idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
miss denise

Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

9 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale: Not a huge standout track for me, but still nice. I think if a stronger singer had sung this, it would have had more impact. 

31. Daughtry - Alive: I didn't know this existed, but I really like Chris's version. 👍

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy: I started off disliking thi, then it became kind of a guilty pleasure, then I went back to disliking it again. :haha: 
29. Kane Brown - Good As You: Cute message, but I do think he's had better ones like Lose It, Heaven, and Used to Love You Sober. This one doesn't have enough of a melody for me. 
28. Brett Young - Catch: Really like this, everything he puts out is solid. Also watched the music video when I read your comments about his past as a baseball player which I don't always do and liked it as well. 
27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?: The lyrics are kind of Disney-ish for me which isn't usually my favorite but I really like this, her tone is gorgeous. 

- Aw okay. :( I love Sabrina's voice, but at least you still like the song. 

- You must know its existence! :wub: YAY!

- Oooh wow... oh omg. I wish we could have stayed in the middle, but oh well. :haha: 

- Aww, I love all those songs, but this is probably my favorite. Oh well. 

- I agree. ❤️ Ooh, well I'm glad I got you to watch this video! 😄 It is very good. 

- Oh interesting, but yayy you still like it. :wub: Love your compliment of her voice too.

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

What you said about the feels. :lmao:

Ummm maybe. 

- lol. Well that should be obvious.

- I did! :giggle: I know and was wondering why you did there before I realized it wasn't about him. :lmao: Thank you.

- I don't remember the song comparison. :?  Yayy. No numbers from me about this. Yes, do tell. 

omggg what the heck? No wonder I felt like something was missing. :dead: Ugh, I am so sorry. I edited it, not that it helps you now. 😢 

- I don't remember. Oh, I was surprised you didn't predict this song, and you expected it so high too? Even more surprising you didn't think of it. Yes, it was and yess the comparison. Yeah, that description relates it to them both for me. Yayyy. I MUST. Sing it with me, yay. ❤️  Ooh I forgot about that, but yes very emotional and powerful. Yeah. lol I did. :lmao: Don't be shocked I posted this dance. I love it. Yes. ❤️ I hope you like my changed version of the song. 😢 

- Yes, I do.... it is difficult. OMG we do?! That makes me feel better for not putting IICHY at #12 then. I'm not, although not "despite" ranking them closely, because the close ranking shows that I like them about the same. Yes, indeed. :bobo: Boo hoo. :giggle: It does to me because honeysuckle. :wub:  Thank you. I agree. There's nothing to see, lol. 

- Yep and me too although I was trying to see if we could have it at the same spot. Ooh, I always knew. :giggle: Excuse me, it's only been one year, but yes, I can mention it. lol that's how I have to do it. :lmao: Yes. OMGG. I was saying that as a joke because I think of him as so young, but wow, he was not even 21 when this song came out. 😐 He needs more scolding.  He says he can't have a drink without thinking about her though, meaning he is drinking and thinking about her.  Oh ooops. But yayy. :bobo:  lol him cracking you up too. Yes.

- Awww. Steven had this on his list too. But yes, I love this so much and it's among my favorites of theirs now. ❤️ Aww you're welcome. It is and they sing it beautifully. I agree. " And oh hello non-lead singing guy. " :lmao: Yay.

- Ugh, but it has a video? I don't get it. It needs to and yeah has happened before. You heard this become homecoming queen? Wow. Yeah, I also wondered I love it. :bobo: lol that can be me though. Yess. ❤️ I agree!  I'm so glad you do and say so. :wub: lol they should. And what about my voicemail? :nanananana: omg yeeeeeeesss I agree and love that you say this. I hope it can be. Thank you! 

I am SO excited. :wub: It's the moment I wait all year for!  :wub: :ohyeah: Awww.... ooooh.  Wowow this. 😮  OMG I want to say something so bad, but I can't. I thought you could get them all.  Ah my. Hunter can't have two songs in the top half? Do you know who I am? Hmm wow very interesting thoughts on a lot of these. Ooh there's another thing I want to say, but can't do that either. Very interesting. Hunter racking up those #1 predictions every year. :wub:  I have to stan. :wub:  I am curious why you think that song so much more over the other. Do not be sorry. This is all very interesting and I don't know what I can say right now besides that. But you'll see the first set soon. 

Ooh. Denisey and her feels. All in your feelings. :wub:

😮

- As it should be.

- Ooh snaparonies! :giggle: Oooh lmaooo I wouldn’t mention Hunter out of nowhere for no reason or anything. :giggle: You’re welcome.

- Ooh? Lol but I don’t even know anymore. :haha: You need numbers. And 😮 

Mhmmm yep! :’( LOL Yeahh it all felt really weird. Lmaoo. :lmao: Awww it’s okay. Lol yeah I was gonna say, editing it now does me no good at all but thanks. :haha:

- Awww darn. Ooh I can’t even remember the clue that applied to this song? I don’t have my list accessible anymore sooo that helps me a lot less. :lmao: Yeah I knew SYL had to be ranked high and ugh do wish I did guess it. >.< Yesss agreement on the comparison. Aww I understand. You do so. Omggg I don’t know about me singing it with you - but you can do so with Jimmy Fallon. :haha: Mhmmm it is. Yayyness and awww I am glad you did. 😄 Lol, well I wasn’t expecting it but i love that you posted it. Awww lol yess I liked your own version too. :haha:

- Yayyyy. Aww sorry. Yesss we do. Ooh awww yeah I am glad we got at least one of those songs in the same spot! Ooh awww yeah I understand but i wonder if the year end split thing hurts High Hopes for you like it would for me. Woohoo. Lol that part cracks me up. :haha: I am not familiar with that but glad you like, haha. You’re welcome and tray agreement. Whatt? But there is everything to see. 😮

- Oooh awww darn, I would have loved it if we could have had IICHY at the same spot but still super close enough haha. Yay that’s good. I always knew too. LOL I know it has but you’ll always make sure to mention it. 😘 Mhmmm yesss, that is how you do it, Denise. :bobo: LMAOOO I know you were and always think of him as…. 15. :dead: But oh wait, he wasn’t 21 when this song was out? Oh gosh yeah you’re rift and i didn’t even think of that. :dead: Oooh ok. Well maybe he is just drinking apple juice? 😘 Oopsies. Lmaooo yeah although it’s more so of you cracking up there haha.

- Ooh I may have heard it there then. Aww I am glad you do and lol with this song being ranked at 12th, I would imagine it would be very high amongst your favorites from them. Yayy agreement. Lol yess i wanted to give him a shout-out too. :giggle:

- I don’t get it either especially when they have music videos, but plenty of artists does this. :lmao: Awww I wonder who. I feel like I remember Taylor Swift did that - with Out of the Woods being a promo single and ten it became a single like over a year later? That was odd but…. yeah has happened before. :haha: I didn’t hear this become homecoming queen? but yesss i heard this song first. I am glad you love this. Oooh yeah it can be 😮 Awww yayyy I like a happy Denise here! Ooh what? What about your voicemails? I’m confused here lol. Awww yayy I am glad you like me saying this in my comments. Yayyy. ❤️ Also forgot to mention that I like club more than homecoming queen?, so I would agree with you on the two.

Omggggg youuuu. :lmao: I can’t right now. :dead: LOLOL Whattt? You want to say whattt? Uhhhh since when have I ever been able to get them all? :dead: Ughhh I bet i am missing a song i know and love myself, huh? Ughh dang mee. I hope I got most right but curious what do i not have right. Lol Hunter can but I would thick you would rant to spread it out a bit - but if he really has two of your Top 5 favorite songs of the year then he should have those regardless. Ugh whattt? Whatt do you want to sayy? :’( Please tell me. ❤️  LMAOO of course he does because i don’t know what else to guess - although I feel strongly abut Lover too. I reallyyyy have no idea. I could say and think because you played it more but that could also not be the right reason. Mhmmm it is. Tell me everything tonight. Yayy!

19 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh. Denisey and her feels. All in your feelings. :wub:

- Ooh snaparonies! :giggle: Oooh lmaooo I wouldn’t mention Hunter out of nowhere for no reason or anything. :giggle: You’re welcome.

- Ooh? Lol but I don’t even know anymore. :haha: You need numbers. And 😮 

Mhmmm yep! :’( LOL Yeahh it all felt really weird. Lmaoo. :lmao: Awww it’s okay. Lol yeah I was gonna say, editing it now does me no good at all but thanks. :haha:

- Awww darn. Ooh I can’t even remember the clue that applied to this song? I don’t have my list accessible anymore sooo that helps me a lot less. :lmao: Yeah I knew SYL had to be ranked high and ugh do wish I did guess it. >.< Yesss agreement on the comparison. Aww I understand. You do so. Omggg I don’t know about me singing it with you - but you can do so with Jimmy Fallon. :haha: Mhmmm it is. Yayyness and awww I am glad you did. 😄 Lol, well I wasn’t expecting it but i love that you posted it. Awww lol yess I liked your own version too. :haha:

- Yayyyy. Aww sorry. Yesss we do. Ooh awww yeah I am glad we got at least one of those songs in the same spot! Ooh awww yeah I understand but i wonder if the year end split thing hurts High Hopes for you like it would for me. Woohoo. Lol that part cracks me up. :haha: I am not familiar with that but glad you like, haha. You’re welcome and tray agreement. Whatt? But there is everything to see. 😮

- Oooh awww darn, I would have loved it if we could have had IICHY at the same spot but still super close enough haha. Yay that’s good. I always knew too. LOL I know it has but you’ll always make sure to mention it. 😘 Mhmmm yesss, that is how you do it, Denise. :bobo: LMAOOO I know you were and always think of him as…. 15. :dead: But oh wait, he wasn’t 21 when this song was out? Oh gosh yeah you’re rift and i didn’t even think of that. :dead: Oooh ok. Well maybe he is just drinking apple juice? 😘 Oopsies. Lmaooo yeah although it’s more so of you cracking up there haha.

- Ooh I may have heard it there then. Aww I am glad you do and lol with this song being ranked at 12th, I would imagine it would be very high amongst your favorites from them. Yayy agreement. Lol yess i wanted to give him a shout-out too. :giggle:

- I don’t get it either especially when they have music videos, but plenty of artists does this. :lmao: Awww I wonder who. I feel like I remember Taylor Swift did that - with Out of the Woods being a promo single and ten it became a single like over a year later? That was odd but…. yeah has happened before. :haha: I didn’t hear this become homecoming queen? but yesss i heard this song first. I am glad you love this. Oooh yeah it can be 😮 Awww yayyy I like a happy Denise here! Ooh what? What about your voicemails? I’m confused here lol. Awww yayy I am glad you like me saying this in my comments. Yayyy. ❤️ Also forgot to mention that I like club more than homecoming queen?, so I would agree with you on the two.

Omggggg youuuu. :lmao: I can’t right now. :dead: LOLOL Whattt? You want to say whattt? Uhhhh since when have I ever been able to get them all? :dead: Ughhh I bet i am missing a song i know and love myself, huh? Ughh dang mee. I hope I got most right but curious what do i not have right. Lol Hunter can but I would thick you would rant to spread it out a bit - but if he really has two of your Top 5 favorite songs of the year then he should have those regardless. Ugh whattt? Whatt do you want to sayy? :’( Please tell me. ❤️  LMAOO of course he does because i don’t know what else to guess - although I feel strongly abut Lover too. I reallyyyy have no idea. I could say and think because you played it more but that could also not be the right reason. Mhmmm it is. Tell me everything tonight. Yayy!

omg :lmao:  

- This word. :lmao: Well, why not? :wub: 

- You don't know about your Me and TBY comparison? :unsure: Why? I don't want a number.  And tell mee, lol.

Ugh, I'm sorry. :(  I didn't mean to. Sorryyyy. 😢 

- The clue was "Two songs from different artists whose names start with the same letter (the artists, not the songs)" and you did guess L artists for it, but not Lewis. You don't have your list accessible? :( Ah yeah.  Oh, but you said "I’m right there singing it with you." 😢  You're glad I lost my voice? lol. Oh, I wanted to. Thank you.

- Ah yayay I'm happy about that! Yeah, that is kind of what I was thinking and saying. Aww... the honeysuckle scent is so amazing. :wub: I don't think so.

- Me too, but I also didn't want to change it if it didn't feel right. Yayy. You saying this when it's a sore spot. 😢 I did.  Yes, that's the age I think. :lmao: Nooo, not according to my research. I was only joking, but he really wasn't supposed to drink, so wow. lol okay. Ooooh. :lmao: 

- Okay.  Yes, it is. ❤️  That's nice of you, lol. 

- Makes no sense to me. :( Oooh woww... I was talking about a song ranking this high twice, but interesting example. I suppose there is hope then, but weird with this and the video. I meant *before* and you said you did hear this one first, so wow. Thank you. Oops, voice memos, but the thing I said about sending people the chorus of this song. :haha:  I do. Oooh I don't think that surprises me. I love both and they're so different, but yeah. ❤️ 

I can. :wub:  I can't tell you right now.... you'll have to wait. I thought you have, but there is just something... that I can't say. That's not what I said.  Oooh. Well Hunter can go wherever I want him to go, so we'll see. You have to wait.  Awww. Oooo.. I did? :lmao: I don't even know.  Wait, no I didn't. *confused*  I cannot. You will find out within time.

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

omg :lmao:  

- This word. :lmao: Well, why not? :wub: 

- You don't know about your Me and TBY comparison? :unsure: Why? I don't want a number.  And tell mee, lol.

Ugh, I'm sorry. :(  I didn't mean to. Sorryyyy. 😢 

- The clue was "Two songs from different artists whose names start with the same letter (the artists, not the songs)" and you did guess L artists for it, but not Lewis. You don't have your list accessible? :( Ah yeah.  Oh, but you said "I’m right there singing it with you." 😢  You're glad I lost my voice? lol. Oh, I wanted to. Thank you.

- Ah yayay I'm happy about that! Yeah, that is kind of what I was thinking and saying. Aww... the honeysuckle scent is so amazing. :wub: I don't think so.

- Me too, but I also didn't want to change it if it didn't feel right. Yayy. You saying this when it's a sore spot. 😢 I did.  Yes, that's the age I think. :lmao: Nooo, not according to my research. I was only joking, but he really wasn't supposed to drink, so wow. lol okay. Ooooh. :lmao: 

- Okay.  Yes, it is. ❤️  That's nice of you, lol. 

- Makes no sense to me. :( Oooh woww... I was talking about a song ranking this high twice, but interesting example. I suppose there is hope then, but weird with this and the video. I meant *before* and you said you did hear this one first, so wow. Thank you. Oops, voice memos, but the thing I said about sending people the chorus of this song. :haha:  I do. Oooh I don't think that surprises me. I love both and they're so different, but yeah. ❤️ 

I can. :wub:  I can't tell you right now.... you'll have to wait. I thought you have, but there is just something... that I can't say. That's not what I said.  Oooh. Well Hunter can go wherever I want him to go, so we'll see. You have to wait.  Awww. Oooo.. I did? :lmao: I don't even know.  Wait, no I didn't. *confused*  I cannot. You will find out within time.

:giggle:

- That word. ❤️ LOL I don’t know. I usually have a reason for mentioning him. :haha:

- No. I just wasn’t expecting TBY to be higher, that’s all. Awww numbers are fun. I don’t have anything to tell. :lmao:

Awwww it’s okay, Denise. OMGG Don’t you dare cry about this. I know it was a mistake and it’s all good.

- Omgggg whoa I guessed L named artists and not Lewis? YIKESS @ me here. Yeah I closed out my list document as I finished my list a month ago, so no need for it now. :haha: Awww yess. Ooooh…. ah yeah I was there singing this with you. Lolol noooo I’m not. :lmao: You’re welcome!

- I am happy about that too. :haa: Ooh awww alright. Never smelt it. Ooh ok.

- Understandable. If it doesn’t feel right to you then you shouldn’t change it and leave it as it is. omgg awww nooo I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. LMAOOO I know…. and girl that was like YEARS AGO. :dead: Oooh lmaoo I know haha. OK I understand and know that you were. Oooh gah yeah bad Shawn.. don’t be drinking now. Lol you here

- Yayness for all of this. Thanks! ❤️

- Aww same. Ooooh wait, I actually have an example of that. I remember Beyonce’s Irreplaceable being that type of song for you. I think you ranked it at #10 on your 2006 and 2007 year-end charts? I am sure there were other examples but that one sticks out the most to me. There could be. Like Lizzo’s Cuz I Love You video came out last year and became a single in February (or late January). Ooh lol soo i was supposed to hear HQ first? :haha: Voice memos. ❤️ But oo okay, that’s cool. Oooh lol at you not being surprised. :haha: Girl you do too. 😘

Yayy. ❤️ Omggg please. ❤️ Oooh ugh what? You can’t what? I want to know. Ooh, what id you say? OMGGG whoa oh snap, you bossing and controlling Hunter, I see? :giggle: Awww. ❤️ Yess you did. :yes: You played one of those songs more sooo whichever one you did you ranked higher. Yayy!

20 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- That word. ❤️ LOL I don’t know. I usually have a reason for mentioning him. :haha:

- No. I just wasn’t expecting TBY to be higher, that’s all. Awww numbers are fun. I don’t have anything to tell. :lmao:

Awwww it’s okay, Denise. OMGG Don’t you dare cry about this. I know it was a mistake and it’s all good.

- Omgggg whoa I guessed L named artists and not Lewis? YIKESS @ me here. Yeah I closed out my list document as I finished my list a month ago, so no need for it now. :haha: Awww yess. Ooooh…. ah yeah I was there singing this with you. Lolol noooo I’m not. :lmao: You’re welcome!

- Understandable. If it doesn’t feel right to you then you shouldn’t change it and leave it as it is. omgg awww nooo I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. LMAOOO I know…. and girl that was like YEARS AGO. :dead: Oooh lmaoo I know haha. OK I understand and know that you were. Oooh gah yeah bad Shawn.. don’t be drinking now. Lol you here

- Aww same. Ooooh wait, I actually have an example of that. I remember Beyonce’s Irreplaceable being that type of song for you. I think you ranked it at #10 on your 2006 and 2007 year-end charts? I am sure there were other examples but that one sticks out the most to me. There could be. Like Lizzo’s Cuz I Love You video came out last year and became a single in February (or late January). Ooh lol soo i was supposed to hear HQ first? :haha: Voice memos. ❤️ But oo okay, that’s cool. Oooh lol at you not being surprised. :haha: Girl you do too. 😘

Yayy. ❤️ Omggg please. ❤️ Oooh ugh what? You can’t what? I want to know. Ooh, what id you say? OMGGG whoa oh snap, you bossing and controlling Hunter, I see? :giggle: Awww. ❤️ Yess you did. :yes: You played one of those songs more sooo whichever one you did you ranked higher. Yayy!

- "snaparonies" :lmao:  Oh, well there is always a reason. :wub: 

- I said I didn't remember you comparing the songs though, and why you specifically thought this. Eh. Yeah, you're supposed to tell where that ranks among Ciara songs for you.

😢 :hug: 

- Yeah, you guessed Lauren and Lady Antebellum. Oooh... you can't still access it? No need for my list? 😢 But then you just said "Omggg I don’t know about me singing it with you" so hmm. Yes, you just said awww I am glad you did. 😄 " about me losing my voice.

- Yeah. Okay. Oh, I thought it was today. (!) That's good... but that's not good.

- Oooo....  yes, that is true about Irreplaceable.  Ah, the Lizzo example is strange though because of what happened with some of her other singles, lol. Well yeah, because HQ came out two months before this one.  And as I predicated, the latest song to be released before the album has now been moved to the promo singles section of Wikipedia, after being listed under singles. 🙂  Yes, but do you like what I said about the voice memos? 😢 I do too what?

You know you have to wait. I just said I thought you could get them all. I didn't say you missed a song you love. OMGG this. Let's not take this wherever this is going. :dead: Uhh, no I didn't. Yeah, but you just said that was your prediction because I played it more. :? 

TOP 10! :ohyeah: 

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me

I feel like Selena often comes out of nowhere with her new music, but I'm okay with it. This song really is a stunner and captured everyone's attention. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif It reminds me in a way of "The Heart Wants What It Wants", I guess due to the emotion and where the story comes from.  This one is also emotional, but empowering as well, since she's discovering her self worth and learning how to love herself in the midst of a difficult breakup. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifIt's truly powerful and I love it more with every listen. I love how simple it is with the background music, so the focus is solely on her voice and the lyrics. It's so beautiful. My favorite part is: "We'd always go into it blindly, I needed to lose you to find me, This dancing was killing me softly, I needed to hate you to love me, yeah" The build-up there is so heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif and :broken: at the same time. You can really hear the emotion in her voice and see it on her face in the video. The part that follows kind of reminds me of a choir or something. It has this almost gospel feel to it that I love. And she combines two of the lyrics from before to say "I needed to lose you to love me" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif It's all so chilling. I really love the way she sings these two lines at the end too, in a way I can't explain: "And now the chapter is closed and done" and "And now it's goodbye, it's goodbye for us" Although it's so bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifBut there's something about the way she sings those lines that really gets me. This is such a beautiful, empowering, special song from Selena and I know her good friend, Taylor Swift (you might have heard of her :giggle:) said it's her best work yet.... which I might agree with.  This song picked up steam in early 2020, so it could possibly rank on my list again, but I'm not really sure, and if it does, of course I wouldn't yet know where. So I'm glad I got to at least give it a Top 10 spot this time. :wub: 

9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good

I just love Lauren, her voice, and her songs so much! This is a rather laid-back and sweet sounding song, but the message is so important and something we should all hear. It's about the feeling of always looking for more in life, like you think your life will be complete once a specific thing happens... but it never is. She gives a lot of examples of this in the song and her vocals are as beautiful as ever. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif "Once I fall in love then I'll be happy, but then you fall in love and there's still a hole" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifAnd "Once I get some money it'll all be easy, but then you get that money, you still feel broke" I love the play on words there with feeling broke, despite having money. Also, you can see at this point in the video that Lauren is accompanied by her DWTS partner Gleb, which makes me so happy. I love their dancing in this video and omg they looked like they have so much chemistry there, oops. :giggle: But I LOVE her belting on the "Once I get a little older, I won't worry" line, but then the one that follows I also love... "Then you get older and it don't feel like it should" I love her run on "shoulddd." :wub: But the standout line of the song is, of course, "I'm thinking once I learn to grow right where I'm planted, maybe that's when life starts getting good" WOW. :wub: I love the "grow right where I'm planted" lyric, but yeah, basically if you are happy with and accept what you have, then you'll be happy and enjoy your life as it is. Ooh, I'm here for that " yeah I'm thinking" part in the second verse. Why do I love her voice so much? :omg: Also GETTING GOOOOoooooooooOOOOOODDDDDDD. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  I love the way she sings all those parts and oh my, her and Gleb are dancing in the kitchen. They really look like a couple. I love all her belting in this ~bridge section. Ugh so so good.  Ugh, the way she starts the verse after the bridge is so heartbreaking. "I'm afraid of both my parents dying" crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif This song is all too real.  This is one of my favorite parts of the song: "And we hang up the phone, before I know it, I'm crying over the conversation my fear took" crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif I love the way she sings that so much. And this line is so important: "I'm thinking once I learn to soak up every moment, I'll realize my life's already good" We must live in the moment, which is so hard to do... especially in this day and age. I love how she sings everything at the end. And the way she finishes the song is amazing and perfect. "Thank God that my life's already good" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Let us all follow this example. This is such a well crafted, meaningful song and I love it.

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight

This song made my list last year, specifically at #167, according to the last saved document I have of that ranking.  That's right, this song makes a massive 159 spot jump. :omg:That is list making HISTORY right here. Brett did that. :wub:  The reason being, that for my 2018 list, I had only hear this song like one time and wanted to include it, so it ended up super low because it was so new. It's definitely not new to me now and I love Brett even more than I did then. I still really liked the song after first listen, but I absolutely love it now... obviously, as we are here in the Top 10. :wub:  And although this song was released in September 2018, it hit #1 on the charts in April 2019, which just shows how slow to rise country songs can be... and also how this song made its full impact in 2019. I heard this a ton on the radio and loved it every single time. :wub:  It's a really sweet love song to me about savoring each and every moment, or really living in the present of each of those moments. Kind of funny I have this back to back with "Getting Good", but this one is more about enjoying the moment with that person, as opposed to being happy with where you are in life. As the song says, he wants to "stay here tonight" and cherish it all. I really like the meaning because a lot of times moments can pass us by without us being truly present in them and enjoying them. The song starts out so pretty and sweet with both the melody and his vocals. Oooh his rich voice. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif "Underneath the stars, we are on fire" :wub: I think that's my favorite of the verse. But the chorus! WE CAN JUST STAY HERE IN THIS A MINUTE LOSE ALL TRACK OF TIME LET THE WORLD SPIN ON WITHOUT US FOR AWHILE. I'M TELLING YOU WE'RE JUST ONE KISS AWAY FROM HEAVEN SO BABY HOLD ON TIGHT CAUSE I WANT. TO GET WRAPPED UP. IN YOUR LOVE. SO BAAABBBYYY LET'SSSS JUSTTTT STAYYYY HEREEE TONIGHT. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I love it all so much, I think the "I'm telling you" transition is one of my favorites, but I especially love the last part of the chorus "let's just stay here tonight" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  Also, I get confused on the "heaven" part because sometimes it sounds like "living" and I'm not sure which word it is, although the lyrics sites say "heaven." This second verse though. Um. "I just wanna linger... like this... on your lips" :omg: I love the little pauses he does on this line and at other parts of the song. So good. "And taste the salt air on your skin" :omg: "Hold you in my hands, anything and everything, you know that I'm all in" :omg: The build-up at the end of the second chorus is so good and I guess sort of is a segue way into a sort of bridge? I don't know. But I love that whole swelling of the music there before he softly goes back into the chorus before it builds back up again. I love all his singing there. :wub: It's so pleasing to my ears. Oh and omg this beach setting in the video and him casually singing on the beach. :wub: That's an A+ idea. There is also this acoustic version of the song featuring Charles Kelley from Lady Antebellum, who actually wrote on the song with Brett.  Oh, but Charles sings the second verse on this? The verse full of lyrics that make me scream? Oh. OK.  Oh and he's got that big belting moment at the end too, which sounds really good, but so generous of Brett to give that part of him. Anyway. I'm done. Except wait, I have to mention this is Brett's highest ranking ever on my list, so he made history twice here. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Although "Mercy" ranked just outside the Top 10 last year, and I could still love that song more. 

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water

I believe I first heard this song on Dancing With the Stars in late 2018 and I really liked it then, but only grew to love it more. I love quite a few Avril power ballads, so it's not really a surprise I'd latch onto this one as well. I love the powerful melody of it, but I love what the song says even more. The song is almost like a prayer, as it's Avril begging to God to keep her alive. I learned that this was inspired by her experience overcoming Lyme Disease and the physical feelings she went through as she felt like she was near death. She felt like she couldn't breathe, but prayed for her head to stay above water and make it through. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThat is all so powerful and she puts it perfectly in the song. I feel like this is so relatable as well to any kind of difficult situation someone is going through. Those tough tims can be applied to the lyrics in this song and hopefully we can all find strength. Her vocals are so strong throughout the whole song, but I especially when she says, "Yeah, my life is what I'm fighting for" and "And my voice becomes the driving force" :omg:  and powers her voice a bit more there. Not to mention, the lyrics are just powerful. But the song really blows up in the the chorus and it's so amazing. It gives me all kinds of feels and I have to blast it and really live in the moment. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif "God, keep my head above water. Don't let me drown, it gets harder. I'll meet you there at the altar, as I fall down to my knees." :omg: Wow. The lyrics that go "Come dry me off and hold me close, I need you now, I need you most" right before the second chorus really get to me too.  I love the way the bridge builds up and I can't even decide which lyric is my favorite... I guess either "I can't seem to keep it all together" or "And I can't breathe" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif But then the following chorus starts out a bit softer, but still powerful, and I lLove the new lyrics that go "Come rescue me, I'll be waiting, I'm too young to fall asleep" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThat part has always stood out to me so much. I'm too young to fall asleep. :broken:  The song continues to bloom towards the end and I love her ad-libs too... and especially the way she sings the "drownnnn" parts starting around 3:42 and the "And keep my head above water, above water" :omg: Yes please. Amen. Those parts always stood out to me too. But the whole song really gets me emotional and feeling so... spiritual and alive and helpless, yet hopeful, at the same time. It's an array of motions, but it's amazing and some of Avril's best work.

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me:
9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good:

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight:

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water:

Six songs left. shifty.gif.2cea6c1070b3c0cedb22f868fa05c50b.gif

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

- "snaparonies" :lmao:  Oh, well there is always a reason. :wub: 

- I said I didn't remember you comparing the songs though, and why you specifically thought this. Eh. Yeah, you're supposed to tell where that ranks among Ciara songs for you.

😢 :hug: 

- Yeah, you guessed Lauren and Lady Antebellum. Oooh... you can't still access it? No need for my list? 😢 But then you just said "Omggg I don’t know about me singing it with you" so hmm. Yes, you just said awww I am glad you did. 😄 " about me losing my voice.

- Yeah. Okay. Oh, I thought it was today. (!) That's good... but that's not good.

- Oooo....  yes, that is true about Irreplaceable.  Ah, the Lizzo example is strange though because of what happened with some of her other singles, lol. Well yeah, because HQ came out two months before this one.  And as I predicated, the latest song to be released before the album has now been moved to the promo singles section of Wikipedia, after being listed under singles. 🙂  Yes, but do you like what I said about the voice memos? 😢 I do too what?

You know you have to wait. I just said I thought you could get them all. I didn't say you missed a song you love. OMGG this. Let's not take this wherever this is going. :dead: Uhh, no I didn't. Yeah, but you just said that was your prediction because I played it more. :? 

- LOL you never heard of that word? Lol I guess it’s maybe just a thing me and my father says but i thought others said it too. i probably spelled it wrong but IDK. :lmao: Oooh lol

- Ooh I was thinking and feeling like they came out around the same time? I can’t remember. LOL I’m not actually going to rank Ciara’s songs. That’s wayyyy too hard for me to think about and decide. :dead:

Its’ all good, I promise ❤️

- Ooooh wows ok that was what i did there. Ugh yeah if i had my list document, i am sure I would have guessed Lewis there though. Well…. I don’t need that document anymore so it’s closed. :dead: Oooh. My vocals weren’t ready for singing yet haha. Omggg lol oops, I got mistaken with something else.

- Lmaooo you. Nope, but it’s actually tomorrow. :yes: Lolol hehehe.

- Mhmmm I’ll always remember. ❤️ Oooh, well i was just taking about Lizzo’s new material from her most recent album - not her older songs that got suddenly popular. :haha: Ooh ok I thought so. I wonder how and why HQ was hidden from me as I feel I am usually up to date with Kelsea’s music, regarding my following of country artists lol. Predicated. ❤️ But ughh at this. That is sooo not fair or right at all. Why do they do this? :( I do. You like “club” more than “homecoming queen?”

Ooh. :’( Omggg but you know i can never guess them all. :lmao: Ooh ok, I feel like i could have. LMAO UHHH WHATT? Where exactly do you think this is going Denise? What is on your mind? 😮 LMAOO WELL OOPS, I missed up and got the songs mixed up. :dead: Well all I can say is whichever Hunter song you played more, I guess would be higher. That’s all I got. :dead:

YAYY Top 10!! 😄:spaz:

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me: Oooh I had a feeling this song was going to be ranked really high - so I am not surprised this hit your Top 10, even though I did predict higher too. :haha: Awww yeah this is a very beautiful, vulnerable and heartbreaking song. I  def get the THWWIW comparisons, and when this song first came out, I thought of that one a lot to this. Aww you describe the song really well and perfectly as usual. It’s very emotional and sad but yea like how it has an empowering feel to it too. I do love your favorite part of the song too. It has a nice build up but certainly sad. And agree you can definitely hear and feel the emotion she’s singing here too. :( Agree with you on how this is all so chilling. All of the parts and the whole song is super sad and gah yeah totally get how it gets to you. Awww niceee at the her best work comments from Taylor. But awww very well done to this song making your Top 10.

9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good: I definitely heard of this song and actually heard it a few times but not enough to really be familiar with it or really know what it’s about. But awww thanks for the message of the song you explained here. Lauren does sound really pretty with all of what she’s singing and aww the lyrics you mentioned are all quite sad here. But oooo wait, this is the song/music video that features Gleb in it. 😮 OKAY WAIT up, wheeenn was this song released? i thought this song was released like early/mid 2019 but with this video, I know it came out around or right after DWTS soo I am all confused. Omggg you with their chemistry in the video. I remember these comments from you. :lmao: I like all of these parts you are listing from the song here. But ooo ok i definitely remember those parts of her belting GETTINGGG GOOOOOOOOODDD and all of that.  And well that’s the part that really stands out to me but she sounds good there. Aww the parents line is really sad. And yeah this song provides a strong message to it and you described it all really well. And oh wow the song ended sooner and more abruptly then I thought. Like it wasn’t an abrupt ending but yeah. :lmao: 

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight: LMAOO WELL DANGGG…. I completely forgot all about this and did not really know this was a 2019 song. :lmao: OK this all makes a lot of sense with this being very new to you in 2018 with the #167 ranking and then having it all the way to #8. Danggg that’s a huge jump there. Omggg lol i love how you only heard this song once in 2018 and still included well rather than waiting for the next year to include it. :haha: LOL A SWEETT LOVE SONG to you. Yessss you tell it Denise! :clap: But awww this does sound like a sweet song and yeah interesting how these last two songs have similar messages to it - although I get that there are differences to them. You’re explaining the song really well with its message o course. Yeah the song starts off very quiet and soft and then he builds it up. Awww not surprised by your favorite part of the verse. Omgggg lol yesss i love all o four shouting of the chorus lyrics. YOU SANG IT, Denise! :haha: Ooh interesting on the misheard part of heaven and living. Hmm I guess i can kinda get that but i do think i hear heaven there. Omggg lol you talking about these linger on your lips and skin part… and well all of these parts you are listing here. LOL you with your reactions. This is all soo… wowzers for you. :dead: I know you want to linger your lips on him and hold hands and all of that good stuff. :giggle:😘 Ooh yeah the song builds up a lot as it progresses which is good. Lmaooo I am not surpassed about you loving the music video with Brett singing on the beach. :haha:  OMGG your comments on Charles Kelly singing on the acoustic version - esp. those lyrics that makes you want to scream, omggg you. :dead: LOL your comments on this aree sooo hilarious hahaha. Nice that this is Brett’s highest ranking song yet. Ooh yeah I am not surprised about you loving Mercy more despite this one ranking higher. I have this happen a lot with me with certain songs - some songs rank higher one year but I could still love another song more that was ranked lower in a different year.

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water: Omggg whoa i am sooo glad i guessed this. And danggg with you having all of these Avril songs on your list. I think 4, why was I fooled into thinking that first one was one of your top favorites? :dead: I can’t remember how much I guessed this but glad i did since it’s Top 10 now. Oooh I didn’t know you first heard this on DWTS. 😮 I feel like I heard this before there but i also didn’t hear this song that much like i wish I did. Not surprised about you loving this song so much as you do love Avril’s ballads. Awww yeah I know this song is about her overcoming Lyme Disease but I didn’t know all of the details that you explained here but gahh yeah that is all sooo sad and heartbreaking. :broken::( Gahh just so deep and yea heartbreaking. I do really like all of these parts you are listing here. It’s very moving, powerful and just moves you. Do love the chorus and how powerful it all is. :omg: She sounds great through it all. Powerful and jut sooo moving from Avril, for sure. :yes: Aww at how the song gets you feeling spiritual and alive -but omgg awww at helpless and hopeless at the same time. Aww. :bye2:

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- LOL you never heard of that word? Lol I guess it’s maybe just a thing me and my father says but i thought others said it too. i probably spelled it wrong but IDK. :lmao: Oooh lol

- Ooh I was thinking and feeling like they came out around the same time? I can’t remember. LOL I’m not actually going to rank Ciara’s songs. That’s wayyyy too hard for me to think about and decide. :dead:

Its’ all good, I promise ❤️

- Ooooh wows ok that was what i did there. Ugh yeah if i had my list document, i am sure I would have guessed Lewis there though. Well…. I don’t need that document anymore so it’s closed. :dead: Oooh. My vocals weren’t ready for singing yet haha. Omggg lol oops, I got mistaken with something else.

- Lmaooo you. Nope, but it’s actually tomorrow. :yes: Lolol hehehe.

- Mhmmm I’ll always remember. ❤️ Oooh, well i was just taking about Lizzo’s new material from her most recent album - not her older songs that got suddenly popular. :haha: Ooh ok I thought so. I wonder how and why HQ was hidden from me as I feel I am usually up to date with Kelsea’s music, regarding my following of country artists lol. Predicated. ❤️ But ughh at this. That is sooo not fair or right at all. Why do they do this? :( I do. You like “club” more than “homecoming queen?”

Ooh. :’( Omggg but you know i can never guess them all. :lmao: Ooh ok, I feel like i could have. LMAO UHHH WHATT? Where exactly do you think this is going Denise? What is on your mind? 😮 LMAOO WELL OOPS, I missed up and got the songs mixed up. :dead: Well all I can say is whichever Hunter song you played more, I guess would be higher. That’s all I got. :dead:

YAYY Top 10!! 😄:spaz:

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me: Oooh I had a feeling this song was going to be ranked really high - so I am not surprised this hit your Top 10, even though I did predict higher too. :haha: Awww yeah this is a very beautiful, vulnerable and heartbreaking song. I  def get the THWWIW comparisons, and when this song first came out, I thought of that one a lot to this. Aww you describe the song really well and perfectly as usual. It’s very emotional and sad but yea like how it has an empowering feel to it too. I do love your favorite part of the song too. It has a nice build up but certainly sad. And agree you can definitely hear and feel the emotion she’s singing here too. :( Agree with you on how this is all so chilling. All of the parts and the whole song is super sad and gah yeah totally get how it gets to you. Awww niceee at the her best work comments from Taylor. But awww very well done to this song making your Top 10.

9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good: I definitely heard of this song and actually heard it a few times but not enough to really be familiar with it or really know what it’s about. But awww thanks for the message of the song you explained here. Lauren does sound really pretty with all of what she’s singing and aww the lyrics you mentioned are all quite sad here. But oooo wait, this is the song/music video that features Gleb in it. 😮 OKAY WAIT up, wheeenn was this song released? i thought this song was released like early/mid 2019 but with this video, I know it came out around or right after DWTS soo I am all confused. Omggg you with their chemistry in the video. I remember these comments from you. :lmao: I like all of these parts you are listing from the song here. But ooo ok i definitely remember those parts of her belting GETTINGGG GOOOOOOOOODDD and all of that.  And well that’s the part that really stands out to me but she sounds good there. Aww the parents line is really sad. And yeah this song provides a strong message to it and you described it all really well. And oh wow the song ended sooner and more abruptly then I thought. Like it wasn’t an abrupt ending but yeah. :lmao: 

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight: LMAOO WELL DANGGG…. I completely forgot all about this and did not really know this was a 2019 song. :lmao: OK this all makes a lot of sense with this being very new to you in 2018 with the #167 ranking and then having it all the way to #8. Danggg that’s a huge jump there. Omggg lol i love how you only heard this song once in 2018 and still included well rather than waiting for the next year to include it. :haha: LOL A SWEETT LOVE SONG to you. Yessss you tell it Denise! :clap: But awww this does sound like a sweet song and yeah interesting how these last two songs have similar messages to it - although I get that there are differences to them. You’re explaining the song really well with its message o course. Yeah the song starts off very quiet and soft and then he builds it up. Awww not surprised by your favorite part of the verse. Omgggg lol yesss i love all o four shouting of the chorus lyrics. YOU SANG IT, Denise! :haha: Ooh interesting on the misheard part of heaven and living. Hmm I guess i can kinda get that but i do think i hear heaven there. Omggg lol you talking about these linger on your lips and skin part… and well all of these parts you are listing here. LOL you with your reactions. This is all soo… wowzers for you. :dead: I know you want to linger your lips on him and hold hands and all of that good stuff. :giggle:😘 Ooh yeah the song builds up a lot as it progresses which is good. Lmaooo I am not surpassed about you loving the music video with Brett singing on the beach. :haha:  OMGG your comments on Charles Kelly singing on the acoustic version - esp. those lyrics that makes you want to scream, omggg you. :dead: LOL your comments on this aree sooo hilarious hahaha. Nice that this is Brett’s highest ranking song yet. Ooh yeah I am not surprised about you loving Mercy more despite this one ranking higher. I have this happen a lot with me with certain songs - some songs rank higher one year but I could still love another song more that was ranked lower in a different year.

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water: Omggg whoa i am sooo glad i guessed this. And danggg with you having all of these Avril songs on your list. I think 4, why was I fooled into thinking that first one was one of your top favorites? :dead: I can’t remember how much I guessed this but glad i did since it’s Top 10 now. Oooh I didn’t know you first heard this on DWTS. 😮 I feel like I heard this before there but i also didn’t hear this song that much like i wish I did. Not surprised about you loving this song so much as you do love Avril’s ballads. Awww yeah I know this song is about her overcoming Lyme Disease but I didn’t know all of the details that you explained here but gahh yeah that is all sooo sad and heartbreaking. :broken::( Gahh just so deep and yea heartbreaking. I do really like all of these parts you are listing here. It’s very moving, powerful and just moves you. Do love the chorus and how powerful it all is. :omg: She sounds great through it all. Powerful and jut sooo moving from Avril, for sure. :yes: Aww at how the song gets you feeling spiritual and alive -but omgg awww at helpless and hopeless at the same time. Aww. :bye2:

- Nooo. I thought you just added it on to saying "oh snap." Hmmmm.

- Oh, I guess they were a month apart. I never really compared them directly for any particular reason. Well fine then. 😢

:hug:    

- Yes. I see. :(  What about for my list? :broken:  Well they were, but okay then. Yeah. 

- He wasn't 15 yesterday, but is now? Interesting.

- Yay. ❤️ Ah yeah, I know, but I am wary because of that. :haha: I have no idea. Oh, I don't know where that "a" came from. Blah, I don't know. That song is another favorite of mine from the album too, which I'm listening to for the second time right now, btw. :wub: Yes. But HQ is playing now. ❤️ 

Have you never before? :unsure: You didn't though. OMG this reaction. You're the one that said it. :dead: Nowhere. Nothing. It's time to move on.  Hmmm. Okay, that doesn't tell me why you predict one (so much) higher than the other, if it has nothing to do with play counts. I just thought you had one good a reason.

:wub:  

- Ah yes, I knew you did and you did predict it a bit higher than I ranked it. But I love it a lot. ❤️ Yes it is and yay feeling the same on the comparison. ❤️ Thank you. I agree with all you agree saying here. ❤️ Yes! Yay. 😄 

- Yes, you sure have.... oh, it's about such important things. 😢 You're welcome. It's very meaningful, important, and her voice is so pretty. Yes, but then she sings the lyric saying "I'm thinking once I learn to grow right where I'm planted, maybe that's when life starts getting good" :wub:  So no more wishing for next thing, like in all those examples where people never felt better anyway. Yes, it is! The song was released in September.. and yeah the video came out a couple months later.  Hahah yay you remember. :giggle:  I have to ship them in this, but not in general (although I love their friendship, of course) YAYY those parts. Love it. ❤️  Ugh yes, but yes and thank you. ❤️  Oh? Interesting, because yeah it doesn't, so I wonder why you felt that.

- omggg. I was waiting to see your reaction to this. Wally missing Brett's first time in my Top 10. 😢  Ugh, I forgot to say something very important, so I added it in, but here: "And although this song was released in September 2018, it hit #1 on the charts in April 2019, which just shows how slow to rise country songs can be... and also how this song made its full impact in 2019. I heard this a ton on the radio and loved it every single time. :wub:"  So yeah, it was much bigger in 2019 and took its time to top the charts (and become his fourth #1 ❤️ ). I heard it lot on radio in the spring, and not that previous fall. The video was only released December 2018.  Ooh and he sang this when he appeared on The Bachelor too. Yes, thank you. YES and I alluded to this when we talked about Taki Taki. :wub: This one had an even larger jump.  LOL well I wanted to and that list was huge too.  OMG you saying that with the shouting. :lmao:  Thanks. It is, but yeah, glad you get the differences I explained too. Thank you.  Yep.  Yes it does... lol thank you. Yeah, I think "heaven" is correct, but I don't know. I originally heard it that way.  omg you repeating this with those specific lyrics, but yes. "This is all soo… wowzers for you." :dead: OMG okayyy. "I know you want to linger your lips on him and hold hands and all of that good stuff." :dead: But LOL from the first part to holding hands, which sounds soo much more innocent. Wowow. Yesss... of course. ❤️  lol well it's true. I don't know what to say about that. :/  I'm glad you're amused.  Yay! You're not surprised about that with Mercy? 😮  But yayy you understanding how this situation happens. 

- You did! 😄 "And danggg with you having all of these Avril songs on your list. I think 4, why was I fooled into thinking that first one was one of your top favorites?" Not this again. :dead:  I don't know how many favorites I have, but this is still my favorite. Yep it is here and always has been. Oooh I didn't know, but yeah that was my first time hearing it. I do really love it so much. It's so powerful. 😢 Aww yeah. I love the lyrics and everything of this. Keep my head above water. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I agree with all you're saying here too. Ah yeahh I do feel that way. It's just a lot of emotion.

6 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Nooo. I thought you just added it on to saying "oh snap." Hmmmm.

- Oh, I guess they were a month apart. I never really compared them directly for any particular reason. Well fine then. 😢

- Yes. I see. :(  What about for my list? :broken:  Well they were, but okay then. Yeah. 

- He wasn't 15 yesterday, but is now? Interesting.

- Yay. ❤️ Ah yeah, I know, but I am wary because of that. :haha: I have no idea. Oh, I don't know where that "a" came from. Blah, I don't know. That song is another favorite of mine from the album too, which I'm listening to for the second time right now, btw. :wub: Yes. But HQ is playing now. ❤️ 

Have you never before? :unsure: You didn't though. OMG this reaction. You're the one that said it. :dead: Nowhere. Nothing. It's time to move on.  Hmmm. Okay, that doesn't tell me why you predict one (so much) higher than the other, if it has nothing to do with play counts. I just thought you had one good a reason.

- Ah yes, I knew you did and you did predict it a bit higher than I ranked it. But I love it a lot. ❤️ Yes it is and yay feeling the same on the comparison. ❤️ Thank you. I agree with all you agree saying here. ❤️ Yes! Yay. 😄 

- Yes, you sure have.... oh, it's about such important things. 😢 You're welcome. It's very meaningful, important, and her voice is so pretty. Yes, but then she sings the lyric saying "I'm thinking once I learn to grow right where I'm planted, maybe that's when life starts getting good" :wub:  So no more wishing for next thing, like in all those examples where people never felt better anyway. Yes, it is! The song was released in September.. and yeah the video came out a couple months later.  Hahah yay you remember. :giggle:  I have to ship them in this, but not in general (although I love their friendship, of course) YAYY those parts. Love it. ❤️  Ugh yes, but yes and thank you. ❤️  Oh? Interesting, because yeah it doesn't, so I wonder why you felt that.

- omggg. I was waiting to see your reaction to this. Wally missing Brett's first time in my Top 10. 😢  Ugh, I forgot to say something very important, so I added it in, but here: "And although this song was released in September 2018, it hit #1 on the charts in April 2019, which just shows how slow to rise country songs can be... and also how this song made its full impact in 2019. I heard this a ton on the radio and loved it every single time. :wub:"  So yeah, it was much bigger in 2019 and took its time to top the charts (and become his fourth #1 ❤️ ). I heard it lot on radio in the spring, and not that previous fall. The video was only released December 2018.  Ooh and he sang this when he appeared on The Bachelor too. Yes, thank you. YES and I alluded to this when we talked about Taki Taki. :wub: This one had an even larger jump.  LOL well I wanted to and that list was huge too.  OMG you saying that with the shouting. :lmao:  Thanks. It is, but yeah, glad you get the differences I explained too. Thank you.  Yep.  Yes it does... lol thank you. Yeah, I think "heaven" is correct, but I don't know. I originally heard it that way.  omg you repeating this with those specific lyrics, but yes. "This is all soo… wowzers for you." :dead: OMG okayyy. "I know you want to linger your lips on him and hold hands and all of that good stuff." :dead: But LOL from the first part to holding hands, which sounds soo much more innocent. Wowow. Yesss... of course. ❤️  lol well it's true. I don't know what to say about that. :/  I'm glad you're amused.  Yay! You're not surprised about that with Mercy? 😮  But yayy you understanding how this situation happens. 

- You did! 😄 "And danggg with you having all of these Avril songs on your list. I think 4, why was I fooled into thinking that first one was one of your top favorites?" Not this again. :dead:  I don't know how many favorites I have, but this is still my favorite. Yep it is here and always has been. Oooh I didn't know, but yeah that was my first time hearing it. I do really love it so much. It's so powerful. 😢 Aww yeah. I love the lyrics and everything of this. Keep my head above water. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I agree with all you're saying here too. Ah yeahh I do feel that way. It's just a lot of emotion.

- Oooh loll yesss I was adding to the “Oh snap” saying - so you could say it as “Oh snaparonies.” :lmao:

- Ooh a month apart? Ooh, I thought it was on the same day, lmao. :dead: OK maybe because they were performed at the Billboard Music Awards? IDK now. :haha: Aww I’m sorry.

- Awww yeah. I love your list. ❤️ Mhmmm very true to all of this here. :Yes:

- Mhmmm. And the next day he’ll be 18. He keeps changing his age every day. :yes:

- ❤️ Oooh, ll I don’t know what to say now. :haha: It came from my keyboard, lol. 😛 Oooh which song are you talking about - listening to for the 2nd time here? 😮 Oooh awww ok yayy that’s good!

I’m sure i have but it’s been years since I got all 10 songs right. Ooh okay. LMAOOO WELL I am sorry  here. :dead: Omggg wait whattt? Nowhere nothing what? What are we moving on from? :dead: Oooh lol I don’t have any real strong reasons for any of my guesses. I just don’t hunk you would ave two Hunter songs in your Top 3. Now watch you prove me wrong and do so. :lmao:

❤️ 

- Mhmmm yesss I did. Aww yeah I know you love it a lot. ❤️ Yayyness to all of this here and loving the agreement we have with all of this.

- Lol whattt at “yess you sure have.” How do you know? :lmao: Oooh i know and agree that it is. Agree with you on all of this. Oooh, thanks for bringing this up and pointing that out there. Ahh that is interesting. Oooh ok wow, so the song came out later than when I thought. But I do remember the video coming out when it did. Lol I do. LMAOOO I seee and yeah I figured this. :haha: Yayyness. You’re welcome. I don’t know. I just wasn’t expecting the song to end when it did. :haha:

- LMAOOO omggg your opening sentence. I love this. :dead: Awww I’m so sorry. Oooh thanks for this info you added in from your post. But lmaoo yeah wow it’s still so crazy to me how slow the country carts move. :haha: Nice that this was his 4th #1 hit single too. 😮 Oooh I forgot he sang this on TB but ahhh I seee. Oh yess I remember this about Taki Taki too and tat was a really big jump too - but this is bigger of course. LOL I know. I love the shouting. :wub: Mhmmm I do. You’re welcome. Awww i understand. Lmaoooo I HAD to because omggg i am just imagining you hardcore fangirling to Brett singing those lyrics. :giggle: LOL was i lying in what i said though? Yeah that’s true. Mhmmm. omgggg, awwww i’m sorry. I am! Yeah, I’m not and I can’t really explain why. This situation happens a lot with me too.

- Yayy. LOLOL YESSS this again, because I was left thinking  Avril would only have that first song on here. :lmao: Hmm I wonder how many favorites you do have but yayy for HAW being your favorite. Yayy that is good. Ahhh okay, I seee. I’m glad you do and yess it is very powerful. ❤️ Loving all of this agreement here. Yesss, gotta keep that head above water for sure. Please do! ❤️ Loving all of our agreement as always. Ahhh for sure!

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Oooh loll yesss I was adding to the “Oh snap” saying - so you could say it as “Oh snaparonies.” :lmao:

- Ooh a month apart? Ooh, I thought it was on the same day, lmao. :dead: OK maybe because they were performed at the Billboard Music Awards? IDK now. :haha: Aww I’m sorry.

- Awww yeah. I love your list. ❤️ Mhmmm very true to all of this here. :Yes:

- Mhmmm. And the next day he’ll be 18. He keeps changing his age every day. :yes:

- ❤️ Oooh, ll I don’t know what to say now. :haha: It came from my keyboard, lol. 😛 Oooh which song are you talking about - listening to for the 2nd time here? 😮 Oooh awww ok yayy that’s good!

I’m sure i have but it’s been years since I got all 10 songs right. Ooh okay. LMAOOO WELL I am sorry  here. :dead: Omggg wait whattt? Nowhere nothing what? What are we moving on from? :dead: Oooh lol I don’t have any real strong reasons for any of my guesses. I just don’t hunk you would ave two Hunter songs in your Top 3. Now watch you prove me wrong and do so. :lmao:

- Lol whattt at “yess you sure have.” How do you know? :lmao: Oooh i know and agree that it is. Agree with you on all of this. Oooh, thanks for bringing this up and pointing that out there. Ahh that is interesting. Oooh ok wow, so the song came out later than when I thought. But I do remember the video coming out when it did. Lol I do. LMAOOO I seee and yeah I figured this. :haha: Yayyness. You’re welcome. I don’t know. I just wasn’t expecting the song to end when it did. :haha:

- LMAOOO omggg your opening sentence. I love this. :dead: Awww I’m so sorry. Oooh thanks for this info you added in from your post. But lmaoo yeah wow it’s still so crazy to me how slow the country carts move. :haha: Nice that this was his 4th #1 hit single too. 😮 Oooh I forgot he sang this on TB but ahhh I seee. Oh yess I remember this about Taki Taki too and tat was a really big jump too - but this is bigger of course. LOL I know. I love the shouting. :wub: Mhmmm I do. You’re welcome. Awww i understand. Lmaoooo I HAD to because omggg i am just imagining you hardcore fangirling to Brett singing those lyrics. :giggle: LOL was i lying in what i said though? Yeah that’s true. Mhmmm. omgggg, awwww i’m sorry. I am! Yeah, I’m not and I can’t really explain why. This situation happens a lot with me too.

- Yayy. LOLOL YESSS this again, because I was left thinking  Avril would only have that first song on here. :lmao: Hmm I wonder how many favorites you do have but yayy for HAW being your favorite. Yayy that is good. Ahhh okay, I seee. I’m glad you do and yess it is very powerful. ❤️ Loving all of this agreement here. Yesss, gotta keep that head above water for sure. Please do! ❤️ Loving all of our agreement as always. Ahhh for sure!

- Yeah, that's what I thought and not that you had picked this up somewhere. :haha: But I love it. 

- Yes.... ooh maybe, but not sure why that would make them so interchangeable, lol.

- ❤️ 

- I don't think he'll be 18.

- Okay. Well, it was my typo, so I don't think it came from your keyboard. lol I was listening to Kelsea's new album for the 2nd time and HQ was playing right then. But the song I was talking about that's one of my faves is Hole in the Bottle.

Aww.  lol okay. :lmao: Uhhh this whole thing about me bossing and controlling Hunter. :dead:  That is ahemm. Well oh. I see, but I just wondered why you predicted one song over the other. I would ask you this no matter which way you put them. 

- Because we talked about this with the video. You're welcome. Yeah. Haha. Hmm okay.

- My opening sentence was "omggg" :lmao: So sad. It's me and Brett's first time. 😢  Don't read into that.:dead: You're welcome! It is, but yes, I wanted to prove my point that this is more of a 2019 song, despite its fall 2018 release (and you know how this can often apply to even non-country songs) Yay! You shouldn't forget, because that's when you started planting him on the shows (Idol, Bachelor) to do things to me. :dead:  Yep but yep I knew this one would be bigger! You shouted "LOL A SWEETT LOVE SONG to you." :lmao: Yayyy. Oh gosh. I don't want you to imagine. :rofl: I didn't say you were lying.  But lol the hands lyric is "hold you in my hands", so not as kindergarten sounding as it was from your quote. :haha: lol thanks. Ooh, just curious that you seemed to already think I preferred Mercy. But yeah, it's interesting.

- BOY.  I said it was *a* standout from the album, which does not mean my #1 favorite. I don't know, but I shared them all on here and in the intermissions. Yes indeed. I need it to be. 😢  Yeah, but I mean me with a lot of emotion. 😢 

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me: I like this but most of her new stuff takes time to grow on me
9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good: I JUST heard this, it's good so far but it's still new to me. 

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight: nht

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water: I LOVE this, It's such a strong anthem.   

20 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Yeah, that's what I thought and not that you had picked this up somewhere. :haha: But I love it. 

- Yes.... ooh maybe, but not sure why that would make them so interchangeable, lol.

- ❤️ 

- I don't think he'll be 18.

- Okay. Well, it was my typo, so I don't think it came from your keyboard. lol I was listening to Kelsea's new album for the 2nd time and HQ was playing right then. But the song I was talking about that's one of my faves is Hole in the Bottle.

Aww.  lol okay. :lmao: Uhhh this whole thing about me bossing and controlling Hunter. :dead:  That is ahemm. Well oh. I see, but I just wondered why you predicted one song over the other. I would ask you this no matter which way you put them. 

- Because we talked about this with the video. You're welcome. Yeah. Haha. Hmm okay.

- My opening sentence was "omggg" :lmao: So sad. It's me and Brett's first time. 😢  Don't read into that.:dead: You're welcome! It is, but yes, I wanted to prove my point that this is more of a 2019 song, despite its fall 2018 release (and you know how this can often apply to even non-country songs) Yay! You shouldn't forget, because that's when you started planting him on the shows (Idol, Bachelor) to do things to me. :dead:  Yep but yep I knew this one would be bigger! You shouted "LOL A SWEETT LOVE SONG to you." :lmao: Yayyy. Oh gosh. I don't want you to imagine. :rofl: I didn't say you were lying.  But lol the hands lyric is "hold you in my hands", so not as kindergarten sounding as it was from your quote. :haha: lol thanks. Ooh, just curious that you seemed to already think I preferred Mercy. But yeah, it's interesting.

- BOY.  I said it was *a* standout from the album, which does not mean my #1 favorite. I don't know, but I shared them all on here and in the intermissions. Yes indeed. I need it to be. 😢  Yeah, but I mean me with a lot of emotion. 😢 

- Oooh alright. Omgg yayy I love that you love it though. :haha:

- Gahh yeah I don’t know why. It was just what I was thinking. :haha:

- Okay so he will be 15 then?

- Lol yeah this could be it, haha. Ooh awwww that’s really cool there and aww i love it when that happens. Ooh ok, Never heard that one of course.

You know it. :giggle: OOOH RIGHT all of this. You would love to boss and control Hunter….. in many places. :giggle: How is that ahem? Oh. ❤️ Ooh I understand but yeah I don’t have any specific reasoning.

- I know we did. Thanks. Awww okay to the rest of this.

- It sur was. :wub: Omggg LOL WHATTT? You and Brett’s first time for what? Whatcha trying to say? 😮 Thanks! Ooh ok I see and yeah since I don’t follow country songs releases and chart tuns, I wouldn’t have known, soo thanks for telling me this. And so true on the parenthesis comment. Oomggg you bringing this all up. :dead: OK I doooo remember him on those shows but I forgot about him singing this song there haaha. Ooh it certainly is for sure. Awww welll that’s what it is though. :wub:  Omggg but I want to. Ooh ok that’s good. Ooh lol I forgot what the actual lyrics were ut the rest of the lyrics were NOT kindergarten at all. No way. Aww you’re welcome. Oooh I don’t know. I just remember Mercy being really big and felt like that was the song to really make you love Brett?

- GIRL. Oooh ok but a standout yet you had 3 singles higher and a lot of album tracks on the intermission set. :haha: Mhmmm I know you did. Yep. Awww yes Denise. Omggg awww youuuu. You are free to express your emotion and know that you are loved and appreciated. :hug:

23 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me: I like this but most of her new stuff takes time to grow on me
9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good: I JUST heard this, it's good so far but it's still new to me. 

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight: nht

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water: I LOVE this, It's such a strong anthem.   

- Ah, I get that, although this one I loved pretty quickly. ❤️ 

- Oooh! Curious since it's been out awhile, but yay. 😮 

- :( 

- I completely agree. ❤️ 

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Okay so he will be 15 then?

You know it. :giggle: OOOH RIGHT all of this. You would love to boss and control Hunter….. in many places. :giggle: How is that ahem? Oh. ❤️ Ooh I understand but yeah I don’t have any specific reasoning.

- It sur was. :wub: Omggg LOL WHATTT? You and Brett’s first time for what? Whatcha trying to say? 😮 Thanks! Ooh ok I see and yeah since I don’t follow country songs releases and chart tuns, I wouldn’t have known, soo thanks for telling me this. And so true on the parenthesis comment. Oomggg you bringing this all up. :dead: OK I doooo remember him on those shows but I forgot about him singing this song there haaha. Ooh it certainly is for sure. Awww welll that’s what it is though. :wub:  Omggg but I want to. Ooh ok that’s good. Ooh lol I forgot what the actual lyrics were ut the rest of the lyrics were NOT kindergarten at all. No way. Aww you’re welcome. Oooh I don’t know. I just remember Mercy being really big and felt like that was the song to really make you love Brett?

- GIRL. Oooh ok but a standout yet you had 3 singles higher and a lot of album tracks on the intermission set. :haha: Mhmmm I know you did. Yep. Awww yes Denise. Omggg awww youuuu. You are free to express your emotion and know that you are loved and appreciated. :hug:

Sounds right.

lol. OMGG. Wallace. You need to stop. :dead:  You know how. Okay. 

- lol. LOL I was saying it's my first time with Brett... as in him ranking in my Top 10. But it could sound like something else. :dead:  Okay, you're welcome. Yes remember! And gah to the Idol appearance. lol okayy.  Yes... I know. Oooh interesting. 😮 I have to think about this. 

- Top 4 songs can be standouts. I don't know how I rank them with the intermission ones. Thank you. I am very emotional. Awww. 😢 That is so kind. :hug: 

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones

omg bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThis song resonated with me so much the very first time I listened to it and I absolutely loved it. It didn't take long for me to know it would rank as one of my top songs of the year. I love Gabby's voice and this is such an amazing and powerful love song. Ugh, I love everything about this. This song is perfect. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifIt's all about her then fiance, now husband, and of course we know who that is. :giggle: But it's all about his goodness and how she found herself a good one who is such a kind and wonderful person. It's like the ultimate diary entry and I think this is a wonderful engagement or wedding song as well, even if it is all one sided. :wub:  I want to dance to this at my wedding. :wub: "He's a phone call to his parents, he's a Bible by the bed" I love that. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif But I really love her vocals on the last part of the verse that goes: "He's solid and he's steady, like the Allegheny runs. He knows just where he's going and he's proud of where he's from" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif But THE CHORUS. IS. MY. LIFE. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThe power is so palpitating, along with her vocals, the lyrics... just everything. "A love me like he should one, like he wrote the book one, the kind you find when you don't even look one" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif All those lyrics get me. But omg it only gets me more as it goes on, if possible? "Anybody can be good once, but he's good all the time" I think that's actually my favorite line of the whole song. So good (no pun intended).  "He's one of the good ones and he's all mine" Awww. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThe second verse has some standout lyrics too though. Gosh, so much, but I love this part "You'll know him when you see him by the way he looks at me" That's just so cute.  And then she ends it with "I've known a couple bad ones but they all led me to him" which is also so bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I'm sure one of those bad ones inspired her other song, "I Hope", that's on here.  But omg wait I have another top favorite lyric... ahh shoot. But this in the bridge: "We should alllll find us oneeee They're out therrreee, minus oneee" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThat's so cute toooo. AHH. Why is this the lovey-est of love songs?  omg the way she sings the first part of chorus in her higher register after the bridge is sooo pretty. :wub:  I love that. And the end of the video is so adorable too. I'M IN LOVE WITH LOVE. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif

5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason

I know I said it earlier on my intermission, but since this is Hunter's first actual list appearance I'll say it more now... Alert the media. Call the press. Hunter has a song out that is actually over 3 minutes. Wow. I guess the pigs are flying now too. Anyway, this is such a bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif kind of song from him. It's emotional, sad, and... well I can hear it in his voice and melody too, not just the lyrics. That is the best kind of song. Ooh Hunter leaves that girl at the beginning of the video and hallelujah for that. But he looks so sad throughout this and I love the nature aspects of the video, specifically of him on the beach. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Love it. But wait, there's that shot of him with the hood on that I really like too. :giggle: But all the outfits are nice.  I see that plaid shirt. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif "It's been one of those days that I should get used to" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I am already weepy. "Is it freedom when the space that you want turns into a prison? Is it leaving if I can't move on and I'm stuck here looking for?" Wow. Those lyrics are so interesting.  But the thing he's looking for is.. "One good reason not to love you" Oh my. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI'm sure I could come up with some and help out.  Okay but for real, this is really emotional and I can imagine the difficult kind of feelings to go through something like this... where you can't move on from a relationship, let it go, or find a reason to fault the other person. But even if Hunter had a reason it wouldn't matter because he says: "One good reason wouldn't even be enough to..." MY FAVORITE though is: "... unpaint all of those pictures. There's no way to unremember. I'd love to just unlove you. I've tried to but I can't find one good reason" I love those lyrics and the way he sings them all soo much. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  Ahh I can't even explain. But then OMG the melody is so like airy on all the "one good reason" parts and I don't even know how to describe it. :omg:  It's like you're alone in a tunnel and hear just the echo of your own voice. That's how it makes me feel.  :omg: I guess that's appropriate since he's on his own both physically and emotionally. I love it so much and it hits me so hard in the feels. Ughh I could cry. The second chorus picks up a bit tempo wise, but it's still just as emotional. "I keep lying 'cause I wanna feel strong but I just feel stupid" This. line.  I relate and this has always stood out to me so much. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif But then the next part I love so much for how he sings it. I can't even explain: "And I'm dying, oh 'cause even if I found it what would I do with" Specifically how he sings "dyinggg" and the "what would I do with..." part. I don't know why or how. It's just a feeling. "And I do, relive regret and repeeeaaat" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifOh my poor Hunter. I love those word choices though. The bridge flows so nicely and I love his lower register there.  "Yeah, it's true, and I know it ain't good for me" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif"But I can't let go, give up and rewindddd" I have to just cry at every line one by one now. "If I could, I'd still be asking whyy" I love that so much too. But omg that "one good reason" part highlighted after the bridge is so pretty and I LOVE the background vocals that follow too where it sounds like he says "you can't find me" Ooh and I just saw him sitting in that room in front of some crosses in the video, which I love. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  Wow the way that "one good reason" part keeps repeating is kind of haunting, but in a way where I need to cry. Ooh and then he's back at the end with that girl... I'm kind of confused because from what he's said the song tells a post-breakup story, but the start and end of the video makes it seem like he can't find a reason to actually leave the relationship. Maybe he's trying to give it a double meaning so people can relate however they want. I don't know. I know how I will think of it, and I also know that I love Hunter and this song so much. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif It gets me in my feels so much every time I listen to it. This is where the list gets especially hard and I imagined most of the Top 5 as my #1 at some point during the year. 

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her

This song is a true BOP. The boppiest bop of bops.  I dare you to listen and not bop. Don't try me. It's really so catchy and I was obsessed with this from the second I heard it. SO. FUN. :bobo: But I am disturbed, utterly disturbed, by how little I heard this on the radio. I mean, did I ever even hear it?! I couldn't tell you. I heard the singles released before and after this one, and plenty of other Thomas songs on the radio a ton, but this one? Uh. I don't get it, considering the song is a true jam and so catchy. Somebody help me with that one. I see Wikipedia says it's certified gold and even ranked #1 on US Country Airplay.... :wtf: I mean YAY, but why was this not reflected where I live? Does my radio just hate this song? They need help. I never heard of any of the three songs in this set on radio, but it makes no sense when they constantly play all the other Thomas ones, and I don't hear this. Anyway, obviously I love this song. He is singing his wife praises, which is a good way to get bonus points. It's so catchy and groovy from the second it starts. "Don't even want the attention, but yeah, that's all that she's getting, her song is on and she's spinning around, yeah" :bobo: But then I love even more: "And those eyes can hypnotizeee, was designedddd to blow my mind" :bobo: BUT THEN THE CHORUS. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO. (!) --> LOOK WHAT GOD GAVE HER. HOW PERFECT HE MADE HER. SHE WALKS IN THE ROOOOOOM IT'S LIKE HE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS. THE WAY THAT SHE MOOOVES HOW COULD ANYBODY BLAME HER. I KNOW SHE'S GOT HATERS. BUT IT AIN'T HER FAULT. NO. LOOK WHAT GOD GAVE HER. :bobo:  I AM JAMMING FULL ON. WATCH ME. I especially love those "roooom" and "moooves" parts, but also the LOOK WHAT GOD GAVE HER and the music. Ugh so fun. :bobo:  omg and the video is so cute with Lauren (his wife) dancing with their little daughters. Aww. Look what God gave all of them! heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Love. I love this part before the second chorus: "Got a smile on her angel face, I know I'll never lose my faith" :bobo: The he says "lose my faith" is kind of hot. But losing your faith would not be. ETA: I do not remember saying those last two sentences. :dead:  But I'll leave it in. I am still over here jamming to the bridge now. "Every kiss, I could die, It's like the heavens opened wide, man, I swear I've seen the light" :bobo: CHORUS TIME. I can't stop. Someone's going to have to stop me. Good luck to you all. :bobo: The music is fire and I love his ad-libs here at the end too. Name a jammier song. I'll wait.

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones:
5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason:

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her:

And then there were three! :shock: 

15 hours ago, miss denise said:

Sounds right.

lol. OMGG. Wallace. You need to stop. :dead:  You know how. Okay. 

- lol. LOL I was saying it's my first time with Brett... as in him ranking in my Top 10. But it could sound like something else. :dead:  Okay, you're welcome. Yes remember! And gah to the Idol appearance. lol okayy.  Yes... I know. Oooh interesting. 😮 I have to think about this. 

- Top 4 songs can be standouts. I don't know how I rank them with the intermission ones. Thank you. I am very emotional. Awww. 😢 That is so kind. :hug: 

OMGGG. :dead:

Whatttt, Denise?? 😮 I am saying nothing bad here. 

- OMGGG LOL well you saying it like that sure makes it sound like something different before you complete the full sentence. :lmao: LOL Yessss it could. :lmao: I remember him on those shows yess, mhmm. OK! Ahhh ok that is good. ❤️ Veryy interesting for sure. Pleasee do and let me know what you fully decide. 😮

- True but it would be kinda rare for all the 4 singles to be standout tracks? If so then her team knows how to release the best songs as singles. :haha: Yeah ranking them amongst intermission songs - I wonder how they would compare. Mhmmm. omggg awww Denise. It will all be okay. :hug: Awww it’s kind but IT IS the truth! And the truth doesn’t hurt here. 😘

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: Omgg whoa this was one of my unsure guesses because I didn’t know this song would be on erhe as I think I saw it listed as a promo single? But glad it’s here or my prediction sake even tough I didn’t guess it anywhere this high. :haa: I heard this on Kim’s list for the first time but I an see how you would love this song and awww your love for it is cute. Aww nice at the backstory of the song and awww it’s a really nice and sweet song. Omgg awww at all of your engagement and wedding song comments, awww that is all rather sweet there. I like these parts you listed here and she sings it with a lot of heartfelt emotion here. Aww yeah I really like the chorus - it has a lot of power to it and sweet lyrics of course. Oooh omg I didn’t even think o fear other song of I Hope but ahh yeah wow those songs are the complete opposite with its subject matter. But aww yeah I am happy for Gay that those bad ones led her to her good one. :yes: omggg you calling this the lovey-est of songs. Aww your comments on the video is sweet too! But yeah it’s a really pretty song and I can get the appeal.

5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason: Oooh i knew Mr. Hunter would have to FINALLY show up on the main list at some point. :giggle: VERY impressive how he makes his first appearance here at #5 when he has two songs on here but pretty much only Hunter can do that. OMGG you with the Hunter having a song over 3 minutes. I feel like you’ve been saying this A LOT on this list now? :haha: But yay for that. Awww your comments on the sadness o fthe song…. which is very aww. :( OMGG you saying hallelujah at Hunter leaving the girl in the video. :dead: But glad you do enjoy the video. I am sure I first heard and saw this from you because who else would I hear new Hunter music from? 😛 Lol I love your comments on his outfits in the video too. :lmao: Awww yeah all of these lyrics are really sad and touching here and def so heartbreaking. :( i do really like the chorus. He sounds very nice there with the falsetto singing although it is all so sad - with the having a difficult time moving on from a relationship. So ugh def can be relatable. :( But liking all of these parts you are listing and yeah I get the airy feel of it too. Awww at how you could cry at this song and omggg awww at the feeling stupid song. YOU SHOULDN’T THOUGH. :( But ugh yeah these parts, and just everything is all so sad. :( The bridge  is really low-key and quiet but the way he builds up the song after that is really nice. Oooh wow at how the music video is conflicting from the meaning of the song. That confuses me too. Ooh the double meaning thing is interesting.

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her: Whoa I knew this song would be ranked high but didn’t see this at #4 high. 😮 OMGGG you out here with your bop comments and calling this song the boppiest bop of all bops. :dead: Ah I see…. and hmmm….. I will agree to disagree with you there. :ph34rwave: It’s not exactly my kind of bop but I love your love for this song and how it makes you bop though. Awww at how you were so obsessed with this song and how it’s so fun for you.. Omgg whoa whattt? I’m shocked you didn’t hear this mud on the radio because even I know this song and its popularity and knew it was a big hit. This is all so conflicting and confusing, as it seems the song was really popular. Baddd radio station there. And all so strange. Thomas has a nice voice and sounds good on this and yeah I can get how the song has a fun sound to it. Although when he performed on SNL, when LWGGH was quite brand new, his other song stood out even more to me as jammier. But this song is nice, fun and enjoyable. OMGGG YOU SHOUTING OUT this chorus is like whoa…. omg. :dead: I love your happiness and jamming so much here. :haha: Aww the parts with him and his daughters is really adorable haha And nice that he has his wife in this too. omgg yo calling his “lose my faith” line hot with how he sings it. :haha:  lol your comments on the two lines but yay you keep on jamming to the bridge. Aww this was a fun commentary to read from you.

Yayy Top 3 coming up! WAIT UP, did I actually guess all o these songs correctly? :dead: OK I don’t know…. I hope Ava Max’s Sweet But Psycho is in the Top 3, and that had to ave grown even more on you in 2019. Then there’s Hunter’s Heartbreak and Taylor’s Lover - the latter which I did predict would be in the Top 3 all along. Thinking Hunter or Taylor will be #1 here. OH WAIT NOOO… “10,000 Hours” from Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber got to be there. Ugh, so one of these songs misses out and thinking it will be Ava?

Ooh, I didn't know it was Gleb in Lauren's video. 😮 

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: This song is so sweet.  Ooooh, I never thought of this as a wedding song, now that I think of it it could work, 😮 
5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason: nht lol 

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her: Oooh, this is a BOP.:bobo:

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars): Only song from his album that I really liked was Cross Me. 

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human: I'll pass. 

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita: A lot of radio hits I don't care for but this is fun and catchy, even if it's overplayed.

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer): I don't really care for either the Chainsmokers of 5 Seconds of Summer, as a result I didn't care for this.

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself:  Dan and Shay have been on a roll with the great material ever since Tequila. Love this song, not as good as the aforementioned but it's up there. 

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie): I didn't expect to like this when I first heard it, bu it's definitely one of Taylor's better songs of this era.

Posted (edited)

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Never cared for this or their voices, unfortunately. 

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound: Much as I love Carrie, this is one of my least favorite songs on the album. I can understand why they went with it as it's a fun summer hit but I would've loved to hear Ghosts on the Stereo as a single instead. 

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young: A beautiful piano ballad from Thomas, I love. Like the Billy Joel comments too although I wonder hat song you could be thinking of. Shameless? Only the Good Die Young? 

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes: I got sick of it in 2018, but I don't mind hearing it again now. So energizing and Brendon sounds awesome. 
16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You: Not a huge standout track for me but I do like it, it's upbeat and sultry at the same time. 

Edited by ~Tom~

Posted (edited)

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: Slay! His voice and vibe reminds me so much of James Arthur. 

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: I liked High Hopes much better, this one is ok but style over substance for me. 

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: I generally am indifferent on Shawn's music but this is decent/catchy. 

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You: Yes, I love Lady Antebellum's ballads as well and am glad they made a smashing comeback this year, especially since I wasn't too fond of their last album. Such emotion and buildup here. 

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club: I do like this and it's cute/fun, but it feels like more of a club (🤭 ) song than a country song and I'm more of a traditionalist so I can't fully get behind this.  

Edited by ~Tom~

14 hours ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG. :dead:

Whatttt, Denise?? 😮 I am saying nothing bad here. 

- OMGGG LOL well you saying it like that sure makes it sound like something different before you complete the full sentence. :lmao: LOL Yessss it could. :lmao: I remember him on those shows yess, mhmm. OK! Ahhh ok that is good. ❤️ Veryy interesting for sure. Pleasee do and let me know what you fully decide. 😮

- True but it would be kinda rare for all the 4 singles to be standout tracks? If so then her team knows how to release the best songs as singles. :haha: Yeah ranking them amongst intermission songs - I wonder how they would compare. Mhmmm. omggg awww Denise. It will all be okay. :hug: Awww it’s kind but IT IS the truth! And the truth doesn’t hurt here. 😘

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: Omgg whoa this was one of my unsure guesses because I didn’t know this song would be on erhe as I think I saw it listed as a promo single? But glad it’s here or my prediction sake even tough I didn’t guess it anywhere this high. :haa: I heard this on Kim’s list for the first time but I an see how you would love this song and awww your love for it is cute. Aww nice at the backstory of the song and awww it’s a really nice and sweet song. Omgg awww at all of your engagement and wedding song comments, awww that is all rather sweet there. I like these parts you listed here and she sings it with a lot of heartfelt emotion here. Aww yeah I really like the chorus - it has a lot of power to it and sweet lyrics of course. Oooh omg I didn’t even think o fear other song of I Hope but ahh yeah wow those songs are the complete opposite with its subject matter. But aww yeah I am happy for Gay that those bad ones led her to her good one. :yes: omggg you calling this the lovey-est of songs. Aww your comments on the video is sweet too! But yeah it’s a really pretty song and I can get the appeal.

5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason: Oooh i knew Mr. Hunter would have to FINALLY show up on the main list at some point. :giggle: VERY impressive how he makes his first appearance here at #5 when he has two songs on here but pretty much only Hunter can do that. OMGG you with the Hunter having a song over 3 minutes. I feel like you’ve been saying this A LOT on this list now? :haha: But yay for that. Awww your comments on the sadness o fthe song…. which is very aww. :( OMGG you saying hallelujah at Hunter leaving the girl in the video. :dead: But glad you do enjoy the video. I am sure I first heard and saw this from you because who else would I hear new Hunter music from? 😛 Lol I love your comments on his outfits in the video too. :lmao: Awww yeah all of these lyrics are really sad and touching here and def so heartbreaking. :( i do really like the chorus. He sounds very nice there with the falsetto singing although it is all so sad - with the having a difficult time moving on from a relationship. So ugh def can be relatable. :( But liking all of these parts you are listing and yeah I get the airy feel of it too. Awww at how you could cry at this song and omggg awww at the feeling stupid song. YOU SHOULDN’T THOUGH. :( But ugh yeah these parts, and just everything is all so sad. :( The bridge  is really low-key and quiet but the way he builds up the song after that is really nice. Oooh wow at how the music video is conflicting from the meaning of the song. That confuses me too. Ooh the double meaning thing is interesting.

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her: Whoa I knew this song would be ranked high but didn’t see this at #4 high. 😮 OMGGG you out here with your bop comments and calling this song the boppiest bop of all bops. :dead: Ah I see…. and hmmm….. I will agree to disagree with you there. :ph34rwave: It’s not exactly my kind of bop but I love your love for this song and how it makes you bop though. Awww at how you were so obsessed with this song and how it’s so fun for you.. Omgg whoa whattt? I’m shocked you didn’t hear this mud on the radio because even I know this song and its popularity and knew it was a big hit. This is all so conflicting and confusing, as it seems the song was really popular. Baddd radio station there. And all so strange. Thomas has a nice voice and sounds good on this and yeah I can get how the song has a fun sound to it. Although when he performed on SNL, when LWGGH was quite brand new, his other song stood out even more to me as jammier. But this song is nice, fun and enjoyable. OMGGG YOU SHOUTING OUT this chorus is like whoa…. omg. :dead: I love your happiness and jamming so much here. :haha: Aww the parts with him and his daughters is really adorable haha And nice that he has his wife in this too. omgg yo calling his “lose my faith” line hot with how he sings it. :haha:  lol your comments on the two lines but yay you keep on jamming to the bridge. Aww this was a fun commentary to read from you.

Yayy Top 3 coming up! WAIT UP, did I actually guess all o these songs correctly? :dead: OK I don’t know…. I hope Ava Max’s Sweet But Psycho is in the Top 3, and that had to ave grown even more on you in 2019. Then there’s Hunter’s Heartbreak and Taylor’s Lover - the latter which I did predict would be in the Top 3 all along. Thinking Hunter or Taylor will be #1 here. OH WAIT NOOO… “10,000 Hours” from Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber got to be there. Ugh, so one of these songs misses out and thinking it will be Ava?

Boy, you know what you said.

- I know. :lmao: And then I could say that I've done it many times with Hunter. :dead:  Let's move on. Good. Ah I don't know because I loved all his singles before that too. That may have been my favorite one, but I was already a fan? So hmm. Oh, but it’s Brett’s birthday today. ❤️ :party:  

- OMG. A lot of songs can stand out to me. I just liked a lot of that album, and that's what it is. Aww. :hug: 

- Yes, I know. A promo single? 😐 I cannot deal. It has a video though. Ughhh. I know you didn't, but I knew soon after I heard this that it would rank this high. It's so full of love and everything I want. :wub:  Yes, indeed. I'm glad you think so. They sure are. "But aww yeah I am happy for Gay that those bad ones led her to her good one. " What happened to the B's in her name? :dead:  Ah it is and yay.

- "Mr. Hunter" :giggle:   But of course. I know! :wub: What a high first appearance. "pretty much only Hunter can do that." :wub: Ugh okay, but I wrote the comments for this before the intermission ones and I wanted to keep them. Yeah. LOL. :dead:  I... regret nothing. Thank you. Mhmm you sure did. :wub: lol thanks. Aw yeah. I'm so glad you like, although it is sad, but beautiful. ❤️  Yay! Thank you. I feel stupid a lot though. 😢 Ooooh I love the bridge. Yeah, I don't know except for what I thought of.

- Mhmmm I KNOW and you were all "Feel like Thomas’ song will be on the lower end." and I was all... orly (in my head).  Yessss! Ugh. Why can't you let me be? 😢  It's sooo darn catchy and feel good. I thought we talked about this with the radio. I don't get it. I guess it was just my radio. Yayy. I know this with those songs. :( I wanted to shout and make you believe. I love it so much.  It is cute. I literally do not remember having that thought at all, but I figured you'd like it. I will and thanks. 😢 

cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif

On 3/23/2020 at 10:21 AM, FunkyFrankie said:

Ooh, I didn't know it was Gleb in Lauren's video. 😮 

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: This song is so sweet.  Ooooh, I never thought of this as a wedding song, now that I think of it it could work, 😮 
5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason: nht lol 

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her: Oooh, this is a BOP.:bobo:

Yes, he is. Love that. ❤️

- It is. :wub: Yes, it's all about finding true love, so it's perfect.

- Agree! :bobo: 

• Like 1

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me: I like this, it's pretty powerful but I feel it could've had even more impact with a stronger singer like Demi singing it. 
9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good: Really like this one as well, Lauren has grown so much since her Idol days. I kind of think of it as a sequel to Doin' Fine.

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight: Wow, a #150 jump is really impressive. Well deserved though, the emotion and buildup to an uptempo in the second half is great. Not as good as Mercy or a couple of his others but still good. 

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water: Along with Michelle Branch, Avril is my favorite old-school pop-rock girl. Even though this is 2018, I absolutely love it. ❤️ 

23 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars): Only song from his album that I really liked was Cross Me. 

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human: I'll pass. 

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita: A lot of radio hits I don't care for but this is fun and catchy, even if it's overplayed.

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer): I don't really care for either the Chainsmokers of 5 Seconds of Summer, as a result I didn't care for this.

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself:  Dan and Shay have been on a roll with the great material ever since Tequila. Love this song, not as good as the aforementioned but it's up there. 

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie): I didn't expect to like this when I first heard it, bu it's definitely one of Taylor's better songs of this era.

- Okay, glad you like this! 

- They've been on a roll for me since day one, but yay. ❤️ Yes, I agree!

- Oh yay, nice to hear since so many people turned on this song as soon as YNTCD came out.

23 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Never cared for this or their voices, unfortunately. 

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound: Much as I love Carrie, this is one of my least favorite songs on the album. I can understand why they went with it as it's a fun summer hit but I would've loved to hear Ghosts on the Stereo as a single instead. 

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young: A beautiful piano ballad from Thomas, I love. Like the Billy Joel comments too although I wonder hat song you could be thinking of. Shameless? Only the Good Die Young? 

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes: I got sick of it in 2018, but I don't mind hearing it again now. So energizing and Brendon sounds awesome. 
16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You: Not a huge standout track for me but I do like it, it's upbeat and sultry at the same time. 

- Okay. :(

- Yeah, I knew that. :( I much prefer this one, but Carrie is always great. ❤️ 

- Yayy. :wub: I have no idea, just something about the song made me think that. :haha: 

- Oh, well yay for a turn for the better! :haha: I agree. 

- Aww, but yes I agree. :bobo: 

22 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: Slay! His voice and vibe reminds me so much of James Arthur. 

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: I liked High Hopes much better, this one is ok but style over substance for me. 

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: I generally am indifferent on Shawn's music but this is decent/catchy. 

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You: Yes, I love Lady Antebellum's ballads as well and am glad they made a smashing comeback this year, especially since I wasn't too fond of their last album. Such emotion and buildup here. 

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club: I do like this and it's cute/fun, but it feels like more of a club (🤭 ) song than a country song and I'm more of a traditionalist so I can't fully get behind this.  

- Yay! 😄 I agree.  

- Ahh, I see. 

- Aww but at least you somewhat like this! 

- Same. :wub: 

- Oooo okay. Maybe it was intended to be ~club~ sounding. I love it regardless. :bobo: 

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me: I like this, it's pretty powerful but I feel it could've had even more impact with a stronger singer like Demi singing it. 
9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good: Really like this one as well, Lauren has grown so much since her Idol days. I kind of think of it as a sequel to Doin' Fine.

8. Brett Young - Here Tonight: Wow, a #150 jump is really impressive. Well deserved though, the emotion and buildup to an uptempo in the second half is great. Not as good as Mercy or a couple of his others but still good. 

7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water: Along with Michelle Branch, Avril is my favorite old-school pop-rock girl. Even though this is 2018, I absolutely love it. ❤️ 

- Ah, I see. I never thought that, but Demi would sound amazing on it. 

- Yay. ❤️  Ooh never thought of this either regarding a sequel, but interesting. 😮  

- It is! 😄  I'm glad you think so. ❤️ I love Mercy. ❤️ 

- Aww I loved (and still love) so many of their songs back in the day. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 I only barely heard this song in 2018, so it is much more 2019 for me. :P 

23 hours ago, miss denise said:

Boy, you know what you said.

- I know. :lmao: And then I could say that I've done it many times with Hunter. :dead:  Let's move on. Good. Ah I don't know because I loved all his singles before that too. That may have been my favorite one, but I was already a fan? So hmm. Oh, but it’s Brett’s birthday today. ❤️ :party:  

- OMG. A lot of songs can stand out to me. I just liked a lot of that album, and that's what it is. Aww. :hug: 

- Yes, I know. A promo single? 😐 I cannot deal. It has a video though. Ughhh. I know you didn't, but I knew soon after I heard this that it would rank this high. It's so full of love and everything I want. :wub:  Yes, indeed. I'm glad you think so. They sure are. "But aww yeah I am happy for Gay that those bad ones led her to her good one. " What happened to the B's in her name? :dead:  Ah it is and yay.

- "Mr. Hunter" :giggle:   But of course. I know! :wub: What a high first appearance. "pretty much only Hunter can do that." :wub: Ugh okay, but I wrote the comments for this before the intermission ones and I wanted to keep them. Yeah. LOL. :dead:  I... regret nothing. Thank you. Mhmm you sure did. :wub: lol thanks. Aw yeah. I'm so glad you like, although it is sad, but beautiful. ❤️  Yay! Thank you. I feel stupid a lot though. 😢 Ooooh I love the bridge. Yeah, I don't know except for what I thought of.

- Mhmmm I KNOW and you were all "Feel like Thomas’ song will be on the lower end." and I was all... orly (in my head).  Yessss! Ugh. Why can't you let me be? 😢  It's sooo darn catchy and feel good. I thought we talked about this with the radio. I don't get it. I guess it was just my radio. Yayy. I know this with those songs. :( I wanted to shout and make you believe. I love it so much.  It is cute. I literally do not remember having that thought at all, but I figured you'd like it. I will and thanks. 😢 

cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif

Wait, what did you say? 😘

- LOL Yesss. :haha: OMGGG yesss you could have. You’ve done it with Hunterr pretty much every year. :giggle: I don’t want to. 😮 Ooh wow…. really? There wasn’t a single of his you haven’t loved 😮 Ooh hmmm ok. Well I just know that was a big song and felt you loved that one most. Omg it is? Happy birthday to Brett. How old is he now

- I guess so but still I was thinking so differently. :lmao: That you do. Awww. ❤️

- Yeah that was what I saw on her wiki page when looking through her singles. I know it does. Ahhhh ok i understand. And awww yess it is. Yay and I do. OMGGG LMAOOO me here. Ugh I thought you knew my b’s were bad on my keyboard and ugh they didn’t come through here. Sadness.

- That is who he is. Mhmmmm I know. :giggle: I feel like Hunter makes most of his first appearances in your Top 10 (or Top 20), so yeah this is true haha. Oooh okay that’s fair. omggg you. Exactly, you shouldn’t regret anything at all. You’re welcome. Yesss! Awwww yess I do like. You’re welcome. Awww nooo Denisey, but you shouldn’t feel stupid. When in fact you are VERY intelligent. I know this and you should too. ❤️ Yay glad you do. Hmmm.

- LMAOOOO your reaction to my comments. Yeah i usually see his songs in the lower half of your Top 10, so this #4  ranking surprised me. Omggg whattt? I am totally letting you be you. You are always you, and that’s how i want it. ❤️ I understand. Ooooh I forgot we discussed this but yeah that sounds about right. Ugh what does your station have against this song? Especially as they played other songs from him? Awww yeah i know. :( Omggg I know you did. I 100% believe…. don’t you worry! Awww yayy I am glad you do. Lmaooo that’s funny but yess I do like that. :haha: Yayy!! ❤️

Uh-oh, you got me shooketh.