Carrie Underwood Fan Thread

Steven_

I'm so obsessed with 'Hallelujah' but really the whole Christmas record. ❤️ Something about that song just screams happy and joyful and that everything somehow is going to be okay. Maybe just what's going on in my life at the moment, but yeah. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'm so obsessed with 'Hallelujah' but really the whole Christmas record. ❤️ Something about that song just screams happy and joyful and that everything somehow is going to be okay. Maybe just what's going on in my life at the moment, but yeah. 

:hug: 

I agree there is a such an uplifting and comforting feel with this song. ❤️ 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Did anyone else watch her Christmas special on HBO Max? :santahappy: 

Not yet. 😢  I was considering getting the free trial to stream it, but now I find out they no longer offer one. :dead: 

I see HBO Max has a limited time deal of 20% off for 6 months if you pay it all upfront, so I am going to do this (and am mentioning it in case anyone else is interested :haha: )

So yay, now can watch the special soon! 🎅 

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

Not yet. 😢  I was considering getting the free trial to stream it, but now I find out they no longer offer one. :dead: 

I see HBO Max has a limited time deal of 20% off for 6 months if you pay it all upfront, so I am going to do this (and am mentioning it in case anyone else is interested :haha: )

So yay, now can watch the special soon! 🎅 

I was also going to get a free trial, but I ended up signing up too. :lolwave: