Saving Suits

Cut Recess

Edited by *Chris

Aww Recess. Well I guess that makes my ~difficult decision easier. :lmao: 

Save Kim Possible

Cut The Goldbergs

Disney's_Recess_logo.png 

source.gif

At this point of this rankdown, this is more than a generous spot for Recess - after all, it started in 1997 and lasted until 2001 so I don't think it should go any further in a TV show rankdown where most of the shows lasted more than just 1 year into the new millennium. With that being said, this is not to say that I do not enjoy Recess because I certainly did as a kid - like many rankers, I grew up watching Recess. But for those who are not aware of the show, it is an animated series from Disney that follows the lives of six fourth graders - TJ, Vince, Spinelli, Mikey, Gretchen, and Gus. The show foreshadows the real world with the government and whatsnote where there's a ruler of the playground known as King Bob which the kids have to deal with. They're also seen as some of the misfits compare to the popular kids, etc... They also have to deal with Principal Prickly, Mrs. Finster and Randall whom is the snitch who gives all the information to Mrs. Finsters. But again, as mentioned earlier, I don't think this show had enough impact in the TV world in the new millenium to go any further. 

SAVING: SUITS

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww Recess. Well I guess that makes my ~difficult decision easier. :lmao: 

Save Kim Possible

Cut The Goldbergs

I don't hate it, I explained my decision in the write-up 😛 

Just now, *Chris said:

I don't hate it, I explained my decision in the write-up 😛 

Oooh I know and understand from what you said on your write-up. Definitely not upset as this is a great spot for it but yeah that show was a fun childhood favorite while growing up. :haha:❤️ 

The Goldbergs

the_goldbergs_key_art_a_p.jpg

giphy.gif

Aww I’m a bit sad cutting The Goldbergs because this is one of those shows I definitely know about and have seen clips here and there but never actually watched it. While i did know and liked Kim Possible (and I know plenty of others like Kim Possible too), sooo it’s an easy decision between the two - and it’s kind impossible protecting shows you want to see but not have seen them now. :lmao: And also I do really loved Schooled, which is a sequel series to The Goldbergs, sooo I should watch this show at some point as I think i would enjoy it.

The Goldbergs because this is an american period sitcom that takes place in the 1980s. The show was created by Adam F. Goldberg and produced by Goldberg, Seth Gordon and Doug Robinson. The Goldbergs premiered on September 24, 2013 and is still currently airing on ABC, having aired 7 seasons and 156 episodes (with more to come) - and it stars Wendi McLendon-Covey (as Beverly Goldberg), Sean Giambrone (as Adam Goldberg), Troy Gentile (as Barry Goldberg), Hayley Orrantia (as Erica Goldberg), George Segal (as Albert “Pops” Goldberg), Jeff Garlin (as Murray Christian Goldberg), AJ Michalka (as Lainey Lewis) and Sam Lerner (as Geoff "Madman" Schwartz). This is also the second show I know i cut from Wendi McLendon-Covey, sooo ugh I clearly hate her now. :dead: But at least this more successful and longer lasting show of hers has lasted longer. 

The Goldbergs is based on Adam F. Goldberg’s childhood and family life in the 1980s, set in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. It tells the story through Adam’s perspective (played by Sean Giambrone) from when he was a child through a teenager and approaching young adulthood - and he’s also the youngest of 3 children on the show. The actual Adam F. Goldberg videotaped events in his real life which would  be reenacted and played out in the show. And it was cool seeing the original video clips he record would be shown at the end credits (which I know he does on Schooled).

I think I said enough. Again, this is a show I would really like to watch more i the future as I think it would enjoy it…. and well done to The Goldbergs making it this far, as I don’t really know who are fans of the show. If there are any, let me know sooo I can know. 

I will close this out with the show’s trailer.

Saving: Kim Possible

giphy.gif6136b752f3a8d8ba2ce35f3965e7114d.gif

I will be working on them later today! I have safety requests from some, but if anyone else wants to reach out do so ASAP. 

All safety requests have been honored!

3rd Rock From The Sun
Anne with an E
Arrested Development
Atlanta
Boardwalk Empire
Dear White People
Elementary
Gilmore Girls
GLOW
Big Mouth
Law & Order: SVU
Malcolm In The Middle
Mixed-ish
New Girl
Parks and Recreation
Party Down
Raising Hope
Russian Doll
Santa Clarita Diet
Scrubs
Sherlock
Superstore
The Good Place
The Middle
United States of Tara
BoJack Horseman
Nathan For You
The Amazing Race

Save Anne with an e

cut BoJack 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Save Anne with an e

cut BoJack 

Please change!!

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

save The Good Place

#Bless! 🙌

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Save Anne with an e

cut BoJack 

Save Anne with an e

Cut party down 

Thank you ❤️

Save BoJack

Cut Nathan in my first control freak decision

Save 3rd Rock

Cut Boardwalk Empire?

Scrubs 

scrubs primping GIF by HULU

Hopefully, to absolutely nobodies surprise. I do not like comedies. I would have personally cut all the comedies personally if I could have. There are very few exceptions to this. Typically, the more something tries to be funny, the more I dislike it. 

I watched the first couple of episodes of this. It did absolutely nothing for me. At all. Ok. Let us get into the actual show. It lasted for 9 seasons. Because of course it did. Perhaps someone who watched it can tell me if the last 4 seasons were any good. Looks like they brought in a new main character for the final season. I know already that people hated that. Change just is not accepted. 

Saving United States of Tara

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Save 3rd Rock

Cut Sherlock

You need a different cut!

NVM, you did it :haha:

Edited by *Chris

Comedies are good btw lighten up y'all and learn how to laugh!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Comedies are good btw lighten up y'all and learn how to laugh!!!

Comedy is hit or miss for me - when I love it, I go to great lengths for it!