Television Shows Rankdown

Disney wanting the Lizzie McGuire reboot to be more “kid-friendly” when a large portion of its audience would be those who watched the original series when it first aired and are now the age Lizzie would be in the reboot is what gets me.

It’s sad though. :( A lot of people were excited for the reboot.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *Wallace

• Steven_

• Elliott

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm officially back and settled into my home after two weeks of being in the hospital.

Thank you to everyone who reached out during this difficult family time. ❤️ My mom was released from the hospital this evening and I'm staying with her as much as possible. I am so happy she's home an

I'll be taking a break from IDF today. A body has been found. I love you all. ❤️ Please tell your family and friends that. You never know what could happen to anyone of us. I love you, Naya. You did

Posted Images

Just now, *Amanda said:

Disney wanting the Lizzie McGuire reboot to be more “kid-friendly” when a large portion of its audience would be those who watched the original series when it first aired and are now the age Lizzie would be in the reboot is what gets me.

Well they ruined the BMW spin-off so I'm not surprised they tried to do the same with Lizzie.

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah I definitely would have watched the more adult orientated Lizzy McGuire show but not the trash that Disney wanted.

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Democratic National Convention Dnc GIF by Election 2016

The show should have reflected the audience that grew up with it. SHAME ON YOU DISNEY. :mad:

My friend is over tonight and we’re drinking wine and watching my DVDs of The Mole (because, duh I have The Mole on DVD), and I’m still sad I didn’t fight harder for it bc it is peak early reality tv :haha:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

My friend is over tonight and we’re drinking wine and watching my DVDs of The Mole (because, duh I have The Mole on DVD), and I’m still sad I didn’t fight harder for it bc it is peak early reality tv :haha:

The Mole is what made me a Kathy Griffin stan :wub:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Only here because I spotted this post on the front page but YES. ❤️❤️ 

I'm so sad The Mole wasn't successful. :( Other than TAR it's the only reality competition I got into (well unless you count Idol, I guess).

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Omg, yes! We’re watching the non-celebrity version now, but I also have the celebrity one on DVD too!

her commentary is THE BEST! :haha:

4 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I'm so sad The Mole wasn't successful. :( Other than TAR it's the only reality competition I got into (well unless you count Idol, I guess).

I’ve always said it’s the only one I’d ever consider actually doing! If some day it comes back, I will apply :haha:

Edited by ~*8Kay8*~
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I’ve always said it’s the only one I’d ever consider actually doing! If some day it comes back, I will apply :haha:

I was excited when I started The Circle because I assumed the catfishes succeeding in fooling the others was a part of the game ala The Mole. Still, it's different enough from regular popularity contests to keep my interest for now (which is why I never got into Survivor or Big Brother).

23 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

It actually did REALLY well in its first season. Unfortunately the second season started right before 9/11 so they stopped airing it a few episodes in until the following summer. By the point, I think people had mostly forgotten about it (and in one of the episodes, the clue for the audience literally spoiled the mole so that probably ruined it.)

The two celebrity seasons were fun ❤️ Even if they involved Stephen B*ldwin.

Though the fifth season they did during the writer’s strike was also successful, but ABC - for whatever reason - decided not to do any more seasons. 💔 

24 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It actually did REALLY well in its first season. Unfortunately the second season started right before 9/11 so they stopped airing it a few episodes in until the following summer. By the point, I think people had mostly forgotten about it (and in one of the episodes, the clue for the audience literally spoiled the mole so that probably ruined it.)

The two celebrity seasons were fun ❤️ Even if they involved Stephen B*ldwin.

Though the fifth season they did during the writer’s strike was also successful, but ABC - for whatever reason - decided not to do any more seasons. 💔 

My favorite part of season 1 is how natural all of these people were... they 100% feel like actual people and not tv people. Also Anderson’s interactions with the contestants was so genuine. 

I love watching all of the other seasons on YouTube. The celebrity ones were GOLD too. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Kate Winslet’s really turning me into a fan thanks to Mare of Easttown. Never thought I’d see the day

Angry New York GIF

I love to see it ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...

@ 30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt fans, Tina Fey’s new show on Peacock Girls5Eva is absolutely brilliant. You must check it out if you’re a fan of those shows (Renee Elise Goldsberry’s character is, like, the second coming of Jenna Maroney it’s amazing :wub:)

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

@ 30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt fans, Tina Fey’s new show on Peacock Girls5Eva is absolutely brilliant. You must check it out if you’re a fan of those shows (Renee Elise Goldsberry’s character is, like, the second coming of Jenna Maroney it’s amazing :wub:)

But will it have another character who is a Beyoncé stan that does a Beyoncé tribute for their entire plot in an episode only for Supposed Beyoncé Stan @*Wallaceto still go after the show?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I love Jenna Maroney.  Where can I watch?

54 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It’ll be available in June in Canada so I’ll probably going to wait til then! 

• Like 1