Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1050x351-Q80_813474f5ccc346fb4d54b8c21dd0a0a7.png

5b7619f2e62c9866f8a1d8a1ed69d217.gif  

General Hospital is a soap opera that is currently airing on ABC - it has been airing since 1963 but only been airing on ABC since 1968 and it considered one of the longest running Soap Opera. The show is taking place in Port Charles - they even created a spin off of the same title. It also revolves around the Quartermaines and the Spencers, and the people who works at the Port Charles General Hospital. I've never seen the show but I've heard of it as my mom loves soap operas. I also know some of the actresses on the show such s Kirsten Storms due to Zenon and Days of Our Lives, and Kelly Monaco. It also seems that the show is showcasing some same-sex romance so we stan - can someone tell me who are the guys in the gif are because I need life alert after all the gifs, I've seen. Anyway, this is a great spot for this show considering it is seen as one of the best soap opera, ever. 

SAVING: DEAD TO ME

Edited by *Chris

3rd Rock from the Sun

3rd Rock from the Sun is an American sitcom series. The show was on from 1996-2001. I thought I used to watch this, but the synopsis does not sound familiar at all. (lol guess not). The show about 4 aliens who come to Earth for...reasons I guess. In order to observe us crazy humans, they pose as a human family. 
Definitely some potential to actually be funny. Unless it is streaming online somewhere, I will probably never find out. 
The show stars John Lithgow, Kristen Johnston, French Stewart, Joseph-Gordon-Levitt, Jane Curtin and many others. Sorry to any fans of this, but as the list gets smaller and smaller, this gets more difficult. 

Saving Inspector Morse

SUITS

suits meghan GIF

Suits was a drama that aired on USA Network from June 2011 until September 2019. At some point in its nine season run, it starred Patrick J. Adams, Gabriel Macht, Rick Hoffman, Meghan of Sussex (formerly Markle), Sarah Rafferty, Gina Torres, Katherine Heigl, Dulé Hill and Amanda Schull. The show was been nominated for several awards, such as two People's Choice Awards. In addition, Gina Torres won Outstanding Performance in a Television Series at the 2013 NHMC Impact Awards and Patrick J. Adams was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series at the 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards. It has a spin-off that premiered alongside its last season in July 2019, but the spin-off was ultimately cancelled after one season. That's a bummer.

SAVE: So Weird

Hot in Cleveland

Hot_in_Cleveland_title.JPG

hic-s05.jpg

Lol I received two private requests and one public. The first person asked me to save Suits but Elliott beat me to it so now I'm going with the second safety request I received which came with a write-up :wub: so it's time for Hot in Cleveland to go. 

Hot in Cleveland is an American comedy series that aired on TV Land for 6 seasons and 128 episodes from June 16, 2010 through June 3, 2015. Hot in Cleveland was created by Suzanne Martin and stars big names such as Valerie Bertinelli, Betty White, Janes levees and Wendie Malick. Some recurring cast members includes Wayne Knight, Susan Lucci, Hey Lewis, Joe Jonas, Jennifer Love Hewitt, John Mahoney, Jon Lovitz, Craig Ferguson, Dave Foley and more. This show was a major success, being TV Land’s first original series and becoming TV Land’s highest rated show in the network’s then 14 year history, so it was quite groundbreaking.

Hot in Cleveland is basically about 3 aging entertainment industry veterans, who are Melanie, Joy and Victoria. I believe they are done with the entertainment industry so they find a living in a much different city, which is Cleveland, Ohio  - which is less shallow and more youth obsessed. It’s a very big adjustment for the women to get used to but they decide it’s a good idea to live there, so they lease a home and meet up with a sassy caretaker named Elka, who lives there. 

Saving: The Game