• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My army of blondes is doing well so far :thumbs:

Emma vs Zorah
Pretty even battle. Zorah was great but I prefer Emma's indie style here.

Fleur vs Thysa
Queen Fleur :wub:

Jantien vs Sophia
lol, no question. Sophia destroyed the other girl , she's so talented :wub:

Daphne vs Sanne
Daphne flopped here, the other girl wasn't particularly good but it was enough to beat Daphne's poor performance. :(

Marlon vs Robin
Robin's got soul and great stage presence, definitely a new addition to my team. :thumbs:

Julia vs Stef
The robbery of the season. Julia is miles ahead of that below average pop guy; the only thing she's lacking is confidence. Too bad these coaches are so basic. :rolleyes:

Edited by echoap

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, indii said:

Been following this season pretty sporadically, but just saw an article that one of the contestants that made the lives was a registered sex offender in America 😬

https://www.courierpress.com/story/news/2020/02/13/the-voice-holland-teacher-sex-offender-jordan-lee-mcguire-evansville-indiana/4751092002/

And he talked about it on the show... wow.

Absolutely nothing that he says to defend himself sounds even remotely sane. I got creeper vibes from him from the beginning but I guess now we know why.

How did In the hell did he get a job as a teacher after this? He would have been 20 years old, so I’m assuming the teaching job came after this incident. 

In October 2007, he was charged with criminal sexual assault in Saline County, Illinois, according to Courier & Press archives. Two years later, he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery and was sentenced to two years probation and fined $11,840.

Can you all believe they advanced that creep over Queen Fleur? Tragic coaches :rolleyes:

Anyways, at this point I think it's clear that Sophie, Kes and Emma are the top 3 contenders. And for a reason beyond me, Ayoub is still in the competition as well. 

One of these females is gonna win and I'll be happy with any result, but I tend to root for singer-songwriters so Sophia is my favorite here. :thumbs:

Edited by echoap

Here are the Google trend performance peaks for the 4 who got the PV. I doubt it means much, but Ayoub has the big lead here, followed by Emma. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=NL&q=Emma Boertien,Sophia Kruithof,Kes van den Broek,Ayoub Maach

I haven't been paying much attention, and don't care who wins, but I think Emma gained so much momentum with her blind, and now she's demonstrated that she wasn't dependent on autotune.....I'm going to predict she takes it.

• 2 weeks later...

CONGRATS TO QUEEN SOPHIA ON HER WELL DESERVED WIN! :wub: :ohyeah:

"Alaska" (Original, written by herself) 

"Lost Without You" (Celebrity Duet) 

"Vincent" (Reprise Song) 

Shockingly enough, three members of my 'army of blondes' made it to the Finale, so I guess it was a really good season overall lol. :haha:

Lots of talent this season, but Sophia was just too much, a mix of Eva Cassidy and Adele. I forgot to post her knockout, but it probably was the performance that propelled her frontrunner status. Here's the video :wub::