Carrie Underwood Fan Thread

Steven_

On 9/24/2020 at 5:20 PM, Steven_ said:

Fan club members got first listen to the album early this morning. :music: 

“Sweet Baby Jesus” is my favorite track after a first listen. And “The Little Drummer Boy” is really cute with Carrie’s son Isaiah being featured.

I can't wait to hear them all. :wub: 

On 9/25/2020 at 12:05 PM, Steven_ said:

Carrie did a Q&A on Instagram Live today. ^_^

Thanks for sharing! Going to save this to watch later. ❤️ 

• 4 weeks later...

Carrie Underwood is just such a gift to this world and she has a great voice. She really goes all out with her performances. I really want to hear more music from her and think it would be cool if she got to do songs with any of these artists in the future: Gabby Barrett, Kelly Clarkson, Kelsea Ballerini, Taylor Swift, Stevie Nicks, Loretta Lynn, Sheryl Crow, Gwen Stefani, P!nk, Chris Stapleton, Luke Bryan, Ed Sheeran, Justin Timberlake, Dan + Shay and Flo Rida.

• 3 weeks later...

“My Gift: A Christmas Special From Carrie Underwood” To Debut December 3 On HBO Max

On Thursday, December 3, HBO Max is spreading holiday cheer with the debut of Carrie’s new music special “My Gift: A Christmas Special From Carrie Underwood.” In the Max Original, Carrie performs a combination of beloved traditional favorites celebrating the joy and hopefulness of the holiday, as well as new original material from her first-ever full-length Christmas album My Gift. On the special, she is accompanied by her band, as well as a live orchestra and choir, conducted by Carrie’s longtime friend, Emmy® Award-winning musical director Rickey Minor.

The special features many heartfelt moments and performances, including a duet with John Legend, singing “Hallelujah,” an original song he co-wrote with Toby Gad, which appears on My Gift. Viewers will also get an inside look behind the scenes of Underwood recording “Little Drummer Boy” with her five-year-old son Isaiah.

“My Gift: A Christmas Special From Carrie Underwood” will be available to stream starting Thursday, December 3 on HBO Max.

CARRIE-UNDERWOOD-Key-Art-Final-11.16.20-

Source