Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

11 minutes ago, .Rei said:

@*Chris Veep is brilliant and one of my favorite comedies of all time!!! It was one of my secret favorites that I wanted to be at the end but tried to not reveal it. Unfortunately that didn't work 🙂

Selina Meyer is one of the best comedic characters of all time and Julia Louis-Dreyfus deserved every freaking Emmy she got for this role!!!

Yes to all of this! ❤️ 

I've been asked not to vote out two of the options, and a vote for the third won't help anything, so I will likely not vote again. Just don't want anyone waiting on me. And sorry for all my lack of votes, but just trying to honor everyone's requests. :( 

8 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I've been asked not to vote out two of the options, and a vote for the third won't help anything, so I will likely not vote again. Just don't want anyone waiting on me. And sorry for all my lack of votes, but just trying to honor everyone's requests. :( 

WHO DO I NEED TO FIGHT?

killer kevin alone at home GIF

THREATENING A MOD??!?!?!!?! THE GHETTO. WHEW, CHILD. THE GHETTO. :dead:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think I'm gonna start Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist today @miss denise! (I think it was you who told me about it lol). I'll let you know what I think.

It's really good! :wub: Well it gets better as the show progresses tbh.

Skylar Astin :wub:

• Like 1

Just remembered I still had a write up to do. Oops!

Weeds

quote weeds GIFtumblr_mn7frsCEXx1qcqpjdo1_500.gif

Sorry for anyone who’s a big fan, but it’s really getting hard as we’re getting down to it. This is also going to be a pretty vague write-up since I may still watch the show at some point so I don’t want to delve too deep into the plot specifics for this :haha:

Weeds is a show that aired on Showtime for 8 seasons from 2005-2012 and starred Mary Louise Parker, Justin Kirk, Hunter Parrish, Alexander Gould , and Kevin Nealon. It focuses on Nancy, who is a single mother to two boys (Silas and Shane) after her husband dies of a heart attack. In order to maintain the financial lifestyle they were used to, Nancy turns to selling marijuana. In the beginning, she runs a small operation, only selling to friends and neighbors. As the show goes on and her business expands, she winds up getting entangled with some pretty dangerous people. The show follows her as she tries to stay ahead of the game protecting herself, her business, and her children. She has run ins with a Mexican cartel, and various members of law enforcement throughout the show’s run.

Apparently, Starz is working on a reboot that would take place 10 years after the events of the finale. So far the only info I found was that it was in the works, and Mary Louise Parker is on board. So that’s a possibility in the future. 

Mary Louise Parker has been praised for her work on the show (and I believe won a few awards for it). Reviews for the show overall are also quite good. Like most shows, the ratings seemed to peak in the early seasons then drop off slightly as time went on. It does look like reviews were overall favorable for the entire run. This does look like a show I would be interested in, and it seems to have a similar feel to Breaking Bad which I love. Again, sorry to anyone who’s a super huge fan. And feel free to expand upon this write up if you’d like ❤️

Edited by ~*8Kay8*~

On 4/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, *Wallace said:

DANCING WITH THE STARS

PART ONE - SEASONS 1 - 7

dwts-logo.jpg?w=620&h=360&crop=1

Wonderful part 1 DWTS write-up, Wally! omg you talking about your love for it being sad and corny. :no:  I think not, and nobody should make fun of you for loving it. It's such a great, uplifting show, and we have so many amazing memories from it. ❤️  Aw your PLL mention. 😢 My mention. 😢 I told you a lot, but thank you so much for refusing to vote anything out against me. You sacrificing your own top choice is just wow. ❤️  😭 :hug: You know I love DWTS so much too. Ugh, the last couple years with the six week season and now no spring seasons really makes me sad. :( "But sigh it was just not meant to be - and got to do this big write-up now. " :dead:😢 So sorry again about the first part, but you are choosing to do a huge write-up because you love it and will do it justice. ❤️ I am so sorry again though and for how this makes you not as interested in the game. :(

omg what is Tom waving around in that first gif? I watched it a million times and can't even figure it out. :lmao: Love the gif choices of the judges and I must say how much I love that the original three judges are still on the show after 28 seasons. Amazing. I relate to your reasons for loving the show and one thing that's really cool is getting to know and love celebs we never knew before. Although of course it's amazing to have ones on that we already know and love too. And yeah omg the show brings lots of joy but definitely brought me tons of anxiety and rage over the years too for various reasons you know. And yes, the show made me love ballroom. :wub:  So sorry you lost your list, although it's one of so many we lost, ugh. :( omg I don't know if it was for the same class, but I do remember the website project I reviewed of yours and how you talked about that year's competition shows. ❤️ Such good times.

omggg I think all these gifs you posted for the seasons are ones I made on my DWTS Tumblr back when I used to do that all the time. :dead: Wow they still exist. It's funny because the progression of your fandom of S1-S5 mirrors mine pretty much exactly. :haha:  I think you watched S1 soo much later than me though and I was trying to get you to or we just talked about it? Can't remember. But yeah, S4 and S5 was where the fandom level really started to grow and that's when we started talking about it alllll the time.  You picked really great dances from all these seasons and a nice range of representation too. I love how it only took you one season to break the 5 dance limit you mentioned. :giggle: And ugh yes, of course I remember that dark and horrible time at the start of S7.... do not want to think about it or relive it either. But obviously so glad you are okay and have been since. ❤️ :hug: Looking forward to the follow-up parts of this write-up. ❤️