The Voice 17 ● Live Finale Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the worst finale ever imo

This post is so biased I love it, not any teens on the finale am I right :icecream:

Come on, whenever I don't have a snowflake on a finale (and that happens all the time lol) I can still review that finale based on facts. This is far from being one of the worst finale

edit: if you're talking about song choices I'll close my mouth right now!

Edited by fredcr123

The Gwen & Rose Show!!!!!!! :wub: LOVED IT! Harmonies were on point. Great song penned by Gwen. Like the original, but LOVED it so much more as a duet by these two. Rose was so extra on this, loved all the playful bits. Coach/contestant chemistry was off the chain! Win or lose, Rose is enjoying herself big time, and it's infectious.

"Wintersong" was also very good, even if Jake was a tad flat on a couple of notes. But nothing that takes too much away from a very good performance of an exquisite song.

These were the best two duets of the night.

This post is so biased I love it, not any teens on the finale am I right :icecream:

Come on, whenever I don't have a snowflake on a finale (and that happens all the time lol) I can still review that finale based on facts. This is far from being one of the worst finale

THIS.