Remaining:

Watchmen

Weeds
Dragon Ball Super
The Morning Show

Wentworth

Below Deck

Awkward

Also the front page should have The Sopranos on the immune for next round list, not Lucifer. 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Also the front page should have The Sopranos on the immune for next round list, not Lucifer. 

Thanks for letting me know! :thumbs:

I was rushing to edit the page, so I’m not surprised I made a mistake. 😅

Round reset for consistency and the drama. 😘

But I'm cool if the last show's just automatically made safe. :haha: 

Just now, Elliott said:

Round reset for consistency and the drama. 😘

tumblr_inline_oqr0pvRWwp1rohhq0_540.gif 

Just now, .Rei said:

@*Chris There’s a reunion episode Love is Blind coming tomorrow :wub:

anigif_sub-buzz-1359-1582810591-6.gif 

16 minutes ago, *Chris said:

anigif_sub-buzz-1359-1582810591-6.gif 

Queen :wub:

2 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Queen :wub:

Can't wait for her!

PS: Go check the clip I shared in the official thread

I'm out of surgery and everything went well. They removed my gallbladder which apparently had maximum capacity of gallstones.😓I'm so groggy and in a lot of pain. Thanks for all your well wishes. It means the world. I was so scared to go under anesthesia but now I am glad it's over. ILY.❤️

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm out of surgery and everything went well. They removed my gallbladder which apparently had maximum capacity of gallstones.😓I'm so groggy and in a lot of pain. Thanks for all your well wishes. It means the world. I was so scared to go under anesthesia but now I am glad it's over. ILY.❤️

Aww wow I'm so sorry to hear about this regarding your gallbladder. :( But am glad the sugery went well and was a success, and especially not that is over. ❤️ Wishing you well and a speedy recovery. Love you! ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Happy that you're doing well ❤️ 

Thank you guys.❤️ I'm all caught up in the other rankdowns and only need to make a cut/save here. I'll do that real quick and go back to rest. Thanks again.😍

• Like 1

Wentworth

giphy.gif

I just got out of surgery so this write-up will be quick. This is not a cut I wanted to make as I know most of the shows left but either people objected to them being cut or I know they other rankers liked them so I left them alone. I didn't see any objections or pleas for Wentworth so I went with that to cut. If there are any fans I'm really sorry. I just wanted to save Weeds. So Wentworth is an Australian television drama show. The show is centered around Bea Smith's early days in prison and her subsequent rise to the top of the prison's hierarchy. The show has been well received by critics and viewers alike. The show is in it's 7th season with an 8th and 9th season already being ordered. The show stars Danielle Cormack, Nicole da Silva, Kris McQuade, Leeanna Walsman, Kate Atkinson, Celia Ireland, Shareena Clanton, Aaron C. Jeffery, Robbie J. Magasiva, Catherine McClements, Katrina Milosevic, Pamela Rabe, Socratis Otto, Tammy MacIntosh, Sigrid Thornton, Kate Jenkinson, Bernard Curry, Leah Purcell, Susie Porter, Rarriwuy Hick, Jane Hall, Zoe Terakes and Kate Box to name a few. :giggle:I've always viewed this show as the Australian Orange is the New Block. I don't know accurate that is but as it stands now it's out of this rankdown.

• Like 1

The Morning Show

MV5BNmU0YThiOWQtYTM3OS00OGQ0LTg4MDQtOGYy

The Morning Show features a star studded cast with big names such as Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston and Steve Carrell. They are all wonder and terrific actresses and actors and I am sure the show is great maybe I will watch it one day. It just came out back in November of 2019 and the first 10 episodes have aired so far. It is based of a book called Top of the Morning Inside the Cutthroat World of Morning TV.  Alex Levy anchors The Morning Show, a popular news program broadcast from Manhattan on the UBA network that has excellent viewership ratings and is perceived to have changed the face of American television. After her on-air partner of 15 years, Mitch Kessler, is fired amidst a sexual misconduct scandal, Alex fights to retain her job as top news anchor while sparking a rivalry with Bradley Jackson, a haphazard field reporter whose series of impulsive decisions bring her into a new world of TV journalism. I would imagine that they are going to have more episodes then the 10 that have aired so far but Wikipedia doesn't bring that up so I am not sure 1 way or the other.  This is a good placing for a show that is really new so good for it in that regards but out it goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Watchmen

Sorry! Things have been crazy here and I couldn’t stick around long enough to finish a cut/save...

Cut Dragon Ball Super

Save Below Deck

which would leave Awkward as the remaining show.

Dragon Ball Super

5b64d6a400cb9d858294a777.jpg

Sorry again! I feel bad cutting an anime show (and have tried to keep from doing that) since I really don’t know much at all about the anime shows. This round was rough though, as most of the shows were ones I had received safety requests for. Like I said last time, I think we’re probably at the point where every cut is going to make at least one person unhappy.

So, on to Dragon Ball Super! It is an anime show that aired from July 2015-March 2018 for a total of 131 episodes. It is based off of a manga series of the same name, that’s story and editing was done by Akira Toriyama. Apparently, the anime series follows these plot outlines from the manga series. The show itself serves as a sequel to the Dragon Ball Z series (which I do believe my younger brother enjoyed while we were growing up).

I don’t want to get too in-depth into the plot, because I will definitely butcher it. Overall, it takes place after  the defeat of Majin Buu (which I’m assuming happened during Dragon Ball Z). The peace is short lived as Goku and his friends encounter even more dangerous opponents, the first of which is Beerus the God of Destruction. Goku needs to transform into a Super Saiyan God and use his new powers to fight these opponents. 

The show mainly aired on Fiji TV in Japan, though it seems that an English-dub version ultimately made its way to some streaming platforms and Adult Swim. Again, sorry to the anime fans but this was the easiest cut for me to make at this time.

Saving: Below Deck 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Wentworth

giphy.gif

I just got out of surgery so this write-up will be quick. This is not a cut I wanted to make as I know most of the shows left but either people objected to them being cut or I know they other rankers liked them so I left them alone. I didn't see any objections or pleas for Wentworth so I went with that to cut. If there are any fans I'm really sorry. I just wanted to save Weeds. So Wentworth is an Australian television drama show. The show is centered around Bea Smith's early days in prison and her subsequent rise to the top of the prison's hierarchy. The show has been well received by critics and viewers alike. The show is in it's 7th season with an 8th and 9th season already being ordered. The show stars Danielle Cormack, Nicole da Silva, Kris McQuade, Leeanna Walsman, Kate Atkinson, Celia Ireland, Shareena Clanton, Aaron C. Jeffery, Robbie J. Magasiva, Catherine McClements, Katrina Milosevic, Pamela Rabe, Socratis Otto, Tammy MacIntosh, Sigrid Thornton, Kate Jenkinson, Bernard Curry, Leah Purcell, Susie Porter, Rarriwuy Hick, Jane Hall, Zoe Terakes and Kate Box to name a few. :giggle:I've always viewed this show as the Australian Orange is the New Block. I don't know accurate that is but as it stands now it's out of this rankdown.

Wentworth is amazing, sad to see it go but it's a good spot for it considering the later season has been lacking. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Save Below Deck

You are a queen ❤❤❤

Edited by vee_

I think its my turn, so I am going to post now.  I have honoured all safety requests.  Yall need to cool it though, asking for so many with less then 200 shows left!  These should align with immunities/can't nominate.  

Las chicas del cable
Atypical
Bron/Broen
Dear White People
Hannibal
Hey Arnold!
Inspector George Gently
Inspector Morse
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Last Man Standing
Lizzie McGuire
Midsomer Murders