Television Shows Rankdown

I wasn’t planning to include public rankings for this game since 15 people is a lot, and very few non-rankers followed and posted throughout the game.

However, we are now down to 14 rankers. To avoid possible ties, I’m allowing public rankings from people who have followed this game.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *Wallace

• Steven_

• Elliott

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm officially back and settled into my home after two weeks of being in the hospital.

Thank you to everyone who reached out during this difficult family time. ❤️ My mom was released from the hospital this evening and I'm staying with her as much as possible. I am so happy she's home an

I'll be taking a break from IDF today. A body has been found. I love you all. ❤️ Please tell your family and friends that. You never know what could happen to anyone of us. I love you, Naya. You did

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

However, we are now down to 14 rankers. To avoid possible ties, I’m allowing public rankings from people who have followed this game.

Why are we down a ranker? I'm confused. :whut:

8 hours ago, Solaris said:

who reminds you of me?  I suppose it would just be enough knowing that you're thinking of me.  :haha:  Also it better not be kurt.  he's the worst.

I meant Elliott. :dead:

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

shocked donald glover GIF

I've been binging Community because it's on Netflix and frequently shows Joel McHale in tight underwear and it's already become one of my favourite shows. :wub:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I've been binging Community because it's on Netflix and frequently shows Joel McHale in tight underwear and it's already become one of my favourite shows. :wub:

Community :wub:

11 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I wasn’t planning to include public rankings for this game since 15 people is a lot, and very few non-rankers followed and posted throughout the game.

who did we lose?

I can throw in a public ranking, I don’t love the final group haha, somehow lost a ton of shows I knew in the final cut. Got two all time faves tho and one guilty one in the final. 

On 12/17/2019 at 6:23 PM, ~Tom~ said:

Save black mirror cut master chef

On 12/17/2019 at 6:26 PM, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Save Breaking bad

Cut Spin the Wheel

Both nominated in the second round of nominations and now in the top 20. ❤️ Too bad HTGAWM couldn't have joined them. 😢 

• Like 1