idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

Lea's deleted her social media (or at least her Twitter, idk if she still has her Instagram up) after people starting spamming all of her posts telling her that it should've been her instead of Naya. Christ.

So gross! A lot of the cast are getting comments on social media asking why they haven't publicly commented on the matter. It's a real shame that they aren't given the opportunity to deal with this privately.

I saw that, too. I don't get what statement they're wanting considering the police haven't made an official declaration yet, the police are still searching, and the cast themselves are all clearly grieving.

Stan culture is the worst.

All this well she is pregnant too. I get the backlash for the other stuff but THIS is too far.

• Like 1

I saw that. Being upset about Naya going missing does not give you the right to bully her cast members and friends who are clearly very affected by this and choosing to grieve quietly. Yet another example of stans being the absolute worst.

I do think Amber Riley had a great tweet in response to how the stans are acting:

• Like 2

"No one owes anyone online a performance of grief." - Amber Riley

200.gif

A perfect response from Amber and a perfect response for future tragedies. Not tweeting doesn't mean someone does not care or that it's not on their mind. Things are done privately and it's no ones right to be privy to info.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Amber truly is a class act. I know the scenarios are not comparable at all, but the way she voiced herself during the controversy last month, and also this current tragedy, is a great example for how people should act and grow, particularly with how they use their own voices and on social media.

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Amber truly is a class act. I know the scenarios are not comparable at all, but the way she voiced herself during the controversy last month, and also this current tragedy, is a great example for how people should act and grow, particularly with how they use their own voices and on social media.

amber riley praise GIF

You are absolutely right. And even though they are not comparable how someone handles themselves no matter the situation is indicative of their character and Amber has shown nothing but CLASS. ❤️

• Like 2

I'll be taking a break from IDF today. A body has been found. :( I love you all. ❤️ Please tell your family and friends that. You never know what could happen to anyone of us. :( I love you, Naya. You didn't deserve this. 💔 Fly high, angel. 😢

• Sad 7

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'll be taking a break from IDF today. A body has been found. :( I love you all. ❤️ Please tell your family and friends that. You never know what could happen to anyone of us. :( I love you, Naya. You didn't deserve this. 💔 Fly high, angel. 😢

Same here - I’m heartbroken. And found on the day Cory died 😭

• Sad 1

I hate TMZ, but they’re reporting it’s her. :(

So devastating and heartbreaking. 😢 :broken: 

I never watched much Glee, but I've been checking in here and feared we'd get this news eventually. Heartbreaking especially since two others from Glee are already dead. 💔 

Posted (edited)

This sucks, but we all knew it was the likely outcome.  She was my favorite actress on Glee.  😢 

Edited by Solaris

Posted (edited)

naya-rivera-glow-magazine-ftr.jpg?w=600

If anyone is interested and has time, I had an idea to do a rankdown of all the Glee performances. I don't have time to run it, but would definitely participate as a ranker.

Edited by JC
  • Like 2

If anybody wants a game ran for Glee or something fun in commemoration, let me know. I have the time to do it and I am not invested, so this would give all you actual fans an opportunity to participate. 

• Like 2

Sorry to all her fans :hug:. So scary, I feel so much for her friends/family/fans.

• Like 1

Heartbroken :broken: I watched Glee religiously even in the later seasons when the show wasn’t as good and I love Naya/Santana.

I would join in on a Glee Rankdown of any kind. :yes: 

• Like 1

I would also be willing to join in :yes: Would be a lovely way to commemorate Cory and Naya, and their performances on the show ❤️ 

It's always been talked about in some Glee performance Rankdown awhile back. There is a lot of interest in it for sure. It would be nice to have it in tribute of the Glee stars we have lost.

ANd like many others on here, Naya/Santana was one of my very favorite actresses and characters on there. :broken:

Rumour Has It / Someone Like You mash-up for the win tbh.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Rumour Has It / Someone Like You mash-up for the win tbh.

This has to be up there too :wub: (truthfully anything that involves Mercedes/Santana - instant pass to the final imo)

Brittana for #2/#3