Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Just now, .Rei said:

I watched all season of HIMYM and I could not really differentiate one season from another. The Zoey storyline is pretty terrible, that's for sure.

Season 6 is the season that takes place right after Robin and Don break-up, Marshall & Lily start trying to conceive but then his father dies (the Marshall/Lily episodes are by far this season's saving grace), and Ted's designing to new GNB tower that's going over the Arcadian. It's when Zoey comes into play.

On 6/8/2020 at 1:02 PM, .Rei said:

I'm slowly watching Black Mirror and here are my rankings so far:

1. The National Anthem

2. The entire history of you

3. Fifteen Million Merits

4. Bandersnatch 

You are the only person I know of that has National Anthem at #1. :haha: Can’t wait to see where you rank White Bear and San Junipero!

Is anyone here interested in playing in a mini version of an Actors Rankdown?

The idea is a group of rankers will takes turns picking an actor or actress, and then everyone will send a ranking of his or her filmography. It will just be results based with no cuts, saves, or write-ups. So, it’s basically skipping ahead to an overall ranking. 

10 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

The idea is a group of rankers will takes turns picking an actor or actress, and then everyone will send a ranking of his or her filmography. It will just be results based with no cuts, saves, or write-ups. So, it’s basically skipping ahead to an overall ranking. 

Stephen Amell about to get his rightful place in the top 20?

Edited by Solaris

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

If it involves no write ups I’m in :haha:

So more of a poll than a rankdown? That's fine with me, I'd do that, but I definitely don't know the entire of filmography of, like, any actor or actress :dead:. And are we supposed to be ranking the movies or their performance in the movie? Like Nicole Kidman gives an amazing performance in The Paperboy, but it's a godawful movie.

I guess a poll would be a better description. 😅

I did think people’s familiarity with any actor’s filmography could be an issue, so that’s why I thought I’d ask first if anyone was interested. I do think some actors have plenty of popular films that would be good candidates, but it could still be tough to rank them all. And the idea would be ranking their performances since it’s a mini version of actors rankdown.

On 6/8/2020 at 1:02 PM, .Rei said:

I'm slowly watching Black Mirror and here are my rankings so far:

1. The National Anthem

2. The entire history of you

3. Fifteen Million Merits

4. Bandersnatch 

Curious to see how it shapes up once you see more seasons. The first season fell pretty low on my list overall, but I think that’s partially because Season 3 was the first one I watched and then I backtracked. For mine, I would probably swap 1 and 2, but overall I agree. :yes:

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

this sounds like it could be fun

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I’m struggling with this news, ever since I found out about it before going to bed 😪

Same here. 😢 I heard of this before going to sleep and couldn't sleep or think properly. 

Praying she's found safe and okay but the news seems really terrible on this. :( 

• Sad 2

I stopped watching Glee the episode after Finn outed Santana. But Naya’s performance of “Rumor Has It/Someone Like You” in that episode is the best moment Glee had in its entire run. And I still something that I think about a lot. This is absolutely heartbreaking.

• Like 2