The Voice 17 ● Live Finale Winner Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so contradictive, I can't even.. :wacko:

Ricky played guitar, piano, delivering solid vocals, working the stage = generic, he came 2nd just because he's TB

Jake exists = he did earn it. :whistling:

It's too bad we'll never see into that alternative universe where Jake is on Team Blake and Rodney is criticizing him for being generic and only making it far because of the team he's on.

if it wasn't for the terrible format last year, kelly might have gone 4/4 winners tbh

Ooh wow, that is very possible. :o

Kelly is catching Blake fast she is undefeated in finales

Amazing! :omg:

I just came in to say I am disappointed, but what else is new?

I know winning isn't everything, but ugh.

And I'll probably end up watching the next season, and the next, and the next...

Yep, same. :haha:

We were on a run for a while but alas its over

Oooh, yeah it was going to come to an end at some point. :haha:

You gotta give credits to Kelly, she's doing the job, winning 3 of 4 seasons while Adam won 3 of 16, and 2 of that with country artists, you could even say that she's doing a more competent job than Blake with country artists, John also did a good job and Blake still good as always, only Gwen that seems like didnt improved at all, her biggest problem is always dropping the ball in the semi or finals, Rose closed the finals with a underwhelming song when she could had "that" moment with a better song, but well, overall this season was a big improvement compared to the last ones and one the most solid final 4, curious for S18 with Nick Jonas (Joe wasnt bad on Australia)

Edited by Shinuki

Meanwhile, this show continues its consistent record of being useless to its alums.

Of all the performances from the finale, guess which one has NOT been uploaded to YouTube?

Couldn't find Maelyn's cover, wondered why. :ermm: Alrighty then

Do you live in his area? If so, which one?

He's from Mass and Ricky is also from there. He mentioned Boston metro area as him home, so the news must be located out of the Boston area.

Oops, just saw these posts now but this would be correct! :yes:

Our local NBC news stations go crazy over MA contestants that are on The Voice. They did the same thing with Brynn and had a few stories on her/her hometown and school during her season on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Meanwhile, this show continues its consistent record of being useless to its alums.

Of all the performances from the finale, guess which one has NOT been uploaded to YouTube?

Yikes. :dead:

The Voice cares more for Idol alums than The Voice alums. :dead:

I wasn't but I just watched it now and it was so beautiful! :wub: Gracee reminding everyone on how robbed she was.

I knew you would love that performance. :teehee:

It was pre recorded. I wasn't hating I liked it but it was weird that it wasn't actually live.

I feel like this is something that happens on a number of live finale results shows? Like a few guest performances are pre-recorded in a way that the average viewer wouldn't notice.

Why are people being rude to Dua saying her performance wasn’t live? I saw her performance on tv on the LIVE finale results show

Every “live” finale has pre-recorded segments and performances. That’s generally due to time conflicts or production logistics.

BTS were quite obviously pre-recorded last season since pictures of them at Universal leaked several weeks before the finale.

I feel like this is something that happens on a number of live finale results shows? Like a few guest performances are pre-recorded in a way that the average viewer wouldn't notice.

Yeah maybe she was busy during finale night Idk. I saw her post on IG before the show that she just performed on the voice so I knew it wasn't gonna be live but they did their best to make it look live at least.