cause he better know my worth, There's so much that I deserve. But I ain't worried now, I'ma let my hair down. He been tryin' it, but not today"  I love the way she sings all her parts of this and wish she was on it even more. I could really hear her voice on that "good as hell" part of the chorus... even though I didn't think of it until after already literally hearing it. But still.  There it is at 2:32 and we honestly deserve so much more. (!) And they should have a music video to this version. And this version should be a single too. I'm not asking for much. stuart.gif 

68. Maren Morris - The Bones:

67. Jordan Fisher - Be Okay:

66. Grey - Grey Area (featuring Sofia Carson):

65. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving:

64. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya:

63. Lizzo - Good as Hell:

Clues for 62-57:

- Two songs from male artists whose titles end with the same word.

- A song from Wally's 22-17 set.

- A collaboration between two artists whose names begin with the same letter.

- This song was performed at the Billboard Music Awards.

- Another song from someone who was in my 107-101 set.

16 hours ago, miss denise said:

lol you should know in general, but specifically a certain video I showed you the other night. 

- Oh, she has? I didn't notice. 

- lol. Oh, I thought you'd think it was cute. lol not talking about this here.

- Yess!! That is what I want! 😄 I hope so!

- Noo, Wally.  :hug: Sorry, but it gives me the creeps. You know... OMG. :dead:  :wub: WOW. wow. Sign me up. Also, do they all have the same last name? :dead:  I'm screaming.  Ah yikes, I see. Yesss... but neither won. :( 

- Well yeah, how she says... "un-f-word you" I cannot say it, but that.  I don't remember her specifically either, but remember the group! 

- I like how 8 times is the definition of A LOT. :giggle:  Okay, hmm.

That's not what that clue was, lol. I meant stuff about beginning with the same letter. But I do use the clue to refer to past sets often too. Yes and oh you could think of what those songs were? Wow.

Lol yikes, how did I miss seeing your post in here? 

Hmmmmm. Oooh a certain video? I think I may remember. :teehee:

- Lol yess i noticed that.

- Ooo awww yeah it does look kinda cuute. Ooh awwwww nooo.

- I’m gad you got what you wanted here. 😄 Best of luck!

- Awww thanks. :hug: Omgg nooooo it’s not supposed to. :dead: I know whatt? OMGGG I KNEW all of this would convince you. :dead:  Lmaoo well there are a lot of Justins out there so I wanted it to be clarified there. :haha: You screaming. ❤️ Mhmmm yeah. Ahh yeah…. I left that part out but I know. :(

- Oooh okay. I thought you were referring to that other part you commented on that was taken out from the radio, I think it was the touching herself line? I forgot what it was lol. Ooh yeah same.

- Lmaoo well isn’t that considered a lot? :lmao: Oooh.

Oooh. OK I see. Aww i know and I do like that you do so. ❤️ Ooh yeah it came to me after some time. omg wow. ❤️ 

68. Maren Morris - The Bones: Ooh I feel like I guessed this song a lot but I already can’t remember if I guessed this or not for the latest set. :dead: I definitely heard of this and heard this song a few times. omgg that music at the start remind me of those singer/songwriter songs, something like James Bay’s “Let It Go” or songs of that nature? But yeah I heard this a few time and do wish I had head it more and ugh of course forgot this for my Honorable Mentions list. Aww i lie how you explain the message and meaning of the song. Interesting with bones being a metaphor. All of tees parts you mention sound very pretty as does the song as a whole.It’s very pretty and easygoing relaxing sounding song.

67. Jordan Fisher - Be Okay: Ugh this wasn’t on wiki when I searched his page. :ermm: When was this song released? NHT and didn’t know Jordan had new music out this year. Ooh I don’t know why I giggled at you saying he was giving us a pep talk and then changing it to him. Just regarding you changing your mind there, not about the struggles of what’s going on here. Anywho, this is quite a sad song with some of what he’s singing but i like how he has and puts a positive uplifting feel to it as the song carries on. So yeah i do like the postiv message he provides here. He sounds really good torugout and showcases a lot of good vocal range here. I do really like this on first listen. Has Jordan ever released an album?

66. Grey - Grey Area (featuring Sofia Carson): OMGGG YOUR comments on Grey is cracking me up. :dead: I love how Grey has managed to have two #1s on your year-end list despite not knowing that. Grey’s power! :wub:  i sonde if they can do so again. This is another song I NHT but I do know of Sofia, moreso from seeing her on various show interviews and not her actual projects. Not really familiar with her music as a whole. But oh that “"If I tell you what I want, what I really, really want” part reminds of Spice Girls’ “Wannabe.” OMGGG WHOA you mentioning it too and I honestly didn’t se you saying it. :dead: Ooh wow the song changes up so much when it got to the chorus and it sounds like two different songs. Def went from super sad to very energetic and keeps changing back and forth. Aww with how you are talking about this song, awww it’s al really sad there. Omgg lmaoo wow you spent like no time talking about the guy’s part. :lmao: But oh Grey sings? 😮 Ooh wow you are really telling it with how you feel… and lol yeah you got a bit dramatic there but I don’t mind because lol as if i don’t get all extra and dramatic in my write-ups. 😘 Anywho I do like this well enough and it could grow on me with more listens.

65. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving: I feel like this was one of those songs I guessed a lot but can’t remember if I did so this time. Ooh whoa you only heard this as recent as November or December? Hmmm I definitely saw this song title and am sure I heard this but don’t really remember. But he was on SNL last week so he might have sang this unless i am thinking of a wrong country guy. But I don’t really care for Luke Combs and his voice and all of that, but I can get how those can and can get the appeal. Ahh wow with how you describe th song, this is really sad and touching. :( I do like how you describe the song and it’s really touching and sweet with the chorus an al of what he’s singing there. It is nice an d touching he sings the lyrics to fit each sect different situation. And the part where he sings aout the death is really sad. :( Probably not something i would listen to regularly but I appreciate the message of the song and your write-up of it.

64. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya: lol your first sentence is cute and funn here haha. Lol love how you are shouting out him having a #1 song for your list. :haha: But yeah you know my thoughts on this song. This was a bit surprising and a bit hard for me to get into, as it was not what I expected from Niall. But eventually this would grow on me and yayy I do really like this now. Ooh how can you relate to this :giggle:  Ooh but i do wonder if the girl could be playing hard to get and Niall would just have to chase he haha. Llol I am not surprised about you mentioning the french line. You would. :haha: But yeah the chorus is so fun…. not much to it but it’s fun and catchy. I really like the bridge and that part is fun too. Fun and very enjoyable song from Niall. 

63. Lizzo - Good as Hell: Slayy at having this on here! :wub: Ooh omgg awww at how this song was all over the place for you. I’m curious where you had this around but with no clue on this, I am sure this would have been higher so awww there. :’( But I am happy this is on here. But oh noosss at this song wearing on you. I can get that, as this is played A LOT but  I never felt that particular way. but yes you described this song so well with its positive message which is great to have. I do love this and how Lizzo provides such great strong vocals here. OMG LOL I love your comments on the corus and yesss you should start off the mornings wit your hair toss and checking your nails and omggg awwww get your nails fixed, Denise. :bye2: Ooh lol NVM but yayyy for getti your nails done and yayy for it all being good!! :w00t: You feel good now! I love all of the parts you’re listing and Lizzo is providing THE ADVICE for us all. :wub: I’m agreeing with all of your comments. Except waittt….. that part you mentioned reminds you of Aaron Carter music? I AM SOOO CONFUSED, omg. :dead: But yesss i love Lizzo’s delivery and omgg the bottle of tequila part is so cute at least wit hpow she sings it in the video haha. omggg you singing another song. But yess great energy, vocals, sass, message and I am here for all of this. I do really like the Ariana remix and all of what you listed is really good, but I do love the original a ton and more inclined to that one. But I wouldn’t mind hearing the remix released.

Clues for 62-57:

- Two songs from male artists whose titles end with the same word. // Ahhh nice complex clue but not sure what to think of right now.

- A song from Wally's 22-17 set. // Love these clues! Jonas Brothers’ “Only Human,” Ariana Grande’s “break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored” or Normani’s “Motivation”. Thinking it will be the Ariana song but if not then Normani.

- A collaboration between two artists whose names begin with the same letter. // AJ Mitchell & Ava Max’s Slow Dance actually fits here. I’m not sure if this is it but not sure what to guess. Ooh Kane Brown & Khalid’s Saturday Nights can work

- This song was performed at the Billboard Music Awards. // Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie’s Me (though I expect that to be higher), Ciara’s Thinkin Bout you? Khalid’s Talk? Mariah Carey’s A No No? Panic! At the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It? I feel like Ciara would be the best guess here - although Mariah’s ANN could be a guess but starting to doubt that will be here.

- Another song from someone who was in my 107-101 set. // Zara Larsson’s All the Time? Dove Cameron’s So Good or Out of Touch? Levi Hummon’s State i’m In, Drop of Us, Night Lights? Julia Michaels’ ? Selena Gomez’s Lose you to Love Me or Look at Her Now?

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yikes, how did I miss seeing your post in here? 

Hmmmmm. Oooh a certain video? I think I may remember. :teehee:

- Awww thanks. :hug: Omgg nooooo it’s not supposed to. :dead: I know whatt? OMGGG I KNEW all of this would convince you. :dead:  Lmaoo well there are a lot of Justins out there so I wanted it to be clarified there. :haha: You screaming. ❤️ Mhmmm yeah. Ahh yeah…. I left that part out but I know. :(

- Oooh okay. I thought you were referring to that other part you commented on that was taken out from the radio, I think it was the touching herself line? I forgot what it was lol. Ooh yeah same.

- Lmaoo well isn’t that considered a lot? :lmao: Oooh.

68. Maren Morris - The Bones: Ooh I feel like I guessed this song a lot but I already can’t remember if I guessed this or not for the latest set. :dead: I definitely heard of this and heard this song a few times. omgg that music at the start remind me of those singer/songwriter songs, something like James Bay’s “Let It Go” or songs of that nature? But yeah I heard this a few time and do wish I had head it more and ugh of course forgot this for my Honorable Mentions list. Aww i lie how you explain the message and meaning of the song. Interesting with bones being a metaphor. All of tees parts you mention sound very pretty as does the song as a whole.It’s very pretty and easygoing relaxing sounding song.

67. Jordan Fisher - Be Okay: Ugh this wasn’t on wiki when I searched his page. :ermm: When was this song released? NHT and didn’t know Jordan had new music out this year. Ooh I don’t know why I giggled at you saying he was giving us a pep talk and then changing it to him. Just regarding you changing your mind there, not about the struggles of what’s going on here. Anywho, this is quite a sad song with some of what he’s singing but i like how he has and puts a positive uplifting feel to it as the song carries on. So yeah i do like the postiv message he provides here. He sounds really good torugout and showcases a lot of good vocal range here. I do really like this on first listen. Has Jordan ever released an album?

66. Grey - Grey Area (featuring Sofia Carson): OMGGG YOUR comments on Grey is cracking me up. :dead: I love how Grey has managed to have two #1s on your year-end list despite not knowing that. Grey’s power! :wub:  i sonde if they can do so again. This is another song I NHT but I do know of Sofia, moreso from seeing her on various show interviews and not her actual projects. Not really familiar with her music as a whole. But oh that “"If I tell you what I want, what I really, really want” part reminds of Spice Girls’ “Wannabe.” OMGGG WHOA you mentioning it too and I honestly didn’t se you saying it. :dead: Ooh wow the song changes up so much when it got to the chorus and it sounds like two different songs. Def went from super sad to very energetic and keeps changing back and forth. Aww with how you are talking about this song, awww it’s al really sad there. Omgg lmaoo wow you spent like no time talking about the guy’s part. :lmao: But oh Grey sings? 😮 Ooh wow you are really telling it with how you feel… and lol yeah you got a bit dramatic there but I don’t mind because lol as if i don’t get all extra and dramatic in my write-ups. 😘 Anywho I do like this well enough and it could grow on me with more listens.

65. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving: I feel like this was one of those songs I guessed a lot but can’t remember if I did so this time. Ooh whoa you only heard this as recent as November or December? Hmmm I definitely saw this song title and am sure I heard this but don’t really remember. But he was on SNL last week so he might have sang this unless i am thinking of a wrong country guy. But I don’t really care for Luke Combs and his voice and all of that, but I can get how those can and can get the appeal. Ahh wow with how you describe th song, this is really sad and touching. :( I do like how you describe the song and it’s really touching and sweet with the chorus an al of what he’s singing there. It is nice an d touching he sings the lyrics to fit each sect different situation. And the part where he sings aout the death is really sad. :( Probably not something i would listen to regularly but I appreciate the message of the song and your write-up of it.

64. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya: lol your first sentence is cute and funn here haha. Lol love how you are shouting out him having a #1 song for your list. :haha: But yeah you know my thoughts on this song. This was a bit surprising and a bit hard for me to get into, as it was not what I expected from Niall. But eventually this would grow on me and yayy I do really like this now. Ooh how can you relate to this :giggle:  Ooh but i do wonder if the girl could be playing hard to get and Niall would just have to chase he haha. Llol I am not surprised about you mentioning the french line. You would. :haha: But yeah the chorus is so fun…. not much to it but it’s fun and catchy. I really like the bridge and that part is fun too. Fun and very enjoyable song from Niall. 

63. Lizzo - Good as Hell: Slayy at having this on here! :wub: Ooh omgg awww at how this song was all over the place for you. I’m curious where you had this around but with no clue on this, I am sure this would have been higher so awww there. :’( But I am happy this is on here. But oh noosss at this song wearing on you. I can get that, as this is played A LOT but  I never felt that particular way. but yes you described this song so well with its positive message which is great to have. I do love this and how Lizzo provides such great strong vocals here. OMG LOL I love your comments on the corus and yesss you should start off the mornings wit your hair toss and checking your nails and omggg awwww get your nails fixed, Denise. :bye2: Ooh lol NVM but yayyy for getti your nails done and yayy for it all being good!! :w00t: You feel good now! I love all of the parts you’re listing and Lizzo is providing THE ADVICE for us all. :wub: I’m agreeing with all of your comments. Except waittt….. that part you mentioned reminds you of Aaron Carter music? I AM SOOO CONFUSED, omg. :dead: But yesss i love Lizzo’s delivery and omgg the bottle of tequila part is so cute at least wit hpow she sings it in the video haha. omggg you singing another song. But yess great energy, vocals, sass, message and I am here for all of this. I do really like the Ariana remix and all of what you listed is really good, but I do love the original a ton and more inclined to that one. But I wouldn’t mind hearing the remix released.

Clues for 62-57:

- Two songs from male artists whose titles end with the same word. // Ahhh nice complex clue but not sure what to think of right now.

- A song from Wally's 22-17 set. // Love these clues! Jonas Brothers’ “Only Human,” Ariana Grande’s “break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored” or Normani’s “Motivation”. Thinking it will be the Ariana song but if not then Normani.

- A collaboration between two artists whose names begin with the same letter. // AJ Mitchell & Ava Max’s Slow Dance actually fits here. I’m not sure if this is it but not sure what to guess. Ooh Kane Brown & Khalid’s Saturday Nights can work

- This song was performed at the Billboard Music Awards. // Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie’s Me (though I expect that to be higher), Ciara’s Thinkin Bout you? Khalid’s Talk? Mariah Carey’s A No No? Panic! At the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It? I feel like Ciara would be the best guess here - although Mariah’s ANN could be a guess but starting to doubt that will be here.

- Another song from someone who was in my 107-101 set. // Zara Larsson’s All the Time? Dove Cameron’s So Good or Out of Touch? Levi Hummon’s State i’m In, Drop of Us, Night Lights? Julia Michaels’ ? Selena Gomez’s Lose you to Love Me or Look at Her Now?

I have no ideea. :unsure:😢

Yes.... yayayyayayy. :giggle::heartbounce::)) blushing.gif.44db5be9a8554416921f503570bb419a.gif

- Why not? Those "cats" are creepy. cat.gif.5b9c661a5b859742cbce96f93a072fdb.gif omg yes put them all in... and only them.. but with me too.  Uhhhhh.  ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif You should know better. I won't say what else I want to say right now. But yes, I'm screaming for reasons. Oh.
- Ooh... welll that is also not allowed. fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif 
- I guess, but it's a funny specific number. 

- I don't think you did this time, but yay knowing and liking it. Oh, interesting about the music. I would have expected other songs on your HMs over this, but I need to gather those up. Thank you. It is a metaphor. Okay, yay!
- Well then. original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif (to Wiki) I think this was released in November too. UGH. He deserves better and for people too know, especially a Wally who had him on his list before. Ooh, well just because some lyrics are sung in first person, but it can still be a pep talk. I think it is encouraging. ❤️ He does. UGH. No. :/ But right now he's starring in Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway! :shock::w00tbounce: But that probably doesn't help the album situation, rawr. 
- LOL. Me too. Wow Grey... wow. I don't know what other songs they're on. Ooooh okay. lol yes, lyrically it is like that, but not melodically at all. Ooh... it is still sad though, the music just picks up. I didn't want to. I guess so. Yes I am, but it wasn't all that much... I was just telling it like is. omg yayy! :wub:
- You didn't. :(  I think so... but I can't find a Shazam of it. This is his latest single though, or well Wiki tells me one is about to come out after this, I guess. Oooh... omg now I want to know if it was him or not. Oh. :( Yes, you said touching so many times, but that's what it is. ❤️ I love warm feel of it. Aww okay... but thank you.
- Thanks. He did have a #1. :teeheewave: Well okay. It is jammy and I was into it on first listen. :bobo: lol well... yeah. Maybe. I love French! Yes it is, Wally! :bobo:
- Ahh yay. I hoped you wouldn't be upset with the placement. It was higher, but I wanted to move a song up and had to decide what to put here instead. I'm messing with the order a lot now. Okay, yay. ❤️ Ugh yeah, it happens sometimes. Thanks! Yayy. LOL maybe I will.... except I am always way too dead to even think of it. 😢 They are fixed and looking good! :bobo: lol. YES. lol it's hard to explain, but it's the way she says that part that always give me flashbacks to the way he says stuff on some of his older music. Ooooo. Yes I did. ❤️ I agree. Aww okay. :( That would be fun.

"Love these clues!" :lmao: Of courseee. Interesting thoughts on all this. "Julia Michaels’ ? " What's this supposed to be? :P 

62. Normani - Motivation

omg this song from Normani is sooo infectious and catchy. I wondered when she was going to release solo music, as in on her own and not a collaboration. She finally did and I loved it. I feel like this is such a great song to use to encourage someone, which I have done a few times (Wally :giggle:), but only with the main lyric of the chorus actually. So, I started really getting into this song and loving it and then... I feel like it's time on the radio was so short lived. It was all of a sudden gone.  :unsure: Is it just me? I don't know. It came and went so fast. ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif  This song should have had more longevity. I was not done bopping to it. :angry: *has a bop for one* But yeah, the song is basically her trying to seduce this guy and get him to ~spend some time~ with her. Yep, I see that's what's going on. She says stuff about falling into the bed, getting naked, and other stuff, so hmm. I will ignore that. I do like the kind of effect on her voice in the opening chorus (like at 0:34). I don't know what that's called, but I always like that in songs.  The verses are all fine and good, but the chorus is definitely where it's at. I'MA BREAK YOU OFF LET ME BE YOUR MOTIVATION. :bobo: That is the best. I also love this part "Think about it, ooh, I think about it, Think about it, ooh, take a look at me now" :bobo:  Such fun and positive energy. I wish this was actually about motivating people to follow their dreams or something, but alas. That will be my remix of it. The video is fun though and Normani kills all the dancing. Oh and omg Ariana Grande is one of the writers of this song, which makes me really want to hear her sing it. :omg: I can really hear it in my head but need it for real. Also, I read on Wikipedia ""Motivation" was initially teased with a snippet by Normani on her Twitter on August 2, 2019." That's my birthday, so yay. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

61. Sunset City - Forget It All (featuring Samantha Jade)

I live for these super fun, catchy Samantha Jade songs, even if she's only considered the featured artist, like on this one. She's the singer and that's what counts. Although okay, this guy sings too, but I don't know who he is. But I know that this is jammy! "Remember summer, baby? Throw it back to the good trip, Cold ice on the cruise ship, relax" :bobo: I love those "relax" and "get back" parts in her opening verse for some reason. But the chorus is the real party!  SO LET'S RUN WHERE THE NIGHT IS ALWAYS SHINING. FORGET IT ALL! :bobo: LEAVE ALL OUR WORRIES BEHIND AND FORGET IT ALL! BACK WHEN I WAS YOURS YOU WERE MINE WE'D FORGET IT ALL! OOH OOOH OOOH OOOH FORGET IT ALL. :bobo: I think the "oooh ooh ooh ooh, forget it all" with the music that follows is my very favorite part. :bobo: I love all those "forget it all" parts as well as everything else, including those little vocal effects or whatever in the last part of the chorus. The bridge is so fun too and yayy for Samantha's voice. This song is so high energy and just gets me pumped and excited. I love it.

60. Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful

This song was released as the lead single off the UglyDolls soundtrack and is a really empowering, motivational song about loving yourself, owning your strength, loving your imperfections, and all that. This really grew on me a lot after I first heard it and I got to really love it.  Of course the message is so important and meaningful. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I think the pre-chorus is my favorite where she says "I know I'm Superwoman, I know I'm strong, I know I've got this 'cause I've had it all along. I'm phenomenal and I'm enough. I don't need you to tell me who to be." heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I love that and the kind of groove of it too. :bobo:  I also love how she says "Don't fix me, don't try to change a thing" in the chorus (or whatever part that is). She acknowledges that she's broken, but it's beautiful, and she doesn't want someone who wants to change her. LOL this lyric in the second verse. "Don't listen to the lying liars and their lies" I never knew what she said there and lol oh my. :lmao: I guess they lie. This lyric from the bridge though: "I'm tired, can I just be tired?" Ugh yes. Same. I love how softly she sings the chorus as it comes in again too. It's so pretty. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And her belting at the end! I love it all. So cute how she dances with her movie character at the end too. But also, of course she's got her daughter, River, in the video, which is so sweet and important for her to know a song like this. :wub: I can't believe she's that big now though, wow. I have yet to see the UglyDolls movie, but I may at some point. 

59. Harry Styles - Adore You

*song starts around 2:32*
Well, if this isn't a long music video I don't know what is. It's very interesting, as the character Harry plays lives in this village where he is the only one who smiles and is an outcast because of it. He befriends and raises a fish, aww. :wub: I guess the fish is who he adores in this. Oh and see? I'm right because this YouTube comment says, "FInd a man who adores you like how Harry Styles adores this fish." :wub:  But we can get to the song now and Harry's vocals start out so strong on this, which I love. "I get so lost inside your eyes, Would you believe it?" :omg:  Love that and the pre-chorus too. "You don't have to say you love me, You don't have to say nothing, You don't have to say you're mine" But then, I guess the chorus is my actual fave. I don't know. Except I do know that this is my favorite part of it "I'd walk through fire for you, Just let me adore you" :wub: I love his voice on that and it's just cute. I love his voice on this whole entire song though obviously. OMG look at him dancing around with the fish there. :giggle: It's precious. But omg the fish abuse in this and Harry's fishy breaking through it's tank when it gets so big. This makes me sooooooo sad. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif He releases it back into the ocean, which is good though... but still sad. But yeah, I really love the sound of this song and Harry's vocals on it so much. It has such a sweet sound and his voice is at its best. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Also, I think this song is starting to pick up and rise on Top 40 radio, so there's a chance it could rank again for me next year, yay. 

58. Matt Stell - Prayed For You

I think I heard this song a few times on various shows and even Instagram, and every time I always liked it and wondered what it was. :haha: Finally I got to downloading it and remembering the name and artist. I really like it a lot still, of course, and what the song says. I don't know Matt Stell, but he has a nice voice, and I love how he sings this song about perseverance and saying a prayer for someone to share his life with. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif It reminds me of another certain song by a certain someone. :wub:  But I really like the opening line that says "I've never been one to ask for help. If I need a mountain moved I move it myself" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I'm sure many people can relate. But I really love the final line of the first verse that goes "I'm far from a preacher, but I'm a believer" :wub: The chorus really soars and is where the magic happens. CAUSE EVERY SINGLE DAY BEFORE I KNEW YOUR NAME I COULDN'T SEE YOUR FACE BUT I PRAYED FOR YOU. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I love all the "I prayed for you" lines. I feel like I need to just shout all of the chorus. EVERY HEARTBREAK TRAIL WHEN ALL HOPE FELL ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL I PRAYED FOR YOU. But oh, the next line might be my favorite... I KEPT MY FAITH LIKE THAT OLD KING JAMES SAID I'M SUPPOSED TO. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThere's more to the chorus, but I'll let him sing it for you. :giggle: Oh, but then this part from the second verse I love so much too: "A smile that steals me, a heart that heals me, a touch that kills me too. Baby you're perfect, I guess the Good Lord heard it" :wub: How cute and sweet. I love a good broken down chorus, and also new lines added in, like this one here... "Girl even today, I prayed for you" :wub: So cute. I really like his voice and this song a lot. I need to hear more from him. 

57. Dove Cameron - Out of Touch

First, I don't know what's up with that image of Dove in the black wig here. That's not even the single artwork, but then the images changed throughout the video anyway, and the actual promo image is in there, so okay. :haha: Anyway, this song is much bolder and edgier than her other recent singles. It conveys interesting emotions because it's like she wants this guy to be the one there with her through all the bad times, and she's also acknowledging the mess she can be. Same. "Yeah I put you through some things, but at least it ain't borin'" :giggle: I love the pre-chorus a lot, when she goes: "Who's gonna tell me I'm out of touch, when the lights come on and I'm still messed up. It's true. I hope it's you." heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  Aww. I love that whole part. She wants him to be the one calling her out on everything and keeping her in line. :wub: But ah this chorus gets me all feeling some kind of way like I want to have a mini rock star moment and toss my hair around. :lmao: ESPECIALLY at that epic moment at 2:48. :omg: YES DOVE. I love her belting there throughout the end so much. That part makes the song. :clap: I just love it and it gives me life. :dead:   This is the newest of all the songs I heard from Dove in the last few months, but it's the one that made the strongest impact on me on first listen. I wanted it higher, but ranking is starting to get really hard. One more set until the Top 50! 

62. Normani - Motivation:

61. Sunset City - Forget It All (featuring Samantha Jade):

60. Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful:

59. Harry Styles - Adore You:

58. Matt Stell - Prayed For You:

57. Dove Cameron - Out of Touch:

Clues for 56-51:

- Two songs from two different artists who I posted Christmas songs from (and in the same set).

- This song is from an artist with three words in their name. 

- A song with a number in the title.

- A country song from a singer who has never been on my list before. 

- A song from someone who already appeared twice in my Top 100.

I go away and you've posted like 3 sets already?!

80. Liam Payne - Stack It Up (featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie): Surprisingly, NHT

79. Kream & Eden Prince - Ain't Thinkin Bout You (featuring Louisa Johnson): NHT

78. Laine Hardy - Flame: Yay for Flame.  I had this posted too in my thread.  I'm no Laine fan but I like his single. 

77. Maren Morris - GIRL: I saw this trending but never cared to listen to it.  

76. Dermot Kennedy - Moments Passed: NHT 

75. Tori Kelly - 2 Places: NHT 

74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life: nht
73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You: nht

72. John.k - if we never met: nht

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: I actually don't like this.  :stealth:

70. Fletcher - Undrunk: nht

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: nht

😄