• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *Wallace

• Steven_

• Elliott

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm officially back and settled into my home after two weeks of being in the hospital.

Thank you to everyone who reached out during this difficult family time. ❤️ My mom was released from the hospital this evening and I'm staying with her as much as possible. I am so happy she's home an

I'll be taking a break from IDF today. A body has been found. I love you all. ❤️ Please tell your family and friends that. You never know what could happen to anyone of us. I love you, Naya. You did

Posted Images

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Also read over some of the Waking the Dead and Downton Abbey write-ups. Great work on those shows Tom and Chris. 

I can’t recall if I ever heard of WTD but definitely never watched it - but some of the storylines you brought up were interesting. With DA I think I watched a few minutes of it somewhere or it was a similar? But it also sound interesting and looks really well down and critically acclaimed. Well done getting both of those shows this far!

Thanks Wally! Trust me there were many other episodes I wanted to detail in my write up but I wanted to get it done. Giving it a huge write up in the top 20 would have been ideal but alas. 😭😭

20 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Throw some shade in return ❤️

I would... but I don't know what to say. 😢 [/is bad at this] 

:dead: 

5 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Thanks Wally! Trust me there were many other episodes I wanted to detail in my write up but I wanted to get it done. Giving it a huge write up in the top 20 would have been ideal but alas. 😭😭

Oooh awww I understand that.... you did well in explaining things in a concise fashion. And I totally get that on the last sentence with a certain few favorites of mine too. :( 

I'm going to get these write-ups during my breaks because my work just installed new software that allows them to see all our activity so since they are being more on top of us I don't want to get in trouble.

Wooh expose me a biT! I did what I did to get Elite in the top 20 and that's my only goal from the start of this game 💗 final rankings dont matter to me lol

I made one big move for my first rankdown :giggle:I hope y'all aren't taking anything personally cuz it's a game 🍻

Love y'all! 😜

6 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Wooh expose me a biT! I did what I did to get Elite in the top 20 and that's my only goal from the start of this game 💗 final rankings dont matter to me lol

I made one big move for my first rankdown :giggle:I hope y'all aren't taking anything personally cuz it's a game 🍻

Love y'all! 😜

If that was your only goal I guess you accomplished it. Seems a little short sighted to me but congrats on reaching your goal I guess.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

If that was your only goal I guess you accomplished it. Seems a little short sighted to me but congrats on reaching your goal I guess.

Thank you!!

17 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I would like to remove myself from this rankdown. :( 

I hope you are able to find a way to just ignore Vee and stick it out since we are almost done. But if not we totally understand and have no hard feelings.

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I hope you are able to find a way to just ignore Vee and stick it out since we are almost done. But if not we totally understand and have no hard feelings.

Imagine assuming.... 

39 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I would like to remove myself from this rankdown. :( 

It's almost over, 1 more cut and a couple right ups. You are so close to finishing. I hope you stay for that reason.

Archer

giphy.gif

I forgot I was responsible for this show leaving. I don't even remember what round it was. Maybe I should start doing my write-ups on time? :dead: I love cartoon shows but judging based on the gif above I don't think this would be my sort of show. Although, I do like South Park and The Simpsons which I still can't believe on is on Disney+ btw. Archer is an American animated sitcom created by Adam Reed. It premiered not the channel FX.  The show revolves an intelligence agency with the main character being Sterling Archer.  The show also follows seven of Archer's colleagues. I do like the animation style the show uses as it's different from most. It looks like a comic book come to life to me. The cartoon is known for meta-comedy. Premiering in 2009 the show Archer has received positive reviews from critics and won awards, including three Primetime Emmy Awards and four Critics Choice Awards. In later seasons the show takes an anthology approach similar to AHS where a season will depict new arcs and settings. The show has aired 10 seasons and was scheduled for an 11th but was postponed indefinitely because of COVID-19. I know I said in the beginning this wouldn't be a show I would be into but upon doing this write-up I have changed my mind. Though not my choice for the top animated show it did make it far and that has to be commended. Good job to the shows fans.