idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

what if you let people pick if they have a final immunity but forgo the final cut or do a final cut but not save one before hand?

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Undeserved.

Why, sister?

I guess my only thing is I don't need to know the exact details of what's going on, but is it that people are making personal attacks on each other and are going way too far to defend their faves? Or is it that people are just being babies because their fave might not make final 20? Because I think those are two completely different situations.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Undeserved.

*Looks at other nominees*

BRwUS02.png

Meh, don't care, congrats I guess Chris Colfer!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I guess my only thing is I don't need to know the exact details of what's going on, but is it that people are making personal attacks on each other and are going way too far to defend their faves? Or is it that people are just being babies because their fave might not make final 20? Because I think those are two completely different situations.

This is what I am wanting to know as well. Because either one wouldn't shock me to be honest.

Edited by QueenKalie

Just now, Alex95 said:

BRwUS02.png

That's a weak group of nominees yikes.

BRwUS02.png

I did the same thing 😂

It seems to be more about how rankers are being treated by other rankers.

Rachel deserved.

Queen Rachel did win a Tony in GLee ❤️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Don't go saying silly things now.

RACHEL BERRY DESERVED. If Kurt got one...

rachel berry crying GIF

RACHEL BERRY DESERVED. If Kurt got one...

rachel berry crying GIF

giphy.gif 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And I cried 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

rachel berry flirting GIF

Just now, *Diana said:

And I cried 

O8SsPJf.gif 

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

It seems to be more about how rankers are being treated by other rankers.

Hmm interesting. Yeah obviously no one should be feeling treated poorly by anyone else. Obviously it's hard for me to judge because I don't know the details, but this isn't my place to judge nor is it whoever is involved's place to speak publicly if they don't feel comfortable doing so. If there's personal sh*t going on then that has to stop. If it's gameplay sh*t, then it's up to all of us as individuals to truly just get over it. This is literally a game. Where they place in the game changes NOTHING about the show or your individual relationship with it or how others view it.

I know someone has personably attacked and bullied Denise and that’s not cool at all. And the fact that Denise is too nice to call them out makes it even worse because they took advantage of her kindness. Saves or cuts. It doesn’t matter to me. I’m just upset the game took a turn like this. I feel like it changes top 20 exponentially but the game should be fun. Idk. I went through it the gambit with Pokémon but Nico never bullied or attacked me so it’s different. It’s up to you, Steven.

• Like 2

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I know someone has personably attacked and bullied Denise and that’s not cool at all. And the fact that Denise is too nice to call them out makes it even worse because they took advantage of her kindness. Saves or cuts. It doesn’t matter to me. I’m just upset the game took a turn like this. I feel like it changes top 20 exponentially but the game should be fun. Idk. I went through it the gambit with Pokémon but Nico never bullied or attacked me so it’s different. It’s up to you, Steven.

Yikes, lowkey that person should just be kicked out of the game :ph34rwave:. But if Denise truly wants to keep it private, I 100% support that and wouldn't want Denise to be put in that position.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

During last round, I got the impression there was some pressure on what shows to vote for. 

I had no idea it went that far. That's sad. 

Edited by aliasocfan

Yikes, lowkey that person should just be kicked out of the game :ph34rwave:. But if Denise truly wants to keep it private, I 100% support that and wouldn't want Denise to be put in that position.

You bolding that made me realize I spelled probably wrong. I need to go back to school. :dead: