Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

3 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Wait what??? 

Yes.  Only your Top 10 needs to have the 100 words.  We were told we need to say something about each show, but only your Top 10 need full comments.  You will see lots of "I dont know this show", from my bottom half.  I stole that line from Wally in the actors and music rankdowns.

Edited by Solaris

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Yes.  Only your Top 10 needs to have the 100 words.  We were told we need to say something about each show, but only your Top 10 need full comments.  You will see lots of "I dont know this show", from my bottom half.  I stole that line from Wally in the actors and music rankdowns.

this. My 11-20 are one word write ups 😬

I have most of my write ups done.  (seriously half-assed because I spent most of this week applying for a different job and government application processes are long)

Edited by Solaris

Understandable. :yes: Turn in what you have by the deadline, including your Top 20 rankings. If anything is late, then hopefully you’ll be able to send it before I need it. ^_^ I still plan to post #20 on Monday.

On 4/27/2020 at 9:52 PM, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I’m just starting to work on my writeups now. I’m shooting to have them in by Friday, since that’s the day I go back to work from maternity leave :haha:

yeah so that didn’t happen :haha: I’m still optimistic I’ll be done by late Sunday night though (I work til 6 tomorrow and 5 on Sunday so I’ll have some time each night after). Rankings are pretty much completed, and I have about 10 of the writeups done. 

Update:

I have everything from Sola.

I have rankings and most of the write-ups from Rei, Alex, and QK.

I have rankings, but no write-ups from Chris.

I have nothing from everyone else.

And I also have three public rankings.

This isn’t me trying to call people out. This is just to let you all know in case anyone tried to send me something, but I didn’t receive it.

@Steven_ I have had a massive headache for the last couple days that just won't go away and it gets way worse when staring at a computer screen for too long. I'm gonna make a doctors tomorrow but probably won't be able to finish my write ups but at least you got some stuff from me for the time being.

Still working hard on this. But ah not soo sure I will be able to have everything in by the deadline. :( Some of these write-ups are kicking my butt. :haha: An extension would be lovely but I will try to send in most of what I have by tonight.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I'll be sending in my write-ups throughout the day @Steven_.

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

@Steven_ I have had a massive headache for the last couple days that just won't go away and it gets way worse when staring at a computer screen for too long. I'm gonna make a doctors tomorrow but probably won't be able to finish my write ups but at least you got some stuff from me for the time being.

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Still working hard on this. But ah not soo sure I will be able to have everything in by the deadline. :( Some of these write-ups are kicking my butt. :haha: An extension would be lovely but I will try to send in most of what I have by tonight.

Thanks for letting me know!

The deadline is still today. At the very least send in your Top 20 rankings by tonight since I won't need all the write-ups by tomorrow. But hopefully I'll have all the write-ups for whichever show ranks #20 by tomorrow morning.