idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

Veronica Mars - Sola, Tom, Alex, Kaley

American Idol - 

Firefly - Victoria, Elliott

Despite how it looks, I actually do really like Veronica Mars :haha: it’s just always head to head with a show I like a little bit more.

American Idol - Nico

Firefly - Victoria, Elliott

American Idol - Nico

Firefly - Victoria, Elliott, Diana

American Idol - Nico

Firefly - Victoria, Elliott, Diana, QK

American Idol - Nico

Firefly - Victoria, Elliott, Diana, QK, Wallace 

Shows that need write-ups:

The Sopranos

Broadchurch
Fleabag
Survivor
Schitt’s Creek
Jane the Virgin

Downton Abbey

The Legend of Korra 

Archer

Survivor

375px-400px-Survivor.borneo.logo.png

First off I want to apologze to the fans for this cut; I didn't expect Survivor to leave on my round, but there were more fans of the other two shows than I thought. Survivor is a reality show that premiered in 2000 on CBS. Jeff Probst serves as host and executive producer along with Mark Burnett and Charlie Parsons, the original creator of the international version. The shows' premise involves a group of strangers in an isolated location, where they must provide food, fire, and shelter for themselves. The contestants compete in challenges for rewards and immunity from elimination. Some examples of challenges include fire-making, diving, and boulder-movong. The contestants are progressively eliminated from the game as they are voted out by their fellow contestants, until only one remains and is given the title of "Sole Survivor" and is awarded the grand prize of one million dollars (very different than winning a million on ABC/Who Wants to Be a Millionaire).

It's very highly rated;  its first eleven seasons (competitions) rated among the top ten most watched shows. Because it started the whole reality show bandwagon, it is considered the leader of American reality TV because it was the first profitable reality show on broadcast television in the U.S. to get high ratings.

I know of a few Survivor contestnats, namely Sandra Diaz-Twine, the only to time winner who I know is very popular on here, Parvati Shallow, another winner and probably the most popular winner on here from what I've seen, and Russel Hantz, a short fat troll whose antics I don't like at all from what I've seen. Also Richard Hatch and a few other contestants from season 1 when I tried watching it then, but it didn't really appeal to me. Currently, the show is in its 40th season, Winners at War, and I hear the elimination order isn't the greatest. So it looks like this show is not what it once was, but congrats to it getting so far in the rankdown. 

I will tie it up!

Veronica Mars - Sola, Tom, Alex, Kaley, Chris

American Idol - Nico

Firefly - Victoria, Elliott, Diana, QK, Wallace 

sopranos-1024x576.jpg

THE SOPRANOS

I am honestly shocked that this was the one to go in my nominations. 🤯 I thought it'd be one of the easy saved ones as it has been nominated quite a lot and never getting cut. Anyway, The Sopranos is an American crime drama series that aired from 1999-2007 in HBO. Oh wow, I didn't know it aired that long. I have never watched the show but I have heard of the name of the show before I'm quite sure. The show revolves around Tony Soprano and he is an Italian-American mobster from New Jersey. The show shows Tony balancing his life between being a father and husband to his family and being the leader of a criminal organisation. A psychiatrist, Jennifer Melfi, helps him explore those in their therapy sessions. The show also features Tony's family members, mafia colleagues, and rivals. The Sopranos is widely regarded to be one of the best television shows in history and has won a multitude of awards. It has also been the subject of critical analysis, controversies, parodies, and has spawned several books. Several of the cast members of the show were unknown before and now they've had successful careers. Sorry if this is kind of a lazy write-up for this show but I'm sure some people like Alex can tell us more about the show. 

Posted (edited)

I believe 15 hours has passed, can I break the tie @Steven_?

Edited by .Rei

Broadchurch

Broadchurch_s3_1920x1080.jpg

Broadchurch was a show I pretty much found on a whim on Netflix and instantly loved it. I found out at the height of my Doctor Who fandom so I of course wanted to watch a show that starred David Tennant and also had Arthur Darvill in it. It's funny how I had no clue who Olivia Colman was going into it, and now she's one of my favorite actresses ever. Broadchurch is about a small community that is forced to deal with the aftermath of a murder of a young boy. Colman and Tennant are the detectives on the case, Ellie Miller and Alec Hardy. It is Miller's son's best friend who was murdered, and she is friends with the family as well, so the case is personal to her. All the characters in town are pretty much suspects so that makes it interesting for the audience. It's a bit of a whodunnit. The townspeople are really fleshed out characters and I started creating my own theories about each of them and motivations. Of course I was wrong almost every step of the way :haha:. The writing was really strong and the end result of the first series threw me for a loop. It was a dark show, but a really good watch. Tennant and Jodie Whittaker give strong performances, but Colman steals the show and gives an Emmy-worthy performance.

I felt this could've been done as a one series miniseries but then it comes back for a second series. The series deals with mainly the trial of the murderer. Some mistakes were made in the investigation which could prove to be detrimental for the case. I like the occasional courtroom show (The People v. OJ is pretty much such a high standard that's hard to live up to). However, I wasn't really feeling it here. There was also a side storyline with another murder, a case in a different town Tennant was working on, that frankly I couldn't care less about if I tried. Series one got me so invested in the Broadchurch characters, they tried introducing way too many characters in series two and I was quickly losing interest in the show. I don't think series two was a trainwreck by any stretch of the imagination. I just wasn't really feeling it like I was into series one. I think it could've been a flawless miniseries.

As I mentioned, it also came back for a third series, but I never watched it so I can't talk about it. It also spawned an American spinoff called Gracepoint that I watched with David Tennant and Anna Gunn playing Colman's role. I'm pretty sure it was hated and a lot of people found it unnecessary, but I liked it! Yeah it was a bit unnecessary, but I never complain when Anna Gunn's getting work. They also switched the killer up and I think what they did was really fascinating. So overall, I like Broadchurch and I'm sad to be the one who cut it. I was really angling for a HTGAWM cut because I think it's by far the weakest show of the bunch left, but the people have spoken. Since I'm not crazy about series 2 and never watched series 3, it feels like a fair cut. But if someone wants to write more about the other two series' because they're a bigger fan of them than me, be my guest!

• Like 1

Veronica Mars is eliminated.

Rei is responsible for the write-up unless someone else volunteers.

@*Chris can post his nominations when he’s ready.

DANCING WITH THE STARS

PART THREE - SEASONS 15 - 21

DWTS-narrow.jpg?fit=630,219&ssl=1

It’s time to continue on through my journey through Dancing with the Stars as I will be talking about the next seven seasons - Seasons 15 through 21! 😄

SEASON 15

tumblr_mjuf7riqAK1rpkg2no3_250.gifvtumblr_mt2ykpu3mj1rpkg2no4_250.gifv

tumblr_mczyprZCJi1rpkg2no10_r1_250.gifvtumblr_mcdddrbPg11rpkg2no2_r1_250.gifvtumblr_maxr0jbgyU1rpkg2no3_250.gifv

Season 15 - All Stars started airing on September 2012. This was a massive season of DWTS as it brought back lots of iconic fave (and some questionable) celebs from the first 14 seasons to compete once again for the mirrorball trophy. This season featured and brought back many winners from past seasons such as Kelly Monaco, Drew Lachey, Emmitt Smith, Apolo Anton Ohno, Helio Castroneves and Shawn Johnson. And also a number of runners-up and 3rd placers such as Joey Fatone, Kiristie Alley, Gilles Marini, Melissa Rycroft and Bristol Palin. Yep….  you heard it here. Bristol Palin was cast on an All-Stars season which was really ridiculous. 😐 Kirstie Alley and Pamela Anderson, whom I liked on their original seasons were quite odd choices for tis particular season as well. :ph34rwave: Oh and Sabrina Bryan (partnered with Louis van Amstel) was the original robbed Queen of Season 5 - so it’s fitting how this would happen again to her on Week 6 of the competition and the same day of her first eliminate to happen on this season too.

The All-Stars season did reunite some past favorite partnerships in Emmitt & Cheryl Burke, Melissa & Tony Dovolani and Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson. But the season also brought some amazing new partnerships in Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough, Apolo Anton Ohno & Karina Smirnoff and Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy. 

The level of dancing was at its highest form right from the getgo. I really liked or loved most of the couples throughout the season. My main favorites were: Melissa & Tony, Shawn & Derek, Apolo & Karina and Sabrina & Louis. Then I had secondary faves in Kelly & Val, Emmitt & Cheryl, Gilles & Peta, Helio & Chelsie and Drew & Anna….. so kind of A LOT. :dead: Shawn was my ultimate favorite this season. I thought she was really great in S8 but was even better in S15. She and Derek had a lot of amazing and iconic routines and really delivered All-Star worthy routines each week. :wub: I was bummed that they lost - but Melissa & Tony won. They were really great too and my 2nd faves that season so I was cool with them winning. And they had lots of great routines I loved too. Despite winning Season 1, Kelly did have another good underdog story of being better than expected and also making the finale. Apolo was great once this again this season and I do feel he was robbed of making the finale - would have preferred him in there over Kelly but I wasn’t devastated.

It’s impossible to choose only 5-6 routines but I will try my hardest…. so I will link a video montage that includes all of Shawn & Derek’s dances, Melissa & Tony’s Paso Doble (Trio with Henry) and Argentine Tango, Apolo & Karina’s Viennese Waltz, Sabrina & Louis’ Rumba, Kelly & Val’s Rumba and of course one of the best team dances - the Team Call Me Maybe group dance!

SEASON 16

tumblr_mnngf7w5kv1rpkg2no8_250.gifvtumblr_mnlih0RYEI1rpkg2no7_250.gifvtumblr_mlw721LmgS1rpkg2no8_r1_250.gifv

Season 16 (which started off in March 2013) was the follow-up season to All-Stars so it had a lot to live up to. The overall cast obviously wasn’t as strong as its last season. Actually I felt this season and a very obvious Final 4 right from Week 1 as 4 of the couples were clearly better than the rest which were: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough, Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy, Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff and Aly Raisman & Mark Ballas. Luckily they all made the Final 4 like they deserved to. 

I would have preferred Aly’s 4th to outpace Jacoby’s 3rd but wasn’t too bothered by that. I’m probably one of the few people that loved Kellie and Zendaya equally and had them as my literal joint favorites. Some weeks I would prefer Zendaya and have her as my favorite and then other weeks I would prefer Kellie and have her as my favorite. And funny thing about this is that pre-season - I was meh on Kellie on her time on American Idol and I never heard of Zendaya so I grew to love them both of the show. I would have been happy with either winning but Kellie did win so I was happy for her there!

Ooh right there were other people in the cast. I did like Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd and Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - whom made it to 6th and 5th. So that was nice.

As for dances to share - I will post video links of all of Kellie & Derek’s and Zendaya’s & Val’s dances as all are worth checking out and watching. I will also share Aly’s Contemporary and Argentine Tango.

SEASON 17

tumblr_mwxxuyIYnx1rpkg2no4_r1_250.gifvtumblr_mwfs35aJqT1rpkg2no8_r1_250.gifv

tumblr_mtpzslN3r61rpkg2no4_r1_250.gifvtumblr_mvi957zpaa1rpkg2no2_250.gifv

Season 17 (which started off in September 2013) was a CRAZYYY roller coaster of a season for me if there ever was on. A lot of good and bad with this season for me - and I’ll probably alternate between them. :haha: Anyway on paper Season 17 had one of my favorite casts of its series + cast where I knew the most celebs (excluding All-Stars Season 15’s where I knew them all). Most of them were amongst my favorites + secondary faves which includes: Amber Riley & Derek Hough, Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff, Elizabeth Berkley-Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy, Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi & Sasha Farber and Christina Milian & Mark Ballas. Then I also liked Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke and sometimes Leah Remini & Tony Dovolani.

My initial favorite of the season was Christina Milian, who was on my DWTS wish list for years before doing the show so I was super excited she would be doing this season. Sadly she was one of the many disgustingly robbed contestants on the show - and UGH this was one of my most maddest and furious reactions to an elimination. She killed it on her Cha-Cha, getting the first 10 of the season and then…..gets wrongly eliminated. :/ That only begins the major frustrations of the season as the theme of this season was good and talented dancers such as Snooki, Brant and Elizabeth all being robbed and going out before the weaker dancers in Leah, Bill Engvall and Jack. This season definitely had one of the worst and frustrating elimination orders ever. 😐

Thankfully I loved Amber and Corbin and they would become my respective 1st and 2nd favorites after Christina got eliminated. They both dominated and were fantastic throughout the season - and kept the strong standard of dancing going as it was getting eliminated each week. Amber did win with Corbin getting 2nd which was great for me as Amber was my favorite. Amber did set history in becoming the first African American woman to win the show which was amazing to accomplish! Amber gave one of the most inspiring speeches after her win too! :’(

tumblr_mx9bczlca11rpkg2no3_r1_250.gifv

As for dances to share - luckily there is DWTS Montage videos of all of Corbin & Karina’s dances so I will link those. So many great dances from them to check out. I will also link Amber & Derek’s Samba & Freestyle, Elizabeth & Val’s Cha-Cha, Christina & Mark’s Cha-Cha and the Team Foxing Awesome group dance.

SEASON 18

JhxJ.gif1a671f579ff4582a599efb3ae91e07c5.gif

giphy.giftumblr_n41ygzO7xR1reo926o5_250.giftumblr_n3utobDeFG1rpkg2no6_r2_250.gifv

Season 18 (which started off in March 2014), was the season after the Winter Olympics so we were bound to get some Olympians on this season - and we got 3 of them. Olympic Ice Dancers Meryl Davis & Charlie White and Paralympic athlete Amy Purdy. This was another season that had a strong celeb cast of names I really liked or knew prior their time on the show. But yeah I had a lot of faves this season which were: Meryl Davis & Maks Chmerkovskiy, Amy Purdy & Derek Hough, Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas, James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd, Charlie White & Sharna Burgess and Danica McKellar & Val Chmerkovskiy. Luckily they all made the Final 6 which I was really happy about and thought was fair - even if I may not have agreed wit hthe order they placed. :haha: And outside of those names I also liked NeNe Leakes (with Tony Dovolani), Cody Simpson (with Witney Carson) and Drew Carey (with Cheryl Burke).

This season was a really interesting one for me because while I did really like/love a lot of the cast, I wouldn’t really classify anyone as amongst my super all-time ala Top 25 favorites of all-time or such. Meryl was that type of celeb that pretty much dominated the season and she is a really amazing dancer and definitely amongst one of the all-time DWTS greats. I can recognize that although I connected more with others. But yeah Meryl was kind of that obvious winner but a deserving winner - and she finally helped Maks win that Mirrorball trophy. Charlie was great too - but often got shafted by the judges in scores/comments. That would also cause him to be a shock boot right before the finale. 

Amy was a really nice pleasant surprise being the first contestant on the show with amputee legs and earned 2nd place. She did really well and it was fascinating to see the different type of legs she would use for each dance. Then there were the Child TV actresses battle between Danica and Candace which was interesting - Danica was the better dancer but Candace lasted longer. Candace was kind of an overstayer - but I wasn’t too bothered as I still really liked her. :haha: Then there was also the awkwardness of how James & Peta had that one date prior to becoming partners with nothing romantic happening and then having a bit of a showmance storyline (which Meryl & Maks also had - and now Maks & Peta are married with a toddler). Outside of that James was great and was the last man standing. And the Housewives Queen herself was also a pleasant surprise and a better dancer than I expected. She wasn’t too dramatic - despite that one infamous week on Disney night.

As for dances from the season to post, I will share Meryl & Maks’ DWTS journey video of all of their dances (her Viennese Waltz being my top fave), Amy & Derek’s Jive, Charlie & Sharna’s Foxtrot, Danica & Val’s Quickstep and James’ & Peta’s Contemporary.

SEASON 19

source.gifsource.gif

source.gif

200w.giflea+contemporary4.gif

Season 19 (which started off in September 2014) was another enjoyable season for me. I did have five main favorites this season who were: Alfonso Riberio & Whitney Carson, Sadie Robertson & Mark Ballas, Janel Parrish & Val Chmerkovskiy, Bethany Mota & Derek Hough and Lea Thompson & Artem Chigvintsev. Alfonso was definitely and easily my favorite and he was also one of those super predictable winners we all knew would win pre-season and also right from the first Week with his killer Jive. I am sure those ~predictable winners~ from people can bore people but I didn’t care in this case as Alfosno is an all-time favorite of mine. His The Carlton being incorporated into his “It’s Not Unusual” Jazz routine is such an iconic DWTS routine and one of the most viewed dances on Youtube! :bobo: And yess I was super excited about Alfonso winning! And with Alfonso winning meant that Witney was the first SYTYCD alum to win DWTS too.

I also really liked the three young girls of Janel, Bethany and Sadie and thought they were all worthy and strong competitors. I do think Janel was the strongest of those 3 and I did like her the most of them. I was glad all of them made the Final 4 (even if I would have changed the order around) - and I know Denise certainly was too. Lea was great too - moreso earlier on the season before she kept getting in her head. Ooh yes let’s not forget Tommy Chong (partnered with Peta Murgatroyd). He was maybe one of those overstaying type contestants but he was fun a lot of the time. Unlike Michael Waltrip (partnered with Emma Slater) who is one of the DWTS contestants that annoyed me most with how long he stayed. Ugh. And I’ll mention Lolo Jones because she is Alex’s favorite first boot/trainwreck contestant. :giggle: 

As for the dances I want to share - I will share Alfonso & Witney’s Jazz and Paso Doble (trio with Witney), a montage of all of Janel & Val’s dances, Sadie & Mark’s Foxtrot (trio with Emma), Bethany & Derek’s Paso Doble and Lea & Artem’s Contemporary.

SEASON 20

91cb8edd2c09a3bba5664968740a60d9.gif

source.gifgiphy.gif

d8105003469b8315def5ed45c8230350.gif

Season 20 (which started off in March 2015), was the special 10-Year anniversary season of DWTS. This was an interesting  season. Of course I had my share of favorites but there weren’t too many notable contenders. My four favorite partnerships this season were: Rumer Willis & Val Chmerkovskiy, Riker Lynch & Allison Holker, Nastia Liukin & Derek Hough and Willow Shields & Mark Ballas. I did have minor/secondary faves in Robert & Herjavec & Kym Johnson and (Miss) Patti LaBelle & Artem Chigvintstev.

Nastia was definitely my favorite and a celeb I was wanting to see on DWTS for awhile (although this is even more true for Denise). But ugh I was definitely not pleased with her robbery at the semi-finals with Noah Galloway (partnered with Sharna Burgess) made the finals over her. Ughh. :/ Thankfully Rumer and Riker were the Final 2 and they were a deserving Final 2. Even though some people like to think of me as a Rumer hater that is certainly not the case. :claybleh: I think she’s talented, a great dancer and deserving winner and I had no issues with her winning. I just preferred Nastia and sometimes slightly Riker. Some other things to note is that Willow was the youngest DWTS celeb at 14 years old and sadly robbed too - and her elimination was heartbreaking to watch. :broken: Robert & Kym had a beautiful blossoming love story on the show becoming the first DWTS partnership to get married and then having twins! 

I will post a video montage of all of Rumer & Val’s dances, all of Riker & Allison’s dances, all of Nastia & Derek’s dances, Willow & Mark’s Contemporary and my all-time favorite guilty pleasure…. Patti & Artem’s Salsa. :giggle:

SEASON 21

BoV4aM.gif

5c3ca72c351346df0835b91cb791c74b.giffa4kEO.gif

u6ujIn.giftumblr_nxmgcd22xE1u2tmilo8_250.gifv

Season 21 (which started off in September 2015) was a season that I felt I liked more than some people have. This was also a season where I knew a lot of the celebs that were cast so that did help me enjoy the season more. I did have 6 favorites this season which did include: Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough, Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess, Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson, Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas, Tamar Braxton & Val Chmerkovskiy and Andy Grammer & Allison Holker. Those 6 couples did deliever a lot of strong dances throughout the season even if a few of them weren’t super consistent. 

Bindi and Tamar were my two main favorites throughout the season and they would sometimes alternate between being my #1 too. Bindi did ultimately become my favorite by a bit - and she was actually quite the surprise frontrunner of the season. Nick was viewed as the frontrunner on paper especially being the first Backstreet Boy cast on the show. He had a solid though inconsistent run which led to Bindi winning who I felt was more consistent and again a bigger surprise. And a fun fact was that Denise got to dance some Argentine Tango steps with Derek a few months before the Bindi & Derek win so I’d like to think Denise had some of that luck to let Derek get his record breaking 6th win on the show. :giggle: 

Some other notes of that season…. back to Tamar, sadly she had an unfortunate blood cloth in her lungs (I believe?) where she even danced when she wasn’t supposed to. She would sadly have to withdraw before the semi-finals. That was a really heartbreaking moment as I was rooting for her to go far and always wonder how the rest of her journey would have gone. DWTS had its first married couple (technically was supposed to be Ty Murray & Jewel in S8 but Jewel got injured) in Alexa and Carlos competing against each other, which was cute and fun to see. With these two,  I felt Carlos was the more consistent and overall stronger performer while Alexa was more in her head at times and inconsistent but she had more standout dances. Of course the show was evil pitting Carlos and Alexa against each other of who would stay and who would go when Alexa got eliminated. And it wouldn’t be DWTS without its overstayer contestant - which happened to be soldier Alek Skarlatos (partnered with Linsday Arnold) whom outlasted most of the stronger dancers placing 3rd.

Time to share my standout and favorite dances of this season so I will share….a montage video of all of Bindi & Derek’s dances, Nick & Sharna’s 2nd Jive, Carlos & Witney’s Charleston (trio with Karina), Alexa & Mark’s Contemporary and Tamar & Val’s Jazz.

OK so that wraps up my thoughts on Seasons 15-21! YAYY 3 fourths of the way done. I just got one more write-up to do which will cover Seasons 22-28 - which I hope to post in the next few days!

• Like 1

The lies about Zendaya WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE HER :angry: 

YOU'RE GONNA GIVE QUEEN LOLO A SHOUTOUT BUT NOT POST HER ICONIC DANCE?!

Wally just gonna ignore the riggory of Kellie’s win. 🙂 

• Like 1

Wally gonna say Kelly was one of his second-tier favourites in All Stars and not post any of her highlights with Val. 🙂 

Wallace's DWTS write up has more words than all my write ups combined :dead:

18 minutes ago, *Diana said:

And that's just one of them. He's got like 10 more write ups on it!

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

That's his part 3 so...

Anyway, nominations will be later tonight. I want to post my last RPDR write-up at some point today. 

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

The lies about Zendaya WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE HER :angry: 

LOL I DO NOT. :dead:  :lmao: 

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

YOU'RE GONNA GIVE QUEEN LOLO A SHOUTOUT BUT NOT POST HER ICONIC DANCE?!

LMAOOO that's because that's for you to do. :dead: I did give Lolo the shout-out for you though. :giggle:  

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Wally just gonna ignore the riggory of Kellie’s win. 🙂 

🙂 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Wally gonna say Kelly was one of his second-tier favourites in All Stars and not post any of her highlights with Val. 🙂 

Oops.... I forgot to post a dance of hers but i had so much posted for S15. :dead: I did include a gif of her on the gifs part at least. :haha: I can edit in her Rumba with Val - to make you happy there. 

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

DIANA. :dead: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

That's his part 3 so...

LOL I only got one more part coming. I could have spread it into 10 parts if I wanted to. :giggle: 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 9:43 AM, *Wallace said:

I'll think about it. Binge-watching two shows right now - alongside watching all of the other shows currently on. It's tough to fit in. :haha: 

Oooh awww yess I know but I always helped you get through those times. :( And you always helped me get through the times of my favorites being shock boots. :hug: Awww yayy for the ballroom love there! Oooh omggg UGH yesss - we did do loads of DWTS lists throughout our lives. Such different ones and ugh soooo sad all of those are gone. Aww yess that was really fun for me too. Lol it was fun going and majoring in television as I got to write and research about shows I loved. :haha: Ooh awww I love how you did an essay on ballroom dancing and how that was inspired by DWTS. Awww so cute!

:giggle: Lol well I always remembered the site name. But awww sadness at this but I totally understand. :( I do really miss that site though and it was fun seeing the gifs you’d make there. Gahh yeah it was A LOT of work you did there! 😮 I couldn’t imagine doing so. Awww yess you should. Lmaooo it was really late - but i had to do so for lists purposes as I didn’t want to exclude the S1 cast. Oh yeah I was wonder when you started watching too. OOOOH Yess I think we did do that for the first week but then….. never did so again. Kinda reminds me of the things I do. :ph34rwave: Aww thank you! Oooh lmao oops. It’s so hard. Cause I would want to post like 10+ dances per season but can’t do that. :lmao: Gahh yeah. :hug: Look forward to your thoughts on my next write-up!

I understand.

I know. 😢 :hug: Sigh, I did so many mini ones too. Such a shame, but don't want to think about this. Yesss, me tooo.... I can think of at least three shows I wrote papers on in college! It was so fun. But my favorite was when I had to create a webpage and I made it all about Hunter. :wub:  lol thanks.

I love this. :blushingwave: Aww I didn't know you felt that way, but gah yeah it was. Yes, this is what I thought that you watched it soon before that list. I can't remember the year I did.  LOL yes those things. 😢 I understand. 

Just read part 2! Again, great commentary and representation with the dances posted. S8 cast was stacked and I didn't remember it feeling like a two horse race throughout it, but obviously thrilled with the Shawn win. :wub:  I remember now how I did my season ranking the other year and don't remember where I had S9. :/ That was a mixed one for me. "And this was also a very fun and special season for Denise and myself as it featured our childhood crushes of Mya and Aaron Carter on the season. My crush on Mya and her crush on Aaron - just to clear that up." :dead: The last part. But ugh yes, that was amazing for us and our video sharing sessions pre-season. :wub: Post his Jives!! Although second one could not be found last I looked. :/  But yes, my futuristic Paso that was my fave dance ever. ❤️  And the Lambada that changed my life forever. S10 is interesting cause I didn't care for a ton of the cast, yet it was one of my favorites, from the amazing Houghzinger! ALL THE DANCES. :wub: I wish we could have the same favorite winner but you know my top 4 faves are all winners. :blushingwave: WHERE IS THE BEST RUMBA EVER? :broken: S11 is kind of the same as S10 for me.  That last few weeks of Jenougher dances is one of my favorite stretches of dances ever! I remember them breaking the perfect score record too. Love so many dances and LOVE some of those last few from Kyle & Lacey too.  Mostly agree with your thoughts on S12. Not my favorite, but we had the same faves.  Also, I like this new "Ralp Macchio" :giggle:  Agree somewhat on S13 too... that was a weird one for me. Love that top 3 though and where is Rob's gif? Why are you hiding from Wallob? You know I said his run on the show was one of my favorite underdog journeys ever. THAT SAMBA. :dead: He killed us all. Never saw that coming in a million years. Even though I did prefer the other two and you know the J.R. Freestyle and Ricki Tango are epic! " And if Denise calls me out and embarrasses me about it - then……. I don’t know - I will just run and hide. :dead:"  ??? You know the truth! Post a gif! tumblr_mamq7uDChI1rpkg2no10_r1_250.gifv :kissbye:tumblr_lzon9x6S5K1rpkg2no5_r5_250.gifv Interesting regarding S14. I do agree with you although the ending was pretty bad for me with my big favorites missing the finals, but I still liked the top 3. Do not get me started on Roshon's undeserved lack of love! His dances were so great. :/ Not in the mood. I would have at least posted his Foxtrot though. But yesss the slayage of the Vampire Paso! :wub:  I could say more but look how huge I made this already. You know all my thoughts anyway, so this whole post was redundant. :dead: