Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

House of Cards

I just wanted to let Alex know I had no malice with the Fleabag cut just chose to cut something I'm unfamiliar with. You got to save it so all is well. Someone is really mad The Voice got cut my nominating a lot of reality tv shows. I did nothing against CGF but these nominations would make you think I did. LOL. On to House of Cards. I know this show is very good but given that is has Kevin Spacey; I figured it was a cut I could make and no one could be very upset. House of Cards is an American political thriller web television series created by Beau Willimon. It was a Netflix original and lasted 6 seasons. I think season 6 was the last season anyway before Kevin Spacey tarnished the show. The show is set in Washington, D.C. and follows the story of Congressman Frank Underwood played by Kevin Spacey and his wife Claire Underwood played by Robin Wright. The show deals with manipulation, politics, betrayal and power. In 2017, following sexual misconduct allegations against Spacey it was decided that Frank Underwood would be killed off in the final season.

Grimm

grimm-cancelled-no-season-7.jpg?w=620&h=

Dang he's hot.

I have almost eliminated this a handful of times.  I guess now is the time.  Grimm is a fantasy cop drama.  The show had 6 seasons, a total of 123 episodes from October 2011 to March 2017.  The show starred Nick Burkhardt, who is a "Grimm", which I still can't figure out what it is.  It looks like some of the story lines are based on stories from the brothers grimm, so thats cool.  Nick Burkhardt is played by David Giuntoli.  Other main characters include: Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee.  The show aired on NBC.  Sorry if there are any fans, but it can go now.

The Real Housewives (Franchise)

own it real housewives of beverly hills GIF

I think this is from The Real Housewives so correct me if I am wrong it's just the first gif that came up. I am still dying so much that they are making a Salt Lake City real housewives. How rifferting it's going to be see so many basic white blonde Mormons fighting. I am from Utah so I can shade all I want. I'll never understand the appeal of these type's of shows because rich people like this are insuffersble and the drama seems so take to me

I am kinda icked it made it this far but happy to make this cut happen. Bye bye now 

Save America's Next Top Model

The Politician

The_Politician_S01E02_24m54s35832f_R.jpg

This show had a lot of potential and turned into a colossal disappointment. We're only one season in though. There are some iconic shows out there with a disappointing first season. I think there's loads of room for improvement here and the season finale showed that the show could be good! Unfortunately we had to sit through seven mediocre episodes to get there. The Politician is about a teenager running for school president as part of step one of his multi-year plan in order to one day become president of the United States. They all take this school president race way too seriously which is kinda the point of the show. The movie Election with Reese Witherspoon does it a million times better though! Anyways, the show tries tackling a bunch of different things for some reason (pretty much because it's a Ryan Murphy show). You've got munchausen by proxy, everyone's bisexual, there's a random Gone Girl mini plot, a bunch of relationship drama, unexpected suicide, near murder. It's A Lot. Like I said, this is Ryan Murphy. He has no idea on how to have a good idea and just tell a solid story. He has to throw a bunch of sh*t at the wall and just hope it all lands. And it never all lands. Whew I wonder how many Ryan Murphy shows I have cut or nominated now. The show was just a hot mess. Kinda fun at times, but mainly a hot mess. Three positives though:

1. The cast. Jessica Lange, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lucy Boynton, Laura Dreyfuss, January Jones, Zoey Deutch, the absolutely gorgeous David Corenswet. So much talent on one show. What a shame it flopped so bad.

2. The theme song. "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens is one of the greatest choices for a theme song ever.

3. The season finale. Starring Bette Midler and Judith Light, it set up a second season on a larger scope and it was a million times better than everything season one vomited out. Of course the second season could still be messy as hell because we'll still be stuck with Ben Platt and his friends. But the more we focus on Bette Midler the better off we'll be.

I'm gonna check out the second season whenever it comes out and I hope there's a big improvement there. But for now, this is a more than fair spot for this show.

Saving Fleabag

tumblr_pwbxkpLoqL1v49oj1o5_500.gifv