Bringing over to the next page. 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

biggie smalls its all good baby baby GIF

Biggie. 😢 

That song was such a jam!

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

lisa left eye lopes GIF

Left-Eye. 😢 

You're getting me all in my 90s/2000s feels. 😢 I know you're saving our favorite for last. ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Left-Eye. 😢 

You're getting me all in my 90s/2000s feels. 😢 I know you're saving our favorite for last. ❤️ 

selena quintanilla dancing GIF

• Like 1

Ooh i thought you were just doing late 90s/early 2000s tribute gifs! :dead:  Didn't expect the 2010s ones. 😢 

Amy and Whitney! 😢❤️ 

On 3/23/2020 at 7:10 PM, *Wallace said:

So sorry. :( Just choose whichever is your favorite and would most want to go forward. :hug: 

tumblr_inline_n03usmZTPG1rm1gfu.gif 

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Also great write-ups of A Series of Unfortunate Events, Denise (gonna try to read more of that later on) - and Homecoming, Kaley! 😄 

Oh, thank you. I hope you will. I worked so hard on it. 😢 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

I should make you write it as it left your round, Miss Victoria. :claybleh:  And where are your other two write-ups? 😘 

And really good Vera write-up there, Tom. I never heard of that show until this game, but it sounds interesting.

I say the same about Legend of Korra. :haha: Plus Victoria likes animated TV shows so she'd learn about one that's better than Rugrats a good one. :yes: 

Thanks Wally! 😄 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

kenny-doughty-e8c5e07f-af25-403e-a7c6-cc

MORE OF THIS PLEASE.😍

:dead:

Watch the latter seasons of Vera and you will. :giggle: 

Does anyone else like Succession or BoJack? :(. I guess I wanna save whichever one has more potential to last longer and has more fans. They both keep getting nominated though so I guess it’s pointless :( 

On 3/14/2020 at 10:08 PM, Steven_ said:

CYCLE 8

After a bloodbath cycle that eliminated 210 television shows, some of you rankers should be happy to know that you'll be able to protect your favorite show for the duration of this entire cycle.

No shows have immunity. In addition, shows are allowed to be nominated in back-to-back rounds for the duration of the rankdown. So theoretically, there could be some television shows that are nominated in every round of this cycle.

Emphasis added

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Emphasis added

Idk if this is @ me but I know all that...? Doesn’t make the decision easier since this game isn’t ending after this cycle so I’m hoping whichever one I save could still possibly make top 20.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Does anyone else like Succession or BoJack? :(. I guess I wanna save whichever one has more potential to last longer and has more fans. They both keep getting nominated though so I guess it’s pointless :( 

Vee and CGF are the only ones with saves left besides you. 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Vee and CGF are the only ones with saves left besides you. 

No I know that, I’m not expecting whichever show I don’t save to be saved this cycle, that’s not what I’m asking about. I just want whichever show I do save to have potential for a longer run so I’m trying to see if there are any other fans or if it’s a hopeless endeavor either way.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

No I know that, I’m not expecting whichever show I don’t save to be saved this cycle, that’s not what I’m asking about. I just want whichever show I do save to have potential for a longer run so I’m trying to see if there are any other fans or if it’s a hopeless endeavor either way.

dumb jennifer lawrence GIF